I just wanted to thank everyone who reviewed you really helped me. Your kind words helped me continue.



Logan entered the Med -Lab room and walked over to Ororo’s bed. She was hooked up to a heart machine. He looked at it and looked at the red lines. It was her heat beat. He looked over at Ororo who was sleeping still. He took a chair and pulled it up to her side. As he sat down he noticed her ring finger on her left hand. It was still empty. “Logan?” Ororo’s eyes fluttered open.

“I am here darlin,“ Logan said as he got closer to her.

“Don’t........Don’t let.....him take.....me.......not again.” Ororo said as she choked on her tears.

“I won’t darlin I won’t.” Logan said as he held he close while he tried not to hurt her.

"Don't let him take me," she sobbed in his arms.

Later that night Logan had fell asleep in the chair next Ororo's bed when Hank came in. "Logan." Hank said as he shook Logan's shoulder slightly.

His eyes bolted open as he jumped out of his seat. "Calm down Logan it's me Hank." he assured him.

"Sorry." he said after a few moments as he looked around the room and then at Ororo.

"Shouldn't you get upstairs to sleep."

"I'll stay here."

"Logan she will be fine."

"I just don't want to leave her alone."

"But she won't I will be here to tend to her wounds."

Logan looked over at Ororo and then at Hank. "Okay."

Logan went over to Ororo and gave her a kiss on her forehead and then left the room and when to sleep in his and Ororo's.

Logan went in to visit Ororo everyday.
~~~~~
Ororo was days away from being released, when Logan came in and wanted to re ask his question. EVERYBODY was there for some reason. They didn’t know what Logan was about to do. Logan knelt down on one knee and got Ororo’s attention. “Ro I love so much and.... I want to put this ring one your finger the proper way. So I askin you again in front of everyone marry me.” Logan held out the ring and everyone stopped what they were doing at his words.

Yes,” she whispered.

Logan slipped the ring one her finger. He gave her a kiss as everybody cheered. “I love you Logan.”

“I love you too.”





You must login () to review.