The smell of breakfast still lingered in the air as she cleared the dishes from the dinning room table and carried them off to the kitchen. As she turned the hot water over the sink a sigh escaped through her nose, followed by a soft chuckle as she thought back to Violet and Charitie’s bickering over which Summer boy liked whom more.

Poor Logan never had a chance as he spit his milk out clearly across the table and turned to both his girls with a scorned face.

“What I tell ya bout them damn boys?” His voice was clearly irritated and looking at his face all three females knew he was about to get started on one of his many dislikes.

Since Ororo always sat next to him, she reached under the table to pat at his knee in hopes of comforting and calming him down. Her efforts however were a waste. Logan moved his leg away from her touch upon contact.

He felt right away the fiery caress and knew exactly what she was trying to do. He loved her hidden touches. They always created waves of hopeful passions, but right at that moment he couldn’t let her distract him from this important lesson in life that his daughters obviously needed a repeat of.

“One of ya better get to answerin’ me…bout now.” Though his tone was less threatening his face remained scary as hell. The two teens looked at him, momentarily frozen in sudden fear.

It was Violet who cleared her throat first and opened her mouth. Charitie always made a mental note to allow her older sister, by a mere three years, voice her opinions first. She stayed more out of trouble that way. Slowly swallowing her homemade pancakes she watched her father’s face, wishing that whatever Violet had to say would settle the pack leader’s temper and fade the many cresses along his brows.

“It’s not even that big a’ deal dad. I mean it’s not like J.C.’s even cute. I just write him back and tell him he‘s ugly….”

Logan let out a slow grunt, ”We send ya both ta school ta learn not pass notes ta boys?” His feelings remained the same. He was never going to change his mind about this topic. Boys-all of them were ass holes-expect for him and his little princesses were to stay clear away.

“It’s not like I do it in every class.” Violet suddenly let her defensive side come up. She was clearly not liking Logan make a big deal out of nothing. When she got like this her voice took on a tone that matched her feelings, as well as her eyes. They had changed from a deep purplish blue to an unnerving orange. She didn’t care who she was talking to when it hit her…expect sometimes mom.

“Ya better bring that voice down two more notches kid or I’ll knock’em down for ya.” Logan pretended like her mood changing eyes had no affect over him, but every time they were together, watching the phenomenon, which happened quite frequently, freaked him the fuck out.

He tried playing it off by letting his gaze come down to his plate and taking a large bite of his own strawberries and pancake. He paid no attention to the fact that he completely missed his wide opened mouth the first time and had created a large red mark of strawberry juice and whipped cream on the side of his cheeks.

“They’re just growing up, Dear. Next year, V will be going to prom anyway.” Ororo tried to calmly explain to her husband that it was not that big a deal for their daughters to be interested in the opposite sex, while doing her best not to laugh at him .

“Yeah dad…I mean I’m sorry but I’m not a lesbo. I freakin’ like boys, just not C.J.”

“Better not cause he likes me.” Charitie’s voice suddenly came back into the conversation, turning her head to V scanning her up and down like she had stole something-her crush.

“Humph, kid you can have him cause he doesn’t even have big feet!….” She suddenly felt her face flush. Damnit I let my fuckin mouth run about again!

“What!!!!” Logan couldn’t stop the mad rush of blood rushing through his body, didn’t want to calm the throbbing going on within his skull, and he shot up from the table and with to paces had snatched his daughter up with one arm, her feet dangling within the air at least ten feet.

The poor seventeen year old didn’t know what to do but silently pray for a miracle as she felt her arm becoming numb from the unwavering grip her father had around it. He was blocking the blood flow, she was sure.

Eyes drastically changed to dead like black and Logan knew he was defiantly becoming defeated as he slightly softened the hold around her. Doing his best to keep his eyes stern on his oldest child he barely listened to the remark of the younger.

“Dad…you shouldn’t worry so much about us. You and mom taught us right.” Charitie’s tiny voice came out reassuring in her attempts to save her older sister.

“ I have every right to worry about you! You two are my children...My lil girls. You’re both so beautiful, growing up, turning into women. Ya all act like I wasn’t a guy. I know what the fuck they’re tryin ta do.” He placed V back down to the carpet below, “Jus’ keep your eyes in them books. Hear me?” He looked from one to the other as serious as his face could get.

“You’re all man, dear, how could we forget?” Ororo grinned at him.
Logan turned his head to look at her face.

“Don’t cha try and make this a funny lil chit chat here. These are our daughters Ro! Be damned if’n some punk wants to come around lookin’ ta fuck! Better be goin some wheres else.”

At hearing his words the entire room filled with uncontrollable giggles.
“Ya’ll think this is funny?” Logan turned his head from all of them. Fuckin’ girls…he hated being out numbered, even the damn dog layin around somewhere was a fuckin bitch.

They both nodded,” Yes sir.”

“Get oughta here and go play!”

Charitie didn’t have to be told twice. She got up from the table and took off running towards the front door, her moon white locks bouncing behind her.
V stood for a mere moment longer. She looked up at her father, who still towered over her. After nine years of growing up she only managed to be five foot even.

Logan gave her a slight smirk when he noticed the pretty purple reappearing to her irises.

“Done gettin moody on me?” He softly brought his fist up, let it connect so very affectionately at the corner of her chin.

She rowed her eyes at him, being just as playful, before she crashed into him with her arms holding on tightly to his waist.

“One day you’re going to have to let me go, Dad.” She muttered into his stomach taking in his smell. So masculine was his scent, it brought her such security and comfort.

“Nope…and whoever he is he better be warned before he ever makes it to the mailbox.” Logan chuckled as he recalled the only time she’d ever had the audacity to be so daring.

Mark whatever his last name was…had driven her home in his 01’ cherry red Ford Cobra Mustang. When he stepped out of the car the bright varsity letters on his navy blue and gold trimmed leather jacket caught Logan’s attention quickly. Kid thought he was cool.
Looking every bit like a football jock, that was until the young man’s eyes caught Logan’s bull sized body coming at him.
“Whhhaaaawhat the fuck is that????” He pretty much squeaked out when he heard his passenger side door open and then close.
“Get babb back in tha car V!”
“You dork that’s my dad!” V had laughed, casually walking up to intersect her father with a happy grin. She looked towards the porch and waved at Ororo, which she had returned just as lovingly.
“Dad this is Mark………”

She never got to finish his last name cause the poor guy had let out a sudden cry as he felt warm liquid splash down his thighs and legs.
“Oh gross.” She had turned to Mark as she watched the sandy jeans turn navy blue around his groin and inner thighs.

The pungent smell of piss mixed with the breeze and without so much as another peep he had dashed back into his car and speed away.

Violet never brought anyone else home after that. She just couldn’t bare the thought of something more horrible then pissing all over yourself happening.

After a kiss to the top of her golden crown she let him go and walked towards the front door to enjoy the sunny day out with her sister and friends.

 
Ororo scrubbed the dishes with a gentle force, making sure the sticky syrup that didn’t dissolve in the hot water scrapped off every single plate. They had a dishwasher, but sometimes she preferred to wash her dishes by hand. Sometimes she had to second guess the machine, but she knew herself better then that.

She swayed slightly to the pleasant, soulful, voices of Maxwell as he poured his heart out about making love again inside her cabinet mounted c.d. player. She loved how that man had a way of putting you into the mood, when sex was supposed to be far from her mind.

She licked her lips and tried her best to concentrate on getting her hand far enough inside the glass cup to wash the very bottom without breaking it or getting her hand stuck inside. Twisting the sponge back and forth within the glass she suddenly giggled as she thought about how wonderful Logan’s dick fitted within her warm sugary walls.

After washing the outside of the cup again she placed it into the next sink and started on the second. Ororo was lip singing along with sensual lyrics and so involved with what she was doing she hadn’t noticed that Logan had come back in from outside and was leaning against the nearby corner watching her.

There was something about the way the early day light hit her skin just right as she stood in front of the window, washing them dishes, that made her appear oh just oh so sexy.

He couldn’t help but love how she still had on her cream sateen nightgown and matching robe. Didn’t matter what she had on, her feminine curses always had a way of revealing themselves, but it was the easy way that the thin garments that could slid off without much problems.

The familiar stirring of his dick stiffening within his jeans let him know that standing there wasn’t going to be enough anymore. The way her body was able to call unto him without much effort wasn’t that hard for him to understand. There was still no one else that could turn him on in such a way.

Standing at five foot seven, with long killer shaped legs, hips that didn’t lie, wonderful thirty six c breast, full cushiony lips, a sweet little nose that pointed just enough to make you wonder if she was a snub- and then there were her sapphire eyes and not to forget this long moon white feathery locks of hair that hung well off her shoulders, down to the middle of her back. Ororo couldn’t be justified by just being called beautiful. Logan found her down right enchanting with her exotic features.

Without much thought of being sneaky he surprised her by coming from behind and placing his hands on her hips, and gently backing her into his body.

“Ohhh…” She smiled feeling him taking a sniff of her hair before bringing his lips down to softly nip at her neck.

His hard on felt so good against her backside and she arched her ass more into him, giving a gentle rub of acceptance. He could feel her becoming game.

“I wasn’t too mean was I?” He asked looking down at her rear as she began to circle her hips slowly.

“Nahh… MmmmMmm, but they are going to grow, love.” She answered him, closing her eyes and taking in the feel.

She could hear his tongue running across his canines as he formed a smirk. Griping her sides even more firmly now he pushed his hips hard against the comfort of her ass and began to move along with her rhythm.

“Grow to damn fast…”He muttered, his breathing becoming heavy as he spoke into her ear.

Taking his tongue he let the tip flick along the lobe-then he snaked it up to explore the tiny channel within.

His hot breath teasing one of her favorite spots was making her toes tingle. She arched her back, drew in air, making a hissing sound. The feel of him grinding behind her created an enjoyable heat and the rhythm was steady, demanding, and seductive all at once.

“Damn.” She whispered.

“Like that, don’t’cha. I can think of something better ta do then wash dishes right about now.” His voice was heavy, husky, and filled with mischief. He was done talking about their daughters and so was she.

“Then let’s do that.” She leaned her head back to rest on his shoulders and brought her wet hands out of the bubbled water to drag her arms up into his unruly locks of dark hair. Tugging downward on the locks caused his lips to press even more firmly at her neck.

He had a good grip on the sateen material of her night gown and was hiking it up. The slow movement of the soft material running up her legs and thighs joined in by the rough, dry, warmth of his knuckles made her shudder and tense up in delight.

 
The sight of her bare ass had him smirking and shaking his head in wonderment. How’d she manage to escape their bedroom without him knowing she hadn’t any panties on?

“You’re so fuckin sexy, baby…” He muttered against the smoothness of her skin before he bent her forward and crotched down to were her perfectly plum bottom was dead in his face. He squeezed at the two cheeks before separating them and taking a look at her pussy. The sight of her dark brown labia made his eyes wide with anticipation every time he came face to face with it.

“Spread’em Darlin.” The command came out as if he were aching, as if there was going to be a fatal reaction if she didn’t.

The labia opened up just like the delicate flap of a butterfly about to take it’s first flight. Seeing the watermelon pink greet him with dripping juices of her essence made him so very hungry.

“Ahhh….!”
His mouth was French kissing away at her womanhood, knocking a gasp from her lips.

She tasted like a bittersweet beer and he allowed himself to gulp down as much of it as possible.

 
He gently suckled on the soft outer folds of her slick lips between her thermal thighs, before pushing his long thick tongue directly into the channel of her vagina.

Ororo opened her mouth wide moaning with delight as she brought her arms down to spread her own ass apart for better assistance.

“Feels soooo good!” She groaned.

“Does it now?” Logan smirked as he brought his tongue out and trailed it up her crack to play around her ass hole.

“GODDESS!” She cried.

Logan made soft circles around her anus before teasing her by pressing temptingly against it. While he continued to giving her sweet tongue lashes there his left hand came from around her hip and crept between her heat. Finding her clit, he pinched it before he began massaging it with his middle and pointer finger.

Ororo could hardly stay standing as the wonderful waves of pleasure Logan was creating was driving her out of her mind. She was enjoying his evil game of teasing and she wanted more.

She began to push downward, moving provocatively against his finger and tongue, moaning and shamelessly begging he never stop.

“Don’t cha worry Darlin…I can stay down here forever to taste ya. Bring your ass out more.”
And she obeyed.
Logan replaced his fingers with his hot tongue, flicking her clit slowly. He could feel her legs shaking, she was going to give it to him soon.

“Tell me what you feel, Darlin.”
“I…I…feel you!” She panted as she closed her eyes tightly, trying to concentrate on her release.

“Describe it…” He flicked at her clit again.
“ ta me…” He circled around it.
“How’s it feel.” He pressed upward and then brought his tongue back to taste within her walls.

“So fuckin…good.”
“An aching…in my…..stomach…” She continued to pant.

“Ain’t good enough. Tell me more!”

“Goddess…damn, Logan!” She suddenly felt his thumb rubbing, pressing against her ass hole.

“What’ cha want, Darlin….Taste so fuckin good.” She was feeling his mouth with her delicious natural creations. He smirked, enjoying all the juices her body produced.

“Ohhh…Ohhh…fuck me. I want you inside.” She was trying to lean forward so she could bend down to get to his dick, but he wouldn’t release his hold around her thighs.

Keeping them spread, Logan drew her clit into his mouth and began to suckle on the bud as if it were one of her nipples on one of her tits.

“Give me what I want and I’ll give ya what you want.” He was just as much turned on and in the zone as she.

He knew even while he was down there and behind her what her face looked like. It was in a state of pure concentration and beauty. Her eyes closed tight, her prefect mouth opened, sweat causing her white silvery locks of hair to stick around her forehead, cheeks, and neck.

Logan didn’t know how long he could keep it up, because truthfully he did want to come up and fuck the day lights out of her if only just to hear her cries of his name as he drove himself home.

 
“Logan…Logan…..LOGAN!!!!!!!!!”
And then he felt it, her clit became harder and stiff, her legs began to quake, and the flow of her climax squirted down into his mouth and dripped from the corner of his lips.

She moaned, trying her best to keep breathing, but she had no time to collect herself. Logan rained kisses up her backside as he leaned against her and freed his organ from his jeans.

The heat of his flesh against her own made them both shudder. She turned around to face him. Locking eyes onto each other they could clearly see the lust and passion. His eyes dark with want, while her’s ghostly white and glowing.

She glanced down to peer at his hardened penis. The head of him red, his thick veins pulsating the blood through the well lengthened shaft. Even with him holding it within his large hand the girth was still thicker around. Long ago, she thought him crazy to believe that her body was supposed to take him. She should’ve known he’d make a way.

He grinned, openly letting his ego shine at her still being amazed by his impressive meat stick.

Lifting her leg up to where her wonderful lips parted again for him he pressed his dick against her swollen clit, massaging around it, enjoying the way she whimpered and trembled, still feeling the ripples of her climax. The sight of their clear, sticky cum glistening around the head of his dick was such a turn on.

Ororo brought him closer to her with one hand around his neck and took him into her warm soft palm with her other. She placed him right against her opening, allowing half the head to feel a little of her entrance. She circled her hips around him as he held up one of her legs.

She grinned back at him as she watched his hazy eyes become wider with want.
Just the sound of their bodies rubbing together made the eagerness to mate even more needed.

“Don’t tease.” He muttered before he drew his hips back and thrust powerfully forward, baring himself within her perfectly fitted hold.

“Jesus!”
“Ohhh!”

 
“Fuckin prefect.” He stated right before thrusting deeper inside and crashing his lips hungrily into hers. She opened her mouth immediately, tasting and smelling herself all around him.

With a quick jump both of Ororo’s legs were wrapped around his hips and he began to take her on an exciting ride. Resting her bottom on the counter and spreading her thighs widely apart he pulled nearly all the way out, just to grind powerfully, fully back inside.

The feeling of being filled by her husband brought so much joy to her body that Ororo didn’t dare hide the forming tears burning around her eyes. She grabbed a fistful of his hair, as she pulled him in for more kisses.

“Goddess Logan,….don’t…want this to end.” She moaned sexily to him.

He continued to pump into her, slowly, deliberately until he felt her slick, hot so very hot tunnel twitch around him. She began to push herself onto him with even more force as she tried her best to allow the bliss to overtake her, but his bruising hold at her hips was moved upward as he brought his arms between her underarms and forced her to press so firmly against him that she had no choice but to allow him full control of the pace.
“Don’t rush it…let it completely over take ya Ro.” He whispered into her ear, before he kissed her there.

Sweat drenched from their connected bodies as their moans and groans filled their kitchen, their house. A wonderful bit of heaven on earth washed over them both- and he moved within her wanting to make sure she truly felt how good he did.

“Logan…please…let me…” It wasn’t that she didn’t want their loving to end, but she wasn’t sure if she was going to survive the huge bubble that was forming within. It was making her shake, making her toes curl, her grip around his hair so hurtfully becoming even tighter, but he would not stop the way he was delivering his love.

“God Damnit…Ro’. Tryin to hold out…but I…ahh fuck!” And he too felt that sudden trigger, that blot of release not willing to go away.

It was coming and it was coming with a force that was going to weaken even his knees.

“Ahhhh…ahh….Ohhh! Logan!”
The little twitches became squeezes and as he pumped inward she squeezed and squeezed even as he tried to withdraw to return.
“Ahhh FUCK!”

And he continued to thrust with the rhythm now off as he poured what felt like gallon after gallon into her.

 
They stayed close together, him holding her, while she was draped about his shoulders, lazily running her nails down his broad strong back. The sweat had cooled their bodies, and they welcomed the shining sun through the wide opened window.

Her long hair was pulled to the other side of her shoulders while he buried his nose and lips within the nape of her neck. She smelt so good.

When she began placing little nibbles along his shoulders he knew she was almost ready for more and when she sat up and looked into his eyes he knew he was too.


 
 





You must login () to review.