Author's Chapter Notes:
I don't own these characters just wish I did. If I should post anymore to this story or not please let me know.

"JAMES LOGAN HOWLETT, where are you ?!" she screamed as she stormed through the mansion halls with determination and single minded purpose. From the looks of things a tempest that was not soon to be calmed.

Some of the resident boys already privy to the knowledge of her outburst, were behind doors in groups either flopped on beds or rolling on floors holding their sides in painful laughter, just imagining what was to come.

The object of her inquiry possessing enhanced hearing, not that it was needed as loudly as she was calling, was currently in the institute kitchen with two young ladies he held dear to his heart. Of course that was without saying, seeing as how it had never been spoken but the feeling was there. Kitty and Jubilee were idly drinking juice and talking over shopping tactics to traverse the mall for its best sales this Saturday morning when a large and very fast blur on four legs raced into the room with a mouthful of something very delicate, lacy and colorful. Never stopping once, it bounded straight through the kitchen, almost sliding into the large center island, but at the last minute correcting its path turning into the mud room to the left and sprinting down the hall to the open garage, as if hell was on its heels.

Logan aware that he was being paged, none to kindly, upon seeing the retreating animal and glimpsing its cargo quickly threw down his newspaper, left his second cup of coffee and followed the same path as the canine, muttering somewhat incoherently in his flight, "Oh shit! See ya girls." and was gone.

Less than a minute later a very irate Ororo Munroe came around the corner into the kitchen and found the girls standing there looking at each other with their mouths hanging open thinking to themselves, 'forget shopping, this was going to be much better than a trip to the mall and its piddling sales any day.'

Without the grace of her usual preamble of good morning salutations, Ororo faced the girls with her hands on her curvaceous hips and asked through clenched teeth, "Have you girls seen Wolverine and his four legged, foul breath, mange shedding, drooling, sneaky, thieving bitch this morning?" finishing it all up with a boom of thunder that made them jump and juice to slosh out of the glasses they held. Both pointed to the direction Logan and the so called bitch had traveled. Both of the girls feeling like traitors without so much as a word spoken.

"Humph, thank you." she muttered, as she continued pursuit.

Logan had caught up to Mofo, his ill mannered dog, sitting under a tree in back of the house near the outdoor pool. Logan was hoping against hope that he would be able to make it into the woods and its cover before Storm could find him. Presently however, Mofo was wagging (his) tail and panting happily as if he was presenting his owner with the crown jewels.

"Boy what kinda shit have ya got me inta this time?" Logan said as he picked up Mofos offering at his feet. The whole drool covered mess seemed to be a colorful tangled spider web of confusion, that is till Logan spotted several triangle patches attached to the strings.

"What the f--k!? Ya trying to get a lightening bolt shoved up my adamantium laced ass fella!"

"WOLVERINE!!!"

Damn! Too late to make it into the woods. He had been so surprised by what Mofo had given him, he never sensed her approach. Turning slowly to face her, he quickly snatched his hands behind his back trying to conceal the dogs undoubtedly stolen loot. Seeing her was truly a sight to behold. Still his eyes scanned the perimeter for the slightest escape route.

Ororo stood several yards away from him, eyes white, hair billowing above her head and lightening playing at her fingertips, shaking her head as if to a naughty child left, then right repeating the motion over and over again.
"Oh no, umm uhnn, do not try it Logan!"

"Hold on a minute there darlin."

"What for, for you to explain that you are in possession of some items of mine by way of your pilfering doppelganger!"

"Now Ro, there's no reason for name calling darlin..."

"No reason, no reason," she fumed, "I would say there is plenty of reason dripping to the ground behind your back and sitting with the same expression upon its face as yours at your side. Neither of you know the boundaries of common decency or propriety, but you do however, have the propensity to stick yourselves in the midst of things where you do not belong, in this case being what I would prefer to leave unmentioned!!! And DO NOT CALL ME DARLIN!"

"Come on dar...Storm," he quickly changed his word, "how am I to blame for Mofo getting in ya unmentionables," and with his trademark lopsided grin he had the nerve to add, "and very skimpy, err hmm, unmentionables I might say," daring a glance over his shoulder. "How would he or I know what he did?"

"Cause he is your dog and trained or should I say untrained by you. And the condition or lack thereof of my unmentionables shall henceforth never be mentioned or touched by him or you again!!!"

Thwackka Boom! A dead branch behind Logan fell to the ground aided by a bolt of lightening.

Mofo bounded off into the woods in a sprint faster than the one through the house. Apparently he had enough sense for self preservation.

Seeing her state of being, hearing her voice and knowing what had happened to the tree branch Logan unwisely stepped away from the tree and closer toward the pool. A very wicked smile slowly spread across Ororos face as the wind immediately picked up pushing his heavy body. Watching his hulking frame being propelled across the lawn, being blown backwards, bent forward, feet sliding as if to ward off her intended destination was comical to any fortunate enough to view such a sight.

Unfortunately for Logan almost the entire student body was in attendance. Their faces were plastered to most of the windows overlooking the back of the estate. None of them brave enough to venture outside. Nope the view was just fine from where they were. Mofo wasn't the only one with common sense.

For someone who was trained with impeccable timing due to his superior fighting skills, that didn't mean the same thing applied to his mouth. Even as she was calming down and having second thoughts about dunking him, he let his own anger over the situation of his losing control due to her winds and knowing they had an audience, get the better of him.

"Ro this is bullshit! I didn't do anything at fault here DARLIN. It aint my fault a piece of string up ya ass aint enough to keep that stick out ya got shoved up there. So if ya don't knock off the temper tantrum cause Mofo got ya ice cold ass embarrassed by draggin ya liability coverage drawers around the house, next time buy some that will at least be a hindrance to that self same stick that keeps finding its way in and maybe without it ya could actually smile about the whole thing!"

SPLASH!!! The shallow end of the pool was no longer an option. The deep end served him almost as well as a lightening bolt being shoved up his adamantium ass.


Chapter End Notes:
I know they are not mine, just borrowing them so please don't sue.



You must login () to review.