Author's Chapter Notes:
I really don't know how or why I came up with this, I think I'm just trying to stretch my wings with Ororo/Logan fics. It's also been a while since I've done anything NC-17 (or adults only, I wasn't sure what this fell into), so I hope it's not too horrible.
I’ll be expecting you there by two o’clock.



Snuffing at the memory of Ororo’s words, Logan dried his unmanageable hair and looked up at the clock in his room.



It was a quarter past; Storm was going to kill him, or at least try to.



Groaning, he grabbed a clean muscle shirt from his drawer and threw it over his chest, then covered it with a half-buttoned long sleeve. Stuffing his wallet, a few unused cigars and a lighter into his pockets, Logan took exit and headed for the classrooms.



Marching through the corridor, he scowled while maneuvering to the steps of the winding staircase; he should have never agreed to do the job. He could have been at Harry’s, drinking boredom away, or out in the garage, fixing up one of the motorcycles; both good, legitimate ways for a man of his reputation to be spending the afternoon.



But he’d let Ororo get the best of him; the woman sure knew how to play her cards.



“I asked for you nearly an hour ago.”



“Had ta make myself presentable.”



Smirking at Ororo’s unladylike snort, Logan leisurely entered her spacious office. Sidling up to the window, he leaned against the sill and hooked two thumbs into the loops of his jeans. Staring across the way at the school’s headmistress, he watched as she sorted through paper stacks and continued on with her work despite his presence.



Her wondered if she was really that immersed in paperwork, or if she was just trying to irritate the hell out of him. Knowing the sly weather witch like he did, he’d bet on the latter.



Grunting in agreement with his inner dialogue, he moved around the room and plopped into the seat directly in front of Storm’s large mahogany desk. Even then she paid him no mind; shrugging, he reached into the chest pocket of his shirt.



“If you light that, I will not be held accountable for my actions.”



Lips curling at her threat, Logan continued pulling out his hidden cigar and lighter, placing them carefully at the corner of the desk instead of using them as he had originally intended. Sitting back, he gave the tense female a once over as he began to speak.



“Ya ever gonna tell me what ya wanted?”



After a moment’s pause, Ororo sighed and lifted her head. “I am adding sex education to the institute’s list of offered courses.”



A resounding bark of laughter echoed through the walls of the room.



“So the pimple faced brats finally conned ya huh?”



“I was not conned as you like to put it,” Ororo replied sternly, not fond of the implication that she had somehow been duped by a group of curious teens. “They need to learn about it at one time or another, many do not have parents to direct questions to; I think that the class is sensible and the outcome will be beneficial.”



“Class,” Logan grumbled, mocking the idea with his tone, “only thing they want outta that class is ta hear someone say ‘penis’ and a couple a free condoms.”



“Must you always be so crass?” Ororo snapped, angrily shuffling the jumbled papers on her desk.



“Darlin’ I could be a whole lot worse.”



Rolling her eyes, the visibly agitated woman settled back into her chair and slowly relaxed; trying to block the unpleasantness of the incorrigible Wolverine.



“Who’s the chump teachin’ it? Furball?”



Shaking her head in negation, she couldn’t help but laugh boisterously. “Goddess no, the poor man is far too shy about the subject matter. He’d pass out as soon as someone came up with a question.”



Taking a quick moment to play the scene in his head, Logan snickered at the image. Slightly entertained, he offered a lopsided smile and directed his attention back to Ororo.



“Who then? One of the new teachers?”



“No,” Ororo answered simply, “it is nearly impossible to bring another instructor in on short notice, and I do not want to scare off new staff by forcing them to teach a subject that might be uncomfortable for them.”



“Then who the hell--” Logan questioned aloud, brain clambering until he remembered that she had called to meet with him specifically regarding this matter. Sneering at the idea of having to stand in front of a bunch of giggling school girls and jokester boys, he glowered.



“I ain’t doin’ it.”



“You?” Ororo‘s eyes widened as she blinked in surprise and dropped into another fit of laughter. “I shudder to think what the poor children might have to go through if you were in charge of the curriculum.”



Rumbling deeply from his chest, Logan chose to ignore her goading. “What’s this gotta do with me then?”



Breathing in deeply, Ororo sighed audibly again, “since I have had no takers, I will be heading the course.”



Cracking a grin at her revelation, Logan’s impression of the class improved as he pictured Ororo standing at the front of the room, pointing at a horribly drawn uterus, explaining its ever important role in reproduction to a clump of snickering goons. It’d be torture.



“As amusin’ as that is boss lady, I still can’t figure out what that’s gotta do with me.”



“Well,” Ororo began softly, cupping her hands together as she leaned into her companion, “you are quite boorish and intimidating.”



“Ya sure know how ta make a man feel special princess.”



“I believe that having you sit in on my lecture will discourage unnecessary distractions.”



“So ya want me ta keep their hides in line is that it?”



“I wouldn‘t exactly word it that way, but yes, that is what I had hoped you would do.”



“No.”



“Logan--”



Lifting himself from his chair, Logan reached forward, pocketed his belongings and headed for the door.



“I got better shit ta do with my time.”



“Oh?” Ororo asked, a tiny edge in her voice as she came up beside him, raising a brow while situating herself against the wall.



Curious about her close proximity, he looked her up and down, eyes lingering on place they probably shouldn’t while she was conscious of his attentions. But his chest roared with pride as he caught her doing the same.



Smirking, stepped closer and chuckled, “sure that’s what ya want me for?”



Shrugging, Ororo reveled in the moment and crossed her arms, “I was planning on offering compensation.”



Pausing, Logan let his mind wander. Sitting through a class, sure to be filled with some of the most obnoxious characters the institute had to offer, commenting on a subject he very thoroughly enjoyed was not on his list of fun activities.



But Ororo, the tempting wench, was proposing he get something in return for his lost time; whether it was a couple of extra bucks or another enticing thing altogether, it might be a bargain. He wouldn’t really have to do anything strenuous, kids were scared to breathe whenever he was around, so all he had to do was give them the stink eye in between naps.



“Whatcha offerin’?”



“That can be discussed later.” Ororo’s eyes twinkled with victory as she smiled up at him. Not waiting for his official confirmation, she pushed off the wall and resumed her earlier work. “I’ll be expecting you there by two o’clock.”




Eye twitching as he thought back to how he’d gotten roped into the situation, Logan groaned and ran a hand through his hair.



“Better be worth it.”



*



When he arrived at the classroom, Logan stopped just outside the door and flattened against the wall, choosing to listen and peek through the window to observe his prey.



From what he was able to gather, two wiseasses in the back were already causing trouble and making Ororo walk a dangerous line. As much as she was patient, since becoming both head of the school and an instructor, any sympathy she had for intentionally disruptive students had vanished.



After allowing a few minutes to pass, he yanked open the door and made his entrance.



Strutting down the pathway, Logan felt several pairs of eyes on his back. Much to his expectation the students straighten quickly, showing him that his and Ororo’s little arrangement would be far easier than he predicted.



“Wolverine nice of you to join us,” Ororo seethed, standing at the front of the room, hands on her hips as she glared. “You’re only 25 minutes late.”



“I’m here ain’t I?”



“Yes I suppose,” she retorted before explaining to everyone that he would be sitting in on the remainder of class time.



Noting their nervousness and rapid understanding, Logan situated himself in the last row of desks, kicked his feet up and let his eyes drift shut as Ororo went on discussing sexual activity and means of contraception.



*



“You’re awake.”



Stretching, Logan kicked his feet off the chair in front of him and regained his senses. Gazing around the room, he realized that there were no longer students present. Grunting, he stretched then glanced over at Ororo, who was busy clearing the blackboard.



“Class over?”



“Yes just ten minutes ago,” she chimed, placing the eraser in her hand onto its holding spot near her rolling chair. Wiping the remnants of chalk from her hands, she turned away from the wall and faced him. Catching his eye, she slunk around the desk and deposited herself on its edge.



Taking great interest in her movements, Logan raised a curious brow when she wiggled, getting herself comfortable where she was perched. Ororo rarely allowed herself to be this relaxed around him; she only ever let him see that she was strong and formidable, two of the many qualities he silently admired. But it was nice to see her let go every once in a while.



Eyes following her, he took the time to scan her figure. Even as far away as he was, he couldn’t keep himself from enjoying her attire; stiletto heels, tight pencil skirt and white collared blouse that hinted a bit of cleavage. She was no ordinary schoolmarm, she had a body most women would kill to have and most men would kill to have naked. She was sexy, and if that tiny smirk he spotted forming on her lips was any indication, she knew it.



“You missed my lecture.”



The softness and teasing in her voice pulled Logan from building lascivious thoughts. Leaning back against his small chair, he tossed his hands behind his head and grinned roguishly. “There ain’t nothin’ I coulda learned from it.”



“I beg to differ,” Ororo straightened confidently, crossing her arms over her chest as her blue eyes pierced him. “You might be surprised at what I could teach you.”



Suppressing a lustful growl, Logan’s blood heated and pumped faster through his body as he soaked in Ororo’s obvious flirtation. Gratuitous arrogance, a characteristic he found unattractive in most women, suited her fine; and worked well at easily turning him on.



“Now that you’ve completed your job successfully--”



“What can I say darlin’, I’m the best at what I do.”



“So I’ve heard,” Ororo chuckled, shifting her hips as his eyes burned her form. “I think it would be a good time to discuss your compensation.”



“Yeah?” He asked with a raspy grumble, enjoying the way her breathing started to deepen. “What’d ya have in mind?”



Collecting herself, Ororo chanced one look in Logan’s direction and hopped from her spot. Lips pursing as though in deep thought, she smiled suddenly and made her way to the door.



Glued on the sway of her hips and her more than magnificent backside, Logan stared on as she unexpectedly flipped the lock, shutting them inside the room. Next, she covered the window opening with a nearby sheet of paper and sauntered back to the large desk where she’d sat earlier.



“Well, I thought I might offer you something we both would enjoy,” Ororo smirked, letting her hand fall down to her body and slowly began unclasping the buttons of her shirt. When completely finished, she pulled it open and gave him an uninhibited view of her caramel skin and lace covered breasts.



Before she knew it, he was on her; having charged across the room in record speed, Logan tore the blouse from her, threw it aside and pushed her back onto the desk. Positioning her body so that she lay across the long end of the furniture, he crawled over her, pushing the skirt up her legs and settling between her thighs.



Taking a moment, he stared down: her chest was heaving, her body was warm, her cheeks flushed; she was ready for him.



Deciding not to waste anymore time, he dropped down and ran his tongue along the edge of her plump lips, playing them lightly as he willed her to reciprocate. She gave in without force, yanking him down so that they were devouring each other. Nestling his fingers into her gorgeous mane, he groaned as he felt her roughly dig her nails into his shoulders, then slip them down to pop open the shirt he wore.



“A little eager ain’t cha darlin’?” Logan pestered impishly as his mouth journeyed over her throat.



Running a hand along his chest, Ororo smiled and cupped him through his dark jeans. “It seems as though I’m not the only eager one.”



With a throaty grumble, Logan quickened his motions, sharply tugging at one of Ororo’s bra straps and dragging the cup off her skin, revealing a deliciously stiff nipple. Emitting a hoarse chuckle, he traveled down trailing a path with his tongue before taking the bud between his teeth.



Gasping as he nipped gently, Ororo arched into his mouth, pressing her head back into the solid mass behind her. Panting as he licked, sucked and worked her to perfection, she wriggled attempting to further accommodate his bulky frame.



Noticing her struggle, Logan dropped a hand to his side and released one sharp claw. Stunned but clearly not frightened, Ororo shivered with anticipation when he hooked the blade into the hem of her skirt and slid it upward, slicing the material in half.



“You’re paying for that,” she mumbled, trying to keep her brain from resolving to mush.



Ignoring her comment, Logan took the two halves of her outfit and opened them swiftly. Grinning, he stared down at her bareness and the small but aesthetically pleasing strip of kinky, moistened curls between her legs.



“Commando darlin’? Never woulda figured,” he grunted with satisfaction, his fingertips stroking the flesh of her inner thighs tenderly.



Making a show of preparation, Logan licked his canines and hooked a leg over his shoulder. Anything she was about to say died on her lips.



Smirking, he dove without warning to her core.



She bucked as his tongue slipped over her clit and along her juicy folds. Growling at her movement, he used one hand to hold her down, keeping her still while he dined.



Ororo moaned raucously as he circled his tongue around her most private parts, trying to lift herself into his mouth as he tickled her insides. Elevating her head, she looked down and found him staring up at her, eyes darkening with mischief as his mouth descended on her again, driving her further from sanity.



Biting her lips to keep from crying out, she loosely held onto his hair as Logan shook his head wildly.



“I can’t,” she hissed almost incoherently.



“Can’t what?” he asked gruffly, sliding two fingers into her warmth. Thrusting them rhythmically, he groaned as the ache in his pants became excruciating.



“I…”



She yelled out as his fingers stretched inside her, then drove in with more force.



“I can’t…I want you now…don’t make me wait.”



Drawn in by her desperation and his own, Logan pulled up without word, unzipping his jeans and simultaneously dropping them with his boxers. Opening her legs, he situated himself between them. Looming above her, he grinned wolfishly and rubbed the head of his cock against her, bathing himself in her wetness.



Pushed over the edge, she wrapped her legs around his waist and hauled him into her body. Logan’s breathe turned ragged as he inched further, thrusting himself into her depths.



They began to move with an equal ferocity, meeting with each stroke, even as they sped up.



“Harder,” she demanded harshly, almost choking on her words as the sensation of Logan burying himself in her played to full effect.



Obliging Ororo, he growled when she tightened around him. Senses lost, he gripped her hard and began pounded feverishly, knowing they would both find release soon.



Muscles flexing, he felt her energy heighten; and her own pelvis bounced with strong fervor. The heat was rising and they were both peaking, extremely close to exploding with unrivaled gratification.



“Oh Logan,” Ororo moaned, straddling the line as Logan ground their bodies against the desk. Grunting and growling again, he threw his head back.



“Fuck!”



“Logan please…”



His hips scored into her.



“Oh…Goddess.”



Ororo crooned his name as they brought each other closer to finish.



“Logan!”



Jumping at the sharp call of his name, Logan crouched from his chair and stood ready in position to release his claws. Breathing heavily, he looked around and caught the nervous eyes of several teenagers; and the striking ones of their obviously miffed instructor.



Crossing her arms, Ororo calmly restored her demeanor and turned to her students.



“Class is dismissed.”



When they all cleared out of the room, at far too sluggish pace for her liking, Ororo stood in front of the bewildered Wolverine, glaring with all she was worth.



“Are you satisfied?”



Almost was he thought inwardly, suppressing a groan as different images of his dream flashed through his mind. Smoothing a hand over his face, he waited for the scolding he was sure the woman before him would readily give.



“A room full of young adults trying to learn about…the facts of life.”



“That what they’re callin’ it nowadays?” Logan shot back coolly, maintaining a sense of normalcy with his quick-witted banter.



“I had hoped your presence would keep my class from distraction, but it turns out you were one yourself.”



Logan raised an eyebrow at her statement, one which she clearly caught.



“Anyone with half a brain would know what had you growling in your sleep. I cannot believe that you--”



Ororo’s voice drifted off and away from his reality as Logan perused her. Much to his surprise and deep pleasure, she wore something remarkably similar to what he’d seen while asleep. Just the thought of how zealous she had been in his mind had the Wolverine itching to tear at her wardrobe in unapologetic fashion.



“Logan!” Ororo scolded, “were you listening at all?”



“No,” he answered with a haughty smirk, reaching into his pocket and began twiddling a stogie between his fingers.



“You’re impossible,” Ororo exclaimed, raising her hands in defeat while she turned back to her desk.



Depositing the cigar between his lips, Logan took a few unguarded seconds to watch her delectable rump go down the aisle. Groaning at the salacious thoughts her body conjured, he admonished the side of himself that wanted to use the teacher's desk for more interesting adventures.



Ya shouldn’t be lookin’ ta get involved with her bub; would cause more trouble than yer willin’ ta take on. ’Sides, ya’d probably see her pissed off at ya more than anything else.



Shaking his head, he chewed on his cigar.



But she’s always so damn sexy when she’s pissed off.



“Hey ‘Ro.”



“What?” She hissed in response, aggravation dripping from her tone.



“About my compensation,” Logan chuckled, tilting his head and grinning with more wicked spirit than even he knew he had. “I got a couple ideas I wanna run by ya.”






You must login () to review.