Dear diary,
This morning was hell on earth. Not only am i just now realizing i am writing in a diary like a 15 year old, i am also an emotional wreck. Logan and Jean, that bitch, have had sexual relations and that just comes to show he has no interest in me what so ever. Not only that but he probably only sees me as a friend, hopefully that.
Curse these teenage feeling i possess and damn that man to hell. I seem to show all my emotions in my eyes rather then on some stupid piece of paper. This entire morning people came up to me to ask if i was okay because i looked sad. Damn these eyes to hell also. It's quite annoying at times to get people t walk up to you and ask you "why are you said storm? Your eyes gave me that impression of sadness" DAMN THESE...

"Ms. Munroe?"

"Marie, are you done with your paper?"

"No, but i wanted to ask you something"

"Well go on Marie, i have matters to attend to."

"Not to waste any of your time Ms. Munroe but", she paused, "are you alright? I kept looking up and i saw sadness in your eyes. Anything wrong?"

*DAMN THESE EYES!!! *

"No, not at all Marie. Just a little cold coming along and my eyes tend to do that."

"Pardon my intrusion Ms.munroe but i couldn't help but over hear and would it have to do with Logan and the rumor escalating around the school?"

"Kitty”, Ororo sighed, “It has nothing to do with that rumor what so ever. I can care less about Logan's sexual partners and you girls should follow my example."

*I am lying through my teeth*

"Alright", they spoke in unison.

Kitty and Marie went back to their seats and finished their papers right before the bell rang. When all the students filed out, Ro' closed her door and continued writing in her diary.

Damn these eyes diary! Even Marie and kitty could see my sadness for Logan. Shit!! I don't even know why i am chasing a man that obviously des not see me in that certain kind of way so why am i moping around and

"Ro', you in hear?"

*Shit, Logan*

"Hi Logan."

*Just go away and nothing will happen. Just go away!! *

"Thought i might find you hear darlin'"

"Well you found me", Strom bluntly put.

"You alright?"

"Why wouldn't i be? Nothing is wrong."

"Your eyes say different."

*These damn eyes*

"Look, my well being in none of your concern Logan. If you want to check on someone then check on Jean. She might be paralyzed from your wild sexual antics when you two were in the danger room."

*Oh shit did i just say that? *

Ororo covered her mouth and darted her eyes down to her desk. She did not mean to say that, and especially to Logan

"Logan, I did not mean to say that at all. It just kind of slipped out you know? I didn't mean.."

"Don't worry bout it Ro'. I knew Jean would go around telling people our damn business."

"I am terribly sorry still. It was none of my business to begin with and i never should have pressed on about the rumor."

"Well”, he chuckled, "i see the whole damn school knows about Jean and I then now don't they?"

*So.... they are a couple*

"Yea i guess."

Strom Looked at her watch and saw it was a quarter till four and she had still not turned in her grades.

"Look Logan, i must be going. It was..."

"You ain't going anywhere darlin'"

"I beg your pardon?"

"You ain't going anywhere. Did i stutter?"

"Logan...", she abruptly stopped by Logan pulling her close to him.

*oh goddess not now. This is my last pair of clean panties. *

"You will come with me on a date."

"WHAT?"

"Did I stutter again?"

"Logan...", she stopped again by Logan pulling her closer to him, making her underwear become damp and her nipples become perked.

*Goddesses please, not now. *

"No objections Ororo."

"But will Jean like this"


*I can give a rat’s ass about that bitch*

"We aren't together Ro'. What happened in the danger room was nothing but letting out some steam. I was pissed off and she was eager to help me rid of my frustrations."

*That hoe*

"Logan, this is more of a ...on the lines of a...."

"Friendship date Ro'. Two friends going out to dinner.
That okay with you darlin'?"

"I guess."

"Good", he smirked, "dinner starts at seven so get your ass upstairs and go change."

"But Logan..."

"Now Ro'", he whispered in her ear.

*Oh goddess*

"Alright"

*First i need to wash my damn panties*

HOPE YOUALL ENJOYED!!
YAY ME





You must login () to review.