~*~*~*~ The Picnic ~*~*~*~



Ororo watched him as he worked diligently at the computer doing the assignment the professor had asked of him. She never would have thought, when he first came to the institute, that Logan would've been able to assimilate into their ordered societal structure. He appeared to be as young as the eldest of them but she knew, as they all did, that he was a man who'd lived many more years than they had and had experienced and endured a life they could only imagine.

He'd found a new start here amongst the X-Men and although he'd been trained and used as a hired killer for the government and his past was a tortured mess, she'd found a way through the tough outer shell he wore to discover the man that lay hidden inside. As it turned out, the man known as the Wolverine was a man who somehow was still able to hold onto dreams and goals that lay beyond "his master's" reach.

It hadn't taken long for Ororo Munroe to fall head over heels for the bad boy image. As a former street urchin herself, she could relate to the reasons he was outwardly crass, but Ro could see right through the multitude of protective layers he wore. With diligence and a refusal to be pushed away, she'd been able to keep herself close and eventually found what she was looking for; a gentle man, with a heart of gold and a wicked sense of humor, hidden within.

As she watched him from the small tea table near the window in the library, her head tilted with a thought and she set down her cup. Standing up gracefully Ororo made her way over to where he sat in front of a monitor, his fingers sounding out a rapid repeat of machine gun like sounds as they flew over the keys. She wondered briefly why a trained assassin would need the skills of a typist, but the Weapon X programming seemed to have covered every possible skill-set their covert operatives may've found themselves in need of in the course of a mission.

She stepped up behind him, certain that although he hadn't acknowledged her presence, his senses had long ago told him of her precise location in the room. Storm looked over his shoulder at the monitor, the words filling the screen read like an adventure novel with a touch of the romantic. That was one thing she'd been quick to learn about the Wolverine, despite his wicked and infamous reputation, and the skills, of a hardened killer; he was quite the romantic, with the heart and passion of a poet.

Leaning forward Ororo slid her arms about his neck as he sat staring at the incomplete sentence staring back at him. Smiling wickedly, she tilted her head and let her tongue snake out to flick his earlobe. When he didn't move she pinched it between her lips and pulled on it gently, letting it go with a playful smack of her lips. Logan blinked but continued to stare at the monitor.

Arching one snow white brow, Ororo took his earlobe between her lips again and suckled on it. She felt his shoulder twitch beneath her arm and she smiled around the piece of soft flesh then released it to nibble on the outer edge of his ear. When she stopped and tilted a glance at him, she saw his eyes flick sideways at her briefly. Ororo smiled, knowing he was playing as if he hadn't noticed her.

"I see," she whispered very quietly and Logan had to fight down a grin. As she pressed her hands against his shoulders, spinning his chair to the left so that he was now facing her directly, the young weather witch leaned down again to nibble softly along his bottom lip.

Her eyes were closed as she concentrated on tasting the soft wide lip, her tongue lightly scraping the newly grown stubble just below his mouth. Logan smiled openly as she continued to capture his lip over and over again, pulling on it and stretching it out as she leaned back. Letting it go once more, she smirked at him with a dark playfulness that they both shared; the former street thief and the former assassin.

She slipped her fingers up into his hair, reveling in the thick luxuriant mane as her lips roamed over his in a slow, passionate kiss, tempting and teasing. Continuing, Ororo kissed her way along his jaw and up to the soft spot just below his ear. His head tilted sideways and his blood began to pound through his veins and a low growl of pleasure rumbled from his chest.

Storm nuzzled his neck, nibbling and licking her way around his throat, to his lips and back to his ear, to finally settle on the pulse point in his neck. She suckled and gnawed at this hot spot until his panting breaths were clearly noticed and a soft groan escaped him. She pulled away to look at him and Logan blinked rapidly; realizing he'd gotten caught up in the moment. He smiled a bit sheepishly as he realized he'd been caught up in a fantasy - a daydream sparked by her actions.

"Sorry 'bout that," he offered quietly, then his tone turned dark and lusty. "I was off somewhere... doin' ya' against a tree in a park in broad daylight. Don't ask me why." Then he chuckled lightly and Ororo grinned at him before turning her attention to the screen.

"That is an excellent scene you've started writing," she told him and he turned his gaze back to the assignment on the monitor. "Is this part of the homework the professor gave you?"

"Yeh. Creative Writing or some shit. He said write about somethin' that interests me ---" His words trailed off and he turned his dark gaze back to the brown-skinned beauty draped around his shoulders. His eyes drank in her beauty and Ororo noticed his perusal and slid her gaze sideways to watch him.

"And what, pray tell, could be of interest to an assassin that would be worthy of his time to write it down?" she asked, playfully teasing, as she reached for the mouse to scroll up the page in order to read a bit of what he'd already written.

"You," he told her. "You interest me."

Ororo glanced at him a bit surprised and then focused on the words he'd written. He watched her closely as she read what was on the screen so far and waited for a reaction. He honestly expected her to cop an attitude of smugness and perhaps a bit of arrogant self-righteousness, mainly because she had a tendency to do just that with him.

She liked him a lot and he knew it. But it often seemed to him that Ororo was afraid to fall into any state of mind or action that would allow him to believe it for too long a time. She was afraid of him, he knew that. Not afraid of him as an assassin, but as a lover. She was more afraid of her feelings for him so he didn't push it.

She liked fucking him and Logan knew that. He liked fucking her too. But he also really liked her - a lot - and it was those feelings that scared Ororo Munroe. She was younger than him, most of them were. They would always be younger than him, even though he looked to be her age and, although a young adult at the age of twenty-six, Storm was still at least ten years his junior, he speculated anyway.

He didn't know for sure. Nobody did. He didn't remember much of his life before Weapon X and it was as if he honestly hadn't existed before them, so he could be 'twenty-something' too. He certainly looked the same age as the other students and Charles had told him that all the medical tests he'd taken had showed him to be in his prime. All evidence proved him to be in his mid-twenties, so despite the chronology of his career, that's how Logan began to see himself in this new life.

Ororo finished reading the dozen or so paragraphs he'd written and turned her face to him and smiled. "I can see why this would have your attention," she told him and then brushed her lips over his. "Did you get more written on it last night?"

"No, I didn't. But it's really held my mind hostage since I started writin' it yesterday --" Logan dropped his gaze with a small smile as Storm stared at him closely. She could tell he had something on his mind and she didn't have to wait long before he chuckled and admitted, "I wanna do you like that so bad."

"Really--?" she said with a quirk of one precisely trimmed eyebrow and Logan nodded, his cheeks flushing a ruddy color before raising only his eyes to meet her gaze. Ororo smiled at him seductively and breathed out a husky whisper, "Maybe we should go to the park then..."

Logan raised his head, unsure if she was taunting him and met her stare equally. "Are you serious?" he asked. Ororo smiled at him and stepped back a bit, holding her hand out for him to take. He did, grasping her small hand gently he got to his feet as she turned and slipped her own into the shoes that she'd discarded earlier before settling in for a relaxing afternoon of tea and a good book.

He watched her, his expression a mixture of delight and suspicion; he was thrilled with the idea that she'd be willing to act out his fantasy, but he was also wary that she was just playing with him. But then she turned to him with a sincere smile and a playful waggle of her eyebrows and tugged him toward the door.

"C'mon..." she insisted as she dragged the Wolverine out of the library and out the front door. "School's back in session, so we should be able to find somewhere private... without a lot of people around at this time of day."

Logan's eyes lit up and he smiled crookedly. "Yeh? Are you serious?"

Ororo stopped and turned to him, deflating a bit as she replied, "Unless you'd rather stay inside.... I suppose I'd be fine with that too."

"Uh, no! Outside is fine!" he nearly shouted in his insistence and Ro smiled, amused, as Wolverine seemed to fluster at almost losing the opportunity offered him, much like any other young man would've fallen over himself. Then he raised one finger as his eyes darted about with a thought. "Hang on. One minute.. kay?" Ororo nodded and Logan let go of her hand. He jogged back toward the mansion and disappeared inside.

Ororo began to get impatient as she waited in the driveway, wondering what he'd forgotten. Four minutes seemed like an hour before he reappeared, coming out the sliding glass door of the kitchen followed by shouts to close the door behind him. She smiled as she watched Wolverine spin on his toes and duck back to push the door closed haphazardly. It didn't close all the way, but he didn't go back and Ororo saw Bobby appear inside; shaking his head and glowering after Logan as he shut the door properly behind the feral.

"Threw a picnic lunch together," he told her with a crooked smile. "Used the picnic basket you gave me," he told her proudly as he lifted it up to show her, proud of himself for thinking of the 'romance part' of their outing.

"I see that," Ororo nodded with a smile. "That sounds perfect, Logan," she told him and he beamed at her approval. Then she asked, "Could we take one of the bikes? I love riding behind you with my arms wrapped around you..."

"Sure! Always," he told her. He loved motorcycles and the freedom they offered so it was rare that he'd disapprove. "Star or Harley?" he asked as he opened the garage door to reveal his two favorites; a Harley Fatboy and a V Star Classic cruiser.

"The black one," Ro chose their ride by color and Logan chuckled.

"The Star... good choice,'' he told her, handing her the basket with a grin and proceeded to walk the bike out onto the driveway and close the door behind them. "You sure about this?" he asked with a grin, rolling the motor up beside her and fishing out his keys.

Ororo nodded, her eyes sparkling in anticipation as he swung his leg over and settled on the seat. He held his hand out to her and Ororo took the offer, allowing him to help balance her as she mounted the seat behind him as gracefully as possible.

Reaching under his left thigh to pull the choke a few times, he kicked down the pedal to be sure it was in neutral and turned the key. As it kicked over Logan reached back down to push the choke in slowly until the machine rumbled smoothly beneath them. Ororo tried not to wiggle with excitement as she held the basket carefully looped over her forearm, her other arm wrapped around his torso.

Twisting the accelerator a few times to make the motor rev loudly he turned to flash her a grin over his shoulder and to check to be sure she was ready. Storm nodded with a smile and pressed a kiss to the back of his neck, then breathed into his ear. "Take me for a ride on the wild side, Wolverine." Then she held onto him tight, letting her breasts press into his back and her hips hugging up tight against his.

Logan smiled wickedly, with an almost saucy expression on his face. He felt totally alive and genuinely happy at the moment and he wasn't sure exactly why - and he didn't really care. The feeling was a new one; strange but wonderful at the same time, almost a high in itself.

Kicking the bike down to first he slowly let out the clutch under his left hand as he glanced around and checked his mirrors without really thinking about doing it. The coast was clear of all types of traffic in the main drive area so he twisted back the accelerator and as the bike rolled forward he lifted his feet to the pegs. Toeing the foot lever up past neutral into second gear he steered the Classic down the gentle slope of the main entry and out the gate. A quick glance to the left showed the roadway clear and without much of a pause he kicked it up quickly, turning right onto Graymaulkin Lane and heading away from the mansion at a "flight for freedom" speed.

Ororo smiled wide behind him and called out into the wind, "Yeah!!" She rubbed her hand over his chest in an expression of her excitement, still pressing her body close to his. Logan chuckled softly, feeling her leaning into the turns with him like a pro and shaking out her hair to be grabbed by the wind.

Ororo shifted slightly on the seat behind him, leaning right and then left as they maneuvered the bike through the twisting turns of the country road. She loved the feel of him against her; he was stocky and broad and full of hard muscle. She reveled in the sense of freedom; the speed, the wind, the roar of the machine, the vibration of its power beneath them, the small bumps in the road reminding her of the inherent danger of what they were doing and the pure exhilaration of just riding the wind - with him - snuggled up to his back.

Her thoughts sprang ahead to their impending picnic liaison and her heart jumped into her throat before settling back into her chest in a raggedly pounding cacophony of anticipation. Ororo smiled, her blue eyes sparkling in the bright sunshine that filtered through the thick forest canopy that sheltered any travelers on the road. Her fingers rubbed suggestively against his chest in tiny circles, which Logan was aware of even as he focused his attention on getting them through the trip safely.

Steering through the rolling hillsides and quaint farmlands, he took the scenic route around the town of Salem heading toward the park. Ororo's eyes danced with delight as she watched the scenery pass by. Being a street kid from the big city, she never would've thought she'd find herself ever enjoying such gifts, such peace and friendship in a small rural setting on a back country road.

Logan turned his head to smile over his shoulder at her and Ororo smiled back, her face lit up and eyes danced with delight, she squeezed her arm around him and leaned forward to place a kiss on the back of his neck. She couldn't hear him over the wind and the roar of the engine but she could feel the rumbling in his chest as he chuckled in response to her tender affection.

Part of her attention was focused on admiring the passing scenery while most of her thoughts were absorbed in images of loving the man now pressed against her. She sat quietly behind him as her imagination played out some wonderfully sensual, even erotic scenes. Ororo realized that she was allowing her thoughts to turn her on, and she was more than ready to find a spot to lay out their blanket by the time he steered into the park twenty minutes later.

Cruising down the smaller park roads as quietly as possible, trying not to let the bike's grumbly sound echo throughout the entire park, he kicked it back down to second and let the bike glide up and down and over the graceful knolls. He could feel Ororo's heartbeat against his back; the joy she felt at the sense of freedom of the ride, as well as her heightened arousal, caused by the sexual thoughts that were flashing through her mind.

Ororo kept her eyes open for the perfect spot as they moved through the park; passing a few college students sitting in the grass alone or in pairs, who glanced up briefly from their studies as the bike passed by; two moms walking nearly same-aged children in strollers and a young man throwing a frisbee and waiting for his gold-colored retriever to bring it back to him. Ororo smiled, feeling a bit naughty, knowing what would soon be happening not too far from these unsuspecting law-abiding citizens.

Logan too scanned from side to side, while keeping a watchful eye out for any pedestrians who may be sharing the paved pathway, as he helped search for the ideal spot. When Ororo tapped his shoulder and pointed, sitting up a bit straighter behind him, Logan looked in the direction she'd indicated and veered to the right as the path forked onto a smaller trail.

Glancing behind her, Ororo smiled and tightened her arm around his chest a bit as they moved further from the more populated areas of the park and moving deeper into the cool, green, shaded forested areas right on the edge of the manicured green.

Logan maneuvered the bike smoothly off the main pathway onto a smaller bike trail, watching for bikers and pedestrians as he weaved his way over the small hills. Flashing a smile and a nod to a pair of runners on the path, he steered the bike onto the grass for a few yards to give them the claim, they waved back to thank him for the courtesy. Ororo found herself smiling at the sensation that she felt coming from that tiny gesture. It felt good to be one of the "good guys" and she liked the sense of pride she felt when the two strangers showed respect and gratitude for the choice Logan had made for both of them.

Spying what looked to be the perfect spot off to the side, she drew his attention to it with a gentle tap of her hand and he smiled with a nod. It was a lovely spot atop the next hill, surrounded by lush forest and greenery. It had a cleared grassy spot beneath a large tree that stood like a sentinel at the top of the ridge beckoning to them. He let the bike glide off the path again and brought the Classic to a gentle rolling stop a fair distance from the tree.

Turning the engine off, he turned to help her slide off the seat behind him. Moving the picnic basket toward him as she leaned forward, shifting to dismount the bike, Logan took the basket from her. As Ororo stood up a bit, she placed a hot kiss beneath his ear and whispered, "Did I happen to mention that I'm not wearing any panties?"

"Oh God--," he exclaimed quietly, his eyes widening with that information. "Noooo, you didn't... and I'm glad you didn't tell me earlier," he answered. Ororo carefully dismounted and, holding her arms out for the basket, she smiled coyly as he handed it to her.

"I thought that might be something I should wait to tell you," she agreed with a nod. Then she leaned in again and stole a quick kiss, pulling his bottom lip between her lips to suckle it gently once more. That was one of those secret little things he liked that only she knew about, one of those quirky little things that turned him on. She felt his breaths pant against her as she surprised him again with the tease, then slowly pulled away until his lip was free.

"Oh man," he breathed out staring at her closely. Then, to Ororo's surprise, he reached out to grab the back of her head and pulled her toward him. He kissed her back deeply for a long moment before letting her go and Ororo smiled at him.

She stepped away so he could park the bike and Logan smiled at her as he walked the bike, still astride it, to nose it up against the bushes where it wouldn't be easily spotted from the path. He secured it and took a moment to be sure it wouldn't sink into the soft ground and tip over onto the lush grass. Then he dismounted the bike, pocketing the key, and pulled a plaid wool blanket from one of the saddlebags. The loud ticking sound of the cooling engine faded behind them as they walked the short distance away from it.

Ororo practically bounced toward the chosen spot, swinging the basket as she turned to look back as Logan strolled along. He was quietly enjoying the sight of her enjoying herself so much. He smiled at her and Ororo stopped suddenly, in order to wait for him to catch up with her. As he got closer she smiled wide at him.

"Perfect!" she exclaimed.

"You are," he replied with an affectionate tone. Ororo blinked, taken aback for a moment by the compliment, then she smiled at him.

"So are you," she told him as he caught up to her and he smiled politely, but she could tell he didn't believe that of himself at all, not even close. Ororo chose not to pursue a discussion regarding his own self-image and walked with him to the perfect spot. She set the basket down and took the blanket from Logan to spread it out properly.

After making sure the blanket was smoothed out she placed the basket in the center then turned and moved directly to Logan, letting her hands slip up and down his chest before wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Hungry?" she asked in a very sultry tone that didn't go unnoticed by Wolverine.

"Oh yeh," he replied in a low whisper.

"Good," Ororo replied, murmuring against his lips, "because I'm starved."

Logan's gaze darted about as Ororo nibbled at his lips, as they discussed their respective hunger levels. He wasn't sure if he was reading this right but his hands came up to rest on her waist. As she paused between whispered words, to tease his mouth in short but sensual kisses, Logan returned them though a bit confused.

"Did you.... want to eat first?" he asked. He personally didn't care if he ever ate again, but he'd been pretty sure he'd at least have to wait until lunch was finished before any extra-curricular activities would commence --- and even that was still a big "if" in his mind. But the "if" was quickly being erased from existence by her sensual kisses.

Ororo pulled back slowly, licking her lips and gazing hungrily into his eyes. Her hands slid across his tight tee shirt, feeling the broad muscular pecs before sliding down his chest and abdomen, to tease along his waistband.

"I know what I'd like to start out with..." she mentioned, raising her eyes to his and then sliding down his body. Logan blinked and glanced around, just to be sure they weren't being watched, then looked back down at her as she settled on her knees in the lush grass.

Ororo slid down his body and her hands followed, sliding along the fronts of his legs as she knelt in front of him, then snaking them slowly back up his inner thighs. Moving them up and up, slowly upward, feeling his hard thick thighs under the palms of her hands and up to his pelvis, splaying her fingers wide to each side with only her thumbs stroking over his cloth-hidden cock.

Her coy actions were all too clear and it didn’t take long for his brain to send out the right signals to his body. As Ororo let her thumbs caress over the zippered material she felt a pronounced difference in his physical state, lying beneath the dark blue denim, and her mouth quirked into a sly grin. Her fingers inched up to work at his belt, slowly opening it as her eyes rose up to watch him; her blue gaze never leaving his as her fingers worked and he watched her attentively.

"Wow," he whispered, swallowing heavily as he looked down at her. His chest bellowed out above her as his heart pounded beneath his ribcage, feeling the blood racing through his veins. "Yer really hungry, huh..." he ventured and Ororo gave him a wicked smile and nodded as she pulled his belt through the loops and dropped it onto the grass.

"And I want my dessert first," she told him decisively and as he looked down at the beauty before him, Logan's lips twisted into a feral grin.

"Dessert sounds good..." he agreed.

Her hands deftly unfastened the catch of his pants and slowly, carefully, pulled the zipper tab downward. "I love a good, creamy dessert..." she told him and licked her lips seductively. Her bright blue eyes locked on his which were now dark with passion and sparked with anticipation.

"My God ... " Logan breathed out as her words and her actions aroused him fully.

Ororo smiled seductively, a dangerous temptress snaking her warm hand inside the material, reaching in to stroke his hot, hard flesh. She moaned deep in her throat, licking her lips slowly.. deliberately... as she moved the cloth back to free him from its confines. She smiled in pure delight as her hands wrapped around him, stroking the smooth taut flesh.

"Aaah," he moaned quietly; pleasantly surprised at the feel of her touch.

"You... don't mind if I... have just a little taste... do you?" she asked.

"God ---. No," he breathed out and Ororo looked up at him questioningly. "No... I don't mind," he panted out. His hands were busy, caressing her hair and rubbing at her shoulders as Logan tried to focus on not losing control to the animal. He blinked away the fog trying to blanket his mind, the anticipation of mating with her again nearly pushing him over the edge.

He let out an audible sound and then quickly glanced around the area as her elegant hands caressed him in very talented ways. His breath hissed through his teeth as she rolled her palm firmly over the tip of him and then shuffled forward on her knees. She pressed a hot, wet kiss to his tip as one hand closed around his shaft. The other slipped past the fabric to cup his balls, stroking the delicate sac with gentle fingertips.

Her tongue darted out to circle the head, lingering for a moment on the underside, flicking delicately before flattening and pressing over his tip. Logan's breaths were loud and panting as he looked down at her, alternating his attention from her to glance around the immediate area, just to be sure they weren't within sight of anyone. The entire scenario made him throb heavily and he couldn’t help himself as he groaned repeatedly under her skillful touch.

Her hand moved up to wrap around the head as her mouth paused in its ministrations and she looked up at him through lowered lashes and moaned. "Mmmm.. I am so wet...." she told him, knowing she did'nt really have to say anything; his heightened senses would have already picked that up, but she knew her words only added to his aroused state. Then she pressed her lips back to his tip and opened slowly to gently suck him into her hot mouth.

Logan groaned aloud and licked his lips without realizing he had; imagining her sweet scent in his nostrils, her moist flavor on his tongue, he groaned out loudly as his cock pulsed hard in her hot mouth with that thought.

"Aaahh...ooohhhhhman." She felt him pulse against her tongue and moaned out her own pleasure around him.

"Mmmmmmmmm..." Her hand moved back along the length of his cock as her mouth advanced, drawing him deeper into the wet heat of her mouth. Her tongue pulsed against his underside as she bobbed her head slowly for a few moments, then moving more quickly, changing her rhythm to excite him. She felt him adjust, widening his stance as his balls slowly tightened up in her hand.

"Uuuuuuhhnnnnn," he moaned out above her, his hand swirled in her hair, creating loose tangles in her white locks and pressing at the back of her head. Ororo cupped his balls, massaging his sac and slipping her fingers just behind it to stroke that sweet, tender spot where they meet his hard body. Logan groaned as her touch and hot mouth sent jolts of intense pleasure through him, curling his toes inside his boots.

He leaned back heavily against the tree as his knees nearly turned to jello, his thighs trembled lightly as her mouth caused extremely pleasurable sensations to race through him. Logan tried to swallow against a dry throat and then her head moved back slowly; drawing on him with a soft suction and then allowing her tongue to swirl along his tip.

Freeing him from her mouth she then dragged her tongue up his length from balls to tip, letting out a quiet moan of pleasure. She loved the taste of him, the feel of him, and she always took her time enjoying him.

"Ohhhh baby, my god..." Logan groaned out breathlessly as his body started to set its own rhythm; hips pressing slightly forward as his hand gently pressed at her head as if it had a mind of its own, demanding without being pushy.

Ororo actually enjoyed it when he reached this point; his strong hands and gentle demands always letting her know that she pleased him. With her eyes dark with erotic passion, she raised them up to watch him as she tasted him and savored the heat of his hard flesh. She absolutely enjoyed the throbbing sensation of his hard cock in her mouth, moving over her tongue and leaving drops of his sweet flavor on her tastebuds.

She was indeed talented with her mouth and Logan gasped, groaning, as his eyes rolled over white and closed in extreme ecstacy. "Unnnhhhhhhhhh...." he moaned above her and Ororo opened her mouth wider, taking him inside once more. Her tongue relaxed to allow him just a bit deeper into her tight throat as her hand stroked and gently squeezed his balls and the base of his thick shaft.

"Ahhh!!!" he called out, surprised himself, as his body jolted with a surge of intense pleasure. "Oh fuck, 'Ro....... Geezus."

"Mmm..! " her moans of delight vibrated through her mouth and tongue into his hard flesh.

Gasping for air, he reached down to grasp her arms and pulled her to her feet. Ororo moaned softly, a bit disappointed, and licked her lips as she rose to her feet, softly pouting at being denied her dessert. Her eyes danced with delight though, shining with anticipation to see what he planned to serve up next.

As Logan stood her up in front of him, he tried to get his lungs back in working order, but he couldn’t think at that moment and tried to swallow. He slowly turned on shaky legs, pressing Ororo's back up against the tree. His hands held her there firmly and he leaned forward, pressing his lips to hers. Ororo opened to him, answering his passion with her own and he kissed her, hot and penetrating, tasting himself on her tongue.

He let one hand glide haphazardly down her body and snaked it up under her skirt, pressing slowly but firmly into her hot core and he groaned out as her body swallowed his fingers. Her body, hot and swollen, seemed to pull his digits deeply inside with wanton desire.

"Mmm," Logan moaned into her mouth.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhgahd.... yessssssssssssssss!" Ororo cried out as his thick fingers slid into her body. "Goddess... Logan, I'm so hot... so wet for you..." she said around his open mouthed kisses as he tried to devour her mouth. Her tongue stroked his and she suckled at the tip as her body pressed against his hand, wanting him deeper. "Oohhhhgahd, babe... please. Oh Logan, please."

Suddenly he released her mouth, gasping for air and stepping back a bit to catch his breath and regain a bit of focus. She looked at him, shocked that he had stopped; her body vibrated with intense arousal, her back pressed solidly against the tree. She relaxed a bit, and watched as he took a moment to get his breathing under control before looking back up at her.

He stepped up close to her again and grinned wolfishly as he looked her in the eye. Ororo watched him carefully, interested and curious. Her eyes scanned his face; his eyes, dark with desire; his hair, thick and black as midnight, shining in the sun's light; his grin, wolfish and dangerously sexy.

He tilted his head and pressed his face against her neck. She felt him draw in air as he slowly took in her scent, his mouth and nose caressed her skin as he moved, then his lips parted and he dragged his tongue slowly up her neck to dance around the edge of her ear.

His large strong hands slowly graced over her body, following her curves with appreciation and focused attention. His warm palms cupped her breasts as his hot breath washed over her. He lifted his head, letting his open mouth drag softly across her cheek until his mouth was barely touching hers.

Ororo tried to steal a kiss from those soft wide lips but Logan pulled away, just out of reach, teasing her, taunting her with his heat. He moved in, closer again, and she moved quickly to try again, but he turned away, dropping his head so her open mouth dragged against his forehead instead. Ororo groaned in disappointment and frustration and Logan smiled wickedly, raising his head to stare at her, his eyes peering out beneath curly locks that were as black as pitch.

Like a cobra Logan moved in slowly, staring at her and swaying slightly, mesmerizing her and she watched him transfixed. He brushed his lips ever so gently against hers and she moaned out at the fleeting touch. Her breath found its way between his lips to his tongue and he breathed it in. He moved in to press his cheek to hers, letting his whiskers brush against her soft skin. He could feel her pulse quicken and he could hear her heart pounding.

He moved his hands from her breasts and dragged them down her body to wrap around her wrists. He snapped them up over her head with a growl to assert his dominance and pushed her back with a soft thud against the large tree. Her pulse began to pound with excitement and her body began to perspire lightly with trepidation. Logan could smell the hint of fear. He loved that scent; the wariness, even in his mate at times. It made him feel powerful, her wariness was proof of his power.

Ororo's eyes flashed open as laughter rolled up the hill and through the patch of Hemlock that separate the lovers from the students and young couples at play in the park nearby. She glanced in that direction, reminded of their place and the time of day. Logan smiled wickedly, for he didn’t care. This was primal... this was nature. This was his way... the way of the animal.

His firm mouth captured hers: hot, hard and bruising, and they kissed deeply until she was gasping for her breath. When he let her take one, he whispered heavily against her mouth and his words stole her breath again.

"Yer mine," he growled. "And I'm gonna take you... right now."

"Logan --- " she tried to reason with him; to tell him not here, not now, not here, but he heard none of it. He cuts off her words and stole her breath as his mouth crushed hers in a hot, demanding kiss. There was no question, there was no debate. He wanted her here, he wanted her now and he intended to take what he wanted.

One large hand held her hands pinned against the rough bark as the other groped her breasts. He popped he buttons of her top open, to expose her to his hungry mouth. Then his hand slid down her body and slowly up under her skirt to feel her heat. He panted heavily against her and groaned out with intense need as his fingers slid into the moistened heat that told him clearly that his actions have excited his mate.

Using one knee he pushed between her legs to separate them, giving himself better access. Ororo moaned as he pushed his fingers slowly inside her again, his hot breath burned her flesh and he scraped his large fangs against her shoulder. His raspy loud breaths told her that he was indeed ready to take her right there. In the park. In broad daylight. Without a care.

"Oh Goddess.... Logan."

His fingers slid out of her and he brought them to his face. Slowly inhaling, he drew her scent into his nostrils and then slid them between his lips, suckling the sweet moisture and savoring her taste. His darkened eyes flashed a golden hue as her flavor piqued his animal's interest. He pulled her leg up and held it firmly to his hip, opening her up to him and his fingers returned to massage her adamantly, almost forcefully and he listened to her tiny mewls of pleasure.

His other hand pulled open her top and his hot mouth came down to capture a beautiful brown nipple, hungrily suckling on her. Ororo moaned as his actions sent her flying into erotic bliss, forgetting where they were he was mindless to all but her. His thumb stroked her externally as his thick fingers claimed her without question. He fucked her with thick digits, listening to the sound of her hot wet core slickening his hand as he pressed his thumb against her swollen clit and her hips rolled against him.

Her moans roll up from deep in her belly as one hand moved to hold his head tight to her breast. "Mmmmmm, yeeeesssssss...... ohhhhhhhhgod, Logan..... sssooo good, god you're so good...." His mouth suckled heartily on one nipple then the other, his hand holding her breast up to his mouth, squeezing powerfully around her as his lips and tongue suckled her to rigid attention. "Please, babe," she pleaded with him, her long slender fingers tangling in his dark mane, "I want you. I need you... please."

His thumb pressed circles against her swollen button as his fingers moved and curled inside her, making her gasp as he touched intensely sensitive spots inside her. He could feel her internal muscles pulsing around him and his cock throbbed heavily in response to her body's signals.

Wide full lips and a steaming hot mouth assaulted hers as his passion rose, hungry and aching for her, and Ororo was sure that she'd suffocate under his onslaught. His fingers relentlessly explored and massaged and Ororo felt her belly tightening as tiny explosions built up deep inside her. She gripped the tree hard with one hand as the other dug her fingernails into his shoulder and let out a long keening sound that rose up from her throat as Logan's lips and fingers pushed her over into blinding bliss.

"Nnnnnnn..... GAHHHD!!!"

Logan growled and gnawed on her neck as he felt her body convulse and flood over his fingers as she exploded in orgasm. He tasted her hot flesh on his tongue, her sweet salty taste as he licked the perspiration from her throat and rubbed his body against hers like a giant cat.

She could feel his hard cock, half-buried again in the denim, bulging outward at his base to press against her as he used his entire body to excite her senses. As her body slowed its pulsing, Logan removed his hand and shoved his fingers into his mouth, groaning in pleasure as her sweet creamy juice smoothed over his tongue.

"Ohhgod," she whispered breathlessly, watching him, and her heart raced at the sight of him enjoying the taste of her. She bucked forward in desperation, rubbing her wet hot pussy against his jean clad thigh, wanting more and whimpering softly, begging her lover to give her more.

After tasting her sweet nectar, Logan clutched her hand and pressed it firmly against his erection. Slowly she stroked him and let her nimble fingers pull him free of the denim again as she pushed at the waist of his jeans to slide them down his hips a bit more. He groaned, hard and wanting, as her flesh wrapped around his and she stroked him slowly again.

He reached up and pulled his tee shirt over his head so he could feel her breasts against his chest. He pressed his face to her neck, his mouth gnawing at her flesh roughly, as his hands lifted her legs up to wrap around his waist. Shifting slightly he reached under her, to guide his cock toward her, then thrust up quickly. Entering her in one smooth complete stroke, the intensity of sensation pushed the air from his lungs loudly.

"Oh yes! Aaaaaaaaahyesssssss," Ororo cried out, the shout literally pushed from her as he thrust himself deep inside her. "Oh please, babe..... Ohgod... please... I need you... to fuck me... Please fuck me."

Holding her off the ground, he began to push her into the tree with each thrust. Grunting, he slowly thrust upward, forcing the breath from her lungs as she rose with his powerful movement. His pace was slow, taking his time, there was no rush. Taking a few seconds between each thrust Logan focused his energy and he could hear the sound of crunching bark chipping away as he fucked his mate hard against the tree.

Ororo found his pace most erotic as he drew out their love making. She bit her lip to keep herself from begging him to go faster. With one arm draped over his shoulder, she let her fingers scratch lightly up and down his back, the other hand moving over his chest; her fingers dancing and tweaking at his nipples, and raking through the dense dark hair on his chest, she urged him on as her nails scraped up and down his back erotically.

The ragged bark tore at her skin and her mewling whimpers of pain turned him on as he thrust against her, grinding her into the harsh trunk. He let her feel her skin tearing away as he panted heavily against her shoulder, sweat rolling down his neck and chest and grunting as his powerful thrusts forced the air from her lungs.

Her fingers woke tons of tiny nerves and Logan felt himself flying in the euphoric sensations she was causing. His strokes were slow and fully complete and he listened to her panting breaths as her passion fell from her parted lips in soft moans. She could feel her body stretching wonderfully around his thick cock as it firmly stroked her sensitive, swollen tissues, making her call out now and again.

"Aaaaaaaaahgahd! YESSSSS... oh god yes..." she urged him on.

Digging her fingernails into his shoulder, Storm raised her other hand above her head to clutch at the tree, trying to balance herself, although Logan held her firmly cradled in his strong hands, pinning her to the tree with each powerful thrust.

The sound of playful shouts and laughter drifted up from below where people were playing, unknowing of the activity taking place not far away. The sounds caused Ororo to open her eyes to look in that direction, more out of curiosity than really caring if they got caught. At this point, they were both too deeply immersed in their passion to think clearly about the consequences of their actions.

His growls of passion washed over her and his hot panting breaths on her flesh were uncomfortable in the summer heat, immersing her even deeper in his presence. He didn’t care about the heat, or the sounds of people nearby, he only cared about showing her his passion; claiming her - taking her - and giving to her.

"Uhh..... uhh....... uhhh...... uhhh," he grunted with each thrust, feeling her hot wet core gripping him tight but he pushed through over and over. His hard flesh stimulated her delicate nerves deep inside, making her quiver around his strokes. He was so vocal in his passion and Ororo loved that about him. His own open responses to her made the whole experience with him even more erotic. "Nnnnnnnn...."

Ororo dipped her head and her mouth opened against his shoulder letting her teeth graze over his skin and she moaned out her own passion. "Ahhhhhhhhgahdyes!! Hard... yessss... take me hard... god you're so good!"

Logan widened his stance, effectively causing her to open wider. With his knees spread and bent he gave himself more thrusting leverage and gasped loudly with huge intakes of air. Her cries of passion, her heat, her scent, her sensual display... he threw his head back and called out, oblivious to who might hear. "UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGHHH!!!"

"OHHHHHHHH Goddessssssss!" Ororo cried out, nearly screaming as another orgasm tore through her ravaged body. Logan gasped as her body gripped him like a vice, and as she cried out loudly in her ecstacy she pulled him over the edge with her. His body seemed to convulse for a moment, his mouth hanging open as he stared at her with intensely wild eyes full of lust and desire.

Ororo's body shuddered with the strength of her own release and the force of Logan's thrusts, her mind was lost in the erotic feel of him and the sight of him pushing himself deep inside her hot, wet pussy. The mat of thick hair on his chest and abdomen stimulated her soft skin as he moved against her and drove her orgasm higher as she convulsed around his cock. The rough texture of hardened hands rubbing gently over her trembling belly and stubbled whiskers against soft, tender nipples drove her toward a euphoric arousal that threatened to make her muscles seize

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGAHD! LOGAAAAAAAAANNNNNN!!!!" She arched in his arms, her head falling back against the tree and she screamed as he pushed her over again into a mind-blowing orgasm. His fingers gripped her thighs hard as his own body froze, all his muscles tensing hard as he exploded deep inside her core. His cock jumped violently inside her, his lungs freezing up as she felt his hot seed filling her up in pulsating ribbons of lava-like heat.

"Unnnnnnnnghhhhhhh!" he groaned out through a constricting throat.

Her hand clutched at him, pulling him tight against her as if wanting to absorb him into herself. They stood frozen together, intertwined and joined; her hot walls gripping him hard and milking him of his life-giving essence. She pulled him in deep, feeling full and complete and claiming his hot seed. Locking her ankles around his waist, she arched her back hard and her arms straightened suddenly, locking at the elbows and pushing him back a step as she gripped the tree trunk.

"UUUNNNNGGHHHH GAAAAAAAAAAHD....... 'ROOOOOO, FUCK!!!!!!!" he roared.

Her breaths were fast and heavy as wave after wave of bliss washed through her. Logan gasped hard trying to get air, his cock pulsed hard inside her arched body, feeling the intense heat of his release flooding them both. And as her arms lost their rigidity, he pulled her upright again and rested his sweaty forehead against her shoulder as his body jolted in the tingling rush of the aftermath.

"Ohhhhhh god, Ro....... my god."

"Mmmmm, yesssssssssss.., " she cooed, wrapping her arms around his head and holding him close and snug to her. "So good, Logan.... you're so good. By the Goddess, you turn me on so." Her entire body held tightly to his, and her passion darkened eyes soaked in the sight of her mate held in the grip of passion, buried deep inside her body. His thick body hair brushed against her in wonderful ways and her pussy fluttered again, surprising her, as her clit shot another wave of sensation up through her belly.

"NNNNNNNNGAAAAAAAAAAAAHD! Logannnnnn!"

Logan grunted and panted against her shoulder as he grit his teeth, riding out her orgasm as her body again gripped his overly-sensitive flesh. Her hands stroked over his back, long nails dragging mercilessly but gently against his hot, damp skin. Her head dipped forward and her lips moved tenderly over his face, soft words of love and passion brushing his skin like tender kisses, then moved over his shoulder to kiss where her teeth had grazed earlier.

He lifted his head from her shoulder, finally getting himself back under control although his arms and legs shook slightly. He looked at her from beneath tousled bangs sticking to his sweaty forehead, his bright blue eyes sparkling with affection that Ororo didn’t ever remember seeing before.

Her fingers brushed his hair back from his face and her eyes shone with love and passion as she looked into his face. He raised his eyes to look at her, trying twice to swallow before finally figuring out how to do that again.

"Wow, Ro...." he whispered, unable to say much more until his brain came back online fully.

She gave him a moment, just smiling at him softly as her fingers caressed his hot skin. Once he became aware of their surroundings again, glancing over his shoulders and beyond the tree to her back, she knew then that he'd gotten his full wits about him and smiled openly at him.

"My god, Ro.... Wow," he muttered out breathlessly.

Ororo smiled and nodded as her own breathing became more manageable and murmured deeply in his ear, "That was incredible, Logan."

"Uhhh yeah," he agreed, "Holy crap, Ro, yer so hot."

"You... were incredible," she told him and Logan chuckled against her, shaking his head slowly.

"Wasn't me, darlin'... yer the one who's so freakin' hot. God, darlin' yer so fuckin' sexy. You really surprised me," he told her with a crooked grin.

Ororo nodded in agreement, "That's what you do to me. You bring out the sex goddess in me. I was starving for you," she told him with a wicked smile. "Could you tell?" she asked, letting her lips slip along his ear lobe and suckling it for a second.

"Yeh, so I noticed," he replied still nuzzling her gently as they took the time to come down from their soaring heights gradually, enjoying each other's closeness.

"And I still want my dessert, but I can wait until tomorrow," she told him. Logan groaned out, his chest rumbling against her with small vibrations.

"Your dessert? Wasn't that what we just had?" he asked and Ororo grinned at him.

"Yeeeaaah..." she replied, then licked her lips and his eyes caught her every move, "but I want more of everything. I can't help it, you make me insatiable." Then she leaned close to him and whispered softly in his ear, "You are so erotic. I love your animal passion. I love loving you with all of me. It's hard to choose where I want you first."

Logan smiled at that; a rare genuine smile that she and the others didn't see everyday. "It's hard for me to choose where I want you to be too," he chuckled. "But I know what ya' mean. Tryin' to decide how I want to take you... with my mouth or my body, can be a difficult choice at times."

Ororo moved gently against him to let the sensation of her body wrapped around him remind him of their position. "I wish we could do this all day and all night..."

"Well, that's the great thing about havin' a healin' factor, babe... we can," he reminded her and Ororo smiled, leaning forward to kiss his lips softly.

"So... we need all day and all night... and when you rest, I can give you a massage and kiss you all over... and maybe find other ways to entertain you." Ororo smiled playfully and waggled her brows which was rewarded with a chuckle from the Wolverine. "I think I'm shameless when it comes to you," she admitted to him, "my incredibly sexy, wonderfully erotic and beloved mate."

The change in Logan's expression told Ororo that her use of the word 'mate' had surprised him, but the smile that followed told her that the word pleased him. "Trust me, darlin', you have nothin' at all to be ashamed of... so bein' shameless is good," he grinned at her. "You lead me to places I wouldn't have ever dreamed of. You succeed in making me become... so... unfocused in my surroundings... unaware and uncaring of anything but you. I don't know how or why you do that to me."

"Mmmm.... gooood! I'm glad of that," she told him as she hung from his neck. "I delight in bringing you bliss and comfort and a sense of peace... and mind-blowing orgasms." Ororo chuckled softly, holding him tight to her body and again she was rewarded with a soft rumbling chuckle from the feral mutant.

"Holy crap....... 'mind blowing' is putting it mildly," he admitted to her. "When we're together I cant think, I cant talk, can barely walk.." he confessed with a grin. "I shake for an hour afterward too, ya' know." Logan smiled and Ororo placed her hands on his trembling biceps as she smiled at him affectionately.

"Well, I would hate to have you try to drive us home astride that bike while you are still shaky," she told him. "Shall we have a bite to eat and then take a nap here in the warm sunshine? It is such a gorgeous day, after all," she asked and they slowly parted. He carefully put her back on her feet and Ororo straightened her skirt. Logan shielded her with his body until she was able to get her top put back together properly.

"Oh yeah, that sounds great," he agreed as he tucked himself back inside his jeans and secured his pants and belt once more. Then he bent to scoop up his tee shirt and slipped it over his head. Ororo smiled, beaming as he accepted her suggestion without question, as she buttoned her top back up, then straightened her skirt once more just to be sure.

Wolverine was still standing in front of her as she finished putting herself back in order, but his eyes were unfocused, in a 'thousand yard stare'. Ororo grinned, wondering where his mind had wandered to and she reached out to stroke his cheek with loving fingertips.

Logan blinked, bringing himself back to the present. Grinning, he turned his face into her hand and placed a kiss to her palm. As Ororo held her hand in place, cupping his face as he lingered in his kiss, she looked at him lovingly and whispered, "Come sleep with me, my sweet, powerful mate."

Wolverine smiled and took her hand, escorting her over to the blanket they'd laid out earlier. Settling down, he reclined on his side, on one elbow, with his ankles crossed as Ororo sat beside him. They proceeded to empty the basket of the few light snacks he'd packed and refueled their stomachs before lying down together to nap in the warm summer day. Ororo slipped down onto the blanket, wiggling herself close to him and Logan smiled softly, his own eyes were a bit heavy now that he had a full belly. He let out a huge sigh of contentment as he lay down beside her and pulled her up close to him.

Ororo curled up around him as she draped an arm over his chest and laid her head to his shoulder. Logan snugged her to him carefully and closed his eyes, a small smile imprinted on his lips. Storm moved up close to him, letting her lips move over his brow in a tender sweet kiss.

"Thank you, Logan, for loving me so well," she whispered and the corners of his mouth pulled into a small smile before he pulled her into his arms.

"Don’t thank me, darlin'. I've always loved you this much. It's not a choice, baby..... it's destiny. I've loved no other the way I love you -- and I will love no other, but you... for the rest of my days."

Feeling content, and trusting in his words, Ororo let herself settle into the curves of his body. The two lovers lay in the cool shade on a warm summer's day, the light breeze was a welcome addition to the day as it drifted over their heated bodies.

Ororo was all settled in for a nap when she felt Logan suddenly shift underneath her. She ignored it for a moment, but when his body continued to rock beneath her, making her jousle and bounce, she peeked open one eye to look at him.

"What are you doing?" she asked and then opened both eyes as he grunted. Lifting her head up, she looked down his body to see one of his boots toppled in the grass beside him and he struggled to toe off the other. Ororo grinned amused.

"It's easier if you actually untie them first," she suggested and Logan grunted negatively. A moment later the boot popped off his foot and somersaulted briefly in the air before landing with a thud a few feet away.

"There...... much better," he mumbled out. Ororo grinned and then toed off her slip-on sneakers in order to join him in that level of comfort, then she tucked herself in at his side once more and the two young lovers drifted into a relaxing sleep.

~*~*~*~


Until..............



TBC





You must login () to review.