"Well," Hank said as he turned to the rest of the team. Storm was in her room resting, but she had insisted on being on the speakerphone. "The girl- or girls- who helped bandage you are probably amateurs. However, they obviously had the best of intentions in mind."

"Why do you say that?" Logan asked.

"Even though I was semi-conscious," Storm said. "I thought I heard one of the girls say that she read alot; took the other one's test, and saw a crime drama called Miami, where a character named Delko popped another character's shoulder- I think her name was Natalia."

"It's not called Miami," Rogue said. "It's a crime show called CSI:Miami."

Everyone turned to look at her. "What? I used to watch it all the time back home."

"But that's not all," Storm continued.

"What do you mean?" Hank asked.

"Even though I was going in and out, I also heard a few other things. Apparently, they captured Toad, and he yelled something to Sabretooth. He said 'Don't believe your eyes, they're two of them.' The next thing I heard was a fight going on and Sabretooth give a surprised grunt. I think the girls are sisters. Also, given the fact that you all heard their voices, it's possible that they're identical twins, and either one or both are mutants."

"That would explain Sabretooth's surprised grunt," Peter-Colossus- said. "He thought he was chasing one, but instead he was chasing the other. Then his original prey surprised him."

"But that doesn't explain why Storm thinks one or both is a mutant," Kitty said.

"I'm right here you know," Storm said.

"Sorry," Kitty said, embarrassed.

"Anyway, between one of the girls taunting and Sabretooth's growling a little before then, I could've sworn I heard my voice. It's possible that one of them's a Shape-shifter.





You must login () to review.