She just needed a quick release, that’s all. Just a quick, nice cum to loosen her up for the interview she was going to have to be at in two hours.


And boy, did she need that job. She needed that job for her, for them. She had to prove herself to everyone, her father, her boyfriend, even to herself.


A young rich girl sneaking off to be with some rugged, cynical talking, nearly old enough to be her own daddy wasn’t looking good when you’re father was the Senator of New York.


Xavier let her know she had better make her choice quickly…let him go or lose every penny of what came into her pockets for material luxuries. What he got back as an answer was just as surprising to Logan.


“What the hell is wrong wit’cha. You…you get back in there and forget about me.” He’d had her by the forearms, shaking her as if it would bring her back to her senses.

“I can not just forget about you!” She screamed at him, shivering like a poor homeless wet dog caught out in the rain, even though they were both inside his old 1990’s Dodge Ram. The ragged thing took three to four tries to start up, let alone provide heat for the rainy night that it was.

“Yes you can!” He had yelled right back, trying his best to make his voice not waver.

He didn’t dear want to admit what he would’ve done if she actually got out of his crap vehicle and retreated back into the lavish comfort of her father’s million plus dollar home.

“No! I..I…I love you, stupid! I want to be with you. I don’t care about the money, I don’t, Logan. I just want to be with you, I am not getting out of this car!” She made him look her dead in the eyes as she spoke. No matter what the hell she was talking about he was right there staring and listening.

Her declaration of love wasn’t anything he hadn’t heard before, but she’d never said it outside of him being between her legs, fucking and making love to her. She’d never said it while they were face to face, her trying to stay with him, him trying to push her away. The fact was it meant something to him then, meant the world, actually.

He drew her to him then, the scene just as dramatic as if it were being acted out in front of a camera, for a soap opera. From that day on they were together, broke as hell, but together, and that was why she needed the job.

Logan had left awhile ago, went to go work on cable lines. He used to have been a well known carpenter, until word got out that he was practically a cradle robber. Damn the power of wealth rumors.

Though he was gone, his smell still lingered and nearly smothered the stale reeking of the one bedroom-bathroom combo. She couldn’t believe just the smell of his scent made her legs quiver and her center twitch.
She woke up from the annoying sound of the phone ringing on the opposite side of the room. Still wanting to sleep in, she dragged herself to retrieve it. So much had changed about her. She didn’t know if it was this place, apart of growing up, or just being in love.

“Hello?” Her voice was still husky from waking up, white traces of cotton soft hair falling about her shoulders and face. She was doing her best to cover a yawn.

“ May I speak to a Ms. Monroe?” The voice on the other end sounded chirpy and fake.
It had to have been a secretary.

“This is she.” Ororo rubbed at one of her eyes with her free hand, then lazily pushed hair from her face, it was tickling her nose. The movement was a waste as the long strands moved right back like a white hood.

“Ma’am, this is Stacy Horn, calling from Dr. Hawkins’ office. We received your résumé and were wondering if you were still interested in the reception position?”

Ororo suddenly was wide awake. She couldn’t remember for certain if she’d even applied for a receptionist job, but then again she must have, they were calling, right? Excitement beamed from her face and her nonchalant voice quickly changed to match with Stacy’s.

“Of course. I’m very interested.”

“Well, great! Can you come in around 11:00 am today for a quick interview? It won‘t take long, no more then thirty minutes I‘m sure.” You could tell Stacy was smiling through the receiver. Ororo was grinning right back.

“Yes ma’am. I’ll be there.”

After Stacy gave her brief directions to the office and hung up Ororo sat there on the squeaky full sized bed wondering what she was going to wear to such an interview, how she was going to even get there, and how happy Logan was going to be once he found out she might have a job.

Walking into the bathroom she couldn’t help but frown. The old teal colored tile on the floors and half of the wall just never seemed to shine, no matter how she’d tried scrubbing it with Comet. The sink and counter top couldn’t have been much of anything for her old things like her special creams and pamper products. The entire size of it couldn’t even have fit her shoe closet, but she’d traded all 158 pairs for love and corny as it sounded her frown faded when her thoughts quickly came back to Logan.

Logan…Mmmm…He was worth anything and everything. As much as he tried to pretend, she knew he felt the same way about her. They were in love, crazy in love.

She took her steps into the mirror and played aimlessly with her hair. As she peered at her face a hand lowered down the side of her cheek to caress at plump full peachy colored lips.

His kisses were so intense, the way he allowed his mouth to part just right to mold with her own. Felt so good feeling the need of him in those kisses. So powerful they would make her eyelids heavy and her heart pump with a stronger beat.

Her finger tips then feather softly traced down her bare neck. She giggled seeing the two dark red hickeys near her shoulder blade.

She closed her eyes and brought back the feel of his dry, callused hands caressing and stroking away at her soft cappuccino skin. They would squeeze at her pump breast, stroke up and down her flat tummy, spread apart her unsteady thighs, massage at her clit between the folds of her treasure chest.

She laughed reminiscing on how one of her friends told her in school that that was what she called her stuff. A treasure chest, she had said it matter-of-fact, was what drove men crazy. She whispered she knew because her big sister had told her. She also informed Ororo to never just give it to anyone, had to be someone willing to take a challenge and someone Ororo found worthy. At the time she was not into boys so she wasn’t looking for a worthy man, but treasure chest was a cute name that she decided to borrow from there on out.

When she opened her eyes, Ororo was brought back from her fantasy. She could feel the moistness between her legs and wished that it was already lunch time. Logan would always come back from work to spend his hour break with her.

With a disappointed sigh she bent over to the tub, turning the hot water, least the place provided that. She took off her only piece of clothing, a long sleeved flannel shirt, much to big for her body by at least four sizes. Before discarding it to the cool floor she took a quick sniff. The gentle fabric grazing her nose held in two body scents, and they mingled well together.

She stepped into the tub before it was even half way full. Sitting there in that tub, thinking about last night, her eyes became transfixed with the spout and watching the water pour with good enough force.

Imagination and horniness were great combinations. With a wicked grin starting to form across her face she began sliding farther down to the splashing water. Her pussy pulsing to be satisfied, giving her the aching she needed to be daring and carefree about what she was about to do.

After spreading her legs as wide apart as she could, she laid back, her thick traces of hair immediately becoming wet. The hot water relaxed her body quickly and to her delight the running water was already doing it’s job. The continuous unstoppable waterfall pounded on her clit and she reached down with one hand to spread apart her labia. Intense waves of inner pleasure took over her body and she began flexing her ass and pushing up and down using her pelvic muscles.

Closing her eyes, she continued to let being submerged in comforting heated water drive her on. Soft moans slipped from her lips. It was practically better then any sex toy. All she had to do was lie there and let the streaming water do the rest.

She was fully relaxed now and more into. Her mouth parted and each pant was racing the next.
“Ohhh!” She cried, the water was rising, nearly creeping past her ears.

Ororo pictured Logan’s tongue between her legs, licking away between them. Then thoughts of his dick sliding within her walls sent a hard shiver through her spine. She humped faster nearly to shaken to take it, but she just couldn’t stop. She had to have it.

That wave was building more pressure and a tsunami fast approaching.

“Oh…oh…Mmm!”

She tilted her head up to keep from having the water get into her nose right after rising her hips to keep the connection going. When her right hand became tired, she switched it with the other. Keeping her other lips spread apart was key for a faster release.

“YES! Oh…fuck!” She screamed when her body began to quake. Spurt after spurt of powerful crashing waves went through her center again and again, knocking her senseless, placing her in an indescribable state of nirvana.

The moment however was shortly lived.

“Fuck…you got that right.”

At hearing his husky voice laced with amusement sent her into a complete state of embarrassment.

She shout up quicker then a bolt of lightening, turning the water off as she did so.
“How…how long have you been there.” She was nearly breathless.

“Long enough, Darlin. See how depressed you are when I’m away. Gotta admit, I’m a little jealous.”

She rolled her eyes at him, but couldn’t hide her grin as she did so.

“I feel like an idiot.” She put her head down for a second. Her cheeks feeling so much hotter then the water she was still sitting in.

Logan walked further into the bathroom and knelt down to rise her chin back up.
Ororo scanned his body she her eyes slowly traveled up to his face. She couldn’t resist the watering of her mouth as she saw the nice sized bulge displayed within his khaki baggy pants.

His eyes hide nothing, darkening over, full of passion,. The smirk displayed on his face made his dark features appear more wicked.

“Why don’t we discover what other tricks you can do?” His voice had dropped a notch of two.

She perked up even more then, embarrassment gone as quickly as it had surfaced. Getting on her knees, she reached up and unzipped his pants. Why not? She was sure she’d have some time left.

“Got an interview at 11:00.” She said without much care.
“Is that right.” He returned with the same exact enthusiasm, staring down into her beautiful eyes.
“Gotta……” The rest of his words were lost when she’d set his dick free and the first of many strokes began.





You must login () to review.