Logan went to his room and quickly put the ring in the top drawer of his dresser. Ororo came in as he was closing his drawer. “ Hey Logan what are you doing up here you have a class in five minutes.”

“I’ll be down in a minute,” Logan said quickly as he shut the drawer the rest of the way.

“What are you hiding?” Ororo asked as she came up to his dresser.

“Nothing,” Logan said.

“Right, now get dressed and go downstairs,” she said as she got out a pair of sweatpants and a sleeveless undershirt.

Logan quickly got dressed and he gave Ororo a kiss and left the room leaving her alone. She started to open the top drawer of Logan’s dresser. “Don’t even think about it Ro,” Logan said as he came into the room stopping her opening the drawer any further.

“So my present is in there,” Ororo said as Logan came in and closed the drawer.

Logan was the new self defense teacher and he has been four months into his and Ororo’s relationship. He led Ororo to the gym and she promised she would not leave until he was done teaching. The truth was that Ororo loves to watch Logan teach the kids.

Towards the end of class Ororo was getting to notice how much she really loved Logan and how her life would be if she ever lost him. “Ro,” Logan broke her thoughts.

“Hmm,” Ororo said looking up in to his eyes.

“You ok,” he asked her as she saw that the students were exiting the gym.

“I am just fine,” she said as she smiled and kissed on the lips.

Logan wanted to get her a little annoyed and hugged her. “Logan! You know how much I hate that.”

She was referring to when he was done with a class he would be all sweaty. When he hugged her he would rub some of his sweat on her. “I’m sorry I forgot,” he said jokingly.

“I guess we both have to take a shower now. I got an idea let’s save some water if you catch my drift,” she said as she ran the tip of her finger under his chin and walked out he gym doors and headed up stairs to their room.

On the way she saw Scott who gave her a note that had came for her in the mail. Scott had accepted their relationship about the same time Logan became the new self defense teacher. The note said Ororo on the front and she opened it she read:

I am watching you
I am coming for you
you have nowhere to hide
And no one can save you

She back up to the wall and started to cry and she slid down to the floor. Scott rushed to her side who accompanied by Logan moments later. “Ro baby what is it,” Logan said with his hands on each of her cheeks and him looking into her eyes.

“Someone’s coming for me,” Ororo said pointing to the note that was on the floor

Scott went over to the note and picked it up and read it. He handed it to Logan who also read it and then her sniffed it and growled. “Go get Charles,” Logan said who was now holding a sobbing Ororo in his arms.

Scott ran to Charles’ office and told what was happening and they arrived to where Ororo and Logan were. “You are going to ok Ororo,” Charles said as he read the note.

“Logan, Scott I want you to find out who wrote this note,” Charles ordered.

“I already know,” Logan picking up Ororo who was falling asleep.

“Who?” Scott asked as he watched Logan carry Ororo to their room.

“Sabortooth,” The two men heard him say.





You must login () to review.