"Any word yet?" Logan asked as he walked towards Scott who was waiting in front of Cerebro.

"No." Scott answered him. "What did you tell the kids?"

"The truth. Told them Ororo was kidnapped and they might not have history for a while. Just until we get a substitute."

"Don't worry we will find her." Scott assured him.

BAMF

"Anything?" Kurt asked as he teleported in front of Cerebro with the two men.

Logan shook his head and left and headed to the green house. When he got there he went inside. He sat on the bench Ororo used to take her breaks on. He sat in the place he always sat in. He noticed he shirt that Ororo used for her gardening. He smelt it and it had the scent of french vanilla.



Logan didn;t need to be told twice. He rushed to Cerebro and met up with Scott, Kurt, and Charles. The three men were waiting for him. "Where is she, is she okay?"

"She is in a cav about fifty mile from here. And she is not okay which is why you need to get to her now." Logan's eyes widened at Charles' news.
~~~~~
"Logan are you ready?" Scott asked Logan who was the co-pilot.

He nodded and they were off.
~~~~~
"Ro? Ro?" Logan called as they entered the cave. "Split up, find her. If any of you find her take her to the Blackbird and contact me."

Scott nodded and went in one direction while Kurt teleported away.
~~~~~
"Ororo?" Kurt said as he entered a cave room and he saw a figure.

"Kurt?" She answered with her shakey voice. She sounded like she was crying, because she was.

Kurt went over to her and started to untie her frm the chair. She was now wearing a thin light blue cotton gown the Sabortooth put on her. It had blood stains on the bottem and around the chest. He noticed that her arms and legs were bloody. When she lifted her face to look at his. A tear was coming out of her eye. Her right cheek was swollen and bruised. "Don't let him take me again Kurt."

"Vat happened?" Kurt whispered.

"He raped me." She answered his question.

Kurt gasped. He grabbed her and telepoted back to the bird."
~~~~~

Kurt teleported to the bird and took Ororo to the med-bay and put her on the table and contacted Logan.

"Logan?"

"Did you find her?"

"Yes."

"Okay I will be there asap."

Kurt had to contact Scott now. "Scott."

"Yeah."

"I found her come back to the bird."

"Okay."

Minutes later Scott came in and tended to Ororo'd wounds. Ten minutes later Logan came in. "Let's go now!"

"What is it Logan," Scott said as he got in to the pilots seat and Kurt into the co-pilot's seat.

"Look." Logan pionted out the window.

You could see Sabortooth running out of the cave and the ramp to the jet closed just before Sabortooth could come on. "We need to get home."
~~~~~
When they got home Ororo was taken straight to the Med-Lab by Hank.
~~~~~
"Is she okay." Logan asked the blue creature as he came out of the room.

"Yes, she is resting right now."

"Can I see her?"

"Yes."
~~~~~
Hope you liked this chapter.
Please R&R





You must login () to review.