He fisted a hand full of silk and reared her head back, prepairing her for the brutal assault of his mouth. He had discovered that she liked it ever so rough and he was just the man to give her the pain she craved.

He pulled back from her mouth long enough for her to undress and for him to pull his pants down around his ankles. A smile briefly flickered in the woman's eyes as he came back to her, fisting his cock. She was wet for him, and he was ready to be inside of her.

Of course the first time it had happened between them, it had been a building thing. Flirtation here and there, nothing more. And then a storm had come up out of nowhere knocking out the lights as she'd sat waiting for her fiancee to come home from work.

She'd naturally went to him for company, although most would have considered staying alone rather than going to Logan. However, she'd felt that they were kindred spirits from the moment that they'd met. Both outsiders looking into a world that seemed to hold no real place for either of them.

He teased her channel until she gave him a nip to his bared neck and then he slid all the way in, filling her.
She moaned in ectasy as he growled away in her ear.

"Your tight, Em." He gripped her hips harder.

He began to pump away inside of her. Needing her for all that she could offer him, which wasn't much. He pictured the face of another, while she did the same.
Between the two of them, it was a cause and effect relationship. A balanced relationship, a secret one.

No one got hurt.

There were no regrets when she finished fucking him at the end of a long day. They both enjoyed it; both enjoyed rough sex.

James Logan Howlett and Emma Frost had an understanding and that was that it was just for sex and giggles.

No one got hurt.

He gave thrust even harder, knowing that she was in slight agnony. It was better when it hurt sometimes. That was also something they both agreed on.

"Been so long, Logan," beads of sweat tumbled down her body as she rode him harder. Her climax was just over the hill, insight, and yet, still so far.

He smiled down on her, knowing how close she was. White hair flashed in his mind but he shook the thoughts away and concentrated on pleasign the woman he had in front of him now.

X


Ali reclined on the couch and paused the Tivoed episode of All My Children and listened to Ororo talk. Her sister was one of the strongest women she knew; she'd always admired Ororo's beauty and strength. She still admired her, even after she'd ran away.

"I just don't kow what he sees in her, Al. I just don't get it." Ororo sighed as she sipped the coffee Ali had put in front of her no less than five minutes ago. It slid down smoothly.

"Well don't ask me. I was against the two of them dating from the very beginning. Dad seems to like her alright though." Ali shrugged.

"How did they meet again?"

Ali gave another shrug. "Mutual friend."

Ororo thought. "Emma Frost doesn't seem like the woman who keeps friends very easily. She think her shit don't stink but I think something's off about her."

Ali sighed. "I hate her."

Ororo quirked an eyebrow. "Your not the only one. She's just a little to cold for me. So not Scott's type. I almost wish he'd cheat with Jean. But Jean's not that type of girl."

Ali's eyes lit up. An idea had just formed in her head. "I have these gallery tickets and I suddenly don't think I can make it."

Ororo gave a hearty laughed and slapped her knee. "I like how you think."

X


Robert Drake Xavier had been raised in the Xavier mansion from the time he'd been an infant. Charles Xavier, had been more than the father that he was, more importantly, he'd been Bobby's guide in life. Everytime it had come down to making an important decision about right or wrong, he'd always thougth of his father and thought about what his father would do in that situation.

The one situation he never pictured his ownself being in was the one where he discovered his older brother's fiancee in the laundry room with her lips wrapped around the bodygaurd's dick. And he was pretty sure this had never happened to Charles Xavier either.

"What the fuck are you doin?" Bobby could have probable been heard in China.

The look on Emma's face was one of pure shock, while Logan looked just plain pissed the fuck off.

"Well…" he waited as the others tried to compose themselves.

"I…" Emma tried and failed to find the words that would fix things.

"What the fuck did it look like, bub?" Logan stalked towards the other man, a sneer set on his lips. Bobby backed up a few steps, unsure of what to say to the other man but their eyes collided and that said it all.

Bobby Drake would not be saying a word to his older brother. "You don't say a damn thing to Scooter. This is our lil' secret, bub." He tapped the side of Bobby's face like Al Capone would have done to a lackey and left.
Bobby nodded and watched as Emma scrambled to find her panties. She walked by him and he noticed the tears in her eyes but Bobby didn't have comforting words for a woman who would disrespect his brother like that.

Bobby scrubbed a hand over his face and let loose a long ass sigh. He knew that he couldn't tell Scott, this would break the other man. And Logan was going to make sure he didn't tell Scott. But what Logan didn't know was that when Bobby had a really challenging problem and thinking like his father couldn't fix it, he didn't run to Scott any way.

He ran to his big sister.

X


Scott was being such a wonderful host, Jean thought. He was being kind and gentle and patient as he showed her the grounds she hadn't been on in years even though it was completely barren and frozen outside.

"That's the green house over there," Scott pointed. "Wanna check it out?"

Jean smiled up at him, her green eyes giving her answer way before she vocalized it. "I'd love to, Scott."
He smiled down on her and before she knew it, he'd taken her hand in his and was leading her into the warmth that the green house offered. The scene of their summer kiss replayed in her mind and she suddenly felt like a fool for lusting after Ororo's older brother. He was engaged to be marry.

To a bitch, she thought. Emma Frost hadn't wanted to come on their walk complaining to Scott that Ororo needed to take better care of her guest and that it was too damn cold to walk. Jean realized that the only one who was cold was Emma because she didn't care if her man spent time with another woman.
"I'm not boring you am I ?" Scott asked waving his hand in front of her face and snapping her from the day dream.
"
Of course not. You’re being the perfect host, Scott."

She smiled.

He smiled back. "I like the way you say my name."
Jean blushed. "Huh?"

"You always say my name so directly. Some people just don’t do that. But you, your sure of yourself aren't you. Confident. Beautiful. The whole packgage." Scott led her over to a bench and they sat down to talk. "Tell me about this suppose strip joint my sister was working in. I hear the owner is a total knockout."

Jean blushed furiously as she realized that Scott was completely and utterly flirting with her.

X


It was late when Ororo got home. She walked into her room just about ready to strip when she noticed that someone was in her room.

She flipped on the light switch to find Bobby sitting there waiting. He only did this when he was in trouble of some sort.

A brief thought fluttered into her mind and she wondered how many times he'd come in here while she was away.

She was his big sister, she'd been the girl who fought all of his girlfriends because he couldn't hit back. Not that Bobby wouldn't hit a girl, cause she'd been subject to many of his rages when he'd been younger.

"Hey," she came instantly to his side. Her motherly and protective side coming out.

"You always do that?"

"What?" She asked stroking his hair the way she use to when they were little, before there'd been problems.

"Never mind. Look, I got something on my chest. I don't know what to do and you’re the only one I know that can make it right."

Ororo starred into his blue eyes and saw that he was frightened. She wondered what had made her usually fearless younger brother upset. A frown of worry took over her features. "Tell me, we can fix it I promise."

"I…" he trailed off, trying to decide on whether or not he wanted to tell the truth or not.

Ororo turned so that she had all of her energy focused directly on Bobby. "Robert Drake, I am your sister. No matter what DNA tells us. I was the one who fixed up all your boo-boos. Occassionally did your math homework and gave you bowl haircuts when I wasn't suppose to. Trust me."

He looked at her and she knew it was something horrible. The words tumbled from his lips and then he instantly wished he'd never said anything as the look of furry raced across her face.

Her voice was a whisper. "Emma did what?"

Bobby repeated what he'd found her doing.

She looked away and then met his gaze again. "Logan threatened you?"

Bobby eyes looked slighlyt panicked as he nodded his head, "yes." He took a breath. "I just didn't know what to do."

Ororo leaned over and kissed his head. "You go get some sleep kiddo."

"What are you going to do. You can't tell, Scott, Ro. This will crush him." Bobby scrubbed a hand over his face and he suddenly felt older than he was.

"Don't worry bout that. I'll see you in the morning." She got up from her bed and left the room.

She made it down the stairs in record time, her blood boiling. No one pushed around her brothers or sister except her. Logan was going to find that out soon enough. She knocked on his door and he came to open it, bare chested, looking pissed off.

"Whatya want?" he asked bluntly, noting that she looked ticked the fuck off.

"Sorry, did I interrupt your porno. Oh well, you'll just have to rewind it." She brushed past him and ducked into the room before he had time to reply.
He frowned and closed the door as she whirled to face him.

"I don't know where you get off…" she paused. "Actually, I do know where you get off but that's not the point. The point is you threatened my little brother. My kid brother and now I'm here to return the favor Logan. You do that shit again and I can promise you that all that Marine core training won't mean shit when I cut your fucking nuts off and hand them to you."

He wanted to smile because she was sexy as hell when she was angry but he held back, wanting to see how much she knew about him and Emma. "I have no clue as to what you talkin about darlin."

She nodded. He wanted to play games. "You want to fuck, Emma. That's fine. But don't screw over my family to do it."

He growled as he came closer. The cat was out of the bag now and they might just end up having a knock down drag out fight, or hot steamy sex. Logan was of course hoping for the last one. Something about her made him hard at just the thought. "Don't come in here yelling at me cause your brother can't keep his woman satisfied."

She smiled. "You have no problem taking what doesn't belong to you, huh? Logan, here's another warning, don't screw my family over."

"Oh you mean, like how you did a few months ago. Making yer daddy worry himself sick." He grabbed her by her upper arms and pushed her up against the wall he'd slowly been stalking her towards.

"Fuck you, Logan." It came out way more sultry than she'd intened.

"You've been wanting to since we met, darlin. Remember the first time we met," he sneered reminding her of how she'd shamelessly dropped herself into the pool wearing a white bikini while her ex-fiancee T'Challa had been watching.

He angled his face closer, their lips nearly touching.
She breath heavily, still remembering how she'd without doubt gotten a more than one rise out of him. "DON'T kiss me," she dared him with her eyes.

He accepted and covered her lips with his own gently. "Open for me, Ororo. Please." He added that as an after thougth. She did and their tongues battles until it became hot and moist.

He reached down and felt over her body coming into contact with her hips and then slidding both hands further until they reached her thighs. He hoisted her up and pressed his erection into her making her gasp. Making her forget why she was in his room in the first damn place.

She moaned because it had been so long and because she was reacting to his touch. Wanting there to be sking to skin contact.

"I want you, Ororo. I'm through denying that I don't. I've wanted you since the moment I met you." He ground out as he swiveled his hips against her core.

"I know, Logan." He smiled at the sound of his name on her lips.

"I want to fuck you right now, Ororo."

"I" she looked up at him and for the first time in her life she felt shy. "I want that to."

He quirked an eyebrow as he lowered her legs to the floor and she regained her balance. "I thougth you didn't give third chances."

"Just this time, Logan. This one and only time."

A smile touched his lips as he moved them from the wall to the bed. Pulling and tugging to undo her pants he almost hesitated. How many times had he wanted to do this in the last few days. Ever since she’d danced for him in that club he’d barely been able to look her father in the eye for fear the old man would read his mind.

She seemed so sure about this and yet, he knew it was the heat talking. He backed off and moved away.

Ororo’s face was confused by what he’d done.

“Get out,” he said his voice stoic and indifferent to what she might feel at those words.

“Huh?”

“I want you to leave, to go. And don’t come back here again.”

She sat up on the bed then. Her senses returning.

She ran a hand through her white silk hair and nodded. “Your right.” She stood and walked to the door, her hand on the knob. “You just fucked Emma earlier today and here I was about to let you screw me.” Her voice didn’t seem to waver, it was strong but it almost seemed detached. “Stay away from my kid brother, Logan.”

She opened the door and left him standing there feeling like a coward. And he was a coward because he couldn’t go through with the one thing that had made his blood boil for the first time in a long time.

He was afraid suddenly. Not of her threats or of her at all. But afraid for the first time in his life that Ororo might be the woman who was meant to challenge him in all ways.





You must login () to review.