[Reviews - 9] LikedPrinter
Summary: In the heart of the most destructive war ever to occur in mankind, morals and ethics are lost upon greedy men who run the world with power, money and fear. Unfortunately for our fellow Wolverine, he finds himself right smack in the middle of it all and becomes faced with many decisions, some easy and some not and each choice he makes, holds some amount of repercussion and fatal consequences. But in the midst of it all, where does our mocha-skinned goddess fit in?
Rated: 18
Categories: General Characters: None
Genres: Action, Angst
Warnings: Sexual Situations, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 3330 Read: 3009
Published: 06-26-10 Updated: 07-25-10

1. Prologue by Hidden Leaf xx [Reviews - 4] Liked (904 words)
I would just like to start out by saying I do not own the X-Men nor the characters involved in this story, yadda yadda yadda. This story is also an alternate universe so don't expect the norm and with that said, here's to!

2. Unit One by Hidden Leaf xx [Reviews - 5] Liked (2426 words)
Sorry the update took so long! I've been working on getting a job and visiting family out of state so I've been just a tad busy. It's not a long one but the next chapter has some twists and will definitely be longer.