The two men looked at Logan in shock as he walked to his and Ororo’s room. “What is he talking about,” Scott asked dumbfounded. “I killed him at the Statue of Liberty.”

“Apparently not Scott,” Charles said as he turned around and headed to his office and Scott followed him.

“What are we going to do,” Scott asked Charles as they went through the hall.

“I don’t know Scott,” Charles sighed. “I know for a fact that we are not going to give up in finding Sabortooth until Ororo is safe.”
~~~~~~~~
Logan put Ororo down on the bed and covered her with the blankets. He sat down next to the bed and started to think. He wondered what he would do if he ever lost Ororo. //I die if I lose her//

“But that won’t ever happen,” Logan smiled as he watch Ororo sleep and wiped some of the hair that was on her face.

He got up from his chair and went into the bed and fell asleep moments later.

The next morning Logan awoke with the sun shining in his eyes. He hated when that happened, especially when it was the weekend. “Damn it.”

Logan reached over hoping to feel body next to his but he didn’t. He got out of bed and went to the bathroom and found she wasn’t there. He ran to Charles’ office. “Where is she Charles!”

“Calm down, Logan she’s in the greenhouse,” Charles answered before he would do anything he would regret.

Logan sighed in relief and didn’t say a word and then he left and headed to the green house where he found Ororo digging a hole to put her small seedling. “Hey Ro,” he said startling her.

She dropped her shovel and looked up and found Logan just standing there. “Logan you startled me.”

“Sorry. What are you doing out here?”

“Just thought I’d work in the garden.”

“Did you forget what happened yesterday.”

“I remember Logan I just wanted to do some planting.”

“I don’t want to take any chances, because Sabortooth is looking for a time when you to get you alone so she can capture you. So I will say with you until we capture him.”

“Okay Logan.”

Logan noticed something around Logan’s neck and wanted to know what it was. “What is that?”

“What?”

“That around your neck.”

“It’s a locket. “Jean gave it to me 12 years ago on my 16th birthday. She told me never to be ashamed of who I was and to never regret anything I’ve done and............she’d always........ be there when ever needed help. But she lied Logan. She can’t help me now.

Logan didn’t know what to say. He took his crying girlfriend in his arms. “You know what today is right Logan?”

“Yeah I do.”

It was the anniversary of Jeans death and everyone in the mansion was not feeling themselves. “Tell you what in two days is our anniversary right,” Ororo nodded.

“We have to do something special right,” Ororo asked.

“I got something planned,” Logan said smiling. “We’ll leave Monday night at eight.”

Ororo nodded again. “Come on let’s get something to eat.” Logan said as he helped her to her feet and led her out the door.

~~~~
It might be a while until I post the forth chapter.





You must login () to review.