Okay I know this is very late, sorry life got kind of hectic. This chapter is pure filler, the real action begins in the next one. Anyway on with the fic.


Jean and Ororo arrived back at the dorm in a state of shock. They could not believe that they actually went through with their mad scheme. The two proud daughters of one of the most honest, hardworking, and god fearing woman ever…reduced to stripping.


Jean had tears in her jade green eyes as she prepared a simple dinner for her and her sister. Ororo was making some last minuet changes to her Western Civilizations paper, until she realizes she was reading the same line over and over. With a cry of frustration she angrily closed her laptop.


“What the hell are we doing?!” she cried. Jean, hearing her sister shout, came out of the kitchenette. “ We are doing what we have to do Ro. We are thinking of mom. Don’t you remember how tired she looked before we got those scholarships. She was so happy to quit those jobs and to just relax and not worry about us. We can’t take that away from her” said Jean.


Ororo ran her hands through her snow white tresses, and gave a sigh of defeat. “I know Jeannie…I…I’m just scared. All of those men looking at us…being naked. I don’t know if I can do this.” said Ororo. Jean gave her sister a hard glare. When they were growing up whenever Jean was being a whiney baby, Ororo always gave her a look that was positively glacial. It made Jean squirm and her face flush with shame.


It also had the added benefit of giving Jean a backbone. It calmed her and gave her nerves of steel. Ororo found herself now on the receiving end of such a look. The effects were immediate. “You’re right, I am being a whiney bitch, and I need to suck it up and get over it” said Ororo.

Jean gave her a sad smile and informed her that dinner was ready. After their meal, Jean and Ororo poured over the catalog that contained their costumes. After much blushing and giggling they picked several that they found to be acceptable. They retired early, because they both had early classes.


The next day found Ororo in the quad once again trying to tackle her Western Civilization paper. She was startled out her thoughts by a tap on her shoulder. She turned and found Kitty…or who she thought was Kitty. Today she wore a simple pink baby T with a pair of low rise jeans. Her long brown hair was pulled up in a casual ponytail.

“Kitty?” Ororo said. The other girls large hazel eyes widened in alarm behind her stylish black glasses. “Shh…my name is Kathryn or Kate.” she hissed. Ororo stammered out an apology. “ How are you Kathryn. What brings you by?” she asked. Kitty sat beside her. “ I was walking by and saw you, thought I would stop and say hi” said Kitty. Ororo saved her paper, and closed her laptop.

“That was really nice of you Kate. Are you on your way to class now?” asked Ororo. “ Nah…I have practice in an hour for the university production of Our Town. Before I go do you want to grab a bite to eat from the cafeteria…my treat.” offered Kitty. Ororo agreed and they made their way inside.


They bumped into Jean along the way. The three of them enjoyed chef salads and diet cokes. “ By the way I took the liberty of bringing your uniforms with me. You can come by my apartment to pick them up “ Kitty was saying. “ Uniforms? We haven’t even ordered our costumes.” whispered Jean.

“Not your dance uniforms, your uniforms for working the floor. Remember you have to work the floor when you’re not dancing” whispered Kitty. She left them her address and told them that she should be through with rehearsal around eight. Jean and Ororo had to go to practice themselves, so they split up agreeing to meet at Kitty’s after eight.


Dance rehearsal was particularly brutal. Jean and Ororo’s muscles felt like wet noodles. They arrived at the address given to them by Kitty. It was not far from them in distance, but in terms of wealth they were worlds apart. They gave the doorman their names, and waited for him to inform Kitty of their presence.

The lobby was all polished elegance. They got on the elevator and silently rode to the 22nd floor. There were only two units to each floor. Kitty welcomed them to her lavish abode. Her living room was the size of their entire apartment. Thick cream carpet covered the floors. Her furniture was also cream with chocolate accent pillows.

Kitty brought out their uniforms. Jade and sapphire eyes widened in shock. “We have to wear that!?” screeched Jean. Kitty rolled her eyes. “On stage you’ll be wearing a lot less” she smirked. The all black uniforms sported a halter top with a deep V that would surely reveal their navels, and short shorts that wouldn’t even make it to mid thigh.

“What kind of shoes do we have to wear?” asked Ororo. Kitty held up a pair of velvet stilettoes with satin ribbons that laced up the leg. “Oh…My…God!” whispered Jean. “Ororo sputtered and gave Kitty a look of horror. “Do you mean to tell me that we actually have to walk in these things?” she cried.

“Oh come on you get use to it. Go try these on and lets see how they fit” assured Kitty. Reluctantly the girls donned their new uniforms it was worse than they thought. The suits hugged every curve leaving very little to the imagination. When Jean bent over to lace up her shoes, Ororo noticed that the shorts that they now both wore sported a big rhinestone X on the back pocket. Kitty handed them each a small velvet box. “Accessories” she said.

Inside was a platinum X hanging from a black piece of satin, matching earrings and bracelet also sporting platinum X’s. “Mr. Xavier sure like to mark his property” said Jean. Kitty just smiled. “ He just doesn’t want any of the men to get any ideas about his girls. Think of them as little reminders” she said. The rest of the evening was spent with Jean and Ororo trying to learn to walk in their new shoes.


The week past by in a blur, it was now Friday and the first night for Ororo and Jean to work at the club. The girls decided it was more economical to car pool. So this week they rode down in Kitty’s Escalade, and next week they would take the Eclipse.

Xavier’s looked very different at night. Luxury cars lined up in front of the door awaiting valet parking. Kitty ushered them in through the back. They passed several women who gave them a once over, and then went back to whatever they were doing. They finally made their way to the dancers dressing room.

Each vanity was now occupied by the owner. A woman sporting multi-colored tresses and sporting a black leather body suit sat at the vanity marked Dazzler. A woman with dark auburn hair and sly golden eyes sat at the one marked Mystique. A fine boned woman with platinum blonde hair and pale blue eyes sat at the on marked White Queen.


They all turned when Kitty entered with Jean and Ororo. “ So what do we have here?” asked Emma as she eyed Ororo’s white locks suspiciously. “ Now, now Emma, don’t go showing your true colors yet. Ladies this is Jean stage name Fire, and this is Ororo stage name Ice. Before you ask Emma, yes that is Ororo’s natural hair color, and no she won’t change it.” said Kitty.



Emma humphed and turned back to her vanity. The others gave smiles of welcome.. “Alright girls place your stuff at your stations and meet me in the back office.” said Kitty. The girls just noticed that the empty vanities now sported their stage names. They gave each other encouraging smiles. This was it, their first nights as Xavier’s girls.




I know not a lot of action, but I wanted to get something posted. Next chapter should be out soon. Don’t forget to review.





You must login () to review.