Chapter 18: Unleashed

The X-Mansion Underground Hanger
Westchester, New York
Fifteen-minutes after Cerebro’s Signal…

She knew something was wrong the moment he stepped into the jet.

Fully outfitted in his blue and yellow combat uniform, the Wolverine prowled through the Blackbird’s corridors like a wraith with Ororo’s eyes closely following him. Jean and Scott were both busy in the cockpit doing some last minute preflight checks. Peter, bless his heart, was trying to catch a small nap before they touched down. But Wolverine, his dark eyes never once strayed to any of the other occupants. It was if they didn’t exist to him or rather they didn’t matter.

He took the seat across from her, never once looking her way. He just drew into himself, closed his eyes and waited. His nostrils flared with each intake of air. His body seemed tense almost rigid, like a coiled cobra ready to strike.

For a moment she considered to ask if he was ok, but then thought against it. Of all the moods she’s seen him in; this by far was the most unsettling. Storm frowned while adjusting one of the straps to her cape. She had hoped their talk from before would have calmed some of his anxiety, but at the moment he seemed more anxious than ever before.

Her brief flare of distress instantly drew Jean’s attention. The scarlet haired woman looked up from her video screen over to her friend’s direction. She watched as Storm watched Wolverine, the African woman’s gaze never straying from the Canadian feral for a second.

A moment later Storm was almost startled as she felt the small mental prickling of her psychic friend. ‘What’s wrong?’ Jean’s mental voice inquired. Before Storm had a moment to even answer, a medley of her distressed thoughts proceeded her parading into Jean’s mind. The psychic took a second to register everything; then the woman’s emerald stare went to the Wolverine.

Jean focused a condensed mental probe on him for a moment and then withdrew her attempt. ‘I don’t sense anything wrong…’ Jean answered back. In the light of everything that statement didn’t amount to much because from the very first moment that the feral mutant arrived at the Mansion neither she nor Charles was able to penetrate his mental blockade. And granted this attempt wasn’t a complete success like all the other times, but she usually was able to receive some emotions that skimmed from the cracks. This time though she didn’t sense anything alarming from him. In fact she didn’t sense anything at all. There was a cool air of silence radiating from him, almost as if he wasn’t there.

This in itself could have been perceived as a threat, but then she considered that perhaps this trance was something he did before every battle he engaged. There was still so much they all really didn’t know about the Wolverine that it was hard to hazard a correct presumption. But for some reason, there was a tingling sensation in the back of her mind that stated that this sensation was somehow familiar but she couldn’t exactly place where.

‘I don’t think there’s anything wrong, but I can keep an eye on him if you like,’ Jean offered to her.

The Windrider considered it for a moment then shook her head, ‘It’s probably nothing. We had a small disagreement before we boarded. It most likely involves that.’ Jean left her consciousness giving her a small parting jab about their first “Lover’s Spat.” The African woman decided not to encourage her with a comment but instead decided on clearing her own mind and focusing on the encounter again.

Soon all distressing thoughts of the Wolverine were well in the past.

OoOoOo

The Beast is dormant.

It hears four select heartbeats that echo within the metallic casing. Signals ring. Machines hum. The dull roar of fire, octane, fuel, oil, steel, adds to the medley. The Beast hears it all and yet it hears nothing.

It inhales four different scents. One male, mouthwash, mint. The large pup, charcoal and acrylics. The red haired female is in the beginning of her cycle. His mate: the cool rain. The Beast can smell it all and yet it smells nothing.

They are there, and yet they irrelevant.

So the Beast waits.

It knows that soon it will get its chance…so it waits.

If there was anything the Beast has learned well, it is patience.

OoOoOo

It was a remarkably beautiful day outside of the Xavier Mansion, as the runway for the Blackbird rose from its underground lair. The area was clear as the large black jet prepared for take off.

It started as a mild spark. Then from in its midst the dull thunder of two supercharged turbine engines started to roar to life. The colossal thrust fires the stealth jet forward. Within moments the sleek black form of the Blackbird soars through the skies, parting through the clouds as gracefully as the animal of its namesake.

OoOoOo

Within two minutes of attaining a cruising altitude, the view screen aboard the Blackbird switched on with Charles Xavier’s face on display. “Good morning X-Men,” the psychic began, “As you all know at 9:13hrs this morning, Cerebro picked up a distress alarm from the PSYCOM research facility in Annapolis, Maryland. Since then Cerebro has received various other reports of mutant activity at this location and which has leaded us to believe that Magneto and his Brotherhood are responsible.”

“Understood, Professor,” Cyclops nodded, who already had been briefed on the events. His eyes behind his crimson visor narrowed as he asked, “What information does Cerebros have about this facility?”

Instead of Xavier answering outright, the old man hit a switch on his terminal. In the next second several small compartments placed around all of the Blackbird’s seats started to open up, each producing a small monitor for every occupant to view. The screen black flicked on, instantly shifting to a view of the actual blueprints of the PSYCOM center itself. The side panel on the monitors started to list off some basic statistics that Cerebros was able to decipher.

The PSYCOM was a massive facility, four hundred meters by a hundred meters in diameter. It was three hundred and fifty kilotons in weight, with a total of fifty stories in depth. From a side profile the facility held almost a diamond like shape with various segments that appeared to be turbines positioned around the based that maintained the facility’s flight. A real time image then replaced the blueprint depicting that; yes in fact PSYCOM was a floating technological center that retained its height exactly eight kilometers above the city level.

“PSYCOM,” Xavier’s voice came in, “Is a company that specializes in various types of propulsion methods. It’s privately owned, but does hold several government contracts from time to time, just like Stark Industries.” The sole image of the PSYCOM center shifted to the side, allowing Charles Xavier image to be seen on the screen as well, “I’ll be working on getting the last of the air space restrictions lifted so the Blackbird should be cleared to land unhindered. You’re mission will be two fold. First repel and or apprehend any of the terrorist mutants present and most importantly assist in rescuing any faculty remaining in the facility.” The image on the monitor shifted again to a green wire frame image of the PSYCOM; this time several moving red dots littered the screen in various locations of the facility. “Cerebro has confirmed that PSYCOM has two hundred and fifty personnel at the center. It is unknown at this point if anyone has been able to escape, but at the moment there is complete radio silence from PSYCOM. So currently we neither know the amount or the conditions of their employees are in.”

“I pray that Magneto hasn’t kept them in hiding like before,” Storm supplied, “Although we were fortunate that Wolverine was able to locate them, we may not be as lucky next time.” At her words, several sets of eyes shifted to over to the Canadian mutant, who still remained in his deep trance. It appeared that he even hadn’t take notice of the information on display. He just remained quiet and still like a statue. Only the deep intake of air as he breathed was the only sound he made.

Suppressing a frown, Cyclops returned his attention to Xavier. “Is there any other information you can give us, Professor?”

Charles Xavier shook his head, “That’s all I can provide you with at the moment. In the amount of time it takes you to reach Maryland, I should able to provide more, as well as free up the last of the air space restrictions,” Xavier concluded before the monitor screen went to black.

“Ok, people,” Cyclops began drawing everyone’s attention back to him as he began his own instructions, “You heard the Professor. There is a chance that the facility is still manned by the workers, so our priority is to aid with their escape first and deal with Magneto afterwards,” the X-Men leader’s focus then went to the still silent feral mutant, “Wolverine, I’m assigning you to point man. Your senses and tracking ability should be a great help in alerting us to any approaching danger.” Summers concluded before turning his attention to the others, “Besides that alteration, we’ll be using our basic Bravo pattern. I’ll pull up second with Jean and Storm to my side flanks. Colossus you’re going to be rear guard.” Each person nodded accepting their assignments.

Cyclops then paused taking a small breath and allowing a few moments for the information to sink. He then added, “I know it’s been a few months since the last time we’ve been in live combat, but if all else everyone remember your training. I want everyone to come back home in one piece from this, so no heroics.” Scott paused again as he felt a light touch on his hand. He then looked over to see Jean smiling warmly at him. It was then for the first time he realized exactly how tense he was. To be honest he couldn’t help it. Almost everyone on this jet was someone dear to him. Some he’s known since he first started at the school and as leader he was responsible for everyone’s safety.

“We know sweetie…” Jean’s mental voice said to him.

Scott sighed briefly, before returning her smile. “Ok, everyone we have about fifteen minutes before we reach Annapolis, try to get whatever rest you can,” he finished before returning to the Blackbird’s controls.

OoOoOo

Xavier’s School for Gifted Youngsters
Westchester, New York
Meanwhile…

“Good mornin’….” Rogue merrily greeted her two roommates/best friends while throwing her arms around each girl’s shoulders. It was the first break of the morning classes and she found the girls outside in the courtyard.

One look to the Southern Belle and Jubilee bared her bright teeth. “Grrrrrrrr!” she growled at her, like she was a rabid Chihuahua.

Kitty, apparently the sane one at the moment, looked away from Rogue to her very odd friend. “Psycho much, Jubilee?” she chided momentarily, before drawing a narrowed glance back the Mississippi born girl’s way. Rogue just looked at the two of them questionably drawing a step back, unsure to why she was being delivered such hostility. Before Rogue could even ask, Kitty beat her to the punch, “You’re still not off the hook,” she stated while placing her hands menacingly on her slender hips.

Rogue’s large brown eyes widened, “What?!? It’s been ah'most a week,” she complained. It finally came out that Rogue almost tried to run off from the Mansion with Logan in tow last week. Granted she changed her mind in the end, but the fact she even considered leaving the two of them, hurt tremendously. Rogue assumed that she would be forgiven since the two didn’t make a big deal of it at the time when she first told them. But now she was starting to reconsider.

The southern girl decided to give them her patented ‘doggie pout,’ that always seemed to be the weakness for both Logan and Bobby. “Ah, said Ah was sorry...” she pleaded.

“Sorry?!?” Jubilee repeated incredulously, which made Rogue sigh. Apparently the Asian girl was immune to her pout’s effects. “You nearly left us for a piece of ass,” Jubilee then paused in consideration, “Granted a nice piece of ass,” she conceded with a crisp nod. The girl paused again after some more deliberation and a notable sliver of drool, “A really, really, really, nice piece of...”

That’s when Kitty decided to cut in by clearing her throat, “Jubilee stay focused...” she concluded with a slight nudge to the younger girl’s shoulder.

The Asian girl instantly blinked out of her trance, “Ok, ok...” Jubilation conceded, “But you still you were gonna leave us,” she asked while placing an affectionate arm around Kitty, making sure to include the girl in her statements, “Us, you're best buds. How can we be the three Amigas without you chica?” she asked in all seriousness.

The Southern girl just bowed her head. The blaring white bangs of her hair fell in front of her as she spoke softly, “Logan's jus wus tha first guy Ah've been wit that nevah hurt me,” she honestly confessed, “He made me feel safe, like Ah didn't havetah worry any’moah. An' wit ‘im bein’ wit Miss. Monroe, Ah thought that Ah was gonna lose ‘im. It don't make it rightah an' Ah know nothin' Ah say can make it rightah...” she then just took a breath and said, “Ah'm jus so sorry.”

For a long time nothing was said between the three girls after Rogue’s confession. Then all of a sudden Jubilee crossed her arms underneath her breasts and leveled a stare at the Mississippi born girl, “It was his abs wasn't it?”

Rogue’s jaw visibly dropped. And loud popping sound could be heard as the Kitty slapped her forehead in complete disbelief. Rogue looked over to the Jewish girl, silently asking for some assistance in what to do. Apparently she was still too far in beginning of her teachings of Jubileese. After sighing again, Kitty just nodded numbly to her, as if to say, ‘Just, go with it…’

Rogue then cracked one eye open and looked to the girl sheepishly, “Uh…ye got me,” she weakly replied.

Jubilee slapped her hand down into her fist. “I KNEW IT!” she openly declared. “That man has the abs of a god!” the girl felt the need to share with the whole area. “His butt is amazing too,” she was inclined to add. Finally Jubilee sighed, her brown eyes looked over to Rogue, “Ok, I guess I can forgive ya chica. Just don't make it a habit. We only have auditions once a year for this group and the next time we'll make ya go through tryouts again.”

Kitty pinched the bridge of her nose, already feeling the symptoms of a major headache approaching, “Jubilee, I swear you just get weirder and weirder everyday...”

The yellow jacket-clad Asian girl then just grinned brightly at her. “But yet you still loooooove me,” she cheered while placing a big wet kiss on the Jewish girl’s cheek.

“AAAAAAAAHHHHH! Get away from me!” Kitty hollered while pushing the girl away. The brown haired girl then made a big show of wiping her cheek in disgust, “Great, now I’m infected!” she complained.

Rogue laughed at the two and then cheerfully hollered, “Group hug!” before springing at the two, being mindful of no skin contact. Jubilee and Kitty both grinned slinging an arm around their Southern pal. It would seem that finally all was forgiven. Shedding the goofy smile that spread across her lips, Rogue then adopted a contemplative look. She turned to her two friends, “Ya’ll know wheah Logan went tah? Ah haven’t seen ‘im all mornin’.”

Her inquiry seemed to have a sobering affect on both Kitty and Jubilee. The two shared a grim look before the youngest of the pair turned to Rogue. It was strange seeing Jubilee looking so serious for a change but she slowly answered, “He and the rest of the X-Men left in the black jet.”

“Oh…” the southern gal frowned, upset that her friend didn’t at least say, ‘Good bye’ before he left. She then cast another look at the two girls, noticing they still wore apprehensive expressions, “What’s wrong?” Rogue asked them, “They left ‘n tha jet be’foah…”

Kitty shook her head, “This is different though?”

Rogue frowned, still not understanding, “Why?”

“When they left they were in they’re uniforms…” Kitty supplied ominously.

And before Rogue could even ask what significance that meant, Jubilee decided to answer for her, “It means they’re most likely have to go fight someone.”

Rogue blinked several times allowing this tidbit of information settle in. She then smiled, “Ev’rythin’ will be fine. No one can beat mah Logan.”

“LOGAN’S NOT THE ONLY ONE THERE!!!” Kitty shouted back in response. Her usually calm brown eyes seemed to widen in burning with rage.

Rogue was simply stricken speechless from the girl’s sudden outburst, but Jubilee was present by Kitty’s side. The Asian slung a comforting arm around the brown haired girl’s shoulder as she said softly, “Kitty she didn’t mean anything by it. You know both Ororo and Pete will be fine,” she said to her encouragingly, “Ororo, she’s a tough cookie. Plus she won’t let anything happen to Pete either. Not to mention Professor Boy Scout is with them too. His trig class might be as exciting as watching paint dry, but Scott’s a hellavah fighter.”

Kitty’s scornful eyes drew away from Rogue; looking instead to Jubilee, “Yeah…” she nodded her head and agreed. It was that moment that Jubilee made the most bizarre face possible, instantly drawing a small laugh from her long time friend. Kitty hugged her back appreciating the sentiment.

As Marie watched the two, the southern girl couldn’t help but feel completely horrible. Here she was once again, so lost in her own little world with Logan; that she failed to notice anything else. There were a lot of good people here in the Mansion and even though Jubilee named specifically Ororo and Pete, Rogue could tell Kitty’s concern extended to everyone that left. Mr. Summers, Miss. Grey, Miss. Monroe, and Petey, they were not just the school’s teachers and guardians; but they were family.

Rogue hung her head low as she stood before the slender brown hair girl, “Kitty, Ah’m sorry,” she apologized softly.

Quietly Kitty regarded at her for a second before a smile crossed her lips. “It’s ok, I’m sorry for yelling at you,” she said before welcoming her into their friendship circle.

Rogue wiped a tear from her eyes before returning the girl’s embrace, “Sometimes Ah’m too hardheaded tah pay atten’ion.”

“Don’t worry she gets used to it,” Jubilee replied, a big bright smile on her face, “She’s gets a lot of practice from me.”

The three of them shared a laugh and just enjoyed the rest of their time before they had to return inside for their next set of classes.
OoOoOo

Skies above Annapolis, Maryland
Mid-morning…

From above the clouds the dark sleek form of the Blackbird tore through the blue sky, the ground rushed underneath them as the X-Men started to advance onto the PSYCOM facility.

Within minutes the massive floating facility came into sight. PSYCOM looked exactly like the all the surveillance photos Cerebro presented. The facility was massive with a myriad of small glass solar panels along the area where they advancing upon. There were several smaller segments of buildings that surrounded the main structure that showed signs of mayhem and destruction, with fire and swirling clouds of voluminous gray smoke scattered all over.

Although the center was in complete disarray at the moment, it seemed as though PSYCOM attempted some retaliation. It appeared that PSYCOM had some manned gun turrets as well as a small security force that tried to repel the invaders. But everything now was completely destroyed. Jean cast a few psychic probes trying to discern if there were any survivors, but it fruitless.

Meanwhile…

Inside the cockpit the view screen signaled again with the image of Charles Xavier coming into view. “Cyclops, the last remaining air space restrictions have been lifted. You are free to land,” Xavier notified him, “I also have some good news. There have been reports that a number of the PSYCOM faculty escape vessels have been launched. The Coastguard and local Fire Department units have been working jointly in recovering all the PSYCOM escapees. There is a good chance that a majority of the civilian faculty evacuated during the ensuing chaos, but be mindful that it is possible that not everyone was able to escape.”

Xavier’s words sent a wave of relief throughout the group. Witnessing the level of destruction that was dealt to the facility, it seemed like a miracle that so many people were able to flee. “They gave their lives to make sure the civilians escaped,” Colossus whispered out loud, his dark eyes directed to the PSYCOM security force. Everyone remained silent, unable to refute the claim.

Charles then paused as another bit of information started to feed in, “Cyclops, I’ve been notified that several units from S.H.I.E.L.D are now enroot to your location,” the great psychic then frowned as more information piped in, “It would seem that we are officially, ordered to cease and desist and to wait for the S.H.I.E.L.D units to arrive to deal with the threat. I have reports that the first S.H.I.E.L.D operatives should arrive in approximately twenty minutes.”

Jean and Cyclops both frowned, sharing a troubled look at this latest development. “What would you have us do, Professor?” the scarlet haired X-Woman asked. Twenty minutes would be more than enough time for the Brotherhood to accomplish whatever task they set out to do and then flee the scene.

“Charles the longer we wait…” Storm began to say. But there was no need to continue, the threat that Magneto poised was too great to simply lie in wait for the government sanctioned units to arrive.

“I know Storm,” Xavier conceded. The older man had a moment of indecision. Then the next instant his hands came forward into the familiar ‘steeple’ action, as he began to speak again, “You are all to proceed as plan. I’ll deal with the S.H.I.E.L.D officials in the meantime.”

Cyclops paused after Xavier’s statement. The X-Men leader knew how extremely difficult dealing with S.H.I.E.L.D could be. The superiors that ran S.H.I.E.L.D were exceedingly dedicated to their duties and protocols and held little tolerance for anyone that acted outside of them. The Professor having to contend with them will be no easy task even with his great influence. “Understood, Professor,” Cyclops consented grimly. He decided that it was a matter out of his hands. In the meantime he had his own problems to deal with.

Cyclops returned his attention to flying. The X-Men leader smoothly dropped the Blackbird down from its cruising altitude as they steadily started to approach PSYCOM once again. Cyclops gritted his teeth in anger from all the mindless devastation, but he quickly cooled his rage. He had a mission to do and there were many people he was responsible for. ‘A level head is needed not a hot temper,’ he mentally instructed himself.

The Blackbird flew a tight circle above the center, performing a single fly by to get a basic lay of the land. The information from the layout they received from Cerebro determined that the helipad docking area was on the west side of the facility. Cyclops quickly sought out the section. In the next moment the repulse engines of the Blackbird started to kick in, allowing the black stealth jet to hover briefly before it softly touched down. Not a moment after landing did the runway ramp lower down and the members of the X-Men started to file out.

Cyclops, dressed in his form fitting blue uniform with the protective padding, was the first out. The X-Men leader scoured the area first before he directed the others to follow. Jean proceeded second. Dressed in her emerald green suit with the wrap around gold skirt, not to mention the golden phoenix design on her chest, she sent out a broad mental probe to blanket the surrounding area. Detecting neither threats nor any survivors, Jean descended the ramp to stand beside Cyclops. The towering form of Colossus proceeded next; he was dressed in his usual sleeveless red and gold body suit. With only a handful of live missions under his belt, the young man was still very vigilant and alert to any threats. Lastly the regal weather goddess Storm brought up the rear. A flowing silver cape that matched her full bodysuit, danced along a current of wind that surrounded her. Her eyes flashed white as she started to call upon the power of the elements. The horror that was visited upon these people would not go unchallenged.

The X-Men quickly fanned out taking a moment to scan the area. Each of them was speechless as they looked over the devastation. Cyclops was about to give the order to proceed inside; when he noticed that the newcomer Wolverine still remained perched at the top of the Blackbird’s plank.

OoOoOo

He was close; the Beast could sense it.

Relentless the Beast continued to scour over the area, its cold dark eyes taking in every stray rock, every smoking slag of debris, and every charred husk of a corpse. Every so often the Beast’s nostrils would flare as it took in strong deep breaths. It pitched its head back, its nose tipped to the sky as it took in all of the scents of the area, searching…

“Logan?” its mate asked, her silk like voice depicting nothing but concern as she watched him. She started to take a step closer, but the towering pup with the strange metallic scent stood fast in front of her, blocking her advance.

That was something the Beast didn’t like.

“Nyiet,” the whelp whispered. Slowly the clanking of metal started to echo as his skin became steel. His massive fists covered his front as he took a defensive fighting stance. “That is not Wolverine,” he continued, his cool eyes borrowing into the feral mutant.

The Beast’s upper lip curved rumbling a low warning growl as its dark eyes drew to the young pup that issued a challenge for its mate. The Beast dropped down to its haunches; it’s large burly fists coming to its sides. It could feel its claws resting behind its knuckles, each itching to be released. The group behind the whelp started to tense, they all regarded him wearily and they rightfully should, none could contend with the Beast’s might.

The blood coursing through the Beast’s body started to boil. The energy, the anticipation from the challenge seemed to rise inside of him till it was nearing its breaking point. His body tensed as if he was ready to strike but suddenly…

“No!” a thundering voice cried with the might of the heavens behind it. His mate, his goddess stepped forward, her eyes shimmered as the unlimited power of the elements course within them. “Wolverine, please…” she pleaded while stepping away from the others. “Storm!” “Storm!” “’Roro! Stay back!” The words echoed in the background, but the goddess ignored them. “You won’t hurt me,” she declared while taking another step forwards, “You won’t…”

The Beast paused. It rose, drawing to its full height as he regarded the goddess. It shook its head while taking a tentative step toward her, when unexpectedly a loud shrill whistle cut across the field drawing everyone’s attention.

Standing in the central building’s doorway there he stood. A smug grin was on his harsh face showcasing a maul full of razor-sharp teeth. His wild blonde hair blew around him as the wind changed direction, his silver eyes flashed with cruel delight. “Here boy…Here boy!” he taunted while giving another shrill whistle, like a master summoning its beast. Then without wasting another second Sabertooth dashed inside the facility.
OoOoOo

The Beast unleashed a harrowed roar that pierced through the mid-morning sky, after seeing its long desired prey. Storm called after him but he ignored her completely. Then with his powerful legs it leapt! The bound threw his body clear above the X-Men’s heads; he landed in a deep crouch several paces away, nearly half the length to the entranceway.

“Wolverine!” He heard behind him. The Beast’s response, six adamantium blades summoned to his fists as he darted after the murderous mutant as if the dogs of hell were at his heels.
OoOoOo

“Wolverine, get back here! Damn it!!!” Cyclops cursed out loud, still completely stunned from the sudden twist of events. He then sighed while shaking his head. “That was almost to be expected,” he muttered while considering the current situation.

Jean then turned to him, “What do we do now?”

Cyclops sighed again, at the complete foul-up this mission was starting to be. Then after a minute he straightened up, “We proceed as planned,” he confirmed in clear crisp voice.

“What about Wolverine?” The two of them turned to look back at Storm. Her concern over their wayward friend was evident.

“We can’t break group to go look for him. Not at this time,” Cyclops responded. His face then softened, “Storm, I know you care a lot about him, but we have a higher priority at the moment.”

Storm allowed another moment for her thoughts to dwell on the conflicted man. Then the purpose of why they were here in the first place returned to her mind. Her clear blue eyes then sharpened. “I understand, Cyclops,” she stated while moving in front, “We should move. There is no telling what else Magneto might have in store for us.”

“Agreed,” Cyclops confirmed, “I’ll take point. Colossus you follow.”

The large Russian man who remained silent for the passed few minutes nodded. “Da…” he affirmed while taking his spot behind the X-Men leader.

Cyclops’ then touched a dial that was on his visor. “I should be able to retrieve the blueprints remotely from the Blackbird’s computer and upload it into my visor,” he stated to the others while making the attempt, “Which should be able to give us some direction of where to look.” It took him a few more moments to make all the proper alterations. “Ok, there we go. Everyone, follow me,” he instructed while heading inside.


To be continued…





You must login () to review.