Blueberries.

Pathetic.

Ororo’s snowy white perfectly groomed brow arched, as her ocean blue eyes scanned the grand ball room. The black tie extended its arms to over three hundred guest, when really it was just three hundred weak minded people calling themselves the Great Leaders of tomorrow. Whole concept of the Gala was ridiculous to her. Fake smiling mixed with mild conversation wasn’t her ideal Saturday night but there she was trapped in a sea of shallow faces. She had tried to hold out on getting a drink but she couldn’t stand it any longer.

Pietro Son of Magnus and air to the Genosha thrown was to her left boring her with tales of his royal duties. In the distance she could see Forge cutting throw the crowd to get to her and there was no way she was going to get corned by him again.

Pardoning herself, she broke off from the generals and royals of Genonsha. Walking away she could feel a pair of eyes glued to her as usual. It was her strange appearance that gathered attention, her snow white hair and glowing blue eyes, pure chocolate skin gained her troubling glares from the Ladies while the men watched with intrigue.

“Always one to make an entrance no wonder my husband spends all his time with you.”

Ororo stopped dead in her tracks and laughed there was only one woman who would be so bold at such a stuffy Gala. She turned with her hands on her hip. “If you could fulfill your mans needs then there would not be a need for this discussion now would there?”

Belladonna face stood stuck with her pouting lips, before they both laughed out loud on queue and greeted each other with a warm embrace.

“How are you my dear?” Ororo asked.

“Ugh would be better if I was at home I hate these events.” The feisty blonde answered.

“Well I’m sure Remy doesn’t either, where is he?”

“I don’t know I hope he appears soon so we can leave! Haha… where is your date?” Belladonna paused and faked gasped “don’t tell me the goddess went stag?”

“I can’t stand men right now.” Ororo made a sour face.

“Oh no I was hoping to attend your wedding soon” Belle joked.

Ororo made a grim face “My dear friend if I was to be wed he must be beyond extraordinary and all I see now is bla.”

“You could come back to the South find yourself a real good southern man.”

“I’m pretty sure you snagged the last good one.”

Ororo locked eyes with Remy and bowed her head at him with a small cute smile.

Remy was Belladonna’s husband and a great Friend to Ororo. Also the man credited with launching Ororo’s career. He spotted her unique beauty when he was doing a guess lecture at her University in her first year. She modeled for him and quickly became his muse moving her up the social ladder of upper elite over night. It wasn’t long after that she got signed to an agency, then the sponsors attacked her pasturing her face on everything and before she knew it, she was doing, runway, movies, commercials and was a household name.

Remy was walking over but gave Ororo the glare to disappear he was walking with Hank McCoy and notorious doctor and chatter. “That’s my queue” she told Belladonna. Ever since she went on a date with Hank, he’s been hoping for more.

“Alright I know that face. Belle looked back Remy. “Well come visit soon!” She told Ororo as they parted ways. “By the way you’re rocking the hell out of that dress.” Belle added.

Ororo was proud to wear the dress that her sister Alison made for her. It was a black short thigh high dress with ruffled neck and long sleeves but with an complete open back that went into a peak that rested just above her behind. Her hair was styled in a high bun to show off her back, she finished the look with pearls that dangled back into the centre of her sender coco back.

Landing at the bar, Ororo leaned over and asked for a double blueberry sour mambo. She twirled her straw in her dink, picking up the straw and robbing it against her soft lips. Posted up to her right side was handsome muscular man, older but seductive still. He eyed her body and watched her run the straw across her lips.

“I got something your lips would love to taste.” He commented to the beauty. Ororo instantly stopped and smirked. She had never gotten a line like that before. She admitted it was a lot more direct then the rest but it wasn’t near enough to catch her.

“Is that the best you got?”

Ororo’s smile grew at his surprised express that she didn’t fall into his arms upon first glance. She blankly laughed at his face, when he couldn’t speak.

It wasn’t like she didn’t know who he was everyone woman did. Logan Hewett practically a god to most of the known world. Granted they never formally met, Ororo saw him at numerous events she went to. It was only a matter of time until he would try and make a pass ay her. It was a little known fact that if you wore a skirt you knew that Logan would lock you in on his sonar eventually.

“Stuck up princess type” The bass in his voice rumbled.

Her million dollar smile faded back and her lips tensed. “I’m forced to attend these weak minded social event don’t ever be fooled that I am one those classless bimboos who will fall into arms instantly”.

“Who put your sand in your vagina this morning?”

Ororo simply shook her head giving Logan a hooded glance turning her head away at the same time. He didn’t see her visibly response and in a way that was the worst response.
It was the carefree way that she did it, that made Logan’s teeth grind. They insecure feeling she gave him like he was worthless or beneath her.

Men have tried with Ororo all night but the one she despised the most. Had found her despite her constant efforts of trying to avoid him, just made his way to the empty seat next to her. “wonderful” she thought while taking a sip of her drink. Not one for rude facial expressions, Ororo remained silent as Forge spoke to her, laying on all his best known moves, she blocked her from moving, slid his finger down her fore arm. Ororo rolled her eyes and left the bar counter without a word.

“When it’s that nice” he motioned to Ororo and looked over his shoulder to Logan “You have to force her down, and then fuck it twice as hard.”

Logan grunted and weaved a blade between his fingers, he was rarely found without his blade. When people saw him with it and understood he was not one for polite chit chat. Forge was a bit slower but got the vibe eventually and stopped chatting.

“Wish me luck.” He chugged back his drink and left the bar. Forge was going to get a dance from the goddess if she willing or not. Logan watched the douche bag and his pathetic moves, for once Logan was actually sorry for the woman.

He sat and watched the posse woman get cornered and trapped by the creep, blocking her every direction, the orchestra started up and again and the crowed paired off just as mysterious woman was about the smack the tall lanky man. To Logan’s dismay she caved instead and placed her hand on his shoulder as his hand snaked her waist bringing her into body. Watching Forge pull Ororo in close and Logan’s body went limp. The faint expression in her eyes made him want to kill the man holding, she was uncomfortable avoiding her dance partners gaze as if she was in physical pain.

The repulsions in her face as Forge continue to force himself on her boiled his blood.

Ororo filled her lungs with Forge’s powerful aroma, her throat closed trying to digest the foul smell. Her mind was so focused on keeping the rhythm with her feet she didn’t see Logan coming but when he stood over the shoulder of Forge dead locked on her eyes he was hard to miss.

Logan was running his pocket knife from between his fingers to Forgdes spine and back again. He Pressed it deep into his back and said “Nice and easy smile and walk away.”

Froge wasn’t a fool he worked with Logan on special opt missions before and knew when the his knifes came out he wasn’t joking around. Ororo was stunning but there would always be opportunities to whoa her. He smiled at the beauty before stepping aside for Logan to take his place.

Ororo’s glittering blue eyes roamed around as Logan took the position of Forge. His hands big and bard, griped her back harsher, it made her feel more at ease. His scent more wild and earthy but mixed with a gentle hint cigar smoke. Unclenched Ororo tight stomach, but her face remained neutral.

“Are you supposed to be my night in shining amour?” Ororo spoke clearly to his face.

Logan wasn’t a dancer by any means; it was the first time he made it to the dance floor at the suck up gala events. He wanted to leave but the infernal expression in Ororo eyes made him stay. Her eyes cursed him but her body was totally relaxed in his hands.

“I’m not wearing amour but you’re welcome.” Logan shot back.

“Don’t flatter your self.” Ororo rolled her eyes.

“Walk away then…” Logan stopped moving his feet.

“It’s rude to drop a panther in the middle of a dance.” She explained and kept moving forcing him back into pattern.

“Sorry I asked.”

“A gentlemen also keeps his hands a little higher.” She commented to Logan’s ever descending hand on her now lower back.

“Never said I was gentlemen.”

“Typical.” She mumbled but he heard her clearly. It was too late for explanation this time, Logan was offended this time. “You were no different from him.” Her voice rested in a soft tone. As if she held Logan to a different standard then the rest of the men around her.

“One difference kid.” Ororo titled her head in to hear him speak “You’re enjoying me.”

She giggled in her throat. It was a sweet vibration Logan felt it in her chest. “You know this.” Ororo asked more so sarcastically.

“I am the best at I do and what I do, no one else can.”

Ororo looked up at him with a slight interest wanting him to go on.

“Seeing and feeling reactions. Is what I do” Logan’s words ran numb in her body as his hand traveled her outer hip and up her thigh. “I’m not asking but telling you I know my hand on your thigh excites you.” His grip got tighter. “Just like your skin gets hotter when I stare at you. You’re enjoying this.”

“Not even in the lest bit.” Ororo spoke calmly, Logan hand still grazing her body. “You may have all the girls twirling in your hand but not me you’re not my type.” She eyed his lazy attire “I would never therefore we would never, so you can enjoy your nice feel now because it’s your last.”

Logan invited himself to do so, running his hand around her thighs and laying his hand comfortably on her ass and squeezed it he felt her body slide up with his pinch and how her body tensed with his touch. “mmhmm” he mumbled the bass in his voice carried throughout Ororo’s body.

The music was coming to and end and Ororo was never one to be held captive. She reached behind her and pinched some old uppity women behind. Logan couldn’t see behind him, but turned once he saw Ororo smug face.

“It was him” she told the old woman and her unimpressed husband. Logan had no time to respond before the old woman made a scene by then the beauty of the night had ran off.


Two hours later: Joe’s by the Coastline…


Ororo Monroe was pulled thin with her lifestyle. It was horrible to think that her run in with Logan was the most exciting thing to happen to her in months. A sad glimpse into her once thrilling past when she did enjoy Galas and the attention of all eyes loving her, but much like everything else nothing last and it wasn’t soon after that loving eyes turned to judgment. Most importantly she held up her end of the deal and showed up at the Gala. Her Joy ride with a rented car was the release she needed, any place would do, a bar, a wooded area anything where no one could recognized her face.

Logan was the near compete opposite of Ororo he didn’t take kindly to event such as those. Or being fingered as pervet, rich people with poles up their asses wasn’t his crowd. He was judged daily and forced to work for people that took the basic things in life for granted. He did their dirty work on the daily and knew that the mask they played in public wasn’t anything near the real disgusting faces. So naturally when the old rich woman and her friends started to gather his teeth started to bare and instead of giving the crowd what they wanted her bailed and found himself in circling a local dive bar in the East end of town.

He walked in to see the typical bar scene, pool, music a bar counter falling apart that’s all he needed to required to feel at ease. The crowd was decent biker boys local yuppes it was all the same to Logan as long as he had a beer to keep him company.

The woman from the Gala played in his mind, her long hair, her slender back and those soft moist legs but the attitude he grunted. She had some nerve trying to make him look worse then he already did in front a crowd like that. He mumbled a swear below his breath.

Yet there in the air floated the same refreshing scent of rain in the summer, he followed his nose looked down the bar and there she was the prissy high and mighty princess with the stunning legs. He would have called himself a liar if he said he didn’t mind wasn’t racing with naughty thoughts. She was a tall curveavious and the tiniest of waist. She was same woman they all his army buddies had on the inside of their bunkers. Logan eased back on the wobbly bar stool and looked her up again. The poster they had didn’t do her justice.

He couldn’t understand why his feet took after her but he wasn’t protesting it. He leaned on the counter next to her. “Let me guess, Surely Temple.”

Ororo had spotted Logan since the moment he entered the bar wishing he would say something so she could tell him where to stuff it. But instead when her eyes meet his, she lost her words.

“Your pint.” The bar tender placed the tall frothy drink in front of Ororo.

“…And one for him.” she said in a delayed tone.

As the bartender poured the beer from tap for Logan, Ororo was on the last ends chugging back her beer. The foam ran down her empty glass onto the counter just Logan pint had arrived. It was a speechless moment not that Logan’s body needed words all his energy began to head south.

Ororo smiled at the scruffy man before and took off from the bar. She bounce to the empty dance floor and danced alone. Moving her body to beat the music, she raised her arms and swayed them to the raunchy lyrics.

Logan along with the rest of bar stood still for a moment and watched her do her thing. His eyes fascinated with her, observed her dance straight through four songs. Every so often their eyes would meet and Ororo would coyly smile back.

A slower song came on and she paused looking a different group of guys. Ororo invited herself to the roughest looking pool table and joins in the new game. Her skimpy outfit aided her in the game, too distracted by the tightness in her leather leggings and lowness of her matching black tank top, she easily dominated the game. Bets came in for the second game, this time more attention is paid, Logan further intrigued places he’s bet as well and joins the game.

Drinks keep coming and laughter sweeps the group. It comes down to the last pocket shot across the table which she sank effortlessly. Logan smirked she was defiantly no amateur.
The other men at the table however wasn’t as forgiving as Logan and reacted foully to Ororo win.

The beauty paid no attention them but to the sweet two hundred she made she laughed and used it as a fan to cool her hot skin. The fat lode men got loud and began to circle her. When Logan reacted to the boy’s responses by stabbing the pool table with one of his loose blades, it wasn’t rocket science what he was implying and from the look on his face he seemed like the type who would have enjoyed it. The men bit their tongue but kept their vex faces.

“You better get her out of her.” A member of the hustled men spoke up. He wasn’t going to challenge Logan but felt it necessary to add his two cents in.

Logan turned to Ororo but once again she escaped him.

He looks at the bar tender and he pointed to the door in between wiping counter top.

Ororo was acting blindly intoxicated outside. She was no condition to drive. Logan forced open the bar doors to see Ororo struggling to get her sweet cameo open.

“Hey put the keys down.” Logan yelled in his macho voice.

“It’s my car.” Ororo said perplexed that yet another key wouldn’t fit in the lock. “Relax I got this.”

“Stop you can’t drive.” He insisted and tried to take them from her.

“You’re not my keeper!” Ororo screamed back, pushing against Logan tight grip.

“Give me the keys.”

“Back off asshole I said I’m fine!” She slapped him in the face.

Logan with her wrist caught in his left hand paused and looked down at Ororo. She was dead serious in her actions with no remorse or pause on her face. He picked her up and ripped the keys from her hand and threw them as far his could down the sandy ridge close the shore line.

Ororo wasted no time and swarmed out of his arms and went after her keys. Logan chases her down the sand to the shore line.

Frustrated she stared up to the sky and screams

“Gahh!” on all fours searching for her keys like a classic daze and confused drunk she screamed again “Why? Why did you find that necessary!”

“You shouldn’t be driving drunk.” Logan answered when really he wanted to get her back for earlier that day and the slap to his face a few minutes prior.

“Why do you care?”

Logan didn’t respond Ororo threw sand aerated that her keys were lost.

“Get up call a cab.” Logan said simply.

“Jeese will you just leave no one is asking you stay here and watch.”

“Stuck up bitch.” He mumbled but Ororo caught it.

“Why are you so brut all the time?”

Logan was quick to question “Why is there sand in your vaginina again?!”

“Is that what you see?” Her voice dramatically lowered. Ororo shook her head and played with the sand between her legs. “I see nothing just a shell of what I use to be.” She poured the sand down her chest. She waved her head pushing her manic hair away from her face and glance at Logan “Here I see something new.”

Ororo rested in a crouch down position before attempting to stand but fail, Logan arm was there to brace her fall. Collapsing with her the pair of them made a thud in stand at they fell back. Too strained to move Ororo pulled out her cell phone her grip on the small blackberry relaxed as her thoughts paused in the moment and felt nature energy surround her. By now all hopes of finding her keys were lost.

Slowly she stood up and began to remove her clothes piece by piece. Ororo stepped barefoot into the icy cold water shore line, reminisces of the waves tickling her toes.

Logan mouth went to open speak but he didn’t want to interrupt the view.

Ororo looked back to see Logan sitting up in the sand trailing her body with his dark velvet eyes. He was aroused.

“I was injured as a child, my body barley feels the weather change even in winter. Some days though… Sometimes…. I feel something so deep surrounds me before it rains, I can sense the change and for a second I almost feel human again.”

Ororo didn’t know why she felt obligated to explain anything to a man who had no interest in hearing her cries, but it felt nice telling someone.

Logan chuckles under his breathe because there isn’t any sign of rain coming from any direction. “It feels refreshing against my skin.” Ororo tilted her head down slightly, her hair blow freely in the breeze as the moon highlighted beautiful profile.

Her eyes sparkled as they looked up at the dark night sky. “I don’t tell people…actually I never told anybody that before, you probably think I’m crazy.”

Logan to be honest just wanted to drive the killer cameo maybe watch her struggle to kind her keys. But there he stood or rather sat twenty minutes later in the stand watching a goddess expose her softer side.

Logan inched behind her running his index finger down her arm, freighting the unsuspecting goddess. Ororo jumped and the loose fitting cell phone went made a plopping noise as it fell into the water. It was the excuse he was looking for, in offering to drive her back to his place. In the sudden fear that scared Ororo, instinct took her, her gentle hand traveled to his and there it stood, resting on his as if it was barely there. She was too beautiful and he couldn’t take advantage.

Both of them had no cell phones. “I don’t have a phone.” He said flatly.

“I figured.”

“You can call from the lobby of my place.”

Ororo head eased back and rested on his lean shoulder. She presented herself as claim with no fear. “No flashing lights?” She asked in a low whisper.

“No flashing lights.”

Ororo nodded her head slowly; she decided to take the leap of faith.

The ride in Logan’s rental was seemly quite, he drove the slick fast like a pro and Ororo sat still gazing out the windows at the bright lights of the city.

A little wobbly exiting the car, Ororo managed to stand on her own refusing any assistance. She put on her serious face walking ahead of Logan not to cause suspicions.

When they got in a large group at the lobby desk stood checking in. Both of them entered the elevator casually at the same time to avoid any type of social interference. Logan stood by the numbers and pressed ph one, looking at the buttons keep Ororo mind wondered else were avoiding the heat from Logan’s dark eyes. She remained still by the doors avoiding interaction.

At the fifth floor a mob of people enter the elevator, Ororo flew from her lonely walls to Logan’s side. He liked that she took refuge beside him her warmth against his cold skin was something new.

It took the group of young adults two point five seconds to figure out who woman next to Logan was and the features that made Ororo a star were also her timely down fall. It was hard to be transparent when you looked like goddess.

It wasn’t soon after that the group started to gossip. Words spouted of their mouths like poison, whore, loose, some row model. Their eyes and smiles ran over Ororo and they laughed with pleasure at her sufferance. The firm goddess at the bar was weakened but it never was shown in her face, her posture strong she head turned to an opposing wall stood high. It was then that Logan understood its all front she was crushed on the inside but is never allows show it.

He offered support by wrapping strong warm arms around her slim waist when he heard someone say look how she throws herself at him. His long arm crossed her body it felt secure to Ororo and her head changed direction drifting to Logan’s profile. He was doing it again she thought but this time it didn’t bother her. She picked up the smooth aroma that lifted from Logan’s body a mixture of cigars and natural wood. Her head swirled taking all of him in not noticing when the group of people got off, leaving one remaining pervert attempting to take a picture.

Ororo drawn to Logan for explored further, turning her body to the side leaned into him grazing her noise along the side of his shoulder and up his defined neck. She sinks in and represses a moan, his guff from his cheek starches her cheeks and toys with her bottom lip. Swimming in the persona of Logan Ororo goes in not for the kiss but for the prickly sensation he gives her and lightly brushed his lips against hers.

Logan’s sturdy hands rested on the apple of her ass. “She’s wasted, she wasted, she wasted” his head screamed.

Almost too distracted with Ororo rubbing on his body Logan nearly missed the snap of the flash from the camera phone from the little jerk of a kid across from them. Instantly he reached the teen neck wrapping his heavy hand around him while he broke the phone with his next free hand. Anger pumped Logan’s veins meanwhile fear pumped through out the youths body, who couldn’t be no more the twenty. The doors open saving the young mans life. Logan threw him out along with the remains of his phone.

The stainless steal door close and Logan was left bearing teeth, snarling in anger, heated at the situation. He had a ferial look to him and despite his brut actions Ororo could only smile at his behavior. It was a wild sensation that teased her, his strength and dominance wowed her.

Logan shrugged off his aggression the best be can before turning to Ororo. His senses automatically went wild when he saw her enticed face. Her tank-top strap slightly edged over her shoulder, she had a ruffled but every piece of clothing was surgically placed. Ororo moved to the opposite doors her back to him, allowing better room for his eyes to prowl her behind.

He stood over her shoulders watching the hairs on her neck raise. “This is it” Logan spoke as the doors open.

They exited the elevator Logan leading the way.

He licks his lips and fiddles with the key before pushing the heavy door open, allowing Ororo access first. The key got stuck in the door, unfamiliar with the rented condo and the lock system. By time Logan figured it out and closes the door. Ororo was already posted up like a vision against his glass table dining room table. Her eyes locked and nipples hard.

“You don’t want this” Logan warned.

Ororo didn’t even honor his words with thought. She studied the long open concept condo, positive now more then ever that he wasn’t from the L.A area which was perfect.

“You have no ideal what I want”

“No you have no ideal what I could do to you” His lip tugged at the devious thought.

To use Ororo in such a fashion it would have been a crime people would have his head for taking their American goddess which made her all the more temping.

“Why’d you bring me here?”

“To use the phone.”

Ororo glanced around the room. She raised a brow “You have none.”

“I said you could use the lobby phone you forced yourself in the elevator.”

“You didn’t try very hard to stop me.” Ororo brushed her hair to one side.

“You’re drunk.”

Ororo traced the line of her collar bone and watched Logan’s eyes follow. “Like I’m supposed to believe that you never slept with a drunk girl before?”

“Not ones like you.” Logan’s eyes ran down her generous breast to the peek of nipples. His mouth savored at thought of having them.

“I’m not drunk, tipsy maybe drunk I am not. I know what I’m doing”

“Ya?” Logan retorted.

“Yeah”

Ororo spun a near by decorative wine glass on the fragile glass table top. Logan was instantly enraged praying it won’t break but the glass spun with perfect persuasion. He touched it with his index finger catching it on a side angel.

He turned his head to speak but got an eye full, Ororo was removing her outfit one layer at a time as she walked the long apartment. She rested by his work area ignoring the mess and awry of papers.

Logan stood in front of her. Her legs open as she faced him head on.

“There’s no going back.” He warned her.

Logan was awake now, he locked onto her as Ororo calmly removed her bra letting her hair drift about her body. Logan’s fast reflexes reacted in and grabbed her neck arching it, she stared back at him “No going back.”

Ororo let her long legs part further as Logan forced his way closer, he gazed down at her with a damned look in his eye. But that look “ugh” Ororo teeth grinded together he looked so mouth watering. It was lust mixed with a darker unreadable demanding passion. It did more damage to her than anything else and Logan hadn’t even touched her soft spots. She licked her lips and Logan’s came crashing down a top of hers. He kissed her like it was their last kiss. Hard. Passionate. Painful.

He ripped from her lips only to fest her on her tremendous breast he licked them grazing them with teeth biting them delicately. He sucked one and massaged the other switching back and forth. Finally he broke himself from her hypnotic breasts, pulling her off his desk. Wanting to pick her up Ororo didn’t allow it she bit his lip pulling him toward the bed. In his arms Logan gripped her body forcing his tongue in her, he pushed her forward, almost stumbling to the bed but he moreover threw her down further onto the fresh sheets.

Forcing her down, he reached for the waist line of her leggings partially tearing them from her body in one violent pull. Her panties remained by sheer magic. She wiggled back and pulled her legs up toward the ceiling she pulled the black lace thong off tossing it aside. Verbal communication has lost all value to Logan. He stood there staring at her again vacant baring only a wicked grin. Ororo posed herself like a private whore and Logan licked his lips at her beauty he was going to devour her.

Biting down into her bottom lip, with no idea of what to expect, Ororo prepared herself pushing her hair to one side, she inched opened her legs. In desperation after seeing his determined face, Ororo gripping at the sheets at either side off her.

“Rarrr” Logan groaned.

Submission, she was submitting to him laying there waiting for him to enter her, to fuck her endlessly. He took her in watching her squirm with anticipation, goose bumps rose on her body and small cry escaped her mouth. “Ah”

His hands were fast to shoved down his dress pants down along with his boxers; all of this done in a paused silences as Ororo eyes bulged at his tick lengthy dick. That’s not fitting she thought to herself, but she composed her head and grabbed the sheets tighter.

She sighed out a ragged sob as she felt his body pressing against hers the hardness of his cock teasing her vagina as she ached to be filled by him. He eased her up slightly moving her legs over his shoulders before pinning her down. “uhh Logan!” She cried as his brut shaft ripped in her. It was too late he was in and she was fucking paradise. The perfect blend of tightness and moistness “Arh!” he cried she was so warm so pure. Ororo was nothing like he had ever experienced. Logan took a deep breath he wanted this one to last.

Ororo’s legs trembled and her hands dug further into the sheets as he rammed in her once more. Her lustful cries were muffled by the bed cover as he shoved in and out of her. Logan placed one hand on her throat and another above her head as her thrust into harder and more violently.

“Urrr…ummm---uhhhh.” Her moans slipped out through her tightly close mouth.

Still biting down on her bottom lip as he moved in and out of her, it wasn’t long before blood began to spill and her cries got louder. Each noise from tiniest tremor, tortured Logan his shunts got more forceful until he found a rhythm that both could match.

Logan felt powerful. Ororo was completely at his mercy his grip around her neck got tighter until he saw the blood run from her lips. The last filled her with adrenalin. ‘More!’ her thoughts screamed.

“Ahg!” he scream and dove into her harder and faster.

Tears spilt down the sides of her face, dripping down her neck and curving past her ears. Her chest was hurting, struggling for oxygen as Logan twisted her nipples. Gasping for air she inhaled as much as she could as if being trapped under water. Her throat burning her with no end, she lacked the ability to scream her ecstasy. She began to pant sounds of release, cry into his ear. Oh god how she wished it could last forever.

Ororo was absent mind from the pleasure she was feeling it was almost painful but how she never wanted it to stop. She made an outrageous defeated sounds a cross breed of a sob and a fanatic moan. “ummm ohhh ughhh!!” she moaned.

“Cum.” Logan commanded jerking her head “So fucking tight.”

“Ugh! So fucking wet… Cum!”

She obeyed her teacher fully and her muscles released through out her body as she let a bloody cry. “ahhhh yes!” She felt as if someone had open her up and first time she was breathing and experiencing all that life was. “YES!” it was more beautiful then anything she had ever imagined.

Ororo was still seeing stars from her first orgasm when Logan flipped her, roughly placing her face into the mountain of pillows, jerking her hips into the air, with a delayed grunt he stroked his dick with his hand spreading her thighs wide to insert his dick in once again. A quick thrust, penetrated her from behind. Ororo screamed at the unexpected force, her natural instinct to crawl away from him was utter failure. Logan dug his nails deep into the flesh of her hips, squeezing tight as she flexed his shaft in and out of her.

“Ah!!” Ororo cried out to the high heavens.

Ororo heart sped up adjusting to deep impact of Logan. She was still slick helping to ease him in. But once he’d taken his cock as far as it would go Logan held nothing back pounding into her like never done anymore before. It was too much to soon or so she thought he hit the spot. Ororo’s entire body shuddered as she exhaled. Tears running down her face she bit into mattress in mercy. Oh how she loved it so.

She dared to glance over her shoulder and saw and animal facing back at her, he snarled as he ravaged her body. Deeper, harder, faster. Fuck, she was best pussy he had ever had.

With a savage moan Logan gripped Ororo’s throat, yanking her by the hair against the stiffness of his chest, his raspy voice playing with her already foggy mind. “You’re a fucking goddess ugh!.” He reached around, slapping her jiggling breasts as his thrusts became more demanding. The fresh scent of blood drove him mad with blend of her sweet fresh release he wanted more. He hammered, and thrust like a wild beast. “Damn it!” he groaned on.

The raw sound that had been growing deep inside Logan’s chest centered as he road through her orgasm, his cum burning to get out, Logan throw her head back and bit down her tender neck, while exploded in her.

The tremors running through him, Logan slowly extended himself from within her walls that clenched around his shaft. Their mixture flowing from her, Ororo collapsed on the bed, exhausted and lightheaded. Her naked form fell victim to the calling blackness of sleep.

Ororo awoke in the myths of the night or possibly the early morning, still naked she found herself in the fetal position. The massive kind size bed seemed to swallow her. She extended her body and looked over at the figure asleep next to her. He was covered in the fluffy white comforter. He seemed to have lost his interest in her Ororo pondered the rules of engagement when she noticed his distance.

Ororo has never played such games before she didn’t know if she should leave or lay there at the opposite end of the bed. She didn’t want to wake him, Logan looked like the type who one shouldn’t disturb. She tried to stretch her aching body, she moved to crack her neck only to find it was swollen; she made a grim face knowing very well that the bite she reserved was going to scar.

It couldn’t be that long until sunrise she convinced herself. She brought her legs up to her chest and rested her head against the head broad. She was going to wait it out at lest until she had enough light to find her clothes.

With a deep depressing sigh she wondered the effects of her lustful decision.

The sheets rolled and Ororo placed her hand over her mouth she didn’t want to disturb him. Logan lifted his arm as he rolled to his side he paused and waited. Ororo looked at him oddly afraid his judgments.

“It’s cold.” His deep voice rumbled and shot shivers down Ororo silky skin.

Ororo wasn’t going argue that she was freezing. She scooted down and cuddled right up to him. Logan dropped the blanket around them both and tucked her in neatly under his arm.





You must login () to review.