A huge smile graced Ororo’s face as she sighed and reached out to brush her hand across Logan’s vacant pillow. She wasn’t surprised nor upset to find Logan’s side of the bed empty, for she knew that he was a very early riser. Her smile broadened as she pressed her fingers to her slightly swollen lips and thought about the passionate night they had spent on the vanity, and the floor before finally making it to the bed. Aside from the intrusion from Forge, Jean, and Scott, Ororo had enjoyed her night, and was determined to enjoy her day. She thought she would be mortified when the morning came and she had to face her friends, but Logan had reassured her the best way Logan could.

“Look darlin, we were doing what normal newlyweds do, and behind our closed and locked bedroom door. It aint like we were out fuckin on the lawn. No one told them ta come bargin up in here. And I hope they got an eyeful of my hairy ass.”

Ororo giggled as she got dressed and thought on Logan’s word, he was right of course. They had not done anything wrong, and she had no reason to be embarrassed, it was Forge, Scott and Jean who should feel the shame. Oh and Jean, Ororo now wished she had looked up to catch her friend’s expression, wish she had clung to Logan’s body wantonly instead of cowering and using him as a shield. Maybe next time she thought as exited the bedroom and made her way to breakfast. Ororo hummed as she entered the kitchen, she knew she was too late to eat with the children in the banquet room as she usually did because she had slept in that morning, and so she decided to have a quick breakfast in the kitchen. She wasn’t too surprised to find Logan there, drinking his coffee, his eyes honing in on her as soon as she walked in. Nor was she surprised that Hank was there reading through the morning paper. She was a bit stunned to see Jean and Scott also seated at the 8-chaired oak table, but she lifted her head a bit higher as she made her way to the coffee machine.

“Good Morning all.” Ororo greeted as she poured coffee into one of the mugs arranged beside the coffee maker. Every one spoke, except Logan who simply leaned back in his chair and sipped his coffee and continued watching Ororo with a playful gleam in his eye, which she noticed as she leaned against the countertop staring back at him. The excited laughs of several children came from outside as three rushed by the large doubled back doors that stood across the kitchen. “Wait, shouldn’t the children all be in classes now?”

“Yes but…uhm the Professor decided to let them have a free day. “Jean replied as she kept her head bowed and eyes on the bacon and eggs on her plate.

“They were all so excited to get outside most didn’t want the usual big breakfast. They just grabbed a poptart or ate cereal, which is why we’re eating in here.” Scott supplied.

“Yes well I plan to enjoy the day off, I have much reading I have been wanting to catch up on,” Hank said as he stood, while folding his paper and tucking it under his arm. “So, thank you Ororo my dear.” Hank said as he stopped at the counter long enough to kiss Ororo’s cheek before heading out.

“Wha…” Before Ororo could respond Scott interjected.

“Yeah, at first I was a bit irritated that you were so irresponsible but having the day off will be good, Jean and I get to go see that movie we’ve both been wanting to see.” Scott and Jean then headed out; Scott also gave Ororo a quick kiss to her temple as he passed, invoking a low warning growl from Logan. Jean for her part kept quiet and avoided Ororo’s eyes as she hurried out the kitchen.

“Ok what was that all about?” Ororo asked as she bunched her brow as her questioning eyes locked onto the only person left in the room, but before Logan could utter a word a large snowball hit the glass of the back kitchen door, which opened to the back lawn. Ororo’s mouth fell open as she sat her coffee down and rushed to the door and then threw it open. “Goddess,” She gasped out as she stared out to find the yard covered with snow, which looked to be three feet deep, and that most of the students were playing in.

“Sorry Ms. Munroe…I mean…Mrs. Logan,” Artie, one of the younger students called out as he ran by the door.

“Oh, no did I do that?” She asked as she turned panicked eyes to Logan who now stood right beside her, leaning against the doorjamb, still gulping his coffee.

“Yep,” he said as the corners of his mouth curled slightly.

“Goddess how could I have been so careless?” Ororo said to herself as tears pricked at her eyes.

“C’mon darlin, don’t beat yerself up. You didn’t hurt nobody and look how the kids are enjoying it.”

“Oh yes that is easy for you to say, and do not look so ‘please’ with yourself Logan.” She hissed out as she noticed the delight in his eye over the situation. “This is partially your fault as well.”

“My fault?” He arched a brow to this. “How the fuck is this my fault?”

“You know my mutation is linked to my emotions and you made me very emotional last night…and…and this morning.”

“Am I ‘pose to say I’m sorry? I can’t because I aint and neither were you last night, or this morning, or even now.” Logan pushed his frame from the doorway and leaned his face and chest in closer to Ororo’s body, while keep his lower body back. He reached out and grazed the knuckles of his left hand across her cheek as he leaned his and softly brushed his lips against her. Ororo’s eyes drifted shut as she whispered a moan into his mouth. “You loved every second of it, you wanted it, craved it just like you do right now. You willing to give this up?” He whispered against her open mouth and then dipped in to give her a more sensual kiss, which ended too quickly for Ororo, who groaned in frustration to his teasing.

“No, but someone could be hurt if I lose control.” She answered her eyes still shut as Logan kissed her about her mouth, purposely not placing a kiss on her lips.

“Then you better learn to control your emotions better.” Logan offered.

“My sentiments exactly.” A voice spoke out killing the moment and causing Ororo to open her eyes wide.

“Professor!” She exclaimed as she tried to shove Logan back up off of her, but found it was like pushing a brick wall, unyielding. She threw an exasperated look into Logan’s eyes, and with a chuckle he stepped back and once again rested his weight on the opposite doorjamb. “Professor I am so very sorry.” Ororo apologized as she kneeled before the man she thought of as her father.

“No need to apologize my child. As Logan stated there was no harm done, just a little damage.” The Professor stated.

“Damage?” Ororo asked curiously and Logan jumped in to supply the answer.

“The hail broke a couple of windows, but Colossus and I will fix those as soon as he and Popsicle return from the glass shop.”

“There was hail too, goodness, it is a blessing that no one was hurt last night. I cannot say enough how sorry I am.”

“As I said there is not need for that, however, I would like to start new lessons to help you better control your powers right after lunch. Until you have better control, with your permission, I would like to place temporary mental blockers like the one I placed last night.”

“And you wish to start this today?” She asked in surprise, as she stood upright once more.

“Yes I think it best to start as soon as possible, for I don’t expect you two newlyweds to live a life of celibacy.” Logan snorted at the Professor’s words for the idiocy he thought them to be. Ororo threw him a look and then rolled her eyes back to the Professor. “So you see the sooner the better.”

“Yes Professor.” He replied with a bowed head and remained silent until the Professor left the kitchen. Once the Professor was out of sight Ororo swiftly punched Logan in the arm.

“What was that for?” He asked as he chuckled and rubbed at the arm even though the blow hadn’t hurt him.

“For you being so…so smug and sure of yourself, it is infuriating.” She stated as a smiled played at her lips.

“You forgot sexy and you know you love it.” He teased as he moved to her. This time he wrapped his free hand around her waist, and pulled her snug up against him and back them from the opened door, and from in view of the children outside. He pinned her against the wall beside the door.

“You are without a doubt the most conceited, cockiest…” At that word he ground his hardening cock against her crotch and wiggled his brow at her as he leaned in and captured her mouth in a wet kiss, which deepened each time their tongues caressed. Logan pulled his mouth away suddenly and Ororo whimpered from the loss of contact.

“I’m gonna start chargin ya, cuz this aint no free peepshow bub.” Logan threw out and Ororo looked around his shoulder to rest her eyes upon Forge.

“Then maybe you should do that in a more private location.” Forge shot back as he poured himself some coffee.

“Why? That don’t seem to matter much to you either.” Logan said with an amused smile on his face, one that Ororo noticed on his face whenever he riled Scott up by making sexual innuendos about Jean. And it instantly rubbed her the wrong way. As she had told Logan the previous night she was not Jean, and so she would not be party to such posturing. She would not swoon over two men ‘fighting’ over her no matter how flattering she thought it to be.

“Knock it off Logan, good morning Forge.” She greeted as she gently pushed Logan away, and met no resistance this time. Logan was too focused on the other male in the room with his female.

“Good morning Rory,” Forge greeted back as he took his coffee to the table and sat down.

Ororo then moved to the refrigerator. “I am starved,” She tossed out casually over her shoulder as she opened the door and reached in for the eggs and some cheese. “Have you eaten yet my love?”

“N…” Forge started to reply but quickly stopped, but his incomplete response was enough the cause Ororo’s back to stiffen in fear of Logan’s action. Logan simply strolled over to Ororo with the same amused smile on his face as he stared at Forge.

“I’ll take a rain check darlin, the boys just arrived with the glass, I can hear them outside so I better go help’m.”

“I shall come too,” She said as she moved to place the items back in the fridge.

“Naw, you go ahead and eat.” Logan said as he reached up and brushed his thumb along her jaw line.

“Are you sure you do not want me to go?” Ororo asked her eyes wide with concern as they searched his.

“If you would prefer Rory I could leave.” Forge offered sensing her discomfort.

“You aint got ta leave and ‘Ro, darlin, fix yerself something ta eat. I’ll see you at lunch.” Logan then leaned in and placed a quick peck on Ororo’s lips.

“You don’t have to worry, Logan, I will not say or do anything to disrespect you or make ‘your’ wife uncomfortable.” Forge said as he stared directly at Logan, wanting Logan to know he had learned his lesson.

“Oh I aint worried bub. I trust my wife, and I know she aint going nowhere.” Logan said this as he winked at Ororo, and she graced him with a reassuring smile. “’Sides,” He then fixed a hard and dangerous glare back onto Forge. “If you touch her I’ll know.” He tapped his finger to his nose. “And I’ll find you.” With that Logan left the room, leaving the two former loves alone.

“God is that man always such…”

“An asshole?” Ororo finished and Forge nodded his head as he smiled. “Yes but he grows on you.”

“If he starts to grow on me I’m seeking medical attention to have him removed.” Forge joked and Ororo couldn’t help but to laugh. “He makes you happy doesn’t he.” He asked as he regarded the woman who he had thought would be his wife someday.

“Yes, yes he does. Which surprises me considering the beginning of our…romance.” She shook off that thought not caring to indulge such things with anyone least of all her ex, whom she knew still wanted to be with her. “I will not leave him for you.” She declared.

“Then I shall never ask you to again, but know that I will always be here for you…if.” Ororo cut off his words.

“I know you will, thank you, my friend.” Forge only nodded his head and then he rose from his seat, grasped his coffee and walked out.






You must login () to review.