“Yes, Professor. Ororo filled us in on all details this morning and we have made the necessary adjustments.” Scott sipped from his coffee as he spoke to the large screen image.

As opposed to speaking to them all through their psi-links, Professor Xavier opted to hold a conference via monitor. He wanted to be able to see all of there faces to gauge their moods, especially the younger members of the group.

“And just so you all know, I have not forgotten about punishment for disobeying my orders.” He eyed the teens.

They all dropped their heads in defeat. “Yes, sir.”

“Professor, please don’t be too hard on them. Although this is not what we had planned, they are proving themselves to be a valuable asset to the mission.” Ororo spoke in their defense, giving them all a reassuring wink.

“Yeah, I haven’t had this much fun on a mission in a while, Chuck. Ain’t that right, Popsicle?”

Bobby gave the Professor a strained smile, “Yeah. Having a blast, sir.”

“Very well. Then. I will consider their contributions prior to imposing a sanction. I trust you will notify me if any further assistance is needed. I have Beast and Angel on call should you require more help.”

“We will. Don’t worry too much, we’ll all be home shortly,” Jean said, her voice full of conviction and confidence.

“Xavier out.”

The moment the screen faded to black, Scott called up the video footage from the day’s Danger Room session. As he began to call their attention to the screen, Jean touched his arm softly.

“Scott, why don’t we save this for later and give them a chance to rest?” she said, gesturing to the tired faces of the teens.

“Jean”“

“Jean is right, Scott. They will be of no use to us if they are too exhausted to implement out strategy,” Ororo added.

“Okay. You guys take the rest of the afternoon off. We’ll pick this up at nine o’clock tonight.”

“Nine? Tonight? That’ll only give us”“ Jubilee began.

“Six whole hours, runt. Use ‘em wisely.” Logan interjected.

Peter quieted any further appeal by clamping his hand over Jubilee’s mouth. “Thank you, comrades. We rest now and we will return as you wish.”

Logan bit back a chuckle as he watched them drag their bodies up the cabin stairs. Cracking his knuckles as he turned to face his teammates, he said, “So, what’s our next move?”

“We take our own advice and get some rest, too,” Jean replied, dismissing any further argument. “We don’t all have your recuperative abilities, remember, Logan?”

She took Scott’s hand and led him to their suite on the main floor, leaving only Ororo and Logan in the room. He had planned on giving her some lascivious comment about burning off extra energy when he saw her leaning against the windowsill, gazing out into the woods surrounding them. He crept behind her soundlessly, not surprised when she did not startle as he embraced her. She always seemed to know when he was around. She sighed and leaned into him, clasping her hands over his as they fitted themselves around her waist. Resting his chin over her right shoulder, he spoke softly in her ear.

“Let’s get you some rest.”

Her tired voice and exhausted demeanor betrayed her next words. “I do not require any sleep, Logan.”

Choosing not to argue, Logan continued his gentle support. “I know, but I’d feel better knowing ya had a little downtime ‘fore we got started again. Do it fer me?”

Sighing, “Logan, I need to be ready in case”“

“Okay, okay. How ‘bout a compromise, then? Let’s at least get ya freshened up.”

Ororo shot him a skeptical look over her shoulder. Logan responded with a soft chuckle. “I promise, no funny stuff. On Scooter’s honor.”

“That does nothing to appease me, Logan,” she replied, allowing him to guide her towards the staircase.

He turned as he reached the third step, turning to her and waggling his eyebrows, “I know.”


Twenty minutes later, Ororo’s loft…

True to his word, Logan had been nothing but honorable since arriving in her bedroom. Presently, she lay across her bed at Logan’s urging while he readied her bathroom.

“Okay, ‘Ro. All ready fer ya,” his voice carried from her bathroom.

She padded the short distance across her room and was taken aback by the transformation her bathroom had undergone under Logan’s watch. Her senses were immediately assaulted by chamomile and vanilla from the multiple scented candles in the room, also providing the only lighting in the room. Soft music sounded somewhere from inside the room, steam rising around her. Logan had transformed her simple cabin bathroom into a veritable exotic spa, with various bamboo reeds and fresh flowers as far as the eye could see.

“When did you have time to bring in the flowers?” She was awestruck as she spoke.

“Ya’d be surprised how much can happen during a fifteen-minute nap.”

“I hadn’t even realized I’d fallen asleep.” Truth be told, she was shocked she slept so soundly.

“’Nuff talking, darlin’. Get yerself in the tub and let me work my magic.” He was regarded with yet another raised brow. “Look, I already promised no funny business. Scooter’s honor, remember? I’ll even turn around while ya drop robe and climb in.”

“Logan, you know that nudity is not an issue with me,” she said as she untied her robe, dropping it to the floor beneath her.

Whistling low in appreciation, Logan nodded. “I know, much ta the joy of me and every pubescent boy at the X-Mansion.”

Ororo shook her head, chuckling as she lowered herself into the water, “Liar. I am always sure the children are nowhere near.”

“But ya never knew I was around?”

“I never said that.”

“Vixen.”

Ororo moaned softly as she enjoyed the delectable warmth of the water. Although she felt no effects from the weather, she could always appreciate a nice, hot bath. Settling herself in amongst the foam bubbles, she moaned again, allowing the warmth to seep into her joints. She hadn’t realized how much she needed this until now.

“I see yer enjoyin’ the water. Now, lean forward so I can wash yer hair.”

She stilled immediately, glancing up at him as he dropped his own robe to the floor. No one had ever offered to perform such a task and she was shaken by how much his request had touched her. Logan stood before her clad only in black boxer briefs. For a moment, she thought he might have forgone his clothes underneath his robe. She didn’t know whether to be relieved or disappointed. Even though Ororo knew she and Logan would inevitably succumb to their passion, she still found herself nervous when it came to the subject. He’d no doubt be a very generous and more than capable lover; however, there was no point of return once one crossed that line with a friend. She treasured all her friendships, perhaps none more than that with Logan. She supposed it was because they both valued respect, honor, and honesty in each other. Theirs was not a conventional friendship. One could hardly say they were genial when they first met. But, here they were, on the cusp of something more than they ever expected.

“’Ro? If ya don’t want me ta do yer hair, just tell me.” His deep timbre snapped her back to the present.

“No, no. it’s…I was…trying to remember where my shampoos were.” She hoped that sounded believable.

“Already ahead of ya. Got ‘em right here.” He produced her favorite shampoo from behind her. “Now, relax and let me do what I do best.”

She complied and relaxed and allowed the moment to take her away. Logan’s fingers felt like heaven as he softly kneaded her scalp, working her shampoo into lather in her thick mane. He then used a small pitcher to rinse his work away, then repeated the act twice more before following with a final round of conditioner. Ororo was so relaxed she barely felt Logan’s feathersoft touches as he bathed her and rinsed her body, taking extra care to knead her tense shoulders until she felt boneless. He continued his gentle ministrations for some time before she finally succumbed to sleep, waking only when she felt his strong arms lift her from the water.

“Shh, I’ve got ya.”

He settled her onto a large terry cloth towel that had found its way to her bed, then produced another towel and began drying her from foot to head. When she was completely dry, he sat her up long enough to brush her hair out and put it into one thick braid. She vaguely remembered the smell of sandalwood oil as Logan massaged it into her shoulders, arms, legs, and feet before settling her underneath the soft covers on her bed. The bed rocked slightly as he left her. She lazily reached for him.

His hand found hers, “No worries, darlin’, I’m just going ta freshen up a little m’self. Be back ‘fore ya know it.”

Ororo awoke from the most peaceful slumber she’d ever had and noted by the faint dimming light outside that it must have been a little after seven PM. She felt amazingly refreshed, it was truly amazing what a relaxing bath and nearly three hours sleep could do for you. It was then she noticed the heavy arm draped across her midsection, smiling as she remembered the man who had made all this possible. She wondered if he, too, had fallen asleep and was rewarded by heavy breathing behind her. She settled back into his arms, figuring that another hour of sleep wouldn’t hurt.


Fifteen minutes later…

Ororo was awakened by movement next to her as Logan stretched. She turned over to find him smiling lazily as he worked the last few kinks out of his shoulders.

“Sorry ta wake ya’, darlin’. Needed a good stretch.”

“It’s quite alright. I’d awoken earlier and decided to be lazy just a while longer.” She rewarded him with a brilliant smile, deciding to do some stretching of her own.

Logan sucked in a sharp breath as he felt her naked body press against his. How had he forgotten she was nude? After all, he was the one to bathe her and put her to bed hours before. He did a quick inventory and was relieved to find that he maintained at least some decorum and that he had some underwear on.

Hearts? Jeezus! Logan chided himself internally as he realized he was wearing the boxer briefs given to him by Jubilee and Allison last Christmas.

“Hearts?”

“Umm…”

He must have grabbed the gag gift he’d gotten from the girls in his rush to get back to Ororo’s side. Dammit. He felt a flush creep up his face, then cursed himself for it”Logan didn’t do flush. However, he was doing a lot of things he didn’t normally do lately. He shook his head slightly to dispel the thought.

“No need to be embarrassed. I find them extremely… attractive.” Ororo lazily drew circles over his chest.

Logan closed his eyes and tried to calm his erratic heartbeat, “‘Ro…” his voice sounded rough even to his own ears.

She said nothing as her hand continued its journey south, grazing over his straining manhood. She stroked him through the cotton of his underwear, alternating between strokes and slight squeezes. She kissed him full on the lips, capturing the moan that spilled from them.

He tried again to reason with her before he completely lost all control of the situation.

“’Ro, the timin’ ain’t right”“ She silenced him with a breathtaking kiss.

“Shh, you took care of me when I needed it, now let me do the same for you.”

Logan ground his teeth as he willed himself to calm down. He indulged himself a moment more to her ministrations before he gently stilled her hands. Ororo didn’t seem offended that Logan stopped her, she simply looked into his eyes and waited for him to speak. Logan brought her hand to his mouth and gently brushed her knuckles with his lips. Ororo watched him fight an internal battle as indecision flitted across his eyes.

She placed a hand to his heart, her voice warm and throaty as she spoke. “It’s okay.”

“No, no. It’s not what you think, believe me, nobody wants this,” he gestured between himself and Ororo, “ta happen more than me. I just gotta know yer okay up here and right here.” He gently touched her forehead and over her heart to emphasize his point, his voice softening considerably.

“It’s just these last few months, ya’ve had ta deal with a lotta shit”“

“Logan.” Her voice was low but still firm.

“I know, I know, sorry. What I meant was ya’ve had ta deal with a lotta…crap lately”ya know, with tha dancin’ thing and those morons at that café. I just wanna make sure yer dealin’ with ev’rything alright.” His eyes followed the path set by his hand as he gently stroked the side of Ororo’s face.

Ororo closed her eyes slowly and leaned into Logan’s touch, sighing softly.

“Logan, I…process things differently than most. I don’t allow many things to effect me”“

“’Ro.” The conviction in his voice made her take notice. “Ya don’t need ta be the strong one all the time. Let me be strong fer ya, ‘Ro. Please.”

Ororo was rendered momentarily speechless by Logan’s plea, she leaned forward and whispered across his lips, “I don’t do tears, so don’t expect any.”

Logan chuckled, “I wouldn’t have ya any other way.” He didn’t give Ororo time to reply before his lips crashed against hers.

The kiss magnified in its intensity as Ororo and Logan battled for control. Ororo decided to allow Logan to guide the kiss. He moaned into her mouth as he eased her onto her back and angled his body atop hers. Logan continued his gentle assault on her lips, breaking away only to trail a blaze of fire down the side of her caramel throat. Ororo tangled her hands in Logan’s hair, pulling his mouth back to hers. She captured his bottom lip between her teeth and nipped lightly, gradually increasing to a slight tug. Logan smiled into the kiss, enjoying the rough play of Ororo. She continued her own assault on his lips, taking advantage of his momentary lapse in concentration and flipped Logan onto his back. Ororo smiled at the mask of surprise he wore, locking her knees around his sides as she straddled his waist. Logan gulped at the feral look he found in her eyes, which had somehow gone from crystal blue to nearly midnight. Ororo ground herself against his growing bulge, reaching both hands back to untie the braid her hair rested in. Logan sucked in sharply as he watched her hair cascade down in curly waves.

Jeezus H. Christ, if I die right now, I’d be a happy man. This is what a Goddess looks like.

Somehow, during his moment of awe, Ororo had freed him of the confining underwear. He released a slow breath as he felt her heated core against his erection with no barriers. Ororo leaned into him, whispering hotly in his ear.

“Give me your strength, Logan. Give it all to me.”

Logan was under her spell and could do nothing to stop her”not that he would, anyway. Ororo kissed him as he had never been kissed in his life and he could feel himself falling deeper under her power. The Wolverine fought to be free, wanting to dominate the Goddess before him, but Logan fought even harder against the beast. He wanted to be in full control when he made love to this woman. His voice straining from the battle, he spoke as he nuzzled her neck.

“Love ya, ‘Ro.”

“And I love you, Logan. Now let me show you.”

She rained kisses down Logan’s neck to his broad chest. She in turn nuzzled her cheek against the wide expanse, reveling in the soft hair peppered across his chest. Logan massaged her scalp as she continued to pepper kisses over him, slowing when she reached his abdomen. Logan fought to keep his grip light as he felt Ororo breathe heat into his navel as her hands found his impressive erection. Her grip tightened as she explored his hot length, using the moisture at his tip to lubricate his shaft as she pumped him. His breathing quickened as she was relentless, her mouth replacing her hands on his member as she took a nipple between her fingers. Ororo used the friction created by her teeth and tongue on his tip and her nimble fingers to transform his nipples into taut peaks. Her hand continued to pump him as she trailed her kisses back to his mouth. Logan was sure he had never been loved like this ever, no matter how many centuries he may have lived; however, he had to stop her before things ended too soon. Gripping her underneath her arms, Logan used this leverage to flip Ororo on her back. She smiled back up at him, lust evident in her eyes.

“My turn,” he said with a feral grin.

Logan braced himself above her, looking deeply into her eyes before descending down slowly to capture her lips in a gentle kiss. He was pleasantly surprised to find that the low growl he heard actually came from Ororo instead of himself. Logan teased the inside shell of her ear shortly before moving his attention to her full and ample breasts. Latching his mouth to one while simultaneously teasing the other to a taut peak with his hands, Logan worshipped her breasts almost to the point of torture. Ororo groaned as the winds outside simultaneously increased. Her eyes began a slow transition from their usual blue to white as Logan trailed his kisses from her breasts downward, stopping momentarily to dip his tongue into her navel. She let out a gasp of surprise as his finger touched her core, testing her readiness. Risking a glance at the man below her, Ororo’s was taken aback by the look of pure adoration shining in his eyes. Logan surprised her by winking briefly before burying his face in the apex of her thighs. The first moment of contact between his tongue and her sensitive bud elicited a breathy “F-f-fuck” from Ororo. Logan stopped his actions long enough to look at her with a raised brow.

“Ororo, yer language.” His tone was mildly surprised and full of humor as he playfully chided her.

Any further teasing was silenced by the hungry look he found in her eyes. Covered with a fine sheen of sweat, Logan had never seen anything more beautiful. He growled low in his chest as he resumed his previous task. Ororo thrashed about the bed as he continued to lick and lap at her center, unconsciously causing an increase in not only her core temperature but that of the atmosphere around her. Logan paid no heed to the bead of sweat trailing down his spine as he continued his assault relentlessly. The winds outdoors began to increase exponentially, pounding against the windows of the compound, the air around them thick from their mutual arousal. Although he could barely hear anything above the pounding of his own heart, Logan could only decipher bits and pieces of Ororo’s cries of pleasure as she unconsciously slipped from English to Swahili. Her dialect wavered as she was assaulted by wave upon wave of pleasure, increasing until it was nearly blinding. Ororo felt as if she would burst through her own skin as Logan continually brought her to the precipice, only to bring her back without the completion she craved. His back stinging from the lacerations he received courtesy of her fingernails, Logan teased her continuously with his tongue and gentle nips with his teeth, his own erection hardening to the point of painful. Although he knew she couldn’t take much more, Logan found he could not get enough of her essence, and he was sure she tasted of the sweetest ambrosia. Ororo’s breath came in gasps, her words a string of chants in her native Swahili. Just when she thought she’d lose consciousness from Logan’s neverending assault, he inserted two fingers, finding her “G” spot at the same time his tongue roughly flicked her highly sensitized nub, finally sending her crashing into oblivion. Ororo let loose a strangled cry as her body began to spasm uncontrollably. For brief seconds, she lost all control over her mutation as lightning illuminated the night sky outdoors and heavy rains began to fall, the winds howled in time with her release, and thunder sounded so loudly it shook the grounds around them. Electricity crackled in the atmosphere as she continued to shake from the power of her orgasm. Logan didn’t have time to grin smugly as he found himself surrounded by a wall of low-voltage electricity emanating from Ororo.

Logan ground his teeth in an effort to keep his own orgasm at bay, he knew she would be an incredible lover, but this was beyond his wildest imagination, it was as if she was sharing her orgasm with him. The tingling sensation soon decreased to a low buzzing as her orgasm finally subsided. The frenzied weather mimicked the Weather Goddess’ physical and emotional state as she tried to regain her composure. Once she was sure she could move again, Ororo pulled Logan atop her and seared him with a blinding kiss. Her capable hands found the heavy weight of his erection as she guided him to her center. Feeling his engorged tip begin to stretch her already, Ororo used her legs to push him in further. Logan hissed as he felt her tight heat sheathe him.

“Oh, God, ‘Ro.” His voice was reverential, his breathing shallow as he fought to maintain control.

Ororo clamped down on his earlobe as he continued to fill her with his impressive length and girth, hissing herself as he seemed to expand even more. Logan buried his head in the crook of her neck, surrounding himself with her scent. Sandalwood, rain, and a touch of vanilla. Setting a steady pace, Logan withdrew slowly, prolonging their mutual enjoyment by hesitating slightly before thrusting back in just as slowly. It felt as if Ororo’s hands were everywhere at once, as she lifted her hips to meet his thrusts. Logan found he had to bite the inside of his cheek to keep from ending their session as Ororo clamped down on his manhood with her inner muscles, his eyes rolled back in his head. Their dance continued for some time before Logan withdrew completely, much to Ororo’s dismay. He shifted so that his back was on the mattress and Ororo lay atop him, her back to his front. Using his legs to separate hers, Logan teased her bud with his fingers as he used his other hand to guide himself into her center from behind. Ororo’s eyes snapped with electricity at the pleasant intrusion, causing the temperature in the room to increase again. Continuing to tease her with one hand in time with his thrusts from behind, Logan used his free hand to stroke the column of her throat.
“So good….so good,” he ground into her ear, her platinum hair falling onto his face.

Ororo braced herself with both hands on his lean hips, using them as leverage as she met his thrusts with force. Logan, sensing her desire to change the pace, increased the tempo of his own thrusts. The air was filled with their moans of pleasure and the sound of skin making contact with skin, accompanied by steadily increasing winds. Ororo again used her inner muscles to clamp down on Logan as she increased her pace even more, her breath now coming in desperate gasps. Logan could feel a blinding light building in the back of his eyes, signaling one hell of an orgasm to come. Pain exploded in his mouth as his incisors fully extended, he fought the urge to claim her as his own.

“Do it. Do it now.” Ororo’s breathless plea was all he needed.

Following her command, Logan clamped down between her shoulder and throat, not using as much force as he wanted for fear of doing serious damage. His orgasm ripped through him in that moment as he could taste the sweet essence of Ororo’s blood. Logan roared his release, his thrust coming with even more intensity as he rode out his orgasm, having the presence of mind to bring Ororo to her own blinding release with the flick of his thumb across her highly sensitized bud. Ororo came for the second time that night, this time she was more vocal than before. Never had she though that being bitten by Logan would trigger such a powerful response. Their mutual orgasm seemed to last forever, each moment accompanied by a new sensation. The heavens outside opened and rained down in time with Ororo’s release. After several minutes, the two lovers finally reached the end of their mutual journey, leaving Ororo breathless and motionless as Logan thrust into her until his spasms ended. Logan finally withdrew and lay her on her back beside him. It was then he noticed the tears that had managed to escape and trail down her beautiful face. Turning her to face him fully, he noticed her eyes had yet to return to the customary blue, although her face was completely serene. He wanted so badly to make a smug comment about his affect on her, but was still in awe from what they’d just experienced. His mouth opened and closed three times with no sound. Instead, he kissed her fully on the lips and crushed her body to his own. It was then he glanced out her floor to ceiling windows and saw the effects of their lovemaking.

Though it ws difficult, he found his voice. “‘Uh, ‘Ro? I think ya need ta work yer magic, babe.”

He heard her muffled reply of “What?”

Easing his weight off her, he indicated she look out the windows. She gasped as she saw the storm raging outside. Sitting up immediately, she focused her thoughts on calming the storm. Logan allowed himself a smile then, sitting up behind her and draping his legs on either side of her. As the last vestiges of the storm died down, he rested his chin on her shoulder and wrapped his arms around her waist.

“Don’t you dare say it” she warned him, her eyes finally returning to their astonishing blue. Chuckling into her shoulder, he licked the two small marks where his teeth broke the skin.

“Nothing ta say. I think ya said it loud enough fer the tri-state area ta hear.”

He gave her a gentle squeeze as she dropped her head in defeat, “So it seems. So it seems.”





You must login () to review.