Holiday Blues
Part 2

Ororo froze like a startled deer in front of the headlights of a car as Logan grinned from ear to ear. The word “BUSTED” pulsated between them. At that moment, Ororo realized she had two choices. She could run up to her room giving Logan plenty of ammunition against her. However even as she contemplated that idea, visions of him tormenting her for as long as he stayed around this time flashed quickly before her eyes.

“Definitely, not an option, Ororo,” she mentally told herself. So that left her with only one choice- she had to take control of the situation. Forcing herself to smile as cockily as she could, she calmly watched as Logan sarcastic grinned turned into puzzlement at her challenging stance.

“Five, four, three,…” Ororo mentally counted down the seconds.

I've got the stuff that you want,
I've got the thing that you need.
I've got more than enough
To make you drop to your knees
cause I'm the queen of the night,
The queen of the night
Oh yeah,
(Oh yeah, oh yeah./just say it, say it, say. 'cause I'm the queen of the night,
The queen of the night, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah.)

As the chorus of the song began, Ororo grabbed her open white shirt and tugged it off fighting off the desire to laugh as Logan mouth dropped opened. She slowly ran her hands down her body before dropping to her knees and crawling slowly towards him before jumping back up and raising her hands to the ceiling with a teasing smile on her face. As always, her moments were perfectly controlled, yet she moved with the wild abandonment of the wind making each of her gestures alluring and enticing. With a shake of her head, she turned away from him and walked a few steps away from him knowing that she had his full attention.

Don't make no difference
If I'm wrong or I'm right,
I've got the feeling
And I'm willing tonight.
Well, I ain't nobody's angel.
What can I say?
Well, I'm just that way.

She turned back to face him and placed her hands on her hips. Backing up, she dropped into one of the chairs in the den and crossed her legs. Now going on pure instinct, as she ran her fingers through her hair, she summoned a thick fog to surround them effectively dimming the lights in the den. Standing up again, she walked back to him and ran her a teasing hand down his face before grabbing his arms and wrapping them around her hips. She raised her head and stared defiantly into his gray eyes as she moved erotically against him. Even with the music blaring, she could hear the growl slowly building inside of him. She didn’t try to fight the smile of victory that crossed her lips as she felt him try to position himself so that she couldn’t feel his arousal.

“Gotcha,” she mentally gloated.

I've got the stuff that you want,
I've got the thing that you need.
I've got more than enough
To make you drop to your knees
cause I'm the queen of the night,
The queen of the night
Oh yeah,
(Oh yeah, oh yeah./just say it, say it, say. 'cause I'm the queen of the night,
The queen of the night, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah.)

Feeling a little naughty, Ororo decided not to fight the urge to sensually grind her hips against Logan as the growl that she was waiting for finally found it’s way out. She quickly realized that she was now playing with fire. One of the things that she had first recognized in Logan was that he was a lot like her. They were both creatures of nature- more comfortable in the wild than civilization. And yet she couldn’t stop from losing herself in the rhythmic beat of the music which made her movement become more and more energetic and pulsating. Never loosing the erotic pulse of the music, she stepped away from Logan as she raised her hands above her head and offered this moment to her goddess.

You got a problem
With the way that I am?
They say I'm trouble and I don't give a damn.
But when I'm bad,
I know I'm better.
I just wanna get loose,
And turn it up for you.

Without warning, she suddenly twirled away from him before coming to rest only a few feet from him. Shaking her hips to the music, she beckoned for him to join her in the center of the den. Once he had joined her in the den, she gently pushed him down in the chair that she had abandoned earlier. Dropping to her knees before him, she placed each of her hands on his thighs feeling the muscles jump at her caress. Raking her nails across his jean clad thighs, she raised herself before him before straddling him in the chair. She leaned in towards him until their faces were only inches apart.

“Happy Holidays, Wolverine,” she whispered before getting up and walking from the den leaving a stun Logan sitting in the chair.

When she reached the stairs, she turned around to find Logan starring at her, she blew him a kiss before skipping up the stairs leaving the music blaring in the den.

I've got the stuff that you want,
I've got the thing that you need.
I've got more than enough
To make you drop to your knees
cause I'm the queen of the night,
The queen of the night
Oh yeah,
(Oh yeah, oh yeah./just say it, say it, say. 'cause I'm the queen of the night,
The queen of the night, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah.)
I am the queen of the night, the queen of the night, oh yeah.
cause I'm the queen of the night, the queen of the night, oh yeah.





You must login () to review.