Disclaimer: The characters mentioned in this story are the property of Marvel and of course, I’m not attempting to make any money from this. I’m just attempting to get my creative juices following for my RoLo epic that I’m currently writing. Yes, this is movie fiction. And although I wasn’t expecting on writing a sequel, I will if I get any interest. And the song used in this fic is from Def Leopard.


Holiday Blues


Ororo stood in the window watching as Scott and Jean climbed into their Jeep Cherokee. She raised her hand and waved one finally time before allowing the heavy drapes to fall back into place sealing her into solitude with only the old mansion to keep her company. With a sigh, Ororo made her way up to her room to change into something more comfortable. With most of the kids spending the holidays with their families, the professor taking the rest to Scotland for the holidays, and Scott and Jean spending the week-end at Jean’s parent’s home, Ororo had the mansion to herself. And while she would usually spend the time moping around grading papers and preparing for the Spring Semester, she had made a vow to herself that she would have fun even if it killed her. For once, the holiday blues were not going to get her down.

Logan bit down the curse that threatened to erupt from him as he pushed his bike into the garage. What was it about the holidays that brought out the worst in most people? And why did everyone in the entire damn country decide to travel this day of all days? He could have easily pulled off the road and camped out until traffic died down, but after spending the last couple of months on the road hunting down leads about his past, the only thing Logan wanted was a cold beer and a hot shower. Not that he was getting soft or anything, but he could think of worst ways of spending the holidays other than hanging out at the school. And now that he was back at the mansion, putting up with the jerks on the road had been worth it. Now he was just going to slip up to his room and catch a few z’s to make up for the past 72 hours…..


Step inside
(Walk this way)
You and me babe
(Hey, hey!)

Logan grabbed his ears as the mansion seemed to vibrate from the few first lines of the song.

“What in the hell?” Logan growled as he made his way to the den. However the sight of Ororo clad only in socks and a white shirt sliding across the floor stopped Logan in his tracks.

Love is like a bomb, baby, c'mon get it on
Livin' like a lover with a radar phone
Lookin' like a tramp, like a video vamp
Demolition woman, can I be your man?
(Be your man)

Logan bit his tongue to keep from growling as she moved her hips in a slow grind before moving her hands to seductively lift her hair. The silvery locks fell back into place as raised her hands to the sky and a gentle breeze swept the room lifting her a few inches from the floor.

Hey!
(Huh!)
Hey!
Razzle 'n' a dazzle 'n' a flash a little light
Television lover, baby, go all night
Sometime, anytime, sugar me sweet
Little miss ah innocent sugar me, yeah
Hey!

Suddenly feeling light headed, Logan realized that he had stopped breathing since entering the den. He slowly released the breath that he was holding as he stepped back into the shadows. Hell, the last thing he wanted to do was to alert Ororo to his presence- especially when he was getting a show like this. With her arms above her hands and her hips moving to the beat, the shirt that Logan suddenly wished was shorter had slipped a few inches higher revealing more of her smooth, brown hips. The last time he was here, Ororo had been more like background music with Jean taking front stage. He had thought that Ororo was quiet and reserved. Sure he had checked out her body, he would have been blind not to have noticed her nice little package, but now for the life of him he couldn’t remember why he hadn’t paid more attention.

C'mon
Take a bottle
Shake it up
Break the bubble
Break it up
(Pour some sugar on me)
Ooh, in the name of love
(Pour some sugar on me)
C'mon fire me up
(Pour your sugar on me)
Oh, I can't get enough
I'm hot, sticky sweet from my head to my feet yeah

The breeze suddenly died and Ororo dropped to her feet moving her head causing her hair to swing hypnotically to the words. She grabbed the collar of her shirt as if she intended to tear it apart instead she moved her hands slowly over her body causing Logan to wish that he had a cigarette. She teasingly undid the first button before moving to the second giving Logan a great view of her cleavage. Somewhere deep in his mind, he could feel his conscience urging him to either walk away or to let her know that he was there, but his feet seemed glued to the floor and he was unable to tear his eyes from the goddess before him. All coherent thought fled him as the animal in him rose to appreciate the sight before him. And at this point, Logan knew that the only sounds that he could make were lusty growls.

Listen!
Red light, yellow light, green-a-light go!
Crazy little woman in a one man show
Mirror queen, mannequin, rhythm of love
Sweet dream, saccharine, loosen up
(Loosen up)
I loosen up
You gotta squeeze a little, squeeze a little, tease a little more
Easy operator come a knockin' on my door
Sometime, anytime, sugar me sweet
Little miss ah innocent sugar me, yeah
(Yeah!)
Give a little more

Logan fought down the growl that threaten to erupt from him. She was graceful as hell and yet there was something so damn feral about her. He watched as she closed her eyes loosing herself to the music. Electricity seemed to radiant from her reaching across the room finding its way to him. He took a deep breath finding the scent that was so her- Sandalwood. He had noticed the last time that he was there that she had a gentle, clean, natural smell about her. Then, he had been too busy watching Jean to notice what it was, but now…. His thoughts suddenly screeched to a stop as Ororo once again grabbed her shirt and tugged causing the buttons to fly everywhere revealing to Logan a lacey white bra and panties.

Take a bottle
Shake it up
Break the bubble
Break it up
(Pour some sugar on me)
Ooh, in the name of love
(Pour some sugar on me)
C'mon fire me up
(Pour your sugar on me)
Oh, I can't get enough
I'm hot, sticky sweet from my head to my feet yeah

Calm down, boy. Logan mentally urged himself. It’s not like he hadn’t known that she had a body to die for- Hell, that black leather uniform had already confirmed that, but damn, Ororo was down right erotic. The contrast of the whiteness of her hair, bra and panties only made her smooth caramel color skin look even more exotic. Logan groaned painfully as he realized that his jeans had suddenly gotten tighter.

(You got the peaches, I got the cream)
Sweet to taste
(Saccharine)
'Cos I'm hot
(Hot!)
So hot
Sticky sweet from my head
(Head!)
My head
(Head to my feet)
To my feet
Do you take sugar?
One lump or two?

Torture. This was sweet, painful torture- Logan decided as he attempted to readjust his jeans to a more comfortable position. She was perfectly in tune with her body. There wasn’t an ounce of uncertainty in her moves. And curves. Definitely in the right places. She had the body of a goddess. The lithe of a panther. And his claws were suddenly itching to be released.

Take a bottle
(Take a bottle)
Shake it up
(Shake it up)
Break the bubble
Break it up
(Break it up)
(Pour some sugar on me)
Ooh, in the name of love
(Pour some sugar on me)
C'mon fire me up
(Pour your sugar on me)
Oh, I can't get enough
(Pour some sugar on me)
Oh, in the name of love
(Pour some sugar on me)
Get all, come get it
(Pour your sugar on me)
Ooh
(Pour some sugar on me)
Yeah!
Sugar me!

As the song faded away, Ororo began to laugh. “Eat your heart out,!” She shouted to no one in particular. She bowed to her invisible audience and began to throw kisses to the imaginary spectators; however, when a lone applause started behind her, she shrieked as she turned to find Logan standing in the shadows outside the den.

“So what are you going to do for an encore?” Logan asked with a smirk.





You must login () to review.