She had remained silent the entire trip back up to the mansion. Logan had taken them the long way around the house to a side entrance and Ororo was grateful because she wasn’t in the mood to face the questioning eye. And she knew there would be question about Logan’s caveman behavior, if he were to stalk through as he was now, tugging her along with him. He didn’t release her hand until they finally reached their loft, where Logan threw the door open with a bang. Ororo flinched but still entered the room and then pushed the door closed behind her.

“Lock it.” Logan barked out, his tone still low. It wasn’t in anyway threatening but it still set Ororo on edge, the thought of being locked in a room with a peeved Wolverine, but she did as he commanded, and locked the door. She stood at the door for a moment watching Logan’s every move. She didn’t relax enough to move further into the room until she saw him trek to the foot of their bed where he flopped down and yanked off his bow tie and then started to unlace his shoes. Ororo then moved to her vanity and began removing her jewelry. She could feel Logan’s eyes on her but she didn’t dare look up into the mirror to see his face, his eyes glaring at her. She jumped a bit when she felt his hands on her back, unzipping the red dress she wore, same as he had zipped it up earlier in the evening. This time her eyes did lock onto his in the mirror as he peered at her reflect from over her shoulder. He sensually rubbed his hands up, across her back to her shoulders, where he pushed the two straps away. Ororo let her arms drop to her sides allowing the dress to fall from her body and pool at her feet. She hadn’t bother with wearing a bra, so she only wore red, lacy panties. Logan eyes appraised her in the mirror, and delighted in what they saw. He reached up and removed the comb that held Ororo’s hair up, releasing her hair to cascade across her shoulders and down her back. He took his right hand and grabbed a fist full of the hair that had fallen over her left shoulder. He pulled the hair back and then leaned down and kissed her left shoulder, all while keeping his eyes locked onto her in the mirror. “Do you want him, want to be with him?” Logan mumbled against her skin and Ororo silently stared at him too afraid to answer. “It aint a trick question ‘Ro, do you want to be with Forge?”

“If I did I would not be here with you now.” She answered honestly. Logan nodded his head a bit as he reached his left hand around her body and cupped her left breast. Ororo’s eye instantly drifted shut from the sensation of his touch, intoxicated by the wave of lust that shot through her body.

“No, open your eyes.” Logan said as he yanked at her hair harshly, causing white pain to scratch at her scalp. Ororo’s eyes quickly opened and locked on to his once more. Her mouth fell open in shock at the fact that Logan was still holding her hair in a very painful grip, but she didn’t dare make a complaint about it. “I aint romantic and I aint gon ever be lovey dovey, ever. ‘Ro I’m hard, rough, calloused, and you know I’m damaged in the head. Some days I’ll be mean and other days I’ll be vicious. I’m needy and possessive, and if you stay with me I will need to possess you. Do you understand me?” He asked.

“Ye…yes,” She gasped out as tears rolled from her eyes due in part to the sad and lowly opinion Logan had of himself, also due in part to the pain that was now throbbing in her head. Logan loosened his grip on her hair and brushed her hair across her right shoulder, so he could see her face in the mirror unobscured. He then removed his right hand from her hair and trailed it down to her right breast, which he gently kneaded and twirled the nipple between his fingers.

“Good, now I’ll ask you once more…and know there’s no right or wrong answer. If you want ta leave I’m not going to stop you, or harm you or…him. But if you stay and he doesn’t respect that or you disrespect me with him or anyone else…someone’s gonna get hurt. So do you want to be with him, or do you want to stay with me?”

“I already told you, I am where I want to be Logan, and with whom I want to be with.” Ororo answered and Logan used his left hand to turn her and then grasped her face in both of hands as he stared at her intensely.

“Don’t say that if you don’t fucking mean it ‘Ro.”

“Is it so hard to believe that I want to be with you, and only you Logan?” She asked with a sad smile as she cupped her right hand against his cheek.

“I never get the girl.” He replied with his own small sad smile.

“I am not Jean,” Ororo stated suddenly irritated as she recalled earlier when she caught Logan and Jean flirting. “And since we are demanding answers let me ask you, do you still want to be with Jean?” She moved her hand from Logan’s cheek and entangled it into his wild hair, she pulled a patch of his hair into a vice grip, and then yanked it. Logan’s nostrils flared a bit as the beast within him struggled with the feelings of loving the way she was manhandling him, and hating not being the one in control. “If you do then go, but if you stay know this, I will not share you with Jean or any other woman for that matter.” Logan chuckled slightly.

“I know Jean is Scott’s girl,” Logan replied and then leaned in for a kiss but Ororo yanked his head back sharply and Logan hissed a little from the pain and smiled despite it. This time his animal side roared in delight at her roughness, elated because it was due to her jealousy. Jealousy meant that she cared for him, wanted him exclusively.

“That is not an answer, do you want Jean or do you want me? If you choose Jean I will not stop you, I shall lick my wounds and move on. But if you choose me and I ever see you and Jean flirting again, disrespecting me…someone is gonna get hurt.” She stated arching her perfectly tweezed brow as she used Logan’s own words against him.

“It’s you darlin, only you.” He declared as he tossed out a wolfish grin and then snatched her head forward and kissed her hungrily. He wrapped his arms around her waist and shoved her back until her backside bumped her vanity, causing several item on top to topple over, some rolling to the floor. Ororo moaned in need as she encircled her arms around Logan’s neck and became lost in their kiss. Logan swiped at the items on the vanity and then moved his hand down in between them and hurriedly snatched Ororo’s flimsy, lace panties off her body, he then lifted her. Ororo eagerly wrapped her long legs around his waist as he settled her butt atop the vanity. Not to be out done, Ororo reached down with both her hands and fumble with Logan’s belt and pants until she freed him from his constraints. Neither wanted to waste time on foreplay, in that moment both wanted…needed the other too much. So Logan surged forward and embedded himself deep within Ororo’s scorching center.

“Aaaahhhh!” She screamed out at the top of her lungs from the excruciating pleasure. It amazed her how feeling Logan inside of her was so unbearable because the size of him stretched which burned her so much it brought tears to her eyes each time they coupled, and unbearable because he caused an ecstasy within her that she crave so intensely she sobbed, as she was doing now. “Logan,” She cried as she pulled him closed and rested her chin on his shoulder. Logan shot out one hand and pressed it against the large mirror on the vanity, for leverage, as his other hand remained wrapped tightly around Ororo’s waist. He pounded into her with abandon and so hard that the two front legs of the vanity lifted from the floor slightly, causing the back of the vanity to bang against the wall; then the legs crashed back upon the floor with a loud thud, all in repetition. Both Logan and Ororo seemed to have forgotten that there were still guest downstairs, or they simply didn’t care.


Downstairs



Slight shrills from outside caused Scott, Jean, and Forge to all look toward the open patio doors in time to see several guests rushing back into the ballroom, from outside.

“What the hell?” Scott spoke out as he headed towards the open door with Jean and Forge close behind. The three X-Men stood in the door way with their mouths agape as they watched hail the size of grapefruits crashing about the back lawn, as the remaining guests outside ducked and weaved to avoid getting pummeled.

“It’s Storm,” Jean stated.

“Well reach out to her and tell her to stop.” Scott commanded and then touched his visor and let loose a blast and vanquished a large ball of ice before it struck a female guest. Then as suddenly as the hailing has begun it stopped and was replaced with a gentle snowfall.

“Why would Rory be doing all of this?” Forge asking truly baffled.

“You know her powers are linked to her emotions, when she’s really upset, mad, or hurt she loses control over her powers sometimes.” Scott answered. “Jean?” Scott then focused his attention to his beloved who had her eyes closed and her hands to her temples trying to contact Storm. Her concentration broke and her eyes snapped open as she stumbled a bit, right into Scott’s await arms. “What it is, what happened?”

“Storm, her emotions are all over the place. I touched her mind but she instantly shut me out, but before she slammed the doors completely I felt…”

“You felt what my dear?” The Professor asked as he rolled over to them from where he had been reassuring his guests.

“So many thing, sadness, anger, jealousy, and…and pain.” Jean answered with concern in her heart and eyes.

“Pain!?!” Forge repeated in a heightened tone. “You said that that Logan guy wouldn’t hurt Ororo. If that son-of-a-bitch has harmed Rory in any way.” Forge said as he walked off with the intention of finding Ororo and saving her.

“You two go after Forge,” The Professor said. “I shall do what I can to calm Ororo’s mind.” As Scott and Jean rushed off to stop Forge, the Professor closed his eyes and place one hand to his forehead. After just a few seconds he was able to access Storm’s mind and block her from using her powers, and the snowfall stopped.


Moments later, Upstairs



Logan grunted and growl as he impaled Ororo over and over, and she bit at his shoulder and clawed at his back trying to pull him deeper, closer. “You still want me?” He snarled out as he purposely struck her womb at and angle that made her yelp and made her inner walls clinch. He knew she was close.

“Yes, yes…please.” She wailed out her face wet with tears, her desire for him and the need to feel release was now to the point of pain. She was so closed her body screamed with the need to come, which Logan could feel but would not give. He wanted to drag it out a bit longer.

“Or do you want him, huh?” He asked his face contorted with lust, desire and a possessive rage at the thought of Ororo wanting someone else. He quickly moved his hand from her waist and again knotted into her now damp tresses, and yanked her head to the side. “You want him to fuck you like I’m fuck you, you want to give this to him?”

“No, no Logan…no! Oh Goddess, please…please Logan!” Ororo cried out.

“No, because you’re mine! MINE!” Logan roared as he emptied his sperm deep into her belly.

“Yes yours, only YOURS!” Ororo happily agreed as her body convulsed from the shocks of her orgasm. Both seemed to collapse from exertion; Ororo’s back rested against the mirror of the vanity, which was not cracked under Logan’s hand, which still lay upon it. While Logan let his head fall against Ororo’s chest. Both gasped, and breathed in heaves as they tried to catch their breaths. The serene feeling of their afterglow didn’t last long as it was interrupted but the crack and boom of their bedroom door being kicked in.

“Rory!” Forge called out startling ‘one’ of the two occupants in the room, who were still locked in a lover’s embraced.

“Goddess!” Ororo cried out as she clutched as Logan for cover and hid her face against his bulky and broad muscular chest. Jean and Scott rushed in after Forge and both let out a gasp and then immediately averted their eyes, both realizing what they had walked in on. “Get out!” Ororo demanded though her embarrassment wouldn’t allow her to look up and face the intruders. Jean and Scott quick followed the command and stepped out into the hallway, but Forge stood rooted; shocked by what he was witnessing as well as stewing in his own embarrassment.

“Rory, I’m sorry I thought…thought that,”

“Save it, and get the fuck out.” Logan interjected looking over his shoulder with a scowl on his face, as his eyes danced in merriment at the situation. He had heard the trio coming when they were on the staircase, heard Forge’s curses and knew what the man thought was happening in their bedroom, but Logan had no intentions of stopping. He wanted them all to get an eyeful. He wanted them to see his desire for Ororo, see their frenzied lovemaking and to see how she clawed at him and pleaded for more. And knew that both loving every second of it. Logan wanted there to be no doubt left in anyone’s mind, Ororo was his and he was hers, and the rest could be damned. Forge bowed his head in defeat and moved back to the exit. “Oh and next time knock.” Logan tossed out to Forge’s retreating back just before the door was closed.

“Oh kill me now so I do not have to face them in the morning.” Ororo grumbled out, as her face remained hidden. In reply Logan gripped her hips with both hands and began moving within her again. “Uhhhhnnnnn,” She moaned out as she lifted her head and let it fall back in ecstasy.


Outside the loft door



“That was embarrassing.” Scott announced and Jean could only nod her head in agreement. She couldn’t stop the pang of jealousy that churned in her stomach from what she had seen. She knew she had no rights to Logan, especially not when he was married to her best friend and she was engaged to Scott. Yet Jean had always enjoyed the attention Logan lavished upon her, seemingly ignoring all other females. She couldn’t help wondering what this meant for their relationship. The thought of not having and holding Logan’s eye was unsettling for her.

“Sorry I honestly thought…never mind, I need a shot of tequila.” Forge said.

“Logan!” Ororo’s voice melted through the walls and out in the hallway, which held only her and Logan’s room. “Yes…Yes…Goddessss!”

“Make that a bottle of tequila,” Forge continued as he followed Scott and a somber Jean back down the private stairway that lead to the loft.





You must login () to review.