A Few years later…


“So have you and Forge done it yet?” Whispered an 18-year old Jean Grey-Trent. She and Ororo were in dance class practicing. Ororo currently had her leg stretched high above her head, causing several of the boys passing by the class to stop in their tracks and drool. Ororo gave her sister an exasperated look. Forge was her boyfriend; they had been dating for three years. Lately he had been pushing her for them to be more intimate. She was debating on whether he was right. “No we haven’t …yet” she sighed to Jean.

Jean also began to stretch. By then they had quite a large number of guys staring. “Well why not?” she demanded. Jean had had two lovers in her life; she lost her virginity at fifteen. It was no big deal. “I don’t know if I’m ready Jeannie,” said Ororo. Jean gave her sister a small smile. “Do you love him?” asked Jean. Ororo glared at her. “You know I do!” she said. “Then show him,” teased Jean. “What if I get pregnant? What of it hurts?” worried Ororo. “You’re on the pill silly. Make sure he uses a condom, you should be fine. It probably won’t hurt much; we’ve been pretty active with dance class, your hymen is probably thin or broken already. It didn’t hurt that much when I did it with James, and it didn’t hurt at all when I did it with Randall” smirked Jean.

She liked teasing her sister, she was such a prude. Ororo stretched down next to Jean. “I do love him Jeannie. I guess its time for me to stop being a baby about this,” said Ororo. This took Jean by surprise; she didn’t think that Ro would go through with anything. “Only of you want to Ro. Don’t rush if you’re not ready” cried Jean. Ororo decided to change the subject. “So when is your appointment with the scholarship board? She asked. “Ugh…in two days I don’t know if I’ll be ready. How in the hell did you do it?” cried Jean.

Ororo laughed. “I was so nervous…here I am shaking like a leaf at having to dance in front of five people, when I have been as cool as a cucumber at dancing in front of hundreds” she said. Both Jean and Ororo were trying for scholarships to Bromwell University, one of the best colleges in the nation. Dance scholarships were their best options for paying for school. Angeline finally admitted their financial problems to them. Jean and Ororo immediately offered to get jobs, but Angeline was absolutely adamant in her refusal to allow them to help. She wanted them to concentrate on school and dance. Together the girls decided to pay for their own college education, so that their mother could take a well-deserved vacation.

When they arrived home the girls started dinner and awaited their mothers arrival. Angeline worked two jobs to support them. By mutual decision Ororo and Jean kept the house clean and always had dinner ready when she came home. Forge called just as Ororo was starting her homework.

“ Hey baby, have you give anymore thought to us getting closer?” he asked. Ororo waged an internal battle.

“Yes…I have…and the answer is yes…I want to be with you,” she said quickly before she could change her mind.

“That’s great Ro. So this weekend just you and me...no interruptions. Can’t wait to be with you,” he said.

“ Me either…I love you” she said.

“Me too” he said before hanging up.

Ororo hung up the phone more confused. Forge never said I love you; it was always me too or ditto. That never bothered her before, but now she was about to give herself to him, a declaration of undying love wouldn’t be remiss. She sighed and went back to her homework. The week passed in a blur. Jean was her partner in crime and covered for her. Ororo arrived at Forge’s house; his parents were gone for the weekend. Her heart fluttered at the sight of him, he was 6’2, with long black hair and deep brown eyes. He was of Native-American decent, so his skin was a dusky olive. He ushered her straight to his room. “ I thought we would talk first,” whispered Ororo.

“No more talk Ro,” he said pulling her in for a deep kiss. Ororo was lost in his kiss; therefore she didn’t notice that his hands found their way under her shirt. He pulled it off, followed by her skirt before she could catch her breath. Forge broke their kiss long enough to pull of his shirt. Swiftly he carried her to the bed. Gently he trailed kisses down her body, lingering at her breast. A moan made its way out of her throat. “ Ya like that huh?” Ororo gave a wordless nod. Before she knew it, he had her completely naked. She felt a flush creep up her body.

She was thankful that her coloring kept the blush from being noticeable. “Oh god you’re beautiful” he sighed. A fiery trail of kisses was given down her stomach. When his mouth found the snow-white curls between her legs, Ororo’s hands tangled themselves in his hair. She had never felt such wild sensations in her life. A low steady throb accompanied each stroke of his tongue. Her hips rose and fell with the rhythm that he set. Forge was a masterful lover, and brought her to climax within moments.

When she came, Ororo gave a high-pitched cry of ecstasy. Her breathing was erratic and there were tears in her eyes. “ That was amazing,” she whispered. Forge smirked at her, “ And it only gets better” he said kissing her stomach. Just then the phone rang. Forge had his own personal line and answering machine. “Are you going to get that?” gasp Ororo as he continued to kiss her. “No the machine will get it” he mumbled. Ororo gave a soft laugh. Finally the machine picked up. “This Forge, I’m not in, you know what to do” said the message. A low seductive feminine voice was heard.


“Hey Forge this Lindsey. Sorry about having to bail on you this weekend. I was really looking forward to testing out your waterbed again. I’ll be free next weekend though. This time I get to be on top (Laugh)…at least for the first few rounds. I won’t forget the extra Trojans this time either; hit me up on my cell later”


By this time Forge had frozen in horror. Ororo sat up stiffly, her eyes icy blue pools. “Ro…baby I can explain…” he said. She continued to stare, her heart crying that there must be a rational explanation, her mind knowing there wasn’t. “Well???” she cried. Forge had the grace to blush. “Lindsey…she’s a friend. Well…she was lonely one weekend…and so was I …things just happened. Jesus …I’m sorry Ro. It didn’t mean anything …I promise,” he hurriedly explained. Ororo arose and dressed. Wordlessly she headed for the door. Forge rushed and grabbed her arm.

“Dammit…you’re just gonna leave?!” he demanded. Tears burned her eyes and she refused to face him. “There is nothing left to say…I don’t wish to see you anymore” she whispered. Rage twisted his face. “ So that’s it? I mess up once and its over. That’s what the fuck was wrong with you Ro. You always pull this untouchable goddess bullshit! Is it any wonder that I had to get warmth and affection from someone else? You were always the fucking ice queen!” he yelled.

Through his entire tirade she remained quiet. For a moment she considered his words. ‘Was she an ice queen, incapable of being loved?’ HELL NO. Angrily she turned on him. “Don’t you dare try to blame your short comings on me…you pompous, arrogant BASTARD! I loved you, I was ready to give myself to you, you sick son of a bitch” she cried, slapping him soundly across the face. Angrily she made her way home.


Jean was surprised to see her home so early, but one look at her face told her now was not the time to question things. Ororo lay across her bed, tears spent, carefully she searched her mind for any clue that Forge was cheating on her. Sure he cancelled dates and forgot to call, but she didn’t think that he was cheating on her. A few hours later, Jean finally approached her. Ororo rolled to face her. “Forge…was…cheating on me!” she cried. Jean’s eyes widened. “That creepy, low-life, bastard!” exploded Jean.

At Jean’s words, Ororo felt vindicated. Jean was right, Forge was a bastard. The sisters embraced and laughed. “You are very good for my ego Jean Grey-Trent,” said Ororo. And you’re good for mine Ororo Munroe-Trent” answered Jean.




I’m stopping here, I hope this new chapter earns me some reviews. Next chapter coming soon.





You must login () to review.