Disclaimer: The some of the main characters are not mine. They belong to Marvel, I am just borrowing them for a time.
Title: Yesterdays Secrets Part2
Rating: Who knows!
Authors Notes: This fic has been long in the writing but it is my favorite. I hope you all enjoy it cause it a long one.


“Ororo honey, wake up!” Someone in the distance was shaking her. Remy. What happened and why was she laying on the ground? Then it all came rushing back to her. She’d fainted cause of him! She looked up but it wasn’t Remy’s handsome, dark features she saw. She was staring into the startling blue pools of Logan’s eyes. For a fleeting second she felt transported back at a time when staring into those eyes was all she wanted. When it was all that mattered. Even now she thought she saw concern written in them but at a blink it was gone, replaced by contempt.
“Are you alright, chere?” asked Remy
“I’m fine.” For the first time she realized she was cradled in Logan’s arms. The slight physical contact between them was sending electrical charges through her body. Quickly she pulled away from him as if burnt by fire. In her haste she managed to knock them both down with her ending up sprawled across his chest. This was getting better and better by the minute she thought sarcastically. A crowd of villagers formed around them. Some of the younger kids were laughing and pointing at them. Ororo felt color rush to her already heated face. At least no one could see how mortified she was. Until she happened to look down into those blue pools. Damn!
She made another attempt to get up but only seemed to make things worst. A loud grunt from Logan as she elbowed him in the ribs was enough to convince her to remain still.
“Here let me help you.” Laughed Remy as he leaned over to grab her outstretched hand.
“Gee thanks allot Rem. How considerate of you!” she responded once she was standing again. Remy turned away from the glare in her eyes to help Logan but Ororo could see his shoulders shaking suspiciously. Yaa rushed over to her, concerned she was hurt. Ororo reassured her that she was fine. The young girl looked doubtful but she bent down anyway to retrieve her scattered letters on the ground.
“You sure you alright, baby girl or should I get Yaa to go get doc Steve? I got to tell you, you don’t look so hot.”
“Goodness Remy all this concern is libel to go to my head. Now stop it! I’m fine.” She used the pretext of brushing dust from her clothes to ignore piercing blue eyes and the lingering reaction to his touch.
“ As amusing as it’s been watching my fiancé rolling in the dirt, darling do you think we could get to our hotel now?” drawled a frosty voice.
Ms expensive clothes. Ororo had completely forgotten her. Her eyes collided with frosty greens. Oh God! Jean Grey. The bitch that had caused the breakup of her engagement to Logan. Standing several steps away from her! Can this day get any better!
“Remy tell me they are leaving with you?” Ororo whispered urgently.
“Ok what’s going on? You’ve been acting very strangely since I got here.”
“It’s nothing. I’m just tired.” Remy noticed the panicked glaze never left her eyes.
“Ororo we have known each other a long time. I hope you know you can tell me anything.”
“I know. But this is something I have to handle myself.” She patted his arm and forced a smile that did not reach her eyes to her lips.
“Remy we don’t have time to waste. Unless you’re staying.”
“No. I’m on the last flight out of here. Logan Howlett meet Ororo Mounroe, doctor extraordinaire, best friend, and ravishing beauty. All wrapped into one stunning little package!.” Remy grinned charmingly at her. She glared. Her throat convulsed dryly when she saw the full rage of his eyes turned on her accusingly.
“Ororo and I are old friends.” He drawled deceptively. Remy turned surprised eyes on her.
“Ro, you did not say anything.”
“Our acquaintance was a brief one, Rem. So insignificant it did not rate mentioning.” She flippantly said. Her eyes remained lock with Logans.
His eyes narrowed imperceptive to all else but Ororo. She knew him to well and remembered more then she wanted to about him.
“Yes. A mistake that was thankfully ended and forgotten without a second thought.” They glared at each other. Bitterness, pained anger shrouded them in a private cocoon that lasted until it was penetrated by a syrupy voice demanding attention.
“Darling…. we really must hurry if we’re to arrive at the hotel in time.” Jean Gray purred, possessively latching on to Logan’s arm.
“We’re staying here.” His voice bridged no argument, while his eyes still tore into Ororo.
“No! There is no room. You must leave.” She cried, panic causing her voice to rise.
A smirk spread across Logan’s lips. “ Not on your life. Didn’t Remy tell you, doc. I own half this village.”
A long moment of silence passed as his words sank into her befogged brain. Shock then fear crossed her exotic features. Logan watched with fringed disinterest at the war of emotions she was trying so hard to hide. Fear? What in the hell was she hiding?
“Logan’s right, Chere. I’ve already arranged to have the room near the clinic ready for them.”
“But that’s Hank’s room.” She pleaded.
“He knows. He’s the one that offered.”
“Logan, I will not stay here! Look at me, am a mess. I want to go to a expensive hotel with room service, a bath and a bed! Not some hole in the wall!” yelled Jean, drawing more attention to them from the gaulking villagers.
“Fine, leave with Lebeau.”
“But..but….”
His eyes turned into twin glacial peaks. “No buts Jeannie. I warned you this wouldn’t be some debutante social event. I’m here on business.” He turned his eyes on Ororo again. “Unfinished business and I’m not leaving here until its all cleared up.” He threatened.
Ororo swayed unsteadily and reached out to Remy for support, but before she could grasp his arm, Logan scooped her up into his arms as if she weighted nothing.
Her face flooded with heat. “Put me down!”
“I’d like nothing more then to do just that, but until you can stand without fallen on your face, you’re staying put.” He said coolly.
Unless she wanted to make a complete fool of herself, Ororo realized she had no choice but to remain pressed against his hard body swimming in the sheer masculine scent clouding her nostrils. His cologne was faint but it was his natural scent that made her squirm uncomfortably. How can one-man cause so man different reactions from her. Even after all these years. She was trying so hard not to lean into him more, to bury her nose at the column of his neck and let the smell of him invade all her senses.
“Where?” he suddenly growled. She petulantly folded her arms and glared ahead.
“Over there. The hunt with the red flap.” Ororo glared daggers at Remy, but ignored Logan. The Cajun raised his dark brows in worry and confusion. His eyes demanding answers that she refused to give. Logan headed in the direction Remy pointed to. His long strides easily carrying his burden.
“Logan!” screeched an outraged redhead left stamping more dusts of clod with her white and expensive shoes. Ororo glanced over to see Remy guiding the glaring woman towards the clinic. She almost felt sorry for her. Almost.
“Put your arms around my neck.”
“What?”
“Do it or I’ll drop your pretty little ass right here.” He barked. Intent written across his face. She hurriedly wand her arms around his neck brushing the dark hair at the collar of his shirt. She tried in vain to appear unaffected by his nearness but could already feel the quickening of her heart beating wildly like a caged animal. She knew without a doubt he could hear it too.
“Just remember, I was not the one who asked for your help.” She grumbled. Close to his ear. Too close.
Logan kept his gaze straight ahead. She didn’t need to know the kind of power she still had on him. But damn, he should have never touched her. She felt to right against him. Smelled to good. How in the hell could she get sandalwood way out here? The Cajun. His brows furrow in anger…..jealousy? No. He didn’t care if Ororo was having an affair with a married man. But his wife was another matter. Did she know? They sure weren’t hiding it with displays like the one he’d witness earlier. Maybe he should warn Remy. Why should he throw away his marriage on a fickle woman who didn’t know the first thing about love and commitment? Fuck!
Unaware of the thoughts racing through his mind, Ororo’s lips tingled with the need to lay her full lips against the pulse at the base of Logan’s neck. All she had to do was flick her tongue along its smooth lines and …………God! What was she thinking! This man had taken all her hopes and dreams and stomped on them as if they, she was nothing. Leaving behind her shrivled and battered heart in the process. No, never again! She had come half way across the world to escape his lies and for five years she had succeeded. Her future depended on her not letting him get under her skin again. She wrapped a strong coat of resolve around her and stiffen in her arms.
“Stop wiggling!” he growled, sensing her withdrawl.
“Then put me down! I can walk on my own.”
“When am ready.” He ground out.
“Yes your high and mightiness!” Logan turned his head and stared into her eyes.
“If only you were so compliant when we were together.” Sarcasm laced every word.
“You would have liked that! Little woman at home, blindly eating up the crumbs you threw her way while……..” he waited for her to finish, when she didn’t continue he prompted her.
“While what?”
“Nothing. It no longer matters.”
“I meant what I said before, I’m here for answers and im not leaving til I get them.”
“You are in for a long wait.”
“Good thing I’m a patient man.” He looked away from her and brushed aside her door and entered the darken interior. It took a moment for their eyes to adjust, long enough for their breaths to mingle and pulses to race.
“Nandi? Are you hurt?” Yaa stood next to them. Concern on her abashed face. Logan raised an eyebrow at the name but said nothing.
“No, Yaa. I’m fine. Just felt a bit unsteady and Mr. Howlett decided to carrying me.” Bitterness laced her words.
Logan pretended not to notice; instead he let his eyes run over the scarce space, missing nothing. She watched him and knew what he thought of her home. The deepened ridges across his brows spoke volumes.
“Will you please put me down now?”
“Please excuse us, Yaa.” He ordered at the same time she spoke.
“No!” she cried furiously. How dare he order her servant out of her home as if he owned the place! She fumed. If he thought he could suddenly appear and command her life, he was in for a few surprises! Yaa hesitated at the entrance. “Nandi?”
“Is just tired. I’ll call you when I’m done.” He cajoled with a voice filled with authority. Yaa glanced uncertain at her and at Logan then quickly disappeared.
“What, do you want!” she shouted, not caring who heard. She jerked down, surprising him into letting her legs go. Ororo quickly stepped away from him and faced him like a vengeful shrew demanding her pound of flesh. He felt arousal race through him. She looked beautiful. Eyes flashing, lips pursed with agitation, and breasts heaving rapidly.
“You know what I want.” He drawled, hating the ach of desire flaring in his chest, he loathed himself for it. Being so close, seeing her after all these years of wondering, not knowing, hunted by her touch, laugh, smile had almost drove him insane. Now finally she was within his grasp. He could reach out and touch her. The need grew, his heart beat faster. He had to force himself to remember that he hated her. Despised her for taking his heart and held it captive for all those years. She destroyed his innocence, his trust and his faith.
“No, I do not! Nor do I care to know. I just want you gone.” His eyes penetrated her defenses until all that was left was stark with fear.
“Sorry to disappoint you, but I’m here to stay.” He turned from her and circled around the suddenly small space. “This is where you’ve been.” He signed in the silence. “In this little hole.”
She flinched, tilted her head up and stared daggers at him. “You always placed monetary value on everything, missing the true joy of things. Even me.”
The sudden raged unleashed on his face wiped any thought from her mind. Ororo stepped back. He reached out and pulled her to him with a force that slammed her into the solid wall of his chest.
“No darling, my mistake was putting any value on you or anything you had to say.” Growled. Her eyes widened in anger covered up by a stab of pain.
“You should think your mother then, she never thought I was good enough for you.”
“Believe me, I have.”
Tears pricked at the back of her eyes. “Let me go!”
“Not this time.” He swooped down and grounded his lips against hers.
Punishment.
That’s what he kept telling himself he was doing but the feel of her soft defiant lips against his was more then he could take. He tightened his arms around her and groaned softly. In response Ororo gave in to the inevitable and swiped her arms around his neck to bury her fingers into the dark nest of hair at the back. The kiss deepened.
His tongue sweeps inside her mouth in leisure strokes as if he had all the time in the world. She groaned and whimpered with passion. He let go of one hand and moved the finger against a full breast and cupped the softness into a gentle squeeze. Flame scorched across Ororo’s cotton shirt right into her nipple causing her knees to almost buckle. Moans, loud and heated escaped forcefully between their sealed lips. Both uncaring of who it was coming from as long as it continued. The thought that her breasts were fuller then he remembers fleeted though Logan’s mind but he pushed it aside. Of course there was obvious physical changes, with both of them. He had a bigger build, ruthless personality, and she was rounder, fuller in her hips and breasts. A sense of found maturity and strength glowed from her brown orbs. It only made her more desirable.
He pushed the thick spear of his manhood to rub at the apex of her thighs and nearly exploded like a school kid instead of the experienced womanizer he had become. No other woman had ever made him feel this out of control. This primal urge to take her over and over again until he was completely full of her. Problem with that was he could never seem to get enough of her. No matter how many times they’d made love or how often, he always thirsted for more.
“Mommy?” Why is that bazungu doing to you?”
Ororo jerked her head back in shock. Light from the open flap spilled into the room and blinded her as she fought to escape the web of desire and regain some amount of her senses. Her brain was screaming that it was urgent that she do so.
“Mommy?” her eyes widen and she quickly stepped away from Logan but not before she gleamed the confused look in his eyes as his head faced the two little witness of their untimely passions. She tried shielding her children from his continued scrutiny and prayed for more time but deep down she knew it was already to late. There was nothing she could do to stop the storm that was about to be unleashed. She could already feel the devastating war of emotions jabbing furiously from behind her and dared not even risk a glance or he would exploded. Her children. She had to protect them no matter what.
Kneeing down to face their confused and frightened faces, Ororo felt a rush of love for them. They were hers and she would protected them!
“You are back early.” She whisphered soothingly and hugged both. Her son remained stiff in her arms, eye glaring over her shoulder. His stance was alert and weary waiting for the stranger to try to harm them. Pride rushed to her chest, her little warrior.
“Listen.” She pleaded. “I have to talk to this man. I want you two to go outside and wait for me. When I’m done I’ll come find you.”
“Okay Mommy.” Her daughter Marie whispered. Even as she sensed something was wrong. Her son, James refused to leave her alone with him.
“Mother I will not leave you alone with that bazungu!” he insisted stubbornly, not liking the way the big man was looking at them.
“James, you must do as I say.” She stiffened at the audible gasp from behind them but refused to turn around. Her son stood there for several long mutinous minutes before finally grabbing his twin’s hand and going outside. Ororo stood but refused to turn.
“They’re mine.”
The words were softly spoken as if he was saying the words to himself. A statement of fact not a question. Sorrow, disbelief, pride and anger carried to her ears. She shivered. There was no denying the truth. James and Marie’s features, posture so like their fathers openly told their parentage. They were his children too.
She cried out as Logan’s fingers bit into her arm and twirled her around to face him.
“Why Ororo, why didn’t you tell me?” his voice was hoarse and grim with barely controlled rage.
“Why! How dare you ask me that!” she threw at him. Contempt hurling the words at him. “I would die before I let you hurt them, like you hurt me!”
“You bitch!” he growled out. “ I gave you everything and you took it all, leaving me empty except for the consuming hatred I carry with me for the past five years. Don’t you even think about standing there and lye to my face! You make me sick.”
“If I’m a bitch, Logan you turned me into one. You’re the one that told me lies after lies. Our whole relationship was a bed of lies. Don’t deny it!” Ororo said furiously. Did he really think she was blind to his affair? To his empty promises. He was engaged to his mistress for god sakes!
“That’s the first truthful thing you’ve said.” His voice dripped with ice. “All these years off searching for you, thinking maybe i……. All the wasted time without knowing!” he pushed her away from him with a look of pure disgust. She fell heavily on the cot.
“You’ve stolen years from me, from my children, now it’s my turn!” he threatened , towing vengefully over her.
“What?” dread race through Ororo. The full meaning of his words reaching her.
“No! Logan I won’t let you take my children!” she cried out,
"Yea, how are you going to stop me? They’re my kids too and once i get the best judge that money can buy, it's just a matter of time before I take them to Westerly."
Tears ran down her face. "If you ever felt anything for me, you won't do this."
"And if you ever felt anything at all you would have never kept them from me." She looked away from him acknowledging his words, when she looked back he was gone.





You must login () to review.