Disclaimer: These characters are not mine but Marvels, I am just using them for fun.
Title: Life’s Surprises
Rating: PG-13……..for now!
Author’s Notes: My intent in this story is to provide the reader with a new ‘out-look’ for our Rolo duo………this story was conceived in part to W6C…thanks! I hope you enjoy it……..Please review and let me know your thoughts.




Ororo groaned in pain. Her head felt as if it would split if she so much as moved it off the pillow. She attempted to open her eyes but quickly shut it back up when the bright morning sunlight stabbed at her. What in the world had possessed her to listen to her so called friends and spend her birthday in a club? Oh yeah, she just turned the big thirty-two without benefit of a kid or husband. Not exactly in that order but knowing her clock was ticking away into a faint echo had called for drastic measures. Only it had obviously not turned out exactly how she had thought. Exhibit A: the throbbing pain in her head.
She couldn’t even remember half of what had happened. Except maybe her throwing up all over someone’s car. Who’s car had it been? For the life of her she couldn’t remember. And at the moment thinking was not a good idea. Yeah girl you’re quite the party animal she thought sarcastically. She yanked the blankets over her head and instantly wished she hadn’t.
“Good Morning”
She instantly froze in the mist of barrowing deeper under the covers. She didn’t just hear that did she? No, no just her mind playing tricks on her. Or maybe she was dreaming she had heard his voice.
“Ororo?” Oh Goddess! She yanked the covers of her head and turned towards the deep timbre she knew all too well. Ororo stared with open mouth wonder at the towel-clad figure of Logan Winston leaning against the frame of her bathroom. Suddenly, she jumped out of the bed and bolted towards him. Seeing her face, Logan managed to move his large bulk away from the door in time for her to get to the toilet. That’s where she stayed for several minutes until she was certain all the remaining contents of her stomach were headed out to sea. Only then did she release her death grip on the bowl. Exhibit B: her boss in her bedroom. Of course there was a logical explanation for that. At the moment it escaped her though.
“You ok?” Ororo peered through the veil of her platinum hair covering her face and wanted to die. She couldn’t think of another moment in her life that could compare to this one. Here she was sitting with her face buried in her toilet bowl with her naked boss standing over her. Well not completely naked. Can’t forget that barely there towel hugging his lean hips. Oh God please let this be a really, REALLY bad dream.
“Do you need me to help you get up?” he offered.
Nope not a dream.
A badly thought-out attempt to shake her head in the negative forcefully reminded her that the aching in her head had not gone away.
“Ok then I’ll give you some privacy. But if you’re not out in fifteen minutes I’m coming back to get you.” That said her half naked fantasy left. Ororo knew he wasn’t bluffing. After working for him for the past six years she learned Logan Winston rarely bluffed.
Painfully she slowly rose up to her knees and gasped. Dear god in heaven! What was she wearing! Or wasn’t wearing. She looked back at the bewildered reflection staring back at her. Her shoulder length hair was sticking every which way, the blue pupils of her eyes were dilated, the whites bloodshot. A red one-piece, teddy scantly covered her more then generous breasts, wide waist and rounded hips. If that weren’t bad enough the transparent lace left nothing to the imagination! All eighty pounds of her extra weight out on agonizing display! Her birthday present from Jean. Exhibit C: she had to remember to kill her friends.
Logan had seen her in this thing. Oh my god! What the hell happened last night? She glanced at the closed door. Her answers lay on the other side of it. Clad in a small blue towel. Well one thing was certain, she had set out to get laid and by all appearances she had gotten her wish. But her boss!
Not in her wildest dreams could she have envisioned sleeping with him. Not that Logan was not attractive, she just never thought of him in that way. He was unattainable for someone like her. They were both lawyers working for the same firm. A cutthroat agency they both thrived on. Except his family owned the firm. Not that it gave him preferable treatment. Instead he got the opposite. He demanded to be treated like everyone else, which gain him the admiration of all the other employees.
As quickly as the throbbing in her head would allow, she removed the offending teddy and stepped under a spray of cold water. The moment the water hit her she felt her head start to clear up. Almost. How had she managed to end up in bed with Logan? What happened between them? Besides the obvious. What had happened to her friends? One thing she was certain of, something had happened. The soreness between her legs was evidence of that. Not to mention the other aches and pains in various other parts on her body. Had she really had sex with her boss and colleague? Her engaged to be married drop dead gorgeous boss! Why couldn’t she remember? She signed. What could have been the best sex of her life and she couldn’t remember a damn thing! She better hurry. Her fifteen minutes were almost up.
Ororo was rinsing the rest of the soap off her body when the wavy glass door of the shower opened and in stepped a very naked Logan. She backed away into a corner trying fruitlessly to cover up her nakedness with her pudgy hands.
“What are you doing!” she demanded in outrage.
Wait a minutes, she had a fineee, tall, surfboard abs, man in her shower and she was acting like she was a born again virgin! Yeah but she was not that desperate as to continue this. Whatever THIS was! Logan’s mouth quirked in amusement. It was as if he could read what was going on behind her beautiful, startled face.
“Nothing we haven’t already done.”
Ororo’s mouth dropped opened. No way he was throwing what happened out there! Especially since she couldn’t remember a damn thing!
“I-I ..” she stammered.
“Besides a husband is entitled to see his wife in the nude.” He murmured. If her eyes got any wider, Logan was certain they would pop out. Judging from her reaction, he was right. Ororo did not remember anything that happened. Not there encounter at that club, their impromptu wedding, or the night of passion that followed, he mused. He studied her curiously. She was staring at him with a mixture of wariness, surprise and fear. He preferred her blue gaze clouded with desire. Last night was not what he had planned. Still it had ended the way he had dreamed it would for the past five years. Ororo Monroe in his bed as his wife.
“W-Wife? Have you gone crazy?” Ororo squawked. That’s it her boss had lost it. Not her! There was no way she was married to him. Maybe this was a dream after all. Maybe if she closed her eyes and count to three she would be back in her bed. Her eyes popped open at the masculine chuckle. Oh Jesus!
“Look at your finger.” he murmured. Ororo fearfully looked down at her left hand still trying to conceal her mammoth breasts. The largest diamond solitaire she had ever seen winked up at her. Set in silver platinum and two smaller diamonds on each side, the ring was stunning. Not to mention blinding and probable worth more then her entire salary! How had she missed it?
“Oh my god” She tore her eyes from it and gazed helplessly at her husband/boss. “How?”
“Later. For right now I just want to get you out of this shower.” His arm moved around her and dragged her away from the cold tiles and turned her wide back against his hard chest. Logan forced himself to concentrate on getting her cleaned off. Instead of letting his gaze roam over full breasts and dark nipples. He took a step back to keep the growing evidence of his need from thrusting against her rounded buttocks. Take it easy pal, or you’ll scare her off. There was plenty of time for him to make love to her. For now he would have to settle on taking care of her.
Stunned speechless, Ororo didn’t fight him. Not even when he moved her hands away from her breast or rinsed the rest of the scented soap from her body. Nor did she fight him when he helped her out of the shower and started to dry her. It wasn’t until he had her turned facing the mirror over the marble sink while drying her hair did her eyes focused on the strong contrast of his strong, bronzed hands against her dark skin did she shake herself from the daze that had fogged her mind.
“No!” she yelled. She pulled away from him and ran from the bathroom. Logan signed heavily. His wife wasn’t taking this as well as he’d hoped. He just had to get her used to the idea of being married to him then everything would work out. He hoped.





You must login () to review.