Disclaimer: Same as before.

Thanks for the positive feed back


Chapter.2.


The sounds of the fight were but a distant echo in the cold night air as they continued to run through the now heavy layer of snow. Their hearts racing, adrenaline pumping....Turning off into a dark little side street that ran down the length of an abandoned warehouse, which was once home to many an illegal rave party, they finally came to a halt. Or more over Logan did, Ororo crashed into the back of him, unable to stop herself in time. She was about to ask him what the hell he thought he was doing, once she’d caught her breath, the freezing atmosphere and sudden strain on her lungs, burning her throat with every laboured in take of air, chest heaving.


Logan turned to her and with the tight grasp he still had on her hand yanked her in close to him, wrapping his other hand into her disarrayed, snow peppered hair, he pulled her head forwards as his came down, kissing her hard. His tongue thrust into her mouth without invitation or undue ceremony, smothering her weak yelps of surprise with passionate movements, giving her no choice but to return his attentions---but she didn’t mind, not really. Her heart was still thumping and somehow this seemed a great way to siphon off all that energy. So she let him continue without protest, giving herself over to it and beginning to return the kiss with more purposeful intent.


Logan didn’t know what had come over him, maybe it was the unexpected pleasure from that first taste of her...the left over buzz from his fight earlier...the rush of protecting her in the ruckus outside the bar a moment ago...Whatever it was, his blood was up, combined with his sudden intoxication with this complete stranger, desire stirred in him and he was never one to ignore his baser instincts. What his body called for, his body usually received and it was definitely calling right now, quite specifically in fact...He moved forwards, pushing the beauty, in the grip of both hands now, backwards, clumsily heading for the dirty brick wall at her back. Pinning her to it with his body, he pressed his hardening erection that pushed against his tight, faded jeans, to her body, pleased to find she responded in kind, bucking her hips into his. Moving one long leg forwards, he pushed it between hers, forcing her to part them and allowing him to come closer to her, as close as he could possibly get as his kiss became so fierce it was starting to hurt them both.


This was crazy...that was all Ororo could think, but it had gone so far that she didn’t want him to stop; her body burned hotter every second that passed. She’d never been so feckless before...it raised her excitement that much more. Before she could take time to consider what she was doing she was reaching up to take one of his hands from her hair and he willingly let her guide him. Pushing up the bottom of her long coat she thrust his hand down under the waist band of her jeans, then took hers away and let him do as he would. She gripped at the back of his neck as she felt his large, rough hand gain quick access into her undergarments and without pause for thought he’d rammed his middle three fingers into her. The action made her bite down on his bottom lip, causing him to growl and speed up the force and ferocity with which he was now plunging his digits in and out of her. His other hand left her tangled hair then and went to his own zip, fumbling for a second before pulling out his sizable member and in no time at all he had her hoisted up, her legs gripped about his waist, jeans and knickers far enough down to let him gain entry into her hot, wet space. Taking his fingers from inside her Logan used his freed hand to steady his penis as he pushed it to her opening. She gasped as she felt it nudging her clitoris, wrapping her arms tight around him, pulling back from their kiss and burying her head against his shoulder---thinking that somehow, if she closed her eyes tight enough it would block out the clear insanity of what she was doing with a man whose name she didn’t even know and leave her free to revel in the pure glorious sensation of it. # Just think of it like a man does# she told herself, # enjoy it and don’t worry about consequences! # With that mantra running through her head she let herself ‘lie back and enjoy the ride’ as it were, gritting her teeth to stop from screaming as his thick cock shunted into her again and again and again....


After a few moments and with one last final frantic round of upward thrusts, Logan made an odd strangled snarling sound low in his larynx, through gritted teeth as he came inside her, his whole body tensing against her as he savoured his release, his face turned to the heavens, eyes squeezed shut, breathing heavy, cloudy jets of cold air through his nose, into the blackness of the night sky. As for Ororo, although the experience had certainly been a pleasure, there had been no climatic ecstasy, no earth-shattering conclusion for her...no; she was left with the odd feeling of unfinished business that accompanies so many rushed sexual liaisons for the female of the species. She simply held onto him tightly as she felt his hot spunk flood her, having to be content that at least one of them had got what they wanted and be thankful.


Letting her back slide down the slimy wall, Logan set her down gently and immediately pulled away, arranging himself back into his pants as he did so, leaving Ororo to sort herself out hastily. Turning his back to her, he looked down the dark street vacantly as he rooted in his pocket for another cigar. Bringing it to his mouth and lighting it quickly in cupped hands, he turned to look at her over his shoulder, not really sure what to say to her. It wasn’t as if Logan hadn’t done this type of thing before, it was amazing how many free and easy ‘groupies’ hung around the bare-knuckle boxing scene...but this one wasn’t one of them, he’d known that from the off, she was...different. It hadn’t been her who’d initiated this, like so many of the free ‘whores’ he took advantage of when they appeared. But with that first impromptu kiss, something had tweaked in him, something that he hadn’t felt for so long that he no longer recognised it. It wasn’t emotion in the affectionate sense of the word, it was much more urgent than that, much more...raw.


He turned back to the face forwards when he heard Ororo shifting behind him and foot steps that seemed to be retreating. Spinning on his heal he called out, “Where do ya think yer going darlin’?” Ororo, whose back was to him, stopped but didn’t turn to face him. Biting down on her bottom lip, she tried to ignore the flushed feeling of guilt that coursed through her very veins---the feeling of being somehow...dirty.


“Home.” She replied, just loud enough for him to catch it. Continuing in the direction of the exit out onto the main street, she sped up when she heard his heavy foot steps starting after her, but as she got faster so did he until he was right on top of her, clutching her arm and turning her around to face him.


“Hey...hey,” He said, tipping her head up to make her look at him. “Why the rush?” Searching her face for an answer, he was questioning himself inside; why not just let her leave? What did it matter?


“What do you want now? A polite chit-chat?” She retorted frostily and tried to get round him, but he just yanked her back to where she’d been stood.


He chuckled lightly, “No, but...” He whispered as he leaned in for a kiss and at first Ororo let him, his touch renewing the buzz that still lingered from his last one and for a second she was lost in it all again...but she soon shoved him away. “What the fuck?!” Logan growled angrily after her as he watched her head for the main road again. But he soon cooled it as she neared the edge of the building, shouting hopefully, “Well ya can at least tell me yer name!”


Ororo stopped and looking over her shoulder at him as she wrapped her arms about herself, she replied, “Ororo.” Then she gave him a smile, she had no idea why, she just couldn’t help herself before slipping off into the quiet of the cold, snowy night. Logan stared at the spot she’d just vacated, licking off the last remnants of her from his lips, savouring the taste. He knew that would probably be the last time he saw her, so he stored it all to an empty place marked ‘pleasurable memories’ and headed off in the opposite direction.


* * *


Several days later...


Logan popped the last piece of his chilli-dog into his mouth, screwing up the serviette and tossing it carelessly aside as he scanned the crowd rushing down the street in the lunch time rush, with his cold greenish-hazel eyes. Pushing off the wall he’d been leaning his back on he decided to go home, walking with a purposeful stride as he thrust his hands in his pockets---this was completely pointless. He’d been at this for days now---searching for HER. At first he’d tried to ignore his impulse to do so, throwing himself into hard training for his next bout, battering the hell out of the punch bag that hung in the corner of his living room at his squalid abode, drinking like a trooper, well a lot more than usual which wasn’t saying much because he drank all the time anyway, and finding brief moments of fiery delight in the arms of women he met at his local bar. But they all seemed to pale into insignificance compared to the woman that he had, within the space of no more than twenty minutes; met, threatened, kissed and then fucked.


Ororo---O-R-O-R-O---she swam through his head, like a stubbornly persistent flu bug, he just couldn’t shake her from his system no matter what he took to rid himself of the ailment. Finally, he’d given into it and come to look for her. O.K, so New York was packed with a veritable cacophony of weirdos and eccentrics of all descriptions, so much so that people didn’t notice anymore; odd clothes, odd facial piercings and tattoos and hair colours...but surely a divine-looking black woman with clearly naturally white hair couldn’t be too hard to find? He’d had no joy so far, even after traipsing around this island two or three times. This was the third time Logan had come to this particular area now, but still no luck. He’d even asked around in stores and the occasional street vender, as they tended to remember everyone they ever came across, but nobody could give him anything.


Resolved to the fact that he’d never find her, Logan was about to head down into the tube station when he caught something at the corner of his eye---a shock of white against all the greys, blacks and browns of the drab winter street. He turned immediately, jogging back up the first few steps he’d just descended, his hand still on the iron railing. People walked into his view and he moved his head this way and that to try and get a clear look at what he’d just seen and sure enough as a particularly large man ambled his way across the pavement, Ororo was just behind him. Her thick, platinum hair was pulled up into a messy pony tail atop of her head with a length of scarlet material and she had on the same knee-length, woollen black coat that she’d worn on that night. Underneath that lay a flowing ankle-length skirt, not all that appropriate for this weather, the rapidly melting snow clung to its hem line, turning the rim of the light blue garment a dirty yellow colour. But Logan’s attention soon sifted emphasis when he noticed that she was stalking; she had that predatory stance about her, slow watchful movements, eyes trained on a target---he recognised it immediately.


He followed her eye-line and found that it rested on a tall, leggy woman, dressed in a sharp skirt-suite affair, long smartly tailored coat over the top, talking loudly into a small mobile that was pressed closely to her ear. But most importantly the dark-haired woman had a rather expensive looking Gucci bag hanging from her right shoulder, looking quite perilous, supported as it was by a simple, thin spaghetti-string strap. A dark smile came to Logan’s slightly chapped lips when he saw Ororo getting ready to move in for the ‘kill’, quickening her speed, making a bee-line for her prey. As she moved so did Logan, making his way through the bustling crowd with just as much intent as she.


*


Ororo was closing in on her now; the bag would be so easy to just tear away, that itty-bitty strap would give way with one sharp pull. When would well-off people ever learn; designer bags were shit for security---but if they were stupid enough to spend the equivalent of some house-holds entire monthly budget, on some piece of label tat, well...She was close now, so close that her fast pace was turning into a light jog, ready to speed up into a full-on sprint once the booty had been gained. Readying her hand to whip from her pocket, Ororo started to run, her eyes only seeing the prize, not for one second noticing the tall, dark man with stupidly wild hair heading for the mobile-toting yuppie also and with the stride of his long legs---he got there first.


“WHOA!”


“Urr, sorry Ma’am---wasn’t lookin’ where I was goin’.” Logan lied as he tried to stop himself from laughing at the look he saw on Ororo’s face; a mixture of shock and fury at loosing her catch, and seeing who was responsible.


“For Christ’s sake!” The woman moaned as she bent down to pick up her phone and various things that had fallen from her bag. For a moment Logan motioned as if he was going to help her but soon stood back up again, muttering an apology over his shoulder as he pushed on through the throng, leaving her to attend to the clean up operation by herself.


“Well thanks a lot you jackass!” She screeched after him and then roughly started to stuff her belongings back into her bag.



*


Logan never let his eye fall from Ororo as he followed her through the hoards, not caring who was shunted out of his way during his pursuit of his prize. She kept on looking back at him every so often, but never once slowed. Grabbing at people to push herself through she tried to think of somewhere she could slip into slyly, but his tracking of her seemed relentless and she knew it was probably hopeless to try and lose him---although she was going to continue to try regardless. Spying a side street that she knew led into a busy shopping complex, Ororo ducked into it quickly, hoping she’d been quick enough to evade his eye as she weaved through discarded boxes and haphazardly scattered black bin bags.


“ORORO!” She came to a halt as he shouted her name from the far end of the ally and suddenly, she became angry. Why the hell was she running from this man? So they’d had a quick jump together, so what? She shouldn’t be running from him, she should have been asking him what the fuck he was playing at! Whizzing around Ororo stomped back towards him and as she neared him her hands shot out and she pushed him roughly in the chest.


“What the hell was that about?!” She slipped into her full-on African accent as she admonished him, shoving him again and nearly sending him flying backwards over an upturned box. “That was my rent for the next month you---!” Just as Ororo was about to push him again it seemed it was just one too many as Logan grabbed both her hands, swung her round and slammed her into the wall.


“I wouldn’t do that again if I was you darlin’.” He snarled in a menacingly low tone, close to her face. Mouth agape, staring up at him with shocked eyes she simply nodded, for a moment unable to speak. Slowly, Logan released her hands and stepped back from her a little and brought his cigar, which had been safely wedged in between his fingers during the pursuit, back to his mouth as he eyed her, feeling a distinct tightening in his crotch as he did so. “Sorry I lost you yer ‘mark’.” He said with a wry smirk and a cocked eyebrow.


Regaining some of her composure, Ororo narrowed her eyes at him for his insincere admission. Then yanking her coat back straight, she asked contemptuously, “So what are you going to give me to make up for it, asshole!”


Logan chuckled around his cigar before plucking it from his mouth as his dark eyes raked her heavily concealed body once more, thinking about how the brief taste he’d already gotten had only given him an appetite for more. “I’ll buy ya lunch,” he shrugged his shoulders, “It’s the least I can do.”


Ororo deliberated this proposition for a moment; after all she was starving not having eaten since yesterday---what harm could accepting one lousy meal do? “Fine.” She consented quietly and started off back towards the busy street, Logan following very closely behind her with his hand at her elbow.


* * *


“Your apartment.” Ororo said flatly as she followed Logan into the dingy space, that due to its only window facing the outside wall of the next building, needed to be lit artificially at all times of the day, at all times of the year.


“Very observant.” Logan replied sarcastically as he reached up and flipped the light switch on, tossing his keys with a noisy jangle into an empty glass fruit-bowl that sat on the coffee table. Turning around to face her as he pulled his leather off and threw it aside in the same manner as his keys he asked, “So what will it be?”


Ororo looked up at him confused for a second, before shaking her head dismissively and replying, “Oh---urr, anything. As long as it’s not meat.”


Logan cocked a mischievous eyebrow at her, “What’s wrong darlin’, don’t ya like meat?” Ororo gave him a slightly disgusted look for his double-entendre, then turned away from him and made her way to a sofa that looked about ready to collapse, sitting down on it tentatively as she shrugged out of her coat. The apartment was really quite stuffy despite the fact that it was the middle of a bitterly cruel New York winter. Looking around the room as Logan banged about in the kitchen she looked around the small room, her eyes coming to rest on the bunch-bag that hung in the corner, its stuffing spilling out from the various tears that marked its canvas covering. There were also stains all over it, dark stains that looked for all the world like---blood?


“Ready.” Ororo jumped as he shouted, startling her from her daydream state. He came back into the living room with a hastily made sorry excuse for a sandwich, dumping the already chipped plate on a small fold-out table that nestled in the corner of the room. She looked up at Logan, who was still smoking that stinking cigar, noticing for the first time that his black eye had reduced down to little more than a yellowish patch and the cut he’d received looked to be healing nicely too, not that she could make it out very well under at least four days worth of coarse black stubble. Also she didn’t fail to spot, with her naturally keen eye, the slight mound that was pressing against the worn fabric of his tight jeans. But the sight of it didn’t at all disturb Ororo; oddly enough it made her feel dangerously...excited? Certainly none of the quilt she had experienced on their first all too brief encounter. Taking her attention away from it quickly, she made her way over to the table, pulling out the one rickety looking and rusted metal-framed chair that sat next it and started to eat. She couldn’t quiet identify what it was that was between the two slices of slightly stale bread but she was so hungry that she no longer cared, taking huge, un-ladylike bites, not giving the previous one chance to go down before the other one was started.


Logan watched her like a hawk, every once in a while inhaling on his stogie but never breaking his gaze. Now that she’d taken that bulky black coat off he finally got a glimpse at what was hidden beneath and was more than delighted at what he saw. She had on a sleeveless, tight white T-shirt, plain with no logo, in spite of the weather and it was rather thin because he could clearly make out the line of her similarly white bra underneath and even her hard, pert nipples coming through that...Logan shifted on the arm of the chair that he was perching on, having to adjust his groin manually with his free hand, as his rapidly growing erection pressed against his clothing more ardently. He couldn’t get over how silky smooth her skin appeared, like ivory. Tracing the long graceful line of her exposed arm, noting the remarkable rich brown colour, completely flawless; she had the physique of an African Queen, noble neck and statuesque limbs. He couldn’t stop himself as he absently stumped his cigar out, into an already over-flowing ash-tray and made his way over to stand just behind her, needing to be near her...close enough to touch...


At first Ororo stopped eating, the last chunk of her meagre meal paused just in front of her ready and waiting mouth. Thoughts flashed through her mind about what he was doing, looming silently behind her, watching her eat but she pushed them away and finished the last piece of hard crust. Chewing on it slowly she turned her head round to look up at him but quickly faced the front again when she saw the way he was looking at her---knowing what he wanted, what he was almost waiting for. The thought of it caused a fierce heat to rip through her sex, throbbing with anticipation, need, want....Ororo closed her eyes as she simultaneously heard the quickening pace of his rumbling, gravelly breaths and felt him bending down gradually, until each arm was either side of her and that fast breath was stirring on the back of her long neck. She trembled as she closed her eyes and let out a sighing breath, only to be rewarded with the quickening of his lustful ones. They were lustful certainly, but also fierce and almost---threatening. Like an alpha-male wolf, Logan stood over his ‘mate’, readying himself to take her...his hand shot up to her hair, tearing away the scarlet ribbon that bound it, letting it fall restlessly about her, spreading its intoxicating vanilla odour; an odour that cried lust. But somehow, a passive lust...He thread his large, weathered hands into her hair deceptively slowly before clenching them into a fist amongst the sliver strands and yanking her head back without warning.


“Ahhh!” Ororo gasped with shock and shaded delight, her eyes still firmly shut, even more so in fact. She felt herself beginning to shake minutely as his lips descended on her inviting neck, the sharp sting of his teeth, as he bared them, plus the impossible stubble of his chin, causing her pleasure to multiply tenfold. Suddenly he ripped the chair from under her, throwing it across the room without a care, and to stop her from falling to the ground he shoved her, via the grip on her hair, over the table, bending her at the waist. Ororo’s hands splayed out as she fell forwards, knocking her plate to the ground, smashing it instantly, but neither seemed to care. Logan took his hand from her hair then, hooking his fingers under the base of her white top and hoisting it over her head. Immediately after, his hands stole down to her still covered, ample breasts, grabbing at them with an unhindered rough touch. After a few moments of ‘teenage’ grappling, he gripped at the edges of her bra and pulled it down until it hung around her slim waist like an ill-fitting belt, snapping one of the elastic straps in the process with a resounding ping. All the while Ororo could feel the pressure of his erection against her behind and an undeniable frustration at the layers, on both of them, that blocked its path to her body. A frustration that although was urgently felt, was not to last long as her impromptu lover shifted his grasp to her light-material skirt, ripping it from her body before tugging quickly at his own lower garments and taking out his eager, throbbing penis. Pulling at her knickers until they ripped also, Logan’s hand went back to Ororo’s hair, the other gripping her curving hip tightly as he pushed his dick between her legs. She parted them as soon as she felt his standing flesh searching its way toward her sex, rubbing its way along her increasingly wet opening.


“Urrrgh!” He groaned as he thrust his cock with quickening movements against Ororo’s slick vagina, exacerbating her desire for him to enter her as her fingers gripped at the far edge of the folded table. Her obvious need for him to fuck her---to take her---gave true rise to the predatory streak in him and he wasted no time then as he forced himself into her front orifice, in the proverbial doggy style, with one furious shunt, pushing her upper body down into the desk with undue force.


“Ahh---argh”fuc---!” Ororo cried, as his sizable penis began to roughly ram back and forth, the ferocity of his movements making the entire table shift with his rhythm, banging against the wall, her fingers drawing back quickly before they were trapped. But that left her with nothing to cling to as she clawed desperately at the smooth surface of the wood, unable to grab onto anything to steady herself as Logan fucked her with an unspoken verve. Her opening ached unbelievably as this man she barely knew, but found herself in an extremely compromising position with, for the second time now, slid his cock in and out of her with increasingly violent actions. She couldn’t quite articulate exactly why this almost brutish act excited her so, it was just the feeling...the feeling of giving herself over to someone after so long defending and taking care of herself, to relinquish herself to someone so...completely, it gave her a release of sorts.


That sense of release led to her orgasm building deep inside her, rising with all the force of a tidal wave, ready to consume her. Quite possibly the first orgasm she’d ever experienced---she’d been so close on their first encounter, but not close enough ,it turned out...Logan began to buck his hips as hard as he could into her, his frenzied passion needing to hear something, hear the words that would send him over the edge, “Scr---eam.” He commanded brokenly between fervent thrusting. Ororo let out a slight sound, hardly a sound at all really, finding it hard to catch her breath. “SCREAM!” He demanded now as his movements against her became so vicious that her hips were becoming bruised as they slammed into the hard edge of the table and her scalp stung with his torturing grip on her hair.


“AARRGH”URR”AAARGH, YES---Fuck---Fuck me! Please...fuck me, fuck me, fu...” The sound of those words drove him crazy, but he was determined to hold on until she had reached her climax, encouraging him to raise the game to impossible proportions, fucking her until she practically cried real tears. This was a trip he hadn’t felt in a long time, the used whores he usually went with were nothing but distant, pale memory compared to the insatiable buzz he felt being inside this African Queen, this goddess...


“AHH-HA”YES---FUCK, YES! YES!” Despite the pain of his peculiar infliction of pleasure, Ororo found herself grateful beyond belief as her cum flood from her, the accompanying orgasm spreading through her like wild fire. Logan continued to pump into her with a steady rhythm now, less harsh than before but it soon regained its pace when his own orgasm caused him to fill her vagina, with hot, spurting liquid.


“Fucking bitc”ahh, fuckin’, arrr---fuck, arrr---goddamn!” He finished his orgasm firmly inside her, feeling like he was filling her to breaking point, in fact a satisfied smile came to his panting, parted lips as he felt her spent juices dripping down her legs and by extension down his own, stinging his thighs where his jeans had chafed him. He kept his hand in her hair as she lay/was still pressed to the table, both panting to regain their breath, gradually returning it to normal. His hand that had been dug into her hip slid over her bare arse, caressing its smooth surface, before that self-same hand ran up her sweat drench back and closed around the back of her slender neck, instinctively gripping around it.


Through some strange extra sense, or...whatever, they both seemed to know that this was just the beginning...


-TBC-





You must login () to review.