Everyone crowded up front for a view of the Golden Gate Bridge – or what was left of it – crudely bridging the mainland and Alcatraz, likely for any other mutants that decided they wanted to join the fight. Phoenix could've done it with little to no effort, but something told Logan that it had probably been Magneto. In fact, he was almost certain of that, as he could clearly picture the flat look that Phoenix would give him if he'd ordered her to move it. The bridge was massive and it had probably taken a great deal of effort for him to move (he wasn't in his prime anymore), but he probably hadn't been too weakened by it.

Hank whistled softly at the destruction below. "Oh my stars and garters."

"We're being painted," Kitty announced. Logan turned around and saw her at the tech station, adjusting knobs here and pushing buttons there, all at a rate that told Logan that she knew what she was doing. How, though, he wasn't sure. He knew that Kitty was tech savvy, but he'd assumed that all teenagers were. Obviously not. "Let's see," she continued, "we've got TraCon Doppler radar from Oakland and San Francisco International. But I'm getting some Q-band activity, high range, reads as an E2C Hawkeye AWACS off the Teddy Roosevelt, establishing a target portrait for possible air strikes."

Ororo tapped in a code on the center control console, between her and Kitty. "Going to stealth mode."

From outside, the great black aircraft, already difficult to see in the gathering darkness, shimmered and vanished, both to the naked eye and to all forms of electronic detection.

"On your toes people," Storm said quietly. "Everyone back to your places and strap in. Henry, Kitty," she added, "we're depending on you now. This airspace is more than likely to get more than a little crowded and since we can't be seen, we can't be evaded. It's up to you two to keep us from any collisions."

"A circumstance most devoutly to be avoided, ma'am," Hank agreed with mock solemnity, while Kitty, in the midst of tossing him a slightly jaundiced look, simply nodded. Hawk secretly rolled her eyes.

"Hawk," Storm said catching her attention. Hawk hoped that she didn't notice. "You're choice: Are you coming with me or are you going with the others?"

"Are you kidding? This is the first time I get to use the Crystal Hawk! I'm going with you!"

XXX

Hawk flew out of the hatch with Storm as the jet landed. She crossed her arms with her cape, then released herself and became the Crystal Hawk. Storm flew out with lightning bolts, and Crystal Hawk was nothing but dazzling light shaped like a bird that forced everyone to cover their eyes.

They all landed and Hawk transformed back into her normal self to stand beside Storm.

XXX

While this was happening, in those precious seconds that their adversaries were reeling from Storm's and Crystal Hawk's assault, the X-Men took the field.

Hank McCoy leapt impossibly from roof to wall to roof to wall to wall, bouncing effortlessly back and forth as he made his way to a landing in the yard.

Peter Rasputin simply dropped, full metal body, like a solid steel rock- despite the risk that represented against the powers of Magneto- to make a nifty crater of his own,

Logan slid down the face of the building, using his claws to thrust into the masonry wall and slowed his descent.

Kitty Pryde came down with Bobby Drake in her arms, phasing the pair of then so that when they reached ground level, they simply disappeared into the earth. A moment or so later, they popped right back up, like corks on a wave. Kitty, with Bobby by her side, clambered to the surface. She was grinning with delight. He looked ready to hurl.

"Don't ever do that again."

She rolled her eyes. Some guys were just plain useless.

You can say that again, Kitty, Hawk said.

The lieutenant commanding the force on Alcatraz recognized McCoy, despite his outlandish getup, and couldn't help staring. Presidential cabinet officers don't generally take the field of combat, much less clad in formfitting costumes.

"Pull back your troops, Lieutenant," McCoy told him, with the full authority that only someone used to having the ear of the president can muster. "Let the X-Men handle this."

"Sir," the lieutenant swallowed, well aware of what McCoy was asking and not altogether sure his men would follow, "This is our post, sir. Six of you, sixty-five of them? Those odds suck!" There's a lot more than just sixty-five, Logan thought grimly. "We can help!"

Hank acknowledged the offer, knowing what it meant for sapien troops to volunteer to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with mutants, allowing himself the hopeful thought, Perhaps some lasting good might come from this mess.

"You've done your part and more, Lieutenant," he told the young man. "Go. Now. That's an order."

Hank had no place in the officer's chain of command, but such was the natural force of his voice that the lieutenant responded with a crisp salute and did as he was told.

"Mind you," Hank mused to Logan by his side, "given those odds, he does have a point."

Logan snorted. Hank considered that for someone like the Wolverine, with his temperament and capabilities, he probably thought of this as a fair fight.

Logan raced across to the others that were by the door. "Fall back! You men cover the doors."

Storm and Hawk landed- most people having to cover there eyes as Hawk changed to default, including the brotherhood. Well, that's one way to win one, Logan thought. Blinding them.

"Any way you can change the brightness?" Storm asked her.

"Probably not. I haven't been able to do that since before Crystal died."

"Side by side, everybody, get together," Logan shouted, "and hold this line! Whatever comes, we defend this place, and the people in it, at all costs!"

Storm and Hawk stepped forward, Storm coming to stand next to Logan, Kitty, Bobby, Colossus and Hank. He caught each and every one of their gazes.

Kitty nodded to him when he looked at her, an expression that was probably meant to tell him that he ought to worry about himself. They would be alright. He nodded back to her and sent a silent prayer to the heavens that that would be the case.

XXX

Magneto shook his head.

"Traitors to their own cause." Forgive me, Charles, he thought. For the cause we both champion, I must destroy these children you hold most dear. "We must finish them," he told his mutants, and both tone and expression left no doubts as to what he meant by "finish." As far as he was concerned, this battle would be to the death. He would ask no quarter, nor grant any in return. "Every last one."

XXX

Hawk probed Magneto's thoughts, to make sure everyone knew what they were in for. That last one brought her to looking at Storm nervously. "What is it?" Storm asked.

"We're in trouble. Fight to the death."

XXX

Magneto turned his eyes to Jean, who met his gaze but made no other move.

"Finish them!"

At Magneto's signal, his mutants charged. A phalanx of almost forty against a line of seven.

XXX

"Five people per person," Hawk said. "This is gonna be fun."

"Now's not the time for your sarcasm," Storm said as the first wave got closer.

"Wasn't being sarcastic," she said with a lopsided smile, "this is going to be fun for me."

XXX

Logan didn't wait for them to reach him; for him best defense was offense.

Ten came for him, and he took them down without even breaking a sweat, without even popping his claws.

He was quick, but that was just the start of it. His healing factor gave Wolverine a reaction time that was far greater than the average sapien, or the average mutant. He rarely needed to think as he fought, on any conscious level; his body- working through backbrain, instinct, and memory- did that for him. He reacted to the slightest of cues, on levels more subtle than hunting dogs. which allowed him to begin his counter at virtually the same time, so it seemed to his adversaries as though he were reading their minds, anticipating their every attack.

For his opponents, it was worse when their bodies actually made contact. The Wolverine's skeleton was laced with adamantium, and striking him was akin to hitting metal bars far stronger than steel. Punching him in the jaw invariably broke a hand and the same applied to any blunt force object like cudgel. When he struck back, it usually only a single blow for lights-out.

The claws were a last resort, his ultimate weapon. He finished this engagement without them, save for a sideways slash through a lighting stanchion to drop it as a temporary barrier between one group of combatants and the next.

McCoy was even faster in speed and reaction time. Unlike Wolverine, he possessed an unnatural grace that made him seem almost weightless. He seemed utterly at home on any surface, floor or ceiling, vertical or horizontal, stationary or mobile. Even masonry in mid-collapse could be turned into a momentary perch or pivot point that allowed McCoy to move from one opponent to the next without the slightest pause, as though the entire engagement had been choreographed. Combined with an acrobatic agility that rivaled Nightcrawler's, and would make an Olympian gymnast weep, the Beast was nearly untouchable, definitely unbeatable.

Beast caught a punch in one hand, flipped the man head over heels into the two beside him, leapt for a wall, bounced off the head of another mutant, yanked him into the air, grabbed a pole, and used the momentum to make a 360-degree pivot in time to slam a foot into the heart of the now-falling mutant's belly before dropping back into the heart of the fray. And all the while, his face was split into a grin of true delight, as he reveled in a true and outrageous physicality that had been a straitjacketed far too long within his bespoke Savile Row suits, strapped down was cruelly as young Warren Worthington's wings.

Twenty of Magneto's crew in as many seconds. That was the score when Logan and Hank came together, back-to-back, skirmish's end.

"We've cut their number by a third," Beast crowed.

"Thought you were a pacifist," Wolverine growled, looking for Magneto, crying out in his mind for Jean, thinking, This was way too easy.

"As Churchill said, 'There must come a time when all men must-'"

A second wave, as many as the first, but much nastier to look at.

McCoy shrugged. "You get the point," he said, and leapt back into the fray.

As the first wave came along, both Hawk and Storm went airborne. "Hawk!" she cried over the winds. "Help me!" Thunder shook the rocky island, and a series of sympathetic, almost electronic twangs, like the plucked strings of an untuned guitar, sounded along the length of the bridge as the boom- which Hawk jumped at and covered her ears out of reflex from- established a cascade of vibrations across the suspender cables.

In the space of a few heartbeats, Storm had upped her storm to better than a category five on the Suffir-Simpson Hurricane- living in hurricane state, Hawk has only seen up to a category four, hurricane Charlie- and quite possibly Francis or Jean- and watched in awe- and unleashed its full fury into the heart of the attackers, striking them with wind-driven rain that knocked some off their feet and left the rest too dazed to cope with the storm surge that followed- with the help of Hawk, using her rarely used water ability- a wave that rose to twice their height and swept the battlefield clean of debris and combatants.

XXX

"Storm, look out!" Hawk cried. Her danger sense had gone off, and she looked to see Callisto going for Storm. But, it was too late, Callisto grabbed Storm, and they fell to the ground.

Because of closed quarters of the combat, Storm had to come down low to wield the weather- which helped Hawk's aim a little- with the necessary precision of force and placement. There were no fliers left among Magneto's troops, no sign yet of any energy casters like Pyro, so she thought her position fairly secure.

Callisto proved her wrong, demonstrating a strength and agility- and daring- on par with Beast as she scrambled up one of the suspender cables and hurled herself at Storm with headlong abandon.

Storm sensed the shift in the air, and heard Hawk's call that heralded the other woman's approach, but had to make sure her weather was safely under control- since Hawk couldn't take over weather while someone else was- costing her the split second needed to properly respond to Callisto's attack.

Hawk watched as Callisto kicked Storm in the stomach, causing her to double-over; then kicked Storm in the nose- thankfully not breaking it- punched her in the right cheek, and spat on the ground.

Storm was angry now. As Callisto came in for another attack, Storm spun and caught her in the throat.

Hawk wanted to help Storm out, but there was too much combat for a precise strike. All she could do was watch, and pray that Storm made it out while Hawk searched for a victim...

XXX

Callisto tried an upward thrust, but Storm blocked and twisted Callisto around, and somehow got her in a headlock. Callisto tried to strike again, but Storm grabbed that hand also, spun around, and threw Callisto onto a fence, where Storm brought down a lightning bolt and electrocuted her on the spot.

She'd come of age in a war zone, in a place and at a time where girls were generally considered of no consequence, dead or alive. She'd had to learn to defend herself long before her mutant powers had fully manifested themselves.

She'd learned that killing was easy.

That's why she always strove to find a better way. But sometimes there wasn't a better way.

XXX

Further along the line, Bobby found himself confronted by a behemoth who called himself Phat for reasons that were grossly obvious. The files at the Mansion mentioned a mutant who worked in a carnival, with a similar physique, who called himself Blob, but Fred J. Dukes was a matinee idol compared to this guy. Phat's footsteps set off tremors through the rock and threatened to bring down whatever walls remained upright.

Bobby tried freezing the ground to upend him, but Phat was so massive that the ice merely shattered underfoot.

Fortunately, he was no speed demon and Bobby had little trouble ducking and dodging his grabs. There wasn't a whole lot of wiggle room and the fight around them was delving into a madcap melee. None of the X-Men could afford to devote themselves overlong to a single adversary, for fear of becoming vulnerable to someone else.

Desperation, it seemed, produced inspiration and, instead of a sheet of ice, Bobby chose to form a pillar of ice around the mutant to enfold the other man. This way, except perhaps by tripping, the mutant couldn't bring his weight effectively to bear. And if he should fall, Bobby was determined to build an ice mountain on top of him, to make sure he wouldn't get up too soon.

Phat still managed two or three more steps before the ice locked him in place. Despite Bobby's efforts, he was still struggling. Hawk even came by. "Need some help?"

"That would be great, thanks."

"No problem. We're all in this together, right?"

But even with her help, Phat was still struggling and Bobby knew that if they eased off even a little, the other mutant would easily break free. Made sense, darn it, that a creature of such obscene bulk would have muscles to match; how else could he move, how else could he get his heart and circulatory system to function properly?

"I can't hold it much longer!" Hawk said. Bobby looked to see that her arms were trembling slightly, and he remembered that it had been awhile since she used ice. Her favorite was fire, like Pyro, but unlike him, she could create it.

Then Colossus was there, landing a single punch to Phat's jaw that broke the foot-thick ice encasement as if it were nothing, and still connected with enough power to shatter the mutant's consciousness before he hit the ground.

The Russian turned at once to aid Kitty, who didn't really need it against the woman with an axe.

"Aw, man," Hawk said. "I would've loved to see how well she could use that axe against a lightsaber."

"Snooze, ya lose," Iceman said. Hawk backhanded him.

"C'mon, let's go scope out another victim."

Time and time again, the woman slashed her blade through the girl's ghostly body without doing her the slightest harm, while Kitty bobbed and weaved and backpedaled until she came within Peter's reach.

A single backhand, not even full force, knocked the woman back twenty feet and out of the fight. Three more took her place, surrounding Kitty. Always accepting of a challenge, she went solid for them, spinning side kicks to the face. The blows were backed by the strength of a dancer's leg, bouncing from one guy to the next, shaking both up enough for her to complete the pivot and punch the third in the belly, dropping him at last with a knee to the nose.

There were a couple of quick glances from side to side and the briefest exchange of smiles back to Logan, who acknowledged that they were doing well.

At Logan's signal to the lieutenant, the soldiers moved onto the scene, taking the fallen mutants into custody.

XXX

Up on the bridge, Pyro glared the way at Bobby, chomping at the bit to confront his former roommate.

Magneto would have none of it.

"Not yet," he said to the young man that stepped forward, in a tone that allowed neither argument nor defiance. "Stay by my side."

Instead, Magneto turned to the Juggernaut.

"Mr. Marko," he called out. "You have the coordinates from Callisto. The boy we seek is in the main cell house." He pointed to the very top of the Rock. "Up there. Get inside. Find the boy. Kill him."

"What about her?" he asked, pointing to the girl who had blinded them earlier.

"If Callisto can handle Wolverine's favorite weather manipulator," Magneto said, "then she can handle the shape-shifter as well-"

"Callisto's dead," Jean said. "Storm took her out."

"We'll take care of her after the boy."

Age didn't matter, the fact that they were mutants didn't matter- no more than it had when he was prepared to sacrifice Rogue years before at Liberty Island. If it was necessary for the cause, that was all that mattered to Magneto.

As for Cain Marko, he really could care less. He just loved to smash things.

Buildings were fun, people were better- and X-men would be best of all.

He dropped his head, angling his torso forward as best he could so that his conical helmet appeared a bit like a massive cannon shell plowing through air. The sloping roadway allowed him to build up a decent amount of speed, and he was fairly confident that nothing below would be able to even slow him down, much less bring him to a halt.

Squads of troops were first to fall, solid hits that made him feel the same satisfaction as when he threw a strike in bowling, with bodies flying as wildly as tenpins.

A Humvee rolled from cover and deployed its water cannon, which had about as much affect as a kids water pistol. Juggernaut struck the vehicle more solidly than any battering ram, shattering it on contact and bouncing all the bits and pieces off the surrounding walls.

XXX

Logan popped his claws out, figuring they might do some good against the onrushing giant- what good was unstoppable momentum if you had no legs to run on?- but he was at the wrong end of the yard with too many bodies to fight between himself and Juggernaut.

Colossus was much closer, and he made the interception on his own, without a signal from the others, setting himself right in the charging mutant's path. Hawk saw the mutant also, and tried to stop him with her telekinesis, only to find out that she couldn't handle it by receiving a massive headache, which ticked her off.

Juggernaut accepted the challenge and picked up the pace, hardly feeling the tug from Hawk's TK. Colossus set himself, and cocked a fist.

He threw a great punch, but it never got a chance to land. Juggernaut body-slammed him right off his feet, turning the massive strength of the X-Man against him teammates, deflecting the armored Russian into a nearby wall that was already on it's last bricks, forcing Beast to scramble and to yank Iceman clear as the entire edifice crashed to the ground.

By then, of course, he was on his way to the cell house.

"He's going for the boy!" Beast yelled.

"Not if I get there first!" Kitty and Hawk yelled back over their shoulders, for they started running the moment Juggernaut bounced Colossus aside.

"Kitty!" Logan shouted after her.

Juggernaut couldn't be stopped. Neither could they- only they were a lot less messy about it. Kitty grabbed Hawk's wrist, and phased themselves straight into the body of the rocky island, and the hill that formed the foundation of the cell house.

XXX

The girls had no time to spare. They were surrounded by three mutants of their own. Kitty let go of Hawk and went solid for them, spinning side kicks to the face, backed by the strength of a dancer's leg bouncing from one guy to the next, shaking both up enough for her to complete the pivot and punch the third in the belly, dropping him at last with a knee to the nose.

Others made uncoordinated grabs for her- ignoring Hawk- but she stepped right through them and turned solid from behind to give them her version of the Vulcan neck pinch. Everyone was down but breathing. There was no time to do more because the sound of smashing walls was far too close for comfort, and their lead over the Juggernaut's was perhaps a wall away from vanishing.

"Nice job, Kitty," Hawk told her on the run.

"Thanks."

As if on cue, he thundered into view below, scattering chunks of masonry, bars that were more like spears, into his path as he lumbered the legnth of the tier.

Saving grace- the boy he was after wasn't on the ground floor.

Up he came, without slackening pace, each step bowing the metal stairs as if they were tin, while Kitty and Hawk sprinted along the gallery to catch him.

Kitty phased him with her, so that his next step- instead of landing solidly on the metal grating- plunged him right through. She'd meant to leave him there, dangling from his midsection, deck and body inextricably merged until she and Hawk came back to pull him free, but he proved more quicker and more on the ball than they had anticipated.

The instant he sensed the unique tingling that came from her nervous system interrupting his, he slammed his great hands down in the gallery with enough force to tear this entire section loose from it's mountings and pitch both girls and himself to the main floor.

They landed close enough together for him to make a grab for them, which failed as Kitty grabbed Hawk and reflexively went ghost- only to discover that was precisely what he wanted, as he used the momentary tangibility to wrench himself free of the deck grating.

Not only quick, but cunning. And now really ticked off.

Thank heaven, Kitty thought, at least something's going right!

Hawk looked at her, but then caught on, as she also likes to use a similar tactic.

They bolted. As hoped for, he followed.

They couldn't give the others an update; one of the major repercussions of Kitty's power was that it shorted out any electric circuit board she passed through. Total murder on circuit boards, which was appropriately ironic for a natural gearhead. Advantage, she could neutralize surveillance systems, electronic locks, even people, with just the right touch. Problem, put a radio on her, it died.

Hawk would have to slow down to concentrate to get even the slightest thing through to the others. Advantage to having her telepathy was pulling out directions from Juggernaut, which was luckily his surface thoughts, and locating him- along with her Danger Sense in case he was too close. Problems, risk Phoenix finding out, and try using it on the run- especially since she wasn't athletic like most of the others- and you get a grouch with a headache. Which she usually forgot until too late.

They couldn't call for help, which meant that they were on their own.

Kitty considered a Wile E. Coyote stratagem, maybe leading Juggernaut in circles until he'd undermined the body of the prison so much that it collapsed on top of him, while Hawk got the boy. Then decided, from recent experience, that not only was he a tad too smart for that, but the crash wouldn't stop him.

Now she understood the nickname. His power made Cain Marko unstoppable.

They'd reached a wholly refurbished section of the prison that managed to make the great, gray edifice to look quite comfortable. Fresh paint, modern furniture, total climate control; it reminded them of the wealthy of days gone by who transported stately manors or castles- or London bridge- from Europe to rebuild them brick by brick over here. In this case, if they hadn't known better they would have figured they were standing in any top-flight lab in the world.

The floor trembled, the echo of collapsing walls reached them, and they were galvanized into action. They'd lost their lead again.

Kitty phased them through the nearest doorway, then raced from room to room, assuming that sooner or later she'd get lucky.

Figures. The room they wanted was the last, at the end of the hall, with a spectacular view of the now-empty straits. Kitty made a face; Hawk pretended to gag. It was some interior designer's vision of what a kid's room should look like, with all the personality of a magazine layout. "Kitty," Hawk said.

The boy was huddled under the bed, clutching a stuffed animal that was almost as big as he was to his chest. Hawk smiled in amusement, as he remind her of herself when she was younger.

They really didn't have time though, but Kitty spared him her most reassuring smile anyway.

"I'm Kitty," she said, holding out her hand, "And this is Hawk." Another crash. Wouldn't be much longer. "I'm one of the X-men, and so is she. We're the good guys."

"I know," he said, "I've seen you on TV. I'm Jimmy," he continued. "But they call me Leech."

Nice name, Kitty thought, casting shame on the person responsible for it.

"Well, it looks like all of our nicknames come from nature itself," Hawk said, trying to help encourage him.

"What's happening?" he asked, terrified through and through.

"We'll tell you later," Kitty said, motioning him towards her and Hawk. "Right now, Jimmy, we've got to get you out here."

She caught his hand and yanked him into her arms, shoving herself into the nearest wall. Hawk could shape-shift anyway, so she wasn't much of a concern. Until...

Major mistake. She led with her head and for a moment, as stars did a fandango across her mind's eye, she thought she'd broken it for sure. Cracked it wide, just like Zeus, only instead of Athena springing forth full grown, she was losing brain cells by the multitude.

Darn- the shock actually made her cry.

"What happened?" she yowled, pressing the heel of her free hand to her battered forehead.

"Your powers won't work around me. That's my power."

She couldn't help grinning. "Honey-bunny," she told him hurriedly, "Rogue's just gonna love you."

"I know, I do," Hawk said, "no headache this time. Uh-oh..."

Enter Juggernaut, beyond rage.

"Come over here," Kitty said loudly to Jimmy, making a show of putting him behind her, and Hawk went beside him. They looked trapped.

Jimmy dropped to his seat on the floor, staring through Kitty's legs at the man-mountain who faced them.

Juggernaut savored the moment.

"Two for the price of one," he growled delightedly, forgetting that Kitty could always phase herself to safety. Or perhaps that she'd run out of gas, that she couldn't play ghost any longer. Or maybe she was staying solid to protect the brat.

The reason didn't matter to Juggernaut, only the result, which in this case would mean blood- theirs.

"I'll deal with you later," he said to Hawk, who was standing ready to protect the boy, not realizing the full extent of her powers. If the boy died, that would mean that she would get her powers back, and she'd make him sorry.

He dropped his head to ramming position and and kicked himself into gear.

Kitty waited until the last possible moment as he barreled towards her, building up an impressive head of speed for such a small space. She couldn't afford to misplay this in the slightest. She had no illusions about her ability to face Juggernaut in a fair fight. For all her strength and skills, she'd be a toothpick in his hands. She looked at Hawk, who nodded, preparing to dodge to her right.

Hawk sprang to her right rolling as she landed.

He was almost on Kitty when she dropped, a boneless puppet with severed strings, right to the floor to cover Jimmy's body with her own as Juggernaut...

...crashed full tilt into the wall.

Put a hole in it too- right through the Sheetrock that formed the outer wall of the refurbished room to the two-foot-thick granite underneath, reinforced by concrete, brick, and steel.

"You alright?" Hawk called.

"Fine." Kitty gathered Jimmy close against her and shoved them both along the floor between Juggernaut's legs until they were well clear of him. She'd heard a monstrous crack! on impact, but wasn't yet willing to put any faith in that as she levered herself back to her feet, keeping hold of Jimmy, ready to start running again if needed.

Juggernaut was starting to wobble. Stiff legs turned spongy, his butt popped a bit back from the wallas gravity exerted its hold, and he was done. His eyes were open, wide as could be, but the pupils were wholly dilated. Nobody home at all inside that skull.

Hawk got up and high fived Kitty as she pumped a fist and laughed aloud as Jimmy echoed them.

"Okay, I'm gonna go back to the others," Hawk said. "Can you manage without me?"

"Sure can," Kitty replied.

She started towards the entry hole Juggernaut had made, then changed her mind. She had a better idea, something that she hadn't been able to do since she turned thirteen.

Leading Jimmy by the hand, she reached for the handle...

...and opened the door.

Hawk went out through the hole, her powers finally back as she shape-shifted into Kitty and phased through the walls.





You must login () to review.