"Bet if i suck on dat pussy dat'll get you wet "

*Only him*

"An rub my hand on dat clit dat'll get you wet "

*The beast*

"And rub my tongue down ya neck dat'll get you wet"

*Him and only him*

"bet if i suck on dem tities bet dat'll get you wet "

*Yes, i want you too Logan please! **

"Ororo?"

"Marie!"

"Is that .........Kitties CD?"

"Well,” Ororo stammered while blushing a bright red,” yes it is. She let me barrow it for the afternoon. Now if you do not mind, may you shut my damn door and take your leave."

"Sure," Marie laughed, "Whatever you say Ro'"

Ororo got up from her king size bed and turned off the CD. She had gotten caught "almost" masturbating by Marie and the bad part about it was that Marie knew whom she was doing it to and knew about her love for Logan. It was amazing how the ice queen could wear her emotions in her eyes. Almost every girl in the house knew about Ororo's obsession over Logan and thought it was rather cute, childish but none the less cute.

*I shouldn't even be allowing myself to listen to such vulgarity. It demeaning and quite crude*

Ro' looked at the CD in disgust and put it back in it's proper case. She could not believe she let herself get so aroused that she would even consider listening to such trash.

*Things Logan makes me do at times, and yet he doesn't even notice. He is too focused on Jean to care out me*

Storm let out a sigh as she put her silver hair into a French bun and removed her clothing to become suited in more comfortable attire. She retired to her bathroom where she undressed out of her sundress and sandals and replaced them with her silk robe and fuzzy slippers. She looked at herself in the mirror and saw the reflection of a lonely woman who uses her bossy attitudes, moodiness, and her occasional temper tantrums to the hide that fact she was alone. She gazed into her deep blue eyes and saw what she truly felt and realized why the girls told her she wore her emotions in her eyes. Her eyes told it all. Everything from sadness to pain and it all mostly had to do with the fact that she was alone. The man she loves only sees her as a friend while he eyes a woman who has clearly chosen Scott as her suitor. Ro' had to admit though that Jean still had feelings for the wolverine and still had that desire to be his one and true love. Even though Logan is known for not being able to stay in a serious relationship because he isn't ready for that kind of commitment to just one person. But before he could do that, he had to commit to himself and stop running away when times got bad.
Ro' kept gazing at her own reflection and saw not a goddess but a bitter woman who at this point, was acting like a giddy schoolgirl. It was amazing to her the thing that man made her do.
Storm turned on her faucet and splashed some cold water on her face. She needed to get out of this state of mind and needed to do it quick. She had a reputation as the ice queen to uphold and Logan wasn't going to be the downfall of such reputation. Storm then left her bathroom and sat on her bed while looking at the gray clouds out the window. They seemed to make her go into a daze again and loose all sense of reality. She loved it when it rained because she got the best sleep. Not to mention she had the kinkiest dreams when it rained. She always, for some reason, had dreams of her and Logan making love in the grass while it rained. Guess it was a fantasy of hers that she wished would come true. It would always go in routine with............




“Logan…we mustn’t! Some one might see”

“Let them darlin’”, Logan whispered huskily into ro’s ear sending chills down her spine, “I work better with an audience”

"Logan i mean it. Its raining cats and dogs out here and it's starting to become a bit..."

Storm was cut off with a forceful kiss from Logan and suddenly lost all recollection of what she was going to say next. Logan kisses were so paralyzing it made her loose all feeling in her body.
Logan laid the silver haired goddess on the wet grass and started to caress her chocolate brown thighs while kissing her sweet succulent lips. The taste of cotton candy and ginger was what he got from his loves lips and it tasted ever so sweet. He loved the taste of her cotton candy lip-gloss because it was the one she wore on their first date when t hey kissed. And as for the ginger, she always put a light coat of ginger snap clear lip balm to accentuate the color of the cotton candy pink. That was his Ororo and he loved her. Logan ten started to fondle Ro's breast through the damp yet slim fabric of her blouse. The rain already perked her nipples and his touch turned them into black pearls that he could see through the blouse.

"Take it off me Logan, please"

"I was getting to that darlin'"

Logan gave storm one last kiss before he reveled his claws and ripped open her blouse. Revealing not only did she not have a bra on but her gorgeous mounds.

"LOGAN!! MY TOP!"

Logan just smirked at storm and ignored her rant about a ten-dollar clearance shirt from some dollar store. He was more focused on her breast than anything at that moment and took one into his mouth, giving much attention to the hard pearl. Storm stopped her ranting and replaced her words with moans of pleasure. She loved it when Logan did this to her and it felt so damn good. She ran her hands through his hair and opened her legs to feel his erection through his jeans. Logan looked up at ororo and saw her neediness in her dark blue eyes, She needed him inside her and needed to release. It was killing her inside and he knew she was close to going mad.
Storm just gazed at Logan and spread her legs further giving him her scent of arousal. She knew he could smell it because when she opened her legs wider her flinched and inhaled deeply. She was wet and was aching for her man to become one with her. She then glided her hand down to her skirt and unzipped the zipper; allowing her skirt to become loose and barley cling to her body. Logan took the hint and snatched off her skirt revealing that Ro' was also not wearing any panties.

"Naughty aren't we?"

Storm grinned at Logan and kissed him deeply as Logan's fingers danced across her now naked body. His erection was now killing him and he needed to be inside of his mate now. He broke the kiss and started to unfasten his jeans. Ororo helped the process by sitting up and unbuttoned her shirt tossing it to the side next to her tattered peices of her used to be blouse. Logan’s boy was so gorgeous so decadent like a piece of artwork that should never be touched. Perfect well-toned body, manly hair on his chest that complimented his muscles, and a face of a god. Just looking at his bare chest made storm become even hotter than what she was. Logan glimpsed up at her and smirked at her gazing at his body. H e too knew he was the shit but didn't let that male ego of his spoil the mood. Besides, she was the only woman who would ever see this body from now on and it would stay that way.
Logan finally got the button undone and soon rid of his boxers and jeans and tossed them aside. He mantled his goddess and looked at her beautiful naked form that seemed to look even more goddess like when wet. He kissed her one last time before he spread her legs and entered his throbbing manhood into her tight canal.

"OHHHHH, LOGAN!"

"SHIT, RO'"

She was so tight and so wet and ready for him, the pleasure was immeasurable. He then began to thrust into storm as she wrapped her legs around his waist to get better access to his hard dick. He began to pick up pace and went faster, making his balls slap against Ro's ass while she moaned in ecstasy. She was on the brink of coming and he wasn't going to last much longer either. Logan thrusted harder and faster feeling his balls tighten against him trying to hold out a bit longer. Storm was practically screaming his name to the heavens as he pounded into her again and again until she..........

Then that's how it ends. She wakes up right before she can reach her climax. Ro' came back into reality and noticed it was dark.

*I was daydreaming that long? *

She then notices she was wet down below and knew it was because of her dream.

*That man*

Ro' sighed and got up from her bed to change into a new pair of underwear and rid of the soiled ones. She almost had a sense of happiness when she was about to come, but never did. She just thought almost wasn't good enough anymore.


NEXT UPDATE WILL BE SOON. KISSES!





You must login () to review.