It was now Ororo and Logan’s anniversary. Logan was going to ask Ororo that question that night. “I want you to read pages 335-350 and do the questions on page 351.”

Ororo heard lots of groans and complaining. “You thank me for when the test comes on Wednesday.”

Ororo heard even more groans and smiled. She watched as her students exited the classroom. As the last student exited Logan came in. “Hey Ro. Happy Anniversary.”

“Happy Anniversary to you to Logan,” she said as she walked up to him and he grabbed her and gave her a kiss on the lips.

“What time are we leaving tonight?”

“Around eight.”

“Where are we going tonight?”

"It is a suprise."

Logan gave her another kiss and headed to his next class while Ororo pre-paired for hers. Later when it was lunch time Ororo and Logan were eating in the kitchen when Scott came in holding an envelope similar to the one that she got days before. “Ororo?”

She looked up at Scott who’s eyes were saying that he was scared. She noticed that he was holding an envelope. He gave her the envelope and she read it.

I am still coming for you

Logan saw the terror in her eyes as she read the letter. “Ro?”

Ororo felt Logan’s hand on hers and she gave him the note so he can read it. Logan growled as read it. He and Ororo headed to Charles’ office to show him the note.

“I don’t want you two going out tonight,” Charles said to Logan and Ororo who were sitting in the chairs in his office.

“But Charles,” Ororo tried to protest.

“No, Ororo. I don’t want to take any chances. I know it is your anniversary but I just don’t want to take that chance of you being kidnapped.” Charles said.

“Ok Charles I got to go, 9I have lunch duty with Scott anyway. I’ll see you later Logan, bye.” Ororo gave Logan a soft kiss on the lips and left.

“Charles please I had something planned for tonight.” Logan asked.

“Like what,” Charles wondered.

“I was going to ask Ro to marry me.” Logan confessed.

“Oh well in that case then I can make an acception. You can go but try not to be out for too long.” Charles said.

“Thank you so much,” Logan said as he headed to the door. “I want this night to be perfect for her.”

“Take care of her Logan,” He heard in his head.

“I will,” Logan said as he closed it.

Later that night. “Hey Ro get ready.”

“Why Logan?”

“For our date.”

“But Charles said not to go out tonight.”

“I convinced him to let us go out tonight.”

“Oh, I’ll be ready in 15 minutes.”

Ororo got ready in 15 minutes just like she promised and Logan and her met up at the mansion doors. Ororo was wearing a red dress that formed her every curve with red sandals. While Logan wore a pair of dark blue dress pants and a white shirt with a jacket that matched the pants, also a black tie. In his pocket was the whole reason they were going out tonight. The Ring. “Ready to go?” Logan asked.

“I am.” Ororo smiled and they headed out to Logan’s car.





You must login () to review.