Storm woke up in a shack of sorts. She was on a mattress that didn't have anything on it except a blanket. Her hands weren't restrained, but her ankles were. Where on earth was she... and why was she here? Where was Logan? Let alone, what happened? She couldn't remember.

"What's wrong, princess?" a deep malicious voice interrupted her thoughts. "Memory a little fuzzy?"

Her memory wasn't that fuzzy to know who that was. It was starting to come back to her. The kids- Hawk and Rogue revealing themselves- her talking on the phone, putting her stuff into the car, Sabretooth... Sabretooth! Sabretooth was in her car and... and she couldn't remember. Her head was starting to throb a little. Either he drugged her, or he knocked her out. Sabretooth stalked closer to her- she scooted back until her restraints wouldn't let her anymore- until he was practically breathing in her face. "What is it you want?"

"I want what I wanted three years ago." He whispered, inhaling her scent. "You owe me a scream. And I want it..." he purposefully let his voice trail off as he grabbed her wrists and cuffed them to the bed. The cuffs were intertwined with rope, probably to make this all the more painful.

Storm, tried to struggle against him, but he was far too powerful for her. Her powers weren't even responding to her. She wanted to know what he had done to her, but at the same time, she didn't want to know.

"Don't worry, princess, you'll get your powers back soon enough. You just better hope that I don't kill you before then..."

He stripped himself of his clothes and pounced painfully on top of her. She gasped. Why was he doing this to her? Why now? That was all she could think about as he got on top of her stomach. His weight on her was as bad as his grip around her neck.

"Please. Please, don't do this. I-I'm married-"

Sabretooth growled at her words, and she whimpered pathetically. He wasn't going to listen to her. Why would he? He just saw her as an object. Nothing more.

She started to writh under him, trying to get out. Not happening. She cried out as he struck her. "Stop moving," he growled.

Storm obeyed. "What are you going to do?"

"I'm gonna get that scream. Right... now!" He forced his way into her, as she smothered her scream by biting her tongue.

CW

Logan searched for Storm at the school. No one was there. Even Storm's car was gone. But, there was a stench there that even Logan would recognize. So familiar, it was like he grew up with that person. He extended his claws, and released a feral growl. He took a quick whiff and followed the scent trail.

CW

Storm struggled against her attacker. She couldn't let him do this to her. But it was too late, he already was. She closed her eyes for about the third time. She was not going to grant him this victory over her and let him see her shed her tears. She kept biting her tongue to keep her screams silent as he continued his deed.

Her wrists were already chafed and heavily bruised from her struggling. She was starting to get weaker and weaker. Sabretooth knew this and smiled. He almost has her under his control.

Storm saw the smile, and her fear spiked. This was not going to end well.





You must login () to review.