Logan and Ororo went to the Ice cream shop they had went to on their first date. “This is so sweet Logan.”

“It’s nothing.”

“What would you like sir?” the clerk asked.

“I’ll take a pecan mudslide and.......... what do you want Ro?”

“I’ll take the same thing.” Ororo smiled.

Moments later the clerk gave them the ice cream while Logan paid and than they went for a walk in the park. “Logan thank you.” Ororo said as she and Logan finished their ice cream.

“For what?”

“For this. I didn’t want to spent our anniversary in the mansion. I didn’t want our day to be ruined because of Sabortooth.”

They stooped at the lake and Ororo turned to face Logan. She gave Logan a kiss. “I love you Logan.”

“I love you too Ro. I don’t know what I’d do without you.”

Ororo looked into his Hazel-Grey eyes and smiled. They started to walk again when Ororo stopped at a bench.

“Logan I want to give you your anniversary present. Ororo went into her purse and pulled out a small box and handed it to Logan. “Happy Anniversary, Baby.”

Logan opened the box and saw it was a gold watch with diamonds on the band. “This is beautiful Ro.”

“Look on the back.”

Logan looked into her eyes and turned the watch over. It had words engraved on the back. they were ~The Wolverine~ in cursive. Logan laughed and gave her a kiss and hug as he put it back in the box and closed it.

“Now it is my turn to give you your present.”

Logan got down on one knee and pulled out the box with the ring and opened it. “I love you Ororo Monroe. Will you marry me?”

Tears were coming out of Ororo’s eyes and she didn’t say anything. She pressed her lips against his and gave him a big hug and he returned each of them. “Yes,” she whispered in his ear.

Suddenly Logan felt Ororo’s body go limp.





You must login () to review.