Holiday Blues
(Part 3)

Disclaimer: As in the previous parts of this story, both Logan and Ororo belong to Marvel. I’m not attempting to make any money from this. The song being used is Prince’s Scandalous from the Batman Soundtrack. Oh, yeah- And for everyone who wanted it- this is definitely NC-17!!!!!!

Goddess! What in the world had she been thinking? It would serve her right if Logan had followed her upstairs demanding that she finished what she had started. A slight tremble rocked her body as she imagined him slashing through the door and throwing her on the bed. Taking her clothes off and… She brought her erotic train of thoughts to a screeching halt. Yes, that proved it. She was certifiable crazy.

She barely knew the man for Goddess sake. The first time he was there, he had only stayed for a couple of days and the entire time, he had chased after Jean. He had totally ignored her as if she was not worth a second glance. And yet, here she was having wicked fantasies about him and her doing the horizontal tango.

Ororo began to giggle. The look on his face when she had skipped up the stairs after blowing him a kiss was priceless. If nothing if, Logan now realized that she was just as much of a woman as Jean. Not that she cared what he thought, Ororo quickly reminded herself. She was totally secure with herself. After all, she was not one of those women who needed a man to feel good about herself. She was an intelligent and attractive woman totally in control of her life. And still here she sat on her bed for the past hour waiting.

That’s it. Ororo pushed herself off of the bed. Logan was not coming and she did not want him to chase after her anyway. She was going to have a nice relaxing bath and then she would turn in with a good book. As she moved around her attic loft lighting candles for her bath, the solemn silence of the mansion seemed to taunt her. “I could make it rain,” she teased herself knowing that she would never use her powers for such a selfish need. Instead, she stood before her stereo searching for a cd to match her mood.

Downstairs, Logan paced around the den like a caged tiger. O.k. he had been wrong. Ororo sure in hell wasn’t background music. She was in your face, down right sexy, hard rock.

Logan groaned as soon as the words formed in his head. Considering the condition that she had left him in, hard was the wrong word for him to be thinking.
Speaking of his condition, what in the hell was he going to do. Cold shower. Hell no. He was too far gone for that. Maybe a good fight to get his mind off… Damn it. He just had to use the words get off. He groaned again. O.k. fighting wasn’t going to get it.

He stopped pacing and began to unsheathe and sheathe his claws. He couldn’t remember the last time that a woman had gotten him as worked up as Ororo had him. His body was screaming for release and he knew that only one thing would soothe the savage beast that was beginning to stir within him. Without even realizing that he had come to a decision, he made his way to the stairs. Taking two steps at a time, he paused just outside her bedroom door listening as she moved around her room. He cautiously sniffed at the scents drifting from her room. The delicate aroma of Sandalwood and…he sniffed again. Yep, lust. So she was just as effected as he was. A satisfied grin graced his rugged face as a slow, seductive beat beckoned him through the door.

Come. Closer.
Feel what U've been dyin' 4
Don't be afraid, baby
Touch it and explode
Understand, understand that I love U
But more than that - I want U
Everybody always told me
"Good things come 2 those who wait"
But I've got so much on the menu
I just can't wait, I just can't, I can't wait baby
I can't wait baby
I can wrap my legs around U girl
Cuz sugar, U know U're just the kind of lover
That I've been looking 4
2 night why don't we skip all the 4 play, mamma
And just get down here on the floor

Ororo leaned her head back as she allowed her body to sink deeper into the tub. Hmmm! This was definitely what the doctor ordered. She reached out a gentle hand to caress a bubble that had escaped from the tub. What was it about bubbles and candles that could totally put her at ease? She closed her eyes as she lifted one elegant leg from the bubbly water.
“How’s the water?”

Ororo shrieked as she jumped up from her relaxing position causing water to splash out onto the floor. Her hands alternated between gripping the sides of the tub and crossing in front of her breasts. “Logan, what are you doing?”

He walked closer to the tub without answering. Instead, his eyes narrowed as he reached out to capture a bubble.

“Do you mind?” Ororo struggled to keep the indignity in her voice as she took in the fact that Logan had removed both his jacket and his shirt leaving him in a black t-shirt and black jeans. “He does not look good. He does not look good,” she began to mentally chant to herself.

“Didn’t take ya for being modest, ‘Ro,” the deepness of his voice seemed to echo in the room.

“Well, that’s only fair since I didn’t take you for a voyeur.”

Logan smiled as he reached out and removed the pins that held Ororo’s thick white locks piled on top of her head. “Look’s like we’ve got a lot to learn about each other.”

Ororo attempted to swat his hands away, but she finally gave up as he persisted until her hair dropped down her shoulders. “Then the first thing you should learn is that…” Whatever else she was about to say was cut off as Logan leaned down and claimed her mouth with his.

Scandalous
I'm talkin' about U and me
Marvelous - baby, baby, can't U see
Anything U've ever dreamed of
I'm willing 2 be
2 night it's gonna be scandalous
Cuz 2 night I'm gonna be your fantasy


Logan barely registered as Ororo pulled him down into her bath with him. Somewhere deep in his conscience, he registered that water was going everywhere and that there would probably be hell to pay later. However, at the moment, he had his hands full with the water nymph beneath him.

He pulled his lips from hers as he began to rain kisses down to her rapidly beating pulse above her collarbone. She raised her head to allow him better access as he continued his descent down her body. His hands cupped her breasts as he ran his thumb over the already hard nipples. She whimpered as she grabbed his head and pulled his mouth back to her own. Their tongues meet in a wet and slippery duel until he finally pulled her tongue into his mouth in slow, unhurried thrusts.

He felt her hands as they tugged his t-shirt up and she raked her nails across his chest. With a growl, he grabbed the offending article and pulled the wet t-shirt over his head and tossed it on the floor of the bathroom.

“Your jeans,” Ororo muttered when Logan pulled away to lick the sensitive spot behind her earlobe in long strokes.

“Hmmm?” Logan didn’t bother to raise his head as his hands slide lower into the water until Ororo felt him urging her legs apart.

“Your jeans.” Ororo ran her hands down his chest admiring the feel of his body beneath her hands. She followed the trail of hair down his chest until it disappeared into the waste of his jeans beneath the bubbly water. She unsnapped his jeans and reached into them to grab his penis. At his sharp intake of breath, a womanly smiled adorned her face. He looked up meeting her teasing blue eyes with hungry gray ones.

“Your jeans,” she repeated again in a whisper. Logan growled as he sat up in the water and pulled her up with him. Stepping from the tub, he reached back to pick her up and carried her over to her bed.

My dearest, my dearest
(Whisper) Whisper a question
With my body (body) I'll scream a reply
Anything's acceptable
Just ask me and I'll try it
2 hell with hesitation
2 hell with the reasons why

Scandalous
I'm talkin' about U and me
Marvelous - baby, baby, can't U see
Anything U've ever dreamed of
I'm willing 2 be
2 night it's gonna be scandalous
Cuz 2 night I'm gonna be your fantasy


Ororo stretch comfortably on the bed as she watched Logan remove the rest of his wet clothing before joining her on the bed. A fleeting thought of him possible being to huge for her floated through her mind before he was once again kissing her senseless. Ororo shivered as Logan continued to explore her body for the first time. His hands were gentle, yet firm as he seemed intent on discovering every valley and peak of her sizzling body.

Ororo moaned- a wanton, pleasured plea for Logan to continue his exploration of her body for every part of her body that he discovered with his fingers, his tongue was behind mapping the discovery. His motions were neither hurried nor slowed but purposefully worshipping her body. Without warning, he suddenly rolled Ororo on top so that she was straddling his hips as his hands continued their searching. His fingers lingered on her hips before moving slowly to knead her rounded buttocks and tracing one finger down her smooth brown legs.

“You really do have white hair,” he murmured as his hand made its way to the junction between her legs.
Ororo moved her hands down his chest amazed at the contrast of the coloring. Whereas she was the color of warm caramel, he was the color of golden honey tempting her just as the nectar of the gods had tempted mankind for ages. Lowering her head, she rained kisses down his chest loving the hot feel of his skin against hers. When she reached his nipple, she bit down gently invoking a growl from him.

In a fluid motion, he rolled her beneath him so that he now hovered above her. Ororo automatically wrapped her legs around him as she closed her eyes for him to enter her. However, when nothing happened, she opened her eyes to find him staring intensely at her.

“You’re not background music,” he stated seriously as he looked down at her. However, before she could question what he meant, he slid inside her taking her breath away.

Baby, baby, baby
Oh girl, the things U make me do!
Genius is the only way 2 describe U
Anything U've ever dreamed of baby
Just ask me - I'll do, I'll do,
I'll do it 4 U baby

Anything at all
Spirits rise and spirits fall
Anything U ever dreamed off, I'm willing 2 be
2 night is gonna be scandalous
Cuz 2 night I'm, 2 night I'm gonna be your fantasy!


Stars. Brilliant bright stars flashed rapidly before his eyes as he slid into the depths of Ororo. Damn, she was so hot and tight. He looked down to find her eyes closed as she bit her bottom lip to hold back another whimper of pleasure. At that moment, Logan realized that she was the most beautiful woman that he had ever seen. Her lips were slightly bruised from his kisses and her wet hair appeared to be a cloud around her.

“Open your eyes, ‘Ro,” Logan commanded as he fought against the animal in him demanding that he drive into her.

Lust ridden blue eyes open. “Please, Logan,” Ororo pleaded as she moved her hips up to deepen his penetration.

With a growl, he pushed himself entirely into her womanly depths burying himself to the hilt. And in a rhythm that was as old as time, he began to move faster and harder. Deeper and harder he drove. With each thrust, Ororo raised her hips meeting him thrust for thrust. She wrapped her legs tighter around his thighs as she began to pant for air. She could feel the tidal wave coming- crashing towards her as Logan sent her into an explosive release as her body tightened into a spasm before shattering into a million pieces. And with one final thrust, he joined her as he released himself deep within her with a roar of sensual conquest.

Scandalous
I'm talkin' about U and me
Marvelous - baby, baby, can't U see
Anything U've ever dreamed of
I'm willing 2 be
2 night it's gonna be scandalous
Cuz 2 night I'm gonna be your fantasy

Scandalous, marvelous





You must login () to review.