Meanwhile in Wakanda a father and son was engaged in a heated one sided discussion in the early morning hours. Magnus was in his son’s room pacing back and forth, anger radiating from his impressive form. His son, Forge sat slumped on a chair, looking dour faced.

“I asked one thing of you, and that was to make Ororo yours! A simple thing, and yet you failed miserably!” He hissed, turning to his son

“You imbecile! Do you have any idea the position you would have had, being her husband once she becomes queen? To have this country with its riches, connections and standing to be ruled by us?”

“Dad, I tried...”

“You didn’t try hard enough. This isn’t game Forge and I didn’t simply ask you to try. I was ordering you to secure her! How hard can it be? You don’t need to love her. Just make her yours and make sure she gets pregnant. Did you even manage to get between her legs? No. And for what? Any idiot could se she was in love with you. She isn’t ugly and even if she was you could just have closed your eyes and plant the seeds!”

Forge winced at his father’s crude description. It was true that he didn’t need to love Ororo to seduce her, that wasn’t the problem. The problem was that he truly loved her. More than she loved him, and he couldn’t just do the thing his father wanted. His father was pushing him too hard, when he just wanted to take things slowly and not make this into some kind of dirty deal.

“When she returns with the brotherhood, I want you to resume your courtship of her. She must marry you, and I will make sure no one else, and especially not a human will become the future prince of Wakanda. The humans have had their time. It’s our turn now, Homo Superior are the inheritors of earth. When my brotherhood returns, the humans will all pay the price for the atrocities done to us.”

“If she returns” Forge added silently. His father didn’t seem to hear him.

“I have plans for how to deal with Charles and his X-men and any other that would stand in our way. When Ororo returns, she soon will become queen, and you WILL make her yours!”

Forge felt dread rising. T’Challa wasn’t that old for his father to make such a bold statement. He knew better than to ask what he was planning, and he didn’t want to know either. He just nodded.

“Yes dad”





You must login () to review.