((Flashback))

Logan grinned as he walked into his room to find the white haired resident goddess sitting on his bed with only her bra and jeans. She seemed to be occupied sorting his clothing out- again. She had not notice Logan walking in, which made him growl. However Ororo did not hear his growl, this made Logan chuck his leather jacket at her.

“Logan!”

“Sorry darling, just getting’ your attention that’s all” he chuckled and then grabbed her by her waist, kissing her on the cheek. “How many times did I tell you stop sorting out my clothes, ‘Ro?”

“How many pieces of leather clothing do you have, Logan?” Ororo asked trying to escape from his grasp.
Logan shrugged it off and let Ororo go. When Ororo finally escaped, Logan seized her again pulling her close to his chest.

“Oh, OK, darlin’- is this how you wanna play it?” Logan nuzzled her neck, making her giddy, so that she broke out of his hold. Logan pushed her so that she was lying flat on her back on his bed. He ran a finger over her flat stomach, and then when he reached her side he began to tickle her mercilessly. Ororo shrieked flailing her arms about, trying to get him to stop.

“Logan, please…I-I can’t…breath…stop…for the love of…Logan stop…” Ororo pleaded in between laughter and yelps

Logan grinned, “Only, cos you said please” Ororo wiped her eyes and was about to get up until she noticed Logan staring at her.

“What’s wrong?” she asked with her sapphire eyes full of concern.

“My ‘Ro, I love you” Logan told her stroking her face.

“I love you too” Ororo smiled. Logan gave Ororo a chaste kiss on her lips and allowed her to get up. When she had gotten up she found Logan’s leather jacket and put it on. “How do I look?” she giggled, her hair tousled from the tickling and her cheeks flushed from the excitement.

“You should keep it, darlin’, looks good on ya”

“Thank you, Logan”

“It does look great on ya darlin’, you look great in all my clothes. But do you know what you look the best in?” Logan enquired removing his jacket from her body.

“What?”

“Nothin’ at all” he growled, using his claw to remove her bra.

(( End flashback))

Logan walked into his room dropping his holdall wherever it fell. He sighed when he saw his leather jacket on his bed. It was the same jacket he had given Ororo. He picked it up. It didn’t smell like him anymore, it smelt like jasmine, vanilla, earth and sandalwood. It smelt like Ororo. He knew she had frequent visits to his room when he was away. He knew she slept on his bed and contemplated in his room too. Her scent had intoxicated his room pleasantly and it was like she was deliberately trying to make herself be on his mind. Logan knew it was not intentional but if they did not reconcile then Logan was pretty sure she would not forgive him for what he did. Hell, if he was Ororo he didn’t think he would forgive himself…

((End flash back))

Viper smiled as she watched Wolverine approach her angrily. She was not surprised at all when he grabbed her by her throat and throttled her. She was prepared.
Viper dug her nails deep into his wrist which made him roar and drop her.

“You like that, Logan? My very own nail polish, the average human would have been unconscious by the time you dropped me…But there is nothing average about you, is there, Wolverine?” she teased with a glint of amusement and lust in her eyes.

“I should kill you for what you did” Logan snarled.

“For what, hurting you with poison or the other thing? Please remind me, I forget”

“For killing innocent people, that’s what”

“Oh, that, but you should know everything about killing people, shouldn’t you, Wolverine. I don’t think you use those claws to slice bread; they were put there for a certain purpose, weren’t they? And I know you’ve fulfilled that purpose and you will keep fulfilling it” She laughed softly. Wolverine released his claws one inch from her smug face and snarled. “I wouldn’t do that if I were you. Don’t you care for your beloved people of Madripoor?” Logan retracted his claws and set his jaw.

“You hurt kids and families, you burnt houses down…”
Viper silenced him by putting one thin finger on his lips.

“I am a dictator…”

“You can’t rule shi-…”

“Listen, my Wolverine. If they will not let me rule their pitiful land then I will use force” Logan couldn’t care less about politics but he knew enough that Viper was a cold-blooded dictator.

“If it’s so pitiful why do you wanna rule it?” Viper ignored him and curved her lips into a smile.

“There is one way you can save your valuable Madripoor”

“What?” Logan snapped. Viper’s smile widened and she flashed her canines.

“Well, My Wolverine. You know how you were left with this…island to…govern?”

“Govern” he repeated.

“Yes, my dear. I can only get what I want if you...marry me”

“I wouldn’t marry ya even if you were that last woman on Earth!” he retorted.

“Maybe I won’t be the last woman on Earth but I will be on Madripoor unless you do as I say” Logan growled thinking about the consequences if he did not marry the malevolent woman who stood in front of him. “You have 24 hours, my Wolverine. You think about it”

((End flashback))

Logan sat back down on his bed, pulled out a cigar and lit it. All it took was a simple answer with a minimal signing of papers and then he became Viper’s husband. He hated her. She had kept him on Madripoor for 7 months, urging him to help her. He had to help her because she was now his wife who ruled over his former favourite land and had innocent people under her siege. He then imagined Ororo. Logan did not know what to expect from her, she could cry, scream or do a bit of both. Hurting her was the worse thing he could do but she would just have to understand that none of it was his fault and he was only trying to help people.

Logan let the smoke from his cigar clear from his vision before getting up from his bed. He lumbered towards his room door before opening it and stepped outside. Logan was not assuming that Ororo was to fall into his arms once again or to proclaim her unconditional love to him. No, he expected her to listen to him, to hear him out, so they could reconcile.

Ororo sat on her bed with her arms around her knees. She was fed up of crying over him but still, she found herself unable to stop. She didn’t understand, he told her he loved her so many times, he showed her he loved her. Why did he marry someone he supposedly hated and leave her if he loved her so much?

It had been seven months; she should have been over it. She should have listened to Jean or even some of her students who told her to sleep with someone else. Any man would have slept with her. However, Ororo did not sleep with any other man, not because of her lack of self confidence nor her dignity but because she was in love with Logan.

Ororo’s head snapped up when she heard her door creak open. She grabbed the sheets and held onto them tight when she heard it slam shut. Her eyes widened a little when she saw her lover emerge from the darkness and under the moonlight. She did not know what to say and so she said nothing at all.
Logan approached her before using his thumb to wipe a tear that slid down her cheek. But then Ororo slapped his hand away from her face and backed away. When Logan moved closer and reached to touch her, Ororo moved against the headboard of her queen-sized bed. She wrapped her arms around her knees tighter and refused to even look at Logan.

“I’m so sorry, ‘Ro” Ororo ignored him and looked at the hem of her robe. It never occurred to her that Logan would return to the mansion, to her bedroom, to her. She was not prepared so she froze up. Logan touched her arm, “’Ro-”.

“Don’t touch me!” Logan sighed; well at least he had gotten her to talk.

“…Let me explain-”

“There is nothing to explain, Logan! And whatever valid reason or unselfish motive you may have for marrying Viper, I don’t care…I couldn’t care less”

“Ro…Viper was gonna kill them if…they were innocent people-”

“Don’t tell me about that because I don’t want to care. I don’t want to feel pity for people I don’t know or empathetic pain, I’ve been doing that for most of my life, for once, Logan, I want to think about myself for once”

“I love you, ‘Ro, you know that” Ororo shook her head.

“No, I don’t know” her voice icy cold.

“…and I know you love me too”

“I don’t”

“We both know that ain’t true, darlin’” Logan used this to get close to her.

“Don’t call me that” Logan sat on the edge of the bed looking at Ororo. There was no emotion apparent on her face though Logan sensed pain and sorrow. He knew how much he upset even as she refused to show it.

“I’m sorry and you know I have no feelings for Viper and I love you”

“How can you say that? You say you love me but then you leave for a long period of time and marry Viper, who you ‘have no feelings for’. Is that how you show how much you love someone, Wolverine?” she kept her voice as calm as possible.

“So we’re back to codenames?” Ororo did not answer him back and bit her lip. She did not know whether she was angry, upset or heartbroken. There was just so may emotions going through her body. “’Ro…”

“You hurt me!” Ororo screamed before breaking down into tears. She sobbed and Logan grabbed her, holding her close to his chest and stroking her ivory tresses.

“I know, and I am really sorry” he whispered with regret and compassion in his voice. Ororo pulled away from him and hit his chest hard with her fist. She knew it didn’t hurt him much but she didn’t care.

“Stop apologising or saying you love me or acting like you are actually concerned. I don’t know how you could be so careless with my feelings” Logan looked at Ororo in the eye, he was genuinely sorry. Her cheeks were flushed and tearstained, it only made Logan feel worse. “It’s like you enjoy toying with my emotions-”

“No-”

“You hurt me so much, Logan. I cried every night for seven months wondering where you were and why you had fled. It has wounded me so much and now there is no point of us being together”

“We can still be together, ‘Ro…”

“No! I have values, Logan, morals even, I will not get involve with a married man” Ororo told him getting on to her knees, tying the sash of her robe and trying to get off her bed. Logan reacted faster and grabbed her so that her back was to his chest.

“It’s different when you don’t love your wife” Logan growled against her neck. He kissed her neck passionately and sucked at the skin their. He slowly began to undo the knot that Ororo had tied.

“No” She tried to say it with authority and anger but instead she let out a moan which encouraged Logan even more.

“I don’t care about Viper, Ororo, but you know that”.
Ororo turned around to face him. He kissed her lips and cupped her face in his hands. Their tongues wrestled against each other and Logan then anchored his hand in Ororo’s masses of hair. She then pulled away gently.

“Logan” Ororo whispered her cerulean eyes locked into his. She put her hands on his face, her eyes still deeply staring into Logan’s. She bent her fingers slightly, dug her nails deep into his skin and then dragged them down his face. For months she had awaited his touch and longed for his arms to be wrapped but then, when it was all happening she wanted it to stop. She wanted him to feel the same pain she did and a split second he felt only half of her anguish. Logan growled angrily and seized both of Ororo wrists he increased the tightness of his grip when Ororo free her hands from his. Logan healed instantly. “I loved you, Logan! Why did you have to agree on marrying her, couldn’t you have found any other way to compromise!?” The tears began to well up in her eyes. She had never met Viper but she still allowed her to become between her and Logan.

“She ain’t worth gettin’ between us, ‘Ro” Logan grunted trying to keep Ororo’s wrists in his grasp.

“Then why did you marry her!?” Ororo gave in and stopped struggling. “I don’t want to cry anymore, Logan. It’s making me feel worse. When I look at you I know you’re not mine, you’ll never be mine but it’s not fair. You can claim me, leave all your bite marks all over my body and draw me in so deep but you’re still not mine and therefore you were never mine to lose”. Her eyes were staring into nothing; it seemed as if she was trying to convince herself more than Logan.

“I won’t let her destroy what we had, ‘Ro” he let go of one of her wrists and pulled her closer to him with the other. He put then used his free hand to push her down, when she tried to get up; he pushed her back and held her down by keeping one hand on her stomach. He pinned Ororo’s hands above her head, just in case she tried to escape.

“Let. Me. Go” Ororo said between gritted teeth. Logan shook his head slightly and scraped his teeth against her neck before kissing her collarbone. He removed his hand from her stomach and pulled Ororo’s robe off from her writhing body, dropping it on the floor. He released his claws, put it under the strap of Ororo’s nightgown and cut it off. “No” Ororo whispered, trying to pull her hand away, Logan made his grip on her wrists firm. Logan skimmed his thumb over her nipple causing it to harden. He then brought his head up and finally released her wrists. He moved down her body and lifted up the bottom of her dress. He kissed her knee, but when he moved forward to kiss her inner thigh, Ororo closed her legs.

“’Ro?” Ororo shook her head and sat upright, moving back against the headboard in an attempt of keeping him out.

“I told you already, Logan. I will not get involved with a married man, whether they love their wife or not”

“’Ro, please I wanna taste you” Logan pleaded staring into her eyes.

“No…it’s wrong…I should have stopped this earlier, you’re married”

“But, I love you, Ro. Please, just let me” He reached out and used his thumb to stroke her bottom lip.

“Logan” she begged, but she did not know what she was begging him for, to stop or to continue. Ororo nipped Logan thumb with her mouth, Logan used that as a cue to continue. Logan went back down to her thigh again and opened them. He left a trail of kisses up her inner thigh and a few of his bite marks. He felt Ororo hesitate but assured her by putting a hand over her thigh. He moved forward and kissed her opening. His tongue licked around her clit making Ororo want more. She grabbed a fistful of his hair urging him to continue. He then flicked his tongue over her clit eliciting a moan from Ororo. He continued his motion making Ororo gasp and cry out. Logan lapped up her juices not letting any go to waste.

He then lifted up his head, moved up and kissed Ororo on her lips; the taste of herself on Logan’s lips excited her. Logan held on to the hem of her clothing then yanked it off making her completely naked before him. He explored her body with his eyes, lips and hands; he wasn’t going to let any part of it go untouched. Ororo suddenly wanted more. She began to undo the buttons of his shirt and hastily unbuckled Logan’s belt. He helped her. Logan unzipped his jeans and got rid of other pieces of clothing until he was completely naked. Logan slid his hardened cock into Ororo making her dig her nails into his shoulders.

“So… tight” Logan grunted whilst thrusting into Ororo. He took the whole thing out making her feel empty and incomplete but sensing her emptiness, Logan drove his member back in filling her void. He continued to thrust in and out of her educing screams of pleasure from his lover. Ororo wrapped her legs around his waist, pleading for him to go deeper. They moved together, moaning and groaning until they both reached their anticipated orgasm. They collapsed next to each other. Logan instantly wrapped his arms around Ororo’s waist pulling her closer. Ororo rested her head against Logan’s chest stroking the hair there. She moaned in content as Logan held her tight.
The marriage between Logan waswas invalid and void
She loved this man, she was his and… he was hers.





You must login () to review.