Disclaimer: The characters are not mine but Marvels. I am just having fun
Title: Life’s Surprises prt3
Rating: Some nasty stuff!
Author’s notes: Here’s what happened before Ororo woke up married to a very gorgeous hunk!



Ororo dialed the number, looked at the clock, grimaced at the early hour and waited until a groggy, disgruntled voice finally answer.
“Dis better be good.”
“Remy, wake up. I need answers and you’re the only one I trust to give them to me straight.”
“Stormy?” he crocked out. The sound of ruffled sheets came across the line. “Bon dieu chér, do you know what time it is!”
“Yes, yes. Stop your complaining, this is a matter of life and death! That is why I will overlook that god forsaken name you keep calling me.”
Fully awake now, Remy smiled into the phone. “But chéri it fits you so well, especially since you’ve coloré your beautiful hair blanc.”
“Ha ha, for your information, it’s platinum. Now stop kidding around Frenchie! This is serious.”
Remy signed. It was always ‘serious’ when it concerned his feisty friend. “What is it dis time?”
“Oh nothing much, just my entire life in ruins thanks to a pigheaded, arrogant, mulish……..” Remy propped the cordless phone with his shoulder, ruffled up his pillow, glanced over at his sleeping lover and leaned back against the headboard. Dis gonna be a long one.
“Commencez avant de name calling. Who dis mule that has angered my stormy?”
“That’s not important right now. What’s important is that I can’t remember a thing that happened last night.” Everything from the moment when you and Scott joined our table is a complete blank.” Remy heard the panic and worry under the anger and realized this was maybe serious. His expensively trimmed brows furrowed in thought. He didn’t recall Stormy having that much to drink but she did start to act strangely after that tall, muscular one had joined dem. The way he had looked at her……
“You did not drink much, mon ami.” He voiced out loud, still deep in thought.
“Exactly! I had only one drink, so why can’t I remember? Rem there’s something else” she hesitated before telling him. Remy was one of her closes friends but she knew even with his over protective nature where she was concerned, she was in for a major ribbing. “I swear, frenchie if you breathe a word of this, I’ll………”
“Ororo, chéri I am deeply wounded you would doubt me dis way. What is said between us stays der.” He admonished, feeling deeply wounded.
“Not even to Scott?” she persisted.
“Non bien-aimie. Scott is my lover; you are my friend and ma famille. I have never betrayed you and will not start now. So stop stalling and tell me dis tragedy.”
“I’m sorry Rem. It’s just this situation has me so rattled that I don’t know what I’m saying.”
Dis be worst den, Remy thought. Stormy was almost never out of control. Unless it had to do wit dat imbécile, Bishop! “I know. Now tell me so we fix it”
“I I ….woke up married!” She stuttered.
“Merde!” Alarm bells started ringing in his head. “Your new husband, he the one you introduced to us? Je ne sais quoi?”
“How did you know?”
“A feeling, petite. Where is he?”
“I think his still here. I kicked him out and barracked myself in my room but I can hear movement every so often outside.” Ororo casted her eyes to the closed door as if Logan would suddenly kick it open.
Yeah right! The man was crazy, not desperate!
“Ok, stay der, we will continue dis vis á vis. I be der.”
“Wait Rem!” Ororo held the dead phone in her astonished hands and groaned.
Great! That’s all she needed when she was feeling this crappy with a hang over. A fight in her living room between her over protective, arrogant, out of the closet gay best friend and the straightest, most arrogant, chauvinistic hetero jerk she’s ever had the misfortune to…….marry! To make things even worst her three mother hens would be here to cheer them on! Might as well get her big behind some popcorn and a front row seat.

“Looks like she wore him out!”
“Or killed him.”
“Dammmmn! I can’t believe it, our Ro got her some last night!”
“You’re so crude Cece!”
“You were thinking the same thing, Jean. I’m just brave enough to say it.
“Would you two shut up before you wake him!” Elizabeth glared at the two bickering women with a look that dared them to continue arguing.
All three instead turned their gaze down on the slightly snoring man on Ororo’s couch. They stared transfixed at his rugged handsome features, wild dark hair, heaving muscular chest still wearing last night’s shirt. They admired the way his slacks molded muscular thighs and left them in no doubts of his masculinity.
“Take a picture, it’ll last longer.”
Muttered a deep voice from the area of his other head they weren’t focusing on. All three raised blushing and surprised faces to stare into Logan’s amused blue eyes. He smirked, easily able to tell what was on their minds. Especially Reds. Her feelings were written all over her beautiful flushed face. In another time, another life maybe he would have taken her up on that open invitation. But not now, not when he’d finally gotten the one woman that had seen what was under the farce he called a life and accepted him anyway.
Ororo.
Damn, even her name turned him on! Or was it the erotic dream he was having about her before being interrupted? No, it was more then that. Much more.
She challenged him, pissed him off, encouraged him, and had his back whenever he needed it. They were a formidable team in the courtroom. Each sensing what needed to be said, what needed to be accomplished, and what needed to be repaired in order to effectively represent their clients. Now he had to prove to her that they could be just as formidable in a life long partnership.
Hell, how was he supposed to do that, when she refused to talk to him? And twelve hours on her couch was wearing his back out. Maybe her three sidekicks could help? He turned to the ogling women and plastered his most winning smile on his face. If you couldn’t get to the mountain……
“It’s nice to see….” He didn’t get a chance to charm them.
The door to Ororo’s room suddenly opened. She stepped out and stopped when she saw her friends practically salivating over a laid back Logan.
Great! He was still here. And look at those hoochies she called friends. They were just falling over themselves over his highness! God, look at him, just eating it up!
“Well, well if it isn’t my so called friends! Come to enjoy the show!” she said hoping they could not hear the tinged of jealousy lacing her voice.
“Girl, what are you bitching about?” Cece grabbed hold of Logan’s crossed feet and moved it off the couch before sitting heavily next to him.
“Yeah Ro, what’s got your panties in a bunch?” Ororo gaped from Elizabeth, Cece, and Jean and wondered how had they ever become friends. Jean, the stunning red head, with an air of innocent vulnerability and a body that belied her angelic nature. Cecilia Reyes, sexy, no nonsense, black Hispanic diva and mother of three who spoke her mind and took no shit from anyone including them and her devoted husband, Hank. Elizabeth, the rebellious society beauty who loved pushing buttons and shocking people. This week it was her purple hair and next week it would be something else. Just the accidental pairing of all four of them in a two-bed dorm room eleven years ago and enough pain and heartache to cement their bond.
Just you guys horning in. Like usual. She wondered which one would succeed in seducing him away. Why the fuck did she care? She didn’t need to go falling for a skinny, no good, two-timing gigolo!
“Do you heifers know what your bright idea caused me last night?” she glared. Trying to ignore the infuriating, smug face of her problem.
“You got laid!” Cece said. “ By a fine ass white ‘dude’ who we’d all love to get a piece of!” Logan almost choked on his laughter, until he saw the storm brewing in Ororo’s blue eyes.
“Well ladies, don’t let me stand in your way. You can have him! Just don’t let the door hit your skinny asses on the way out!” she turned back to her room and slammed the door.
“Damn!” growled Logan. He wanted her out of the damn room! Now thanks to loud mouth there, he’d probably be waiting for another twelve hours or longer.
Fiercely like a mother tiger, Cece turned on him. “What the hell did you do to her? And you better tell us the truth or you won’t live to regret it!” The look in her eyes would have made him laughed if he didn’t understand their worry.
“I fell in love with her.” He murmured.
“What!” yelled Jean. A bit surprised and skeptical.
“In one night? They always say it’s the quite ones.”
“You have noticed that Ro……..isn’t built exactly like a runway model, right?”
“What the fuck do I care about that! I’ve dated your ‘runway’ models and all most of them care about is my bank account. Ororo is different. She doesn’t care about any of that. She sees me as a man not as a bunch of numbers in a bankbook. Her beauty comes from inside and shows itself on the outside. And I’ve been in love with her a lot longer then last night. The time was just never right to tell her. If you, as her ‘friends’ don’t see that then she doesn’t need you!” He sneered. Anger deepening his brows into deep groves. Silence met his tirade as they stared at each other for several seconds. Each having the same thought racing through their minds. Ro had hit the jackpot and didn’t even know it!
“Nice speech, Romeo. Now are you willing to put your money where your mouth is?”
“Yes!” he growled furiously.
“Good. You’re going to have to. Now explain why she’s so pissed off?” Lizzy crossed her arms and kept her eyes on the man still glaring at her.
Logan signed and released his anger and pent up frustration. Alienating Ororo’s friends wouldn’t do him any good. He needed their help if he was going to keep his wife. He ran a harassed hand through his wayward hair and faced them.
“You might as well know this too. Ro and I got married last night.” He mumbled.
“What! Did he just say what I think he did? Married!” Cece cried incredulously.
“How in the hell did taking her home, end with you two married.” Shouted Elizabeth.
Jean sat heavily down in a chair. Disappointment warred with astonishment that her best friend not only got herself a good-looking husband but a rich one too. Not that she wasn’t happy for Ro but who would have guest that out of the four of them to get married next it would be her?
“Look, I know that this comes as a surprise for you but I don’t give a fuck about your feelings right now. I’m worried about my wife and how this is effecting her.”
“Whose fault is that? That’s right, yours. We’ll be lucky if she talks to us again!”
“Fuck that! What I want to know is how this all happened?”
“Dat is exactly what I want to know.”
They all turned at the sound of the new voice. The girls groaned. Logan looked suspiciously at the tall and lean, brown haired, startling albino eyed man standing at the entrance. How many people had the keys to her apartment! He silently wondered.





You must login () to review.