He had smelled her as soon as he crossed the line that separated the dense woods and the manicured lawn of the institute. So when he entered the backdoor that opened into the kitchen he wasn’t at all surprised to see the red head seated at the table.

“Logan, God you scared me.” Jean said excitedly as she clutched one hand to her chest while the other remained wrapped around a mug of coffee. Logan regarded her briefly and then half grunted, half chuckled at her theatrics. Jean was quite the liar, but he had already figured that out over the years from flirting with her. He knew that she knew very well, just as everyone else in the institute, that he took runs in the woods that surrounded the mansion, in the wee hours of the morning. But he didn’t feel the need to call her out and so he simply headed to the back stairway that would take him back up to the loft. “You don’t have to rush off, come sit, and keep me company.” Jean called out to him, and he stopped and turned back to face her but took no steps toward the table. His eyes immediately took in the sight of her wearing a small white silky robe that fell midway her thighs. When she notice him looking Jean turned a bit, taking her legs from beneath the table and crossing them out to the side. She sipped at her coffee in an attempt to appear as if she was not being forward, but Logan knew better. He roamed his eyes from the creamy white flesh covering her legs up to her seemingly innocent green eyes.

“Where’s Scooter?” Logan asked.

“Scott is sleeping, same as everyone else in the house.” Jean answered. “There’s absolutely no one up except you and I.” She smiled and then took another sip of her coffee.

“Then there really aint no point is there?” Logan asked and Jean looked at him curiously clearly not understanding his meaning. “Don’t get me wrong this would be perfect if there were a chance One-Eye would come traipsing in here and find me with you, dressed like that and acting like a bitch in heat.” His words brought a flash of anger to her eyes and she quickly turned her body and situated her legs back under the table. “But I can hear him snoring upstairs, totally unaware that his ladylove is down here trying ta seduce me.”

“How dare you…” Jean spat out reading to go into a tirade but Logan cut her off.

“Me? Cut the shit Jean. You claim to think of ‘Ro as yer sister and Scott you say is the love of yer fuckin life, but you come down here when you know no one’s looking, to throw yourself at me…for what, a quick fuck on the table? To prove what, that I really want you and not ‘Ro? Well let me enlighten you, if this were a month ago I’d have you across that table right now screaming so loud with joy, you’d wake up everyone in this place. But now, now I got a good woman waiting for me right now in my bed. A real classy lady who would rather die that purposely hurt someone she loved and called her sister.” Jean had enough decency to bow her head a bit in shame. “Now if you’ll excuse me I’m going to go back to bed with my ‘wife’,” Logan then turned and continued on to the back stairs. “And Jean I don’t want to have this conversation again.” He threw over his shoulder not bothering to look back at her.




He startled her, and not because he had pulled her under him and nudged her legs open with his knees. Nor was she surprised when he settled between her thighs and surged forward, filling her so deeply she groaned and clamped her eyes shut to the exquisite pain. No these things didn’t startle or surprise Ororo, for Logan would often return from his runs and make love her before showering and starting his day. But this time it was the look in his eyes and his rough handling that stunned her. His grip on her hips as he held her still was bruising, as was the pounding of his pelvis against her inner thighs, as he rammed into her at a maddening pace.

“Mmmuuhnn...Lo…Logan,” She gasped out as she pushed at his hands and pushed her feet upon the bed, seeking leverage to shove herself away from him. “Please stop…you are hurting me.” Her words seemed to snap him to his senses and Logan swiftly unsheathed him member from her hot core and released her hips.

“’Ro, darlin I’m sorry…fuck. I didn’t mean ta hurt ya.” Logan apologized as he seated himself on the side of the bed and watched her. She moved up further, towards the head of the bed folding her legs underneath her body as she looked at her husband wearily.

“You scared me more than you hurt me. What is the matter?”

“Its nothing,” He mumbled as he averted his eyes to the floor. Logan rested one elbow atop his knee as he roughly raked his free hand through his thick, wild hair. He felt the bed shift as Ororo moved to him. She reached out and cuffed his chin in her right hand as she stroked her left hand against his hair; she then turned his face until he was looking into her eyes.

“Do not tell me it is nothing when I can see there is something wrong. I felt your anger in your touch, saw it in your eyes.” Ororo stated and his eyes widened a bit in amazement that she had sensed his mood so easily, for most he was very hard to read. “Please do not keep secrets from me Logan. I am your wife, I want to share everything with you even your anger. So please tell me what has upset you so.” She lovingly stroked his jaw with her thumb as she continued holding her hand to his face, Logan sighed heavily.

“Jean,” Was all he said and Ororo’s brow bunched in confusion.

“Jean?” She repeated.

“Yeah, she was downstairs waiting for me when I came in from my run.” Logan spoke honestly and sadness instantly haunted Ororo’s face as she moved to snatch her hands from his face and hair, to scoot away from him, but Logan shot his hand out and grasped her wrist. “It aint what yer thinking ‘Ro. I mean yeah she was playing seductress but I told her flat out that I aint interested, and I aint.”

“But clearly seeing Jean has affected you.” Ororo said as tears filled her eyes and she struggled to free her arm from Logan’s grip. “Did your encounter with Jean left you so ‘needy’ that you decided to come in here and use me? Were you picturing her while you were pounding me into the bed?” She spat at him.

“’Ro, I aint sexually frustrated, I’m pissed” His words made Ororo stop struggling. “It made me mad…it makes me mad to know that she don’t care for you as much as I know you care for her. Shit I shoulda known it, what with the way she flirts with me whenever Scott aint around. She don’t give a shit about him either if she’d do that. I didn’t care when it was Scott ‘cause he’s a prick, but you…you don’t deserve to be treated that way. I don’t like it. And I know she would have let me fuck her right there on the kitchen floor and then later smiled in your face and acted like none of it had ever happened.”

“Jean likes to be the center of attention, she always has. Which is why she liked you flirting with her but I do not think she would ever act on it,” Ororo spoke what she felt to be true words.

“If you say so darlin,” Logan said as he released her and stood to make his way to their bathroom to take a shower. “But I bet you she won’t mention about being downstairs, waiting, when I got in.” Logan then entered the bathroom and closed the door. Ororo sat contemplating all that he had told her, unable to go back to sleep.


Three hours later



When Jean had finally arrived at breakfast all of the children and most of the teachers had already finished and headed off to their classes. All who remained at the table were Logan who was munching on the bacon, sausage, eggs and toast that Ororo had made for him. Ororo was seated at Logan’s side eating her bacon and eggs. While Scott, Hank, and Colossus occupied spots on the opposite side of the table. Scott stood when he noticed his ladylove and pulled out the chair beside him.

“Good Morning all,” Jean greeted with a gentle smile as she took the seat. The others, save Logan, all bade her a good morning in return.

“I do not think I have ever seen you sleep in dear Jean.” Hank observed as he eyed her over the brim of the paper he had been reading.

“Nor I, are you feeling well sister?” Ororo asked sincerely. “Did you not sleep well?”

“I’m fine, and I slept very well, but thank you both for your concern.”

“Oh,” Ororo continued as she placed both of her elbows on the table and knotted her brow and cast a seemingly concerned look across to Jean. “I had assumed you had had a bout of insomnia or a nightmare when Logan told me that you were down in the kitchen earlier this morning, when he came in from his run. I had come down to see to you but you had already gone back to bed.” Scott turned at hearing this and focused onto his fiancée as well.

“Did you have a nightmare, Jean…why didn’t you wake me up?” Scott asked as he reached out and grasped Jean’s hand lovingly.

“No, no nightmares love, I just woke up with a craving for some rocky road ice cream so I came down for a bowl, that is all.” Jean lied easily and Logan who had been silently enjoying his meal snorted out a quiet chuckle, grinned, and shook his head a bit, as his eyes remained focused on the sausage he was cutting into. Ororo sat transfixed as she stared at the woman she thought of as her dearest friend and sister. Ororo now knew that Logan had been telling the truth, and she couldn’t believe how easily and comfortably Jean sat as she told what Ororo knew was a lie. And Ororo’s face must have shown her distain because when Jean looked over and caught Ororo’s eyes on her she couldn’t hold Ororo’s gaze and immediate averted her eyes away.

“Jean, you know that I love you dearly and if it were anything else I would gladly share with you, but ‘the rocky road ice cream is mine’.” Ororo stated in a kind tone as she looked down at her plate and leisurely picked up a fork full of eggs. Logan arched a brow as he looked over to his wife, his grin widening because he was pleased. Ororo marking him as her territory instantly aroused him. “So I would appreciate it if you do not touch it again.” Ororo finished, as she paused and looked head on at Jean who clearly understood and gave a slight nod of agreement and then went about making herself a plate of food. No one else at the table besides, Ororo, Logan, and Jean seemed to notice that Ororo was actually talking about Logan and not ice cream.

“C’mon Storm, it’s just ice cream.” Scott interject always feeling the need to defend Jean no matter the situation.

“Yes, and it is my ice cream and as I just stated I do not wish to share it. But you can feel free to supply Jean with her own stash. In fact you should keep her stocked up with her own ice cream that way whenever she has her ‘cravings’ she will not be tempted to try and take what is mine.” Ororo spoke to Scott but looked directly at Jean, and Jean again averted her eyes to look down at her plate. Scott just shrugged and nodded to the idea. Logan had completely stopped eating as he stared heatedly at his wife. Logan picked up his napkin, wiped his mouth, and then dropped the napkin in his plate; he then pushed his chair from the table, and moved behind a baffled Ororo and pulled her chair from the table. She stared up at him questioningly and was instantly aware of his arousal just from the gleam in his eyes, never mind that he held a massive hard-on that he didn’t seem a bit ashamed of.

“Please excuse us,” Ororo said with a gentle smile as she wiped her mouth with a napkin and then stood from the table. Once she was beside him, Logan wrapped his arm around her waist and practically carried a giggling Ororo from the dining room in his hurry to get her upstairs to their bedroom. The other four adults still seated as the table watched them leave before settling back into the meals.

“That Logan is a horndog.” Colossus proclaimed and Scott simply nodded his head in agreement, while Jean kept quiet and nibbled at her food.

“Newlyweds,” Hank said as he shook his head and then focused back onto his newspaper.





You must login () to review.