"Good morning Ro’, slept well?"

"Why yes, Michelle I did. You?"

"Quite well actually since it rained a bit last night. For some odd reason I sleep better when it rains."

*You and I both*

It was Monday morning and it was the occasional breakfast break before class for all the students and teachers to allow them to catch up on recent events. Everything from the latest quiz results to the daily gossip. Yes even the teacher’s gossiped and boy did they love to. They acted like little teen age girls whispering in each others ear about petty stuff and saying that famous line,"did you hear....": which in actuality was a rumor to begin with. Ororo, on the contrary, had no interest what so ever in such gossip because it always ended up turning out to be false. Just started by one person’s assumption or so-called “observation” and they spread it around telling whomever they know and pretty soon, everyone and they momma has their own version of the story.

“Ro’”, Michelle said as she stirred her coffee, “Did you hear….”

“Michelle, how do you know gossip already and you only been here for a few days?”

“Well”, she giggled slightly while tapping her spoon on her saucer gently, “I been talking to people and over hear some things.”

“Like what?”, Storm asked bluntly trying to sound not interested so the new teacher would shut up.

“Well, I overheard some of the students talking about a certain bad-ass mutant by the name of Logan. I seen him around and boy oh boy is he sexy!”

*Keep your distance girl*

“Oh really? you think he is attractive?”

“Ro’ you just don’t know!! He walked past me and said hello and in an instant I got hot. Ohhh I wonder if that man knows how to work it. I assume he does since well…you know”

“Know what!” Ro’ yelled suddenly getting interested.

“You haven’t heard?” Michelle asked giving her a quizzical look.

“Apparently not. I am not a big gossip fan but this I will make an exception for.”

“Well, I heard from certain people that Logan and Jean were getting it on in the danger room and Scott hasn’t found out yet.”

“What!!!!!!”

Storm spat out her coffee she was drinking and stared at Michelle in total shock, unable to believe such a tale. She could imagine Logan and Jean fucking on the danger room floor but she didn’t want to believe it. She kept trying and trying to push the thought of it is only a rumor in her head and tried to dismiss it. But she couldn’t. It was still embedded her mind and she knew it could be a fact. Just the thought of Logan pounding into Jean and making her have the earth shattering orgasm she wanted sent her into sudden rage. Logan was hers and Jean always got what she wanted. It was her turn now.

“Are you ok ororo?”

“Fine, just….shocked that’s all. Now are you sure this was what you heard?”

“Yes and”, she paused as she sipped her coffee, “I heard that if you go up to the security station, you can see them. I was planning on going up there myself but I don’t want to go alone.”

“I’ll come with you if need be.” Ororo offered trying to sound like a good friend but in actuality she just wanted to se if the rumor was true.

“That’ll be splendid!!!!!! After classes you and I can…”

“Good morning ladies.” A cheery voice said as it’s owner came into the room.

“Jean, we were just talking about you.”

*Shit*

“I hope it was good things then.” Jean giggled as she got a mug from the top cabinet and poured her some coffee, “so what was the chat about?”

“Rumors.”

*SHUT UP*

“OHHHH, I love the daily gossip. So what was it about?”

“Well, I am not saying names but the best thing I can do now is ask you to disperse the rumor.”

“About?”

“You and Logan.”

“What about us?”

“Did you two have sex on the danger room floor jean?”, ororo blurted out unable to keep that mind-boggling question from escaping her lips.

Jean blushed deep red and sipped her coffee suddenly going silent leaving the two anxious women waiting for an answer.


”Well?”

“We…kind of did. But it was only anal.”

*So…it is true*

“OHHHHH!!” Michelle screamed ,” does Scott know?”

“NO!! Oh heavens no! but I will tell him.”

“Was he. ……good?”

“Hell yes!”

Storm suddenly got quiet and zoned out of the conversation. She felt her heart sink and suddenly felt sick She was on the verge of crying and calling sick today because of her current emotional state. The man she loves with her heart and soul just fucked some two-timing bitch that already has a man. I guess this is what you get for listening to the breakfast gossip.


HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!!!!! I WILL UPDATE SOON!!!! KISSES!





You must login () to review.