Ororo inhaled the sweet warm aroma of night blooming jasmine. The onset of autumn gave way to a cool breeze that deliciously enveloped her skin. She vibrated with anticipation that fueled the fever rising beneath her skin. Ororo followed her instincts as she maneuvered through the hedges that were nearly four feet taller than she was. The garden maze allowed for those who chose to battle its winding pathways to enjoy a relaxing evening surrounded by nature and all of its glories. She had enjoyed its mysteries many times and practically knew the passages by heart. Ororo smiled. Logan had found another use for it tonight; tonight it would be their sanctuary. Their literal and proverbial hedge of protection, as they took their relationship to the next level. The self-defining point of no return.

Scott hated the garden maze. He had lost her after the first turn. It was so dark he could hardly see where he was going. It was pointless and frustrating which was why he never visited it with her. As much as he wanted to turn back be was driven by his need to see who she was meeting. The irritation of being surrounded by walls that looked the same at every turn made his endeavor all the more infuriating. He'd rid himself of this irritation if it was the last thing he did.

Ororo turned into a nook with no outlet and found Logan there beautiful and smiling. The look on his face was almost unsettling. She had never seen him look sublimely happy. Ororo wondered if he knew that he made her feel the same. They stood motionless for a moment holding one another's gaze. Both, hardly believing what they had come to do and that neither one of them had changed their minds.

Heat rushed to her cheeks under his intense stare and Ororo's eyes darted away for a moment of relief. She was sure that her heart would burst in her chest if she hadn't. It was only then that she noticed the blanket on the ground along with two oversized goose down pillows. Ororo couldn't have imagined her first time any other way. Under the stars between the broad hedges, with a man she loved more that she could put into coherent words.

Logan wanted to say something. He felt that something should be said, but he didn't want to ruin the moment with words that would more than likely make the mood fall flat. Instead he stepped closer to her, his eyes focused on her face. He gently brushed a loose strand from her face as he had done before, and savored her sharp intake of breath.
Finally he managed a low and rasped "Yer perfect" before his hand slid behind her nape and he lowered his head to kiss her. He encircled her small waist with his free arm and pulled her against him. The heat of his mouth and the possessive, but delicate touch of his hands made her shiver. The quake traveled through her body, shattering the breath in her throat and making her sway on her feet.

Logan pulled away and searched her eyes "You okay?" he asked quietly. Overwhelmed by his passion Ororo simply nodded and looked away, embarrassed. Logan enclosed her in his arms and rested her head against his hard chest. Ororo took a few controlled breaths as Logan stroked her hair.

"Sorry–-I'm just–-nervous I guess" she said. Logan understood. On some level he felt the same way, but was thankful for his ability to disguise it. He didn't want her to feel uncomfortable. "We can wait if yah want" he offered. As much as he wanted her he also wanted her to be sure that he was what she wanted.

Ororo looked up at him then, reading the concern in his piercing grey eyes. After another moment she smiled and said "I have waited." Ororo pushed up onto the tips of her toes to kiss him again folding her arms around his neck. Her body still trembled as Logan took over the kiss, but still she was filled with a new urgency. Logan angled his head to press the kiss deeper and gave a quiet moan as their wet, thick, and longing tongues touched. He swept her into his arms and carried her the short distance to the makeshift bed on top of the soft grass.

They never broke their kiss, even as Logan laid her on her back against the pillows. Ororo clung to him; the throbbing muscles between her legs moist with her arousal and thirsty for his touch. Logan rested his hand on her abdomen and trailed hot fiery kisses along her throat. Ororo closed her eyes and enjoyed. His hand dipped under her tank top and cupped her breast through her bra. He kneaded her softly, the hard peaks of her nipple pressed boldly into the palm of his hand. Ororo helped him along by lifting her shirt over her head and tossing it aside. Logan drank in the sight of her smooth skin and full supple breasts.
"Perfect" he whispered again peeling back one of the cups of her bra and taking a taut nipple into his mouth. Ororo forgot to breathe as his tongue encircled the dark tip with thorough and expert ability. His teeth grazed the sensitive skin there and Ororo's back arched as she pressed herself into his calculated ministrations. Ororo unfastened her bra and tossed it aside as well. Her action encouraged him and Logan went on laving her nipple with his tongue sucking the swollen flesh between his teeth and then teasing her with his tongue again. Then he moved onto her other breast not wanting to leave her without full satisfaction. Ororo threaded her fingers through his hair fisting it, moaning, and wanting more. With his mouth still fastened to her Logan's hands worked to free her pants. The fabric clung to her long beautiful legs and they both laughed softly as she tried to kick her legs free. Once they were, he shifted, pulling away so that he was on his knees in front of her.

Her bare chest heaved up at him as she tried to catch her breath. Logan placed his hands between her closed knees and parted them. Her eyes were so trusting and completely devoid of doubt. Logan pulled his shirt over his head and she allowed herself to enjoy the pleasure of seeing his naked chest. She had seen him without a shirt before, but never like this. The sprinkle of dark hair that covered his broad chest was defined by lean muscle and pure power. It excited her, and she licked her bottom lip in anticipation. Logan was busy with his own enchantments. He smoothed his hands along her thighs as if committing the feel of them to memory.

"You feel so good. So soft" he said quietly. Then he found her gaze again "It's gonna hurt" he promised "But, I'm gonna do somethin' that'll help."

Ororo nodded trusting him completely. When Logan saw the approval in her eyes he reached for the hem of her panties, and pulled them down. Ororo lifted her bottom as he slid the flimsy fabric down over her thighs and then finally off. A sudden jolt of modesty swept over her, now that she was stark naked in front of him.

Logan looked down at the soft platinum curls between her legs and a smiled played at his mouth. Just as he had imagined. Seeing her now, this way, there was no mistake that Ororo was a woman. A young, vibrant woman with wants and needs that could only be fulfilled by a man. The curls over her sex provided a thin veil over her flesh which was already thick with arousal. Logan inhaled her scent and decided that she was his favorite fragrance.

Then he leaned down over her, his mouth finding hers. He kissed her long and deep as if trying to consume her very essence. Ororo grabbed his shoulders pulling him closer still. She closed her eyes as he feathered kisses down to her throat again his hands cupped her breasts, and his thumbs rubbed over her hardened nipples. But, still he continued his downward motion.

Her senses full of every touch and caress Ororo looked down as he pressed his cheek along the inside of her thigh. She giggled as the bristles on his face tickled the sensitive skin there. Then he began to kiss the inside of her thighs…his warm lips teasing and caressing. She wasn't giggling anymore. Unsure of what to do with her hands Ororo laced them through her hair and tried to control the moans that ached in the pit of her throat.

Then she shivered as his mouth moved towards the flesh at the meeting her thighs. "Hold still" he murmured, his tone playful. Ororo bit her bottom lip and was about to reply with a quip, when he suddenly buried his face into her curls and allowed his hot wet tongue to explore her sex. Any words that she had thought to say were swallowed up in a new intense sensation that rocked her from the inside out. Logan growled deep in his throat in approval as he tasted her and quickly decided that Ororo was also his favorite flavor. His lips consumed the pink nub of her clitoris, and his tongue continuously went back for more of the surrounding flesh, covering her, and lapping up the flood of juices that flowed in response to his intimate touch. The shock and sensation of it all had her squirming in ecstasy so much so that she had begun to pull away from him. Logan hooked his arms around her thighs to hold her steady and went on tonguing her in a slow exquisite rhythm.

Ororo whimpered at the onset of her orgasm, and in response Logan spread his mouth wider and dipped his tongue deeper. She panted as the pleasure inside her continued to build…She moaned his name again, and again until the sound melted into a shudder of final release that set her body on fire.

It rolled over her in waves, and Logan made sure she enjoyed every moment of it. Ororo's ears popped and every muscle in her body was rendered useless as her wonderful orgasm seized her being, released, and then seized her again. It went on and on like that until Ororo lost count. Moments passed and she was weak and utterly impressed by the influence Logan had over her body, and was now marinating in the afterglow. Logan took the time she used to recover to remove his pants and boxers.

"That was-oh my–-wow" was all she could manage before she laughed and then purred with rapture. Stillness fell over the garden. There was no breeze, or even a cloud in the sky…just a magnificent aroma that tasted of rain and flowers.

Naked, Logan rolled back onto his knees and again parted her legs. She was soaking wet as he had intended which would make their next activity somewhat less painful for her. Finally remembering herself Ororo leaned up and fixed her eyes on his erection. It curved up and out towards her from a thatch of dark hair. She had seen an erect penis before in diagrams, but this?...This was utterly three dimensional.

Feeling bold, Ororo took his blatant arousal into her hand. Logan's sharp intake of breath satisfied her. He was hot and rock hard against her palm and he shuddered when her fingers caressed the thick vein on the underside of his shaft.

Ororo wanted to please him the way he had please her, but before she could put that plan into action he was easing her onto her back again and lowering himself on top of her. He braced his weight on his elbows and kissed her again.

"We can still stop" he offered even though every fiber of his body didn't want to. Ororo responded by reaching down between them and grabbing his erection. She massaged the swollen tip of his length against her wet opening and watched him shiver again. He kissed her again and Ororo put her hands on the small of his back as he found her opening. Carefully he began his slow penetration. Ororo's breath caught in her throat at his invasion and for a moment he paused.

"I'm alright" she promised.

Logan locked eyes with her "Try to relax" he offered "If it gets to be too much…" he let his words trail off, and Ororo nodded in silent understanding. She knew that he didn't want to hurt her and the consideration in his eyes made her heart swell. God, how she loved him. Logan continued to push himself inside. Her body tensed in spite of his instruction and her finger nails dug into his back as his considerable size spread her wider. He stopped again feeling the resistance of her virginal walls.

"Are you okay?" he asked again his own voice strained by the pain and pleasure of almost being inside of her. She nodded and then gasped as he grunted, and suddenly, but with the same delicacy as he had before, pushed himself fully inside of her. It was with that final push that Ororo felt the first bit of sharp pain cut through her center and into her lower back. Tears welded in her eyes.

The smell of blood filled his nostrils, and Logan stayed completely still as he gave her time to grow accustomed to his size. He kissed away the tears that streamed down the side of her face and whispered "I'm sorry." Ororo swallowed hard as the pain subsided into a dull ached. She focused on him and trembled "I'm not." Ororo held the sides of his face and pressed her mouth into his. Logan responded matching her intensity. With their bodies finally joined at the supreme level of physical intimacy Ororo felt whole, and elated that she had given this privilege to Logan.

Logan caught a whiff of someone in the air and broke their kiss. He would have caught it sooner but he had been so intoxicated by Ororo that he had let too much of his guard down to notice. "What is it?" Ororo whispered. Logan angled his head to look over his shoulder, and said very calmly "Put your clothes on."

Scott had followed the sporadic sound of moaning, and hoped to catch them in the act of doing what she should have been doing with him. He remained quite as he maneuvered through the brush and thought off-handedly that those classes in stealth training Logan had provided weren't a complete waste of time. They didn't know he was coming and would be in for the surprise of their lives.

They had dressed quietly. Logan had used her panties to wipe the blood and juices from between her legs, and shoved them into his back pocket. "Are you sure it's him?" Ororo asked. Logan nodded and folded up the blanket. "Damn him," she added.

Damn him, was right Logan thought. Scott's interruption was not only bad timing but also another nuisance that he didn't need. He had already narrowly escaped banishment from the school. This would ruin all of his hopes of ever returning. Although, he was confident that he could get them out of there unscathed, fleeing for the threat of getting caught had not been the end of the evening he had imagined for them.

Ororo held a pillow under each arm and looked up at him with a tense smile. "I'm in love with you Logan" she said plainly, and then her shoulders dropped in relief. Finally she had said it. Now all that was left was for him to say it back. Logan's thoughts raced and under the sparkling pools of her eyes he could see her sincerity and for the first time felt compelled to say it back.

He opened his mouth to speak and she held her breath. Logan's sensitive ears caught the pitch of high voltage energy that suddenly snapped through the atmosphere.

"Get down!" he ordered and lunged for her. They toppled to the ground just as a hot beam of electromagnetic energy exploded through the hedge wall.

On the ground Ororo and Logan exchanged looks of disappointment. With the coast clear they stood. Scott's optic blast had left a circular opening where the wall had once been. He had shot a passage straight through the entire maze. The smell of upturned dirt and burnt leaves filled the air. Somehow the goose down pillows had gotten snagged and feathers wafted around them like snow flakes. Ororo and Logan peered through the hole and locked gazes with Scott. The distance between them was only the length of five rows. In his frustration with finding them Scott had shot his own passage. Shock and horror registered on his face at the sight of Ororo and Logan together and then his jaw tightened in anger.

"Pervert!" Scott bellowed his hand rising to lift his shades.

"Scott don't!" Ororo yelled but the sound of her voice was drowned out by the blast of red energy that poured from his eyes aiming strait for Logan.





You must login () to review.