Sweat drenched bodies, pawing, groping, panting and moaning…Nails clawing, teeth nipping and biting…The growling and the cries of pain and of joy, thrusting, thrashing, and grinding motions, in and out, in and out…Faster, harder, deeper…Screams of Ecstasy…a roar!




Ororo bolted upright in her bed, her body wet from sweat, her eyes and mouth wide, as she searched her bed and her room. Her breath came in pants as her heart raced, the lightning flashing outside was a testament to her current state. She sighed, taking deep breaths, as she tried calming herself, settling back against her pillows. She realized she had been dreaming and though the images were now somewhat fading in her memory, the effects on her body were still evident; the sensation of where hands had been gripping her body, the throbbing dull ache in between her thighs.

“Goddess.”


Elsewhere



Logan leaped from his bed, claws out and ready to cause some damage. He scanned the darkened room with his eyes and sniffed the quite night air. He looked around confused, he knew what his senses were telling him, and they were telling him that he had been in bed, but not alone. There had been someone else, a woman. He hadn’t been able to see her face, nor did he remember any clear image of exactly what they had been doing. Although his body told a different tell; every hairs on his body stood on ends, and dripped with sweat. His nostrils were filled with the scent of his mystery lover, his tongue still held the taste of her. Logan sat down on the edge of his bed, as he stared down at his covers and then around the room again, as if expecting his ghost lover to appear to him…

“What tha fuck.”




Morning found Ororo in her classroom grading some papers before her next class. She had gotten through nearly half of the stack when her mind suddenly wondered back to the dream she had had the night before. The images flashed before her eyes; hearing herself moaning. Looking down upon her own face, seeing her damp hair cling to her face, her head thrown back, mouth open seeking air and screaming her pleasures. She watched the expressions of enthrallment, pain, and joy, playing over her face all at once. Suddenly the hairs on the back on her neck began to tingle and her palms to sweat, bring her back to reality.




Logan had just left the kitchen, after having a huge breakfast, and had been on his way outside when a scent overwhelmed his senses. He sniffed the air and gave a primal growl. Going on the prowl he stalked down the corridor, sniffing every once in awhile to ensure he was still on the right trail. As he turned the corner the smell intensified, causing images from his dream to flood his mind. A blur of cinnamon skin against tanned skin, muscles flexing and straining. Long fingers grazing his back and then scratching and drawing blood. A voice calling him, grab his attention. He opened his eyes and they focused on Ororo.

“Logan, are you ok?” She asked softly as Logan’s eyes narrowed. He leaned in closer to her as she now stood in the doorway of her classroom. She had been on her way to the kitchen to grab a quick snack before her next class and also to shake off her distracting train of thought, when she had literally ran into Logan. Logan began sniffing around her, causing Ororo to stare at him in confusion and move back a bit. Logan swiftly grasped her wrist, stilling her, and again images filled both their minds, but accompanied with sounds and flavors setting off their taste buds. They were now both lost in their mutual dream, a dream they shared and starred in, a dream of them making passionate love. Logan yanked his hand from Ororo, causing them both to stumble back as the memories of the dream faded.

“What tha fuck?”

“Goddess.”

**Ororo and Logan, you are needed in the conference room, now please.** The voice of the Professor filled their heads, cutting through their intense moment.

“Is there something wrong Professor?” Ororo asked as she wearily eyes Logan who in turned gawked at her suspiciously.

“Hank has found a disturbance with in the house, some electro-magnetism, and possibly a time stream of sorts. I will explain further once you and Logan arrive.**




“So what you’re saying is that for a moment last night a riff opened to a parallel world?” Scott asked not quiet believing it.

“Exactly!” Dr. Hank McCoy said excitedly. “It was only for a moment then it closed, but I believe it will open again.”

“So why is it opening and here of all places?” Jean asked from her seat beside Scott and across from Hank, who sat beside Logan.

“I don’t know, but it doesn’t seem to have any effects on our world. It would be no more dangerous then watching a movie, with ourselves as the stars.”

“I do not think it is that simple, Hank.” Ororo spoke, causing all eyes to fall on her.

“Why, what have you experienced Ororo?” Hank asked curiously.

“Well, it’s not only myself, Logan as well experienced it…” She said not really knowing how to explain, and looked to Logan for support, but he just sat glumly, arms crossed against his chest, while staring down at the table top, seemingly deep in his own thoughts.

“What exactly?” The Professor asked.

‘Well I thought it to be a dream at first, though it seemed so real. Well it wasn’t until this morning when I ran into Logan did I figured out that it had to be something more, for he too had had the same dream.”

“The same dream….fascinating. Do go on. What happened in your dream?” Hank asked.

“Oh…uhm,” Ororo faced darkened a shade as the thoughts came to her once again.

“We were making love.” Logan cut in, stunning everyone at the table with his bluntness. “And it won’t no dream, it was real. I can still smell, feel, and taste everything.”

“Yes, as can I.” Ororo agreed, swallowing down the lump that had formed in her throat..

“Wait,” Scott jumped in. “You two slept…together?” He asked sounding a bit more miffed then he should have been, though not out of jealousy but more of a brotherly protectiveness over Ororo.

“Goddess, no!” Ororo hurriedly assured. ‘Well at least I don’t think we did. I mean I went to bed last night…alone and then I wasn’t. I do not know how to explain it really. It was like watching a movie as you said Hank, except I could feel everything. I was there.”

“Fascinating.” Hank declared again.

“Yeah ya said that already, now tell us what the hell it all means.” Logan said, irritated.

“Well I can only speculate…I’d say that you blended with your 'other' selves, the Ororo and Logan in the parallel world.”

“What? How?” Jean asked.

“I can only speculate on that as well. I think that if you and the Jean Grey of that world were similar in nearly everyway then it could be possible if you ever came into contact with each other, that you could merge for seconds, moments…indefinitely, if your minds were at ease or unfocused in some manner during the time. In this case,” Hank waved toward Ororo and then Logan. “Our Ororo and Logan were asleep, while the parallel Ororo and Logan were lost in passion, leaving them vulnerable. I really won’t know any facts though until I do some studying on it. I would like for you two to come to the lab later so I can run a few test.” Hank said as he stood, “It’s all so exciting and quite fascinating.” He said happily before heading out.

The others sat quietly not sure of what to say. Ororo couldn’t look up at Logan who she could feel staring at her intensely and occasionally sniffing at her. After a long moment the Professor spoke.

"Jean and Scott I would like you two to do a scan of the house, inside and out to try and locate this riff, there should be some kind of energy coming off of it. If and when it opens again, I want to know where it is, so we can determine how it opened in the first place, and the safest way we should go about closing it. Logan and Ororo I would like you two to remain in the house. If Hank is right, and I suspect he is. When this riff opens again, you two will be affected again, and I want you close so we can monitor you and keep you safe.” They all nodded and stood leaving the Professor to read over some reports Hank had given him already. Once they were out of the conference room, Scott and Jean set out on their task and Ororo and Logan simply stood awkwardly in the hallway.

“So..what…” Ororo began and then felt herself stumbling as Logan did the same, clutching his head.

//” Ro, duck!” Logan yelled as he moved towards her swiftly. Ororo did as she was told dropping in a defensive stance as she twirled around to see a Sentinel reaching for her. She didn’t have time to react, before a form leaped in front of her and then up onto the hand of the Sentinel, cutting it . Gutting it until it’s mangled form fell heavily to the ground.

“You alright Darlin?” He then moved to where Ororo still sat on the ground, reaching out a hand and helping her to her feet.

“Yes I am fine, and was all that really necessary?” She asked as she pointed to the bits and pieces of the robot that surrounded them. Logan shrugged and grasped her hand more firmly.

“No one touches my wife but me.” He said and then lifted her hand to his lips, kissing it gently, causing her to smile sweetly at him. “C’mon, lets get back to the mansion and report in. Let the others know we found the base.”//

“Whoa…What…” Ororo spoke placing her shaky hand to her chest, her eyes wide as she stared at Logan, who seemed to have experienced the same thing she had.

“Don’t know darlin, but I think we better get to the lab.”




“Giant robots?” The Professor questioned as he, Hank, Ororo, and Logan all met up in the lab.

“Yeah, and they were collectin Mutants, don’t ask how I know that, I just do.” Logan said crossing his arm across his chest.

“Yes, and we…seem to be trying to stop them.” Ororo added recalling the still vivid images. “Logan had more success then I though.” She threw in smiling at Logan, who threw her a smirk.

“Interesting, it seems that in this other world mutants are at war, but with robots instead of man.”

“Not really, it was humans that created these Sentinels, to cattle us off.” Ororo stated.

“How can you be so sure?” Hank asked.

“I can not explain it really, but I know it as surely as I know my name…I just know.”

“Oh dear.” Hank said removing his glasses.

“Whatcha mean by that blue boy?” Logan asked in a near growl.

“Tell me Logan, what do you remember of that world?” Hank asked and Logan shrugged his shoulders.

“Nutin really ‘cept…” He stalled trying to find the wording.

“Except what Logan.” The professor pushed.

“’Cept Ro…In that world I think we were tagether, in love.”

“Yes, I too feel that we were very close.”

“Feel, you still feel the emotions?” Hank, who had been leaning against a table momentarily lost in his thoughts, asked. After a short pause both Logan and Ororo wearily eyed each other and then gave a nod. “Oh Dear.”

“Ya say that again and I’m gonna fillet ya.” Logan grumbled.

“I’m sorry Logan, but and I pray that I am wrong. It seems as though the two worlds are trying to merge. Or more correctly bleeding over into each other.”

“How do we stop it?” The Professor asked.

“We must find out where the riff is and how it came to be, and soon.”




She had been sitting out at the poolside for nearly an hour. Sitting in one of the lounge chairs, hugging her knees close to her chest, as she stared up at the star filled sky. She had been so lost in the beauty that she hadn’t noticed the form approaching from inside the mansion, nor had she felt his presence beside her, until he had reached out a hand, and trailed his fingers along a long, free flowing tresses, which glistened in the moonlight.

“Logan,” She said jumping a bit and then giving him a smile. “You startled me, I did not hear you come out.”

“It’s late darlin, watcha do out here?” He asked as he planted himself in the chair beside her.

“I cannot sleep. I suppose I am afraid.” She said honestly letting her head drop, as so her face was now hidden by her hair. Logan reached out again and flipped her hair behind her ear, smirking at her attempt at being coy.

“Afraid of what?”

“I think you know Logan.” She said looking directly at him now, and now he found himself dropping his head, hiding. He chuckled a bit before he spoke.

“Sorry, Ro didn’t know that being with me was that bad, in fact from what I remember of it, ya seemed ta be enjoying yerself.” Ororo’s eyes widened as her face turned a darker shade.

“Oh no, Logan that is not what I meant. Yes it was very…pleasurable. I just…I don not know how to explain it...it feels like…”

“Peepin in on Jeanie and One Eye?”

“Yes, exactly, even though it is us I still feel like a peeping tom, because it is not ‘us’.” She said waving her hand between them. “If that makes any sense.”

“Yeah, but can’t say I feel tha same. I’ve had some pretty nightmarish dreams, and I can tell ya, making love ta ya, aint one of them. In fact it was a welcomed change.” Logan said seriously causing Ororo to blush again.

“Why Logan I think that is the sweetest thing you have ever said to me. An actual compliment, I do not know what to say.” She said giggling a bit.

“Just speakin truth darlin.” Logan said with a serious look on his face, which caused Ororo to drop her gaze down to her hands. “So,” Logan sensing her uneasiness opted to change the subject. “Ya gonna sit out her all night?”

“I do not know, it truly is a lovely night, so it is plausible.” Ororo said taking in a deep breath of the warm nights air.

“Well, you want some company?” Logan asked even as he began lounging back in his seat to get more comfortable.

“I have a feeling before the night is over you shall be keeping me company whether I desire it or not.” Ororo said with a sweet smile as Logan arched his brow at her choice of words. “Uhm…yes I would like your company Logan.” She finally answered, dropping her head again

“Why do ya do that all the time, some may take it ta bein rude.” Logan said as he reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a cigar.

“Do what?” She stared at him questioningly.

“Hide ya face all the time,” He answered with his cigar dangling from the corner of his mouth as he fished through his pockets in search of a light. “Ya shouldn’t hide it, aint got no reason to from where I sit.” At these words she once again dropped her head. “Oh I see ya can’t take a compliment is that it?”

“Yes I can,” She answered shooting her head up as so her eyes could see his, defiance shining in them. “I just do not get them often.”

“I know I give’m ta ya at least a couple on a daily basis.” Logan said now puffing on his lit cigar.

“Well yours do not count, for they are in mere jest.”

“Don’t make’m less true darlin. You’re a beautiful woman aint no doubt about that.” He stated plainly letting his eyes roam over her petite frame, causing a shiver to run through Ororo, who opening trembled. “Ya cold?” Logan asked as he began to remove his jacket and hand it to her. “Here.” Ororo took it without protest and draped it over her shoulders.

“Thank you.” She smiled and again looked down which invoked a growl from Logan, who instantly leaned forward and grasped her hair in his hand, startling her a bit.

“If ya don’t quit that, I’ll be force ta cut yer hair, just so you’d have no place ta hide.” Ororo looked at him, knowing that he had meant every word.

“It is habit I suppose,”

“Break it,” Logan mumble as he gently laid her hair back over her shoulders, leaving her face and neck exposed.

“That shall be hard, I sent many years learning it.” She said giving him a small sad smile as she looked at him. "Where I come from it is a way of showing respect and…”

“Submission.” Logan finished as he dropped his cigar and ground it’s remains under his foot.

“Yes, that is the way…and me looking the way I do I never wanted to stand out, more then I already do. So I learned to be the perfect child, very well mannered. I had hope that in doing so some one would like me and take me in…” She said with a far off look but then snapped out of it as she felt Logan’s questioning confused gaze on her. “I am sorry, here I am babbling, telling you my life’s story.”

“Hey don’t apologize ta me, I envy ya I can’t remember anything from my past.”

“I am sorry Logan, I did not mean to make to feel badly…”

“Naw ya didn’t I don’t mind hearin about ya past, in fact I’m quiet curious. Everyone else around here is too damned open, I mean they’ve told me things I never ever wanted ta know.” Ororo giggled at this. “But you, you’re so aloof, closed off. I’ve often wondered what went on inside yer head… What yer all about.”

“Why Logan I had no idea, you should have asked…”

“‘Fraid ya might zap me.” Logan said jokingly but could see by the look on Ororo’s face she had taken him seriously. “I’m kiddin darlin.”

“Oh,” She sighed and smiled. “So, what would you like to know? You can ask me anything you like.”

“Anything, ya might want ta change that one Ro.” He said giving her a wink, but she simply stared at him unfazed. "Anything, huh?”

“Yes,”

“And why ya being so open with me, it aint like we’re best friends or nutin.”

“I guess because you are the first to inquire, besides the Professor that is.” Logan frowned at this news.

“What no one else around here has ever asked ya personal questions?”

“Nope.”

“Not even Jeanie?”

“Not even, and yes she is my best friend, but she like all the others, is somewhat afraid of me, with good reason I suppose. Me crying could very well cause anyone of them to be struck by lightning,” Ororo said causing another questioning look from Logan. “My powers are tied to my emotions, which is why as you said I am somewhat aloof, I cannot afford to let my emotions show, or the results could be disastrous.”

“Whoa, had no idea…then I apologize.” Logan said in a huff.

“For what?”

“Fer referring ta ya as the ‘Frigid Queen Bitch’,” he answered with a shrug of his shoulders as Ororo regarded him silently, before she erupted into laughter.

Logan found himself chuckling at her merriment. “Ya find that funny?”

“Kind of yes, you are the only one to ever come out and say it. Oh I know many who think it but they never say anything, for they are afraid also of getting zapped as you put it.”

“So what were ya like as a kid?” Logan asked again leaning back in his seat and folding his arms across his broad chest.

"Oh, uhm, lets see an orphaned street urchin who picked pockets to survive.” Ororo said point blankly, stunning Logan. “Do not look so surprised Logan, Goddess what must you think of me?”

“Well I can tell ya it aint nothing like what you just described. I thought you came from a lovin home, people with money.” Again Ororo laughed outright.

“What made you think this?”

“The way ya are wit the kiddies and you’re smart, Harvard smart and that takes money, and those hands don’t look like they’ve touch dirt ever.”

“Well, you got one out of three right. I did come from a very loving home. What I can remember of it that is. My father, David was an American, a photojournalist and my mother N’Dare she was from Kenya, a Princess to her tribe.” Ororo said smiling with pride as Logan in turn smirked at her.

“Well, not hard ta believe ya come from royalty, you’re how I picture a princess.” He said adding a wink gaining him a blush from Ororo. “So you’re from Kenya?”

“Not born, I am American born in NYC, but my parents moved us to Africa when I was just a baby, it’s where I grew up.”

“When were ya orphaned?”

“I was five,” She paused as sadness washed over her face which Logan took note of.

“If ya don’t want ta talk about it…”

“No,” Ororo quickly interjected. “It’s just that I have not spoken of it in so long. I was five with the plane crash happened. We were home when the fighter crashed and destroyed our home. We were buried alive, or so I thought but as it were I was the only one to survive, locked in my dead mother’s arms.” Ororo swallowed down the lump forming in her throat as her tears gently rolled down her cheek. She quickly wiped them away. “Which is why I am so claustrophobic. When they dug us out, they found me and so began my life on the streets of Cairo.”

“What they just kicked ya out on the streets, you’re American why didn’t they just send ya back here?”

“Too much money to spend and too many questions to answer, I suppose. So for the next 6 or so years I lived on the streets, with a small group of other children, lead by Achmed El-Gibar. He was the oldest, he taught us to pick pockets, to survive, and I owe him my life.”

“A thief, kinda hard ta picture darlin.” Logan said with a chuckle, which Ororo copied with one of her own.

“Well sometimes we do what we must…”

“To survive, yeah I know.” Logan said with a small smile on his lips. “Always knew you were a survivor.” Ororo smiled which soon turned into a wide yawn.

“Oh excuse me,”

“Think it’s past someone’s bedtime.” Logan said standing and then extending a hand to Ororo. “Come on, I’ll tuck you in.”

“But Logan what if…” She stalled looking down.

“I’ll stay witcha, watch over ya all night and if I see ya havein any kinds of nightmarish dreams I’ll wake ya.”

“And the pleasurable ones too.” Ororo quickly added invoking a chuckle from Logan.

“Those too. Now come on.” He said pulling her to her feet and leading her back towards the patio doors. They ascended the stairs in complete silence, as Ororo’s heart beat heavily in her chest, she suddenly began to realize how hard having Logan the one person she felt she should be avoiding now, so close to her.

“Ya cold darlin?” Logan asked with concerned noticing that her hand, which he held firmly in his own, was now trembling slightly. Ororo simply shook her head, which she kept slightly bowed, but not enough to evoke Logan’s earlier threats to cut her hair, if she kept hiding behind it.


That moment in the lab



“Eureka! I may have pin pointed the rip, Professor,” Henry McCoy exclaimed as he watched the screen that he had linked to all of the cameras throughout the mansion. The screen he watched was connected to the camera’s found in the lowest part of the mansion, room that no one ever ventured to. On the screen there showed a dark room and in the room looked to be a split in the wall that a bright yellow light illuminated from. The Professor, who had remained in the lab to help out, moved closer to where Henry now sat.

“Good Henry, now do you have an idea as to what opened it, and how we can close it?” The Professor asked as he now studied the screen.

“Well, as to the what caused this, I have no idea and for the how to close it…I have no idea, but I think we may be able to slow the process, and keep it from opening further, or at least slow it down considerably.”

“How?”

“I have mixed a concoction, which I shall release into the vents, targeting this room specifically. It should lower the room temperature to below freezing, thus I pray slowing the rip.”

“Then do so.” The Professor agreed and Henry nodded and began pushing buttons. They watched as fumes entered the vent, filled the room and obscuring their view. After a few moments the vapor clouds cleared.

“Oh dear.” Henry gasped.


Back at Ororo’s bedroom



”I always get shivers whenever you touch me.” She replied with a soft, sexy smile tugging at the corners of her mouth as she reached up and gently brushed the back of her hand across his cheek.

“Ro, darlin ya feelin ok?” Logan asked as he watched the woman who now stood with him in front of her bedroom door. Ororo simply smiled at him lovingly as her hand continued to stroke his cheek.

”Yes love, but I shall be better once you are making love to me.”

“Ok, darlin think we should get ya ta the lab and let Hank take a look at ya.” Logan said as he removed her hand from his face, holding them both firmly in between them.

“Why do we need to go to the lab? Don’t tell me you are interested in starting some form of birth control…now? Honestly love, if I had thought it would freak you this much I would never have brought up the subject of children.” Ororo said as she moved past him and opened the door to her room, as Logan simply watched her curiously. “I think it is just my happiness for Jean and Scott, ever since Jean announced their pregnancy, I have not been able to stop picturing us with a baby.” Ororo smiled as she entered the room and then turned back to stare at Logan, who stood in the doorway watching her suspiciously, he sniffed and then instantly growled as his claws seeped from his knuckles. “Logan, love what is wrong?” Ororo asked her senses now on high from his reaction, as she now stared wildly about the still darkened room. Logan continued to growl and he crouched down, readying to pounce.

“Logan no!” The Professor yelled as he and Henry now rushed in the room towards them.

“But that aint Ororo.” Logan stated in a near growl as he watched the bewildered frighten eyed woman before him.

“Yes it is Logan.” Henry stated calmly. “Just not ‘our’ Ororo.”

“What?” both Logan and Ororo said in unison.

“If this aint ‘our’ Ro, then where the hell is she?”

//She could hardly breathe as she felt an over-powering body crush her into the door of her bedroom. Her mind was reeling; one moment Logan had been escorting her to bed, and now he had her pinned to the door, his mouth and hands roaming over every inch of her body.

“Logan?” She gasped in between his bruising kisses.

“Mhmmm, He grumbled as he opened the door behind her, causing them both to stumble inside, and then he swiftly kicked the door shut behind them. Logan turned them and again held Ororo firmly against a wall, using one of his hands to pin one of hers up above her head, while using his free hand to grasp her breast, invoking a hissing from Ororo, from the pleasure and pain of his action.

“Logan, what is happening?” Ororo asked as she panted. Her mind was in a whirlwind of conflicting emotions; part of her was afraid of what Logan was doing, his seeming violation of her body, and all the same she found herself biting her tongue to keep from moaning out her pleasure.

“What does it look like darlin,” he answered as he dropped his head and captured her nipple through the blouse she wore, and Ororo couldn’t help throwing her head back and groaning. Logan’s hand then moved up under her bloused, lifting the material as his hand ventured up further. He then tugged the blouse from over Ororo’s head, tossing it behind them onto the floor. He then moved his mouth back to her breast and suckled earnestly.

“Logan, no…stop.” Ororo protested weakly her will leaving her as she pushed against Logan, with little energy. He continued his assault. “Stop!” She nearly screamed and getting his full attention.

“What tha fuck Roro, one minute you’re all hot and ready, then crown ya the ice Queen.”

“What?” Ororo replied stunned and confused not by his actions but also by his words.

“Thought ya wanted a baby, what with all the hints ya been throwing since Cyke got Jeanie knocked up.”

“What?” Ororo repeated nearly choking.

“I admit I aint the best father material and I aint too keen on having a little crumb snatcher running around, but if ita make ya happy, I’ll do it, but darlin we have ta actually ‘do it’.”

“Do it?” Ororo repeated again now clutching her hands against her breast, as her eyes grew wide.

“Yeah, ya know that thing we do…all the time…every where, and every chance we get.” Logan said now leering at her. He took note of the sudden fright in her eyes and leaned in closer and studied her. “You’re her aintcha, that other Ro, great we’re havin another loopy session.” Ororo stood still clutching herself and staring at the man who was like a complete stranger to her. “Well come on, we need ta get ta tha lab and find out what the hell’s going on now.”//

“What has changed this time, the last time this occurred, it was only for mere seconds?” Ororo said.

“Wait, this has happened in your world as well?” Henry asked as he, Logan, the professor, and the ‘new’ Ororo now stood in the lab, trying to figure out what was happening.

“Yes, earlier. Logan and I both experienced it. One second we were making love and the next I was in bed alone.” She said as she addressed the familiar strangers before her. “You…my Henry McCoy, came up with the same theory as you, and he was working to find the cause and how to rectify the problem, before our two world merged indefinitely.”

“Fascinating.’ Henry said with a small smile on his lips.

“Naw it aint, where tha hell is Ro?” Logan huffed hating the feeling of helplessness that was over taking him. “What happened?”

“Well its safe to assume that since the Ororo from that world is here, that our Ororo is there.” Henry answered. "As for the cause I think I may have been inadvertently responsible, my attempt to slow the tearing, had an opposite effect, it opened the rip more."

“Great now how tha hell do we get her back here and her,” Logan point to the woman before them, staring at her in strong dislike. “Back ta her world.”

“I do not know.”

//”Fascinating.”

“Hank if in ya say that one more time, I swear…” Logan growled.

“I am sorry Logan, I understand your frustration…”

“Naw I don’t think ya do, my wife is off in some strange world, alone…and I got this knock off.” He said now pointing at Ororo. “A cheap one at that.” At his last words Ororo frowned at him.

“I know that you feel helpless now, Logan I too feel it, but that is no reason to be ugly towards me, it is uncalled for, unwarranted and not highly useful to our current dilemma.” Ororo stated, flipping her white tresses over her shoulder for effect, and the three men looked at her with their mouths slightly agape.

“See what I mean, ya can’t even understand what tha fuck she’s sayin.” Logan growled in annoyance. “I want my Roro back, so ya better find out how ta get her.” With that he turned and stalked from the lab, heading to the danger room.//





You must login () to review.