If you only knew how I felt about you. If you only knew that I long for the beast within and not some traditional man that always seems flawless. I want imperfection and unrulelyness. I want a man that isn't afraid to take me out of my little bubble of security and safe and put me where I can let my hair down and get loose. I want to drink Vodka on the rocks instead of light lemonade with exactly three ice cubes in it. I especially want a man that can give me that earth shattering orgasm Jean is forever talking about. It's always, "Scott gave me this or Scott gave me that." I am tired of her always having the one thing I don't have. She has a fucking sex life and what do I get? The closest thing I get to a sex life is my occasional readings of ZANE and my ten’ clock panty change. Dammit I want that!!!!! The bad part about it is I want you to be the one that does all those erotic things to me. I want the occasional flirting and sexual tensions. I want the rough push against the wall as you glide your hand up my chocolate thigh. I want the dampness in panties to become so heavy, it's driving you to total insanity. Most importantly, I want the rough yet passionate sex in between the sheets with you on top of me thrusting your erected man hood into my aching yet soaked womanhood. I want it all. I need you and the hardest thing for me to do is admit it. I been denying it for so long I left it alone, told myself it was just a fling and I would soon get over it. But it didn't. It just made my lust grow into love for you and you seem to not even notice. I want you.... Logan, the wolverine. I want the man that I can see myself with and even bear children with. I want you, the badass mutant of the house and the one who doesn't give a damn. I want you. Now that I admitted it to myself, I will admit it to you...sooner or later. But for now, I choose later. Goodnight diary.
ORORO

Done with first chap. short I know but I update quick.





You must login () to review.