“Ro? Ro?” Logan asked as he pulled her away.

Logan felt something in her back as he picked her up in his arms. As he picked her up he felt something in her back. He carefully pulled it out and growled. It was a tranquillizer. He dropped on he ground and then set Ororo down on the bench. Suddenly Sabortooth jumped out of a tree and started to attack Logan. Minutes later Logan fell in to darkness.
~~~~~

Logan awoke with a terrible headache. He groaned while holding his head and suddenly he jumped to his feet. He looked around and found that Ororo was no where in site. He found the ring in the grass and headed home.
~~~~~

Ororo awoke with a pain between her legs. “When are you going to scream princess,” Sabortooth asked as he thrust himself inside her again and again.

Ororo groaned. “AAAAHHHH,” she cried as her eyes clouded over and Sruke Sabortooth with lightning.

Then she blacked out.
~~~~~

Logan sped home not caring about anything else. Scott was in the garage working on his car when Logan came in. “Where’s Charles?”

That was the first thing Logan said when he exited the car. “Don’t you remember he is up-state at a meeting he left a couple of hours ago,” Scott said from under the car.

“Shit,” Logan cursed.

What is it,” Scott asked.

“Sabortooth has her,” Logan said calmly.

“What!” Scott rolled out room under the car. “How did it happen. Weren’t you with her?”

“Yeah and then I got shot with a tranquillizer.”

Let me call the Professor and then tell me al about it.”

Logan nodded as Scott went inside and called Charles. Logan went inside and up to their room and then he changed his clothes. When he came down stairs Scot was sitting on the couch in the Rec Room. “He said that he would be back as soon as possible.”

Logan sat down on the couch, looked at the couch and saw it was 1:00 am and then he started. “As you know yesterday was our anniversary. I took her to the ice cream shop we went to on our first date and then we went for a walk. And then when we were taking a brake we exchanged presents. She gave me a watch and then I asked her.”

“Asked her what?”

“I f she would marry me,” Logan said as he held out the ring.

“MARRY YOU!” Scott shouted.

“You got a problem.”

Scott shook his head. “And that’s when Sabortooth came and shot us both with tranquillizers.

“WOW”

“I am gonna kill that son of a bitch.”





You must login () to review.