2 months later on set

Vinny: Cuuuuuuuuuut!! That’s a rap people! Great job! Sign and print!

Storm: *walks off set as she takes off wig* When’s the next shoot for the next episodes gonna be Vinny?

Vinny: Two weeks tops Ro’

Wolverine: So what we doing in the mean time? *pulls her close*

Ro’: I don’t know what your doing but I’m going to chill.

Wolverine: So it’s like that, then?

Ro’: *gives him slow passionate kiss* It’s however you want it.

Kim (Jean): Well dang you two seem close

Ro’: *rolls her eyes* Whatever Kim.

Ugine: Hey me and Ann (Rouge) just got word from dad Roro’ that he’s going to be gone for a week and he left us a spare key to the house in New Orleans.

Scott: That sounds fun doesn’t it Vick?

Vick: *busy popping a black head on his forehead* Yeah sure.

Xavier: Hey I’m going to be in Scottland for the vacation to see my shorty Moira. I got a place in New York yall could stay at for the second week.

Ro’: What do you. . . Mmm. .. .think. . .uuuuh. .. Logan?” *speaking between kisses*

Logan: Ask Jubes and Kitty.

Jubilee: Awsome-ness!!

Kitty: Yeah that would be so friggin awesome! Can we go pleeeease Mommy?

Ro’: Yes! *More having to do with the hand no one noticed slipping under her belt*

Ugine: Than it be decided then.

Yeah so riiiiiiiiight. The story will be taking a more serious tone from this point on but it’s still going to be hecka funny. Review please…I guess.





You must login () to review.