~~~~

“What so now you’re not going to speak to me because I think he was hot?” She asked as she followed him from the Blackbird and back to the locker room area, as Jean and Scott headed to give the Professor their report. He didn’t even look back to reply, but did growl angrily as he started undressing from his uniform. She did the same as she continued to try a talk with him. “Oh come on Logan, I know you two have history but what has that got to do with me?”

“Everything.” He hissed as he turned, grasping her arms and then he slammed her back against a locker, and pinned her there. She was so stunned by the action that she didn’t speak but stood silent staring into his eye, searching for any signs that he would actually hurt her. He saw the questioning fear in her eyes and bowed his head a bit as he loosed his death grip on her arms. “Look,” He spoke as his head remained bowed and his eyes locked to their feet. “I know you don’t remember it,” He slowly looked up at her, locking eyes. “But not so long ago, Sabertooth tried to hurt you, and when I say hurt I mean in the worse way a man could hurt a woman, and he didn’t mind an audience.” She swallowed back the vile in her throat that had form from the image his words placed in her mind. “And now yer practically inviting him to it.” She still couldn’t reply but simply bowed her head a bit in shame.

“I..I didn’t…”

“I know darlin, ya don’t remember much about, before the accident, but ya trust me?” She quickly looked at him with an expression that asked ‘how could you ask that’. “then trust me when I saw thatSabertooth is bad news, and ya don’t want ta be fuckin around wit him, in fact when ya see him tuck yer tail and haul ass…”

“I can….”

“No! Ya don’t try ta fight ya run, he’s fast fer his size and could take ya down quick, and ya wouldn’t be able ta get him off ya once he’s latched on, he’d have ya out cold before ya could conjure up one of yer bolts.” She smiled at him warmly endeared by his concern and amused by his little knowledge, though it was more then her own knowledge of herself, she seemed to be aware of one factor of her mutant abilities that it seems no one else was aware of. She reached out and gently grasped his face, pulling him down into a sensual kiss, which shocked him still for a second, before he gripped her in his embrace, deepening it. After a few second Logan’s body flew back against the opposite lockers as the smell of burnt hair filled the room. Ororo opened her mouth and blew out a cloud of smoke before speaking.

“Why does everyone think I have to conjure anything?” She then held out her hand and a small thunderstorm hovered about it. “It’s all right at my fingertips.” She said with a pleased smile, which soon faded when she noticed that Logan hadn’t made a move to get up. “Oh, please Logan, the voltage wasn’t even that much, it just stunned you.” She said rolling her eyes at what she thought was his attempt at scaring her. “Logan?” She called out as she moved to him now noticing how red his skin was. “Oh God, Logan!” She then moved to stand and go seek Jean’s help, when his hand shot out and grabbed her throat, and instinctively her hands gripped his. He yanked her face close to his and her eyes widened as she watched his skin heal over.

“My entire skeleton is metal, remember that the next time ya want ta ‘just stun’ me.” He said in a near growl as she roughly released her neck, which she rubbed at.

“I’m sorry I didn’t know, you never told me, you just popped out the claws.” She stated as she continued rubbing at her neck.

“Well now ya do so now so keep ya fuckin bolts to yerself.” He said gruff as he stood.

“Fine but you didn’t have to be so rough.” She said as she too stood and moved towards the back to her designated locker, and began trying to undress. Logan watched her for a moment before he moved to her to help. “I’ve got it, thanks” She said coldly as she brushed him off.

“I don’t mind, here let me…”

“No, fuck off!” She said harshly as she now spun to glare at him.

“I’m sorry ok,” He threw out. “Now let me help ya.” He once again moved, reaching for the zipper in the back of her uniform. She in turn smacked his hand away and gave him a strong shove, making him stumble back a bit. When he regained his composure he looked up at her with a grin and she threw back a challenging smirk. In the blink of an eye he had pounced, throwing her back against the locker, while grasping and then pinning both her hands above her head, with one of his. “Was jus tryin ta be nice, darlin.” He huffed in her breath as he pressed his hard body against hers.

“And I said I didn’t want your help.” She hissed as she struggled against him, trying in vain to free herself. “Now get off me.” He only chuckled as he lifted his free hand up to eye-level, and Ororo’s eyes widened as watched a single blade slowly slide from in between his first and middle fingers. He moved the sharp tip to the top opening of her suit, causing her eyes to swiftly shoot up to stare at his, which were locked on hers. “You would not dare.” She spoke through gritted teeth and he arched his brow to her.

“No?”

Riiiiip!

“I cannot believe you just did that.” Ororo said as her now bared chest heaved up and down with her panted breaths. Logan only grinned wider as he averted his eyes from her face down to her satin covered breasts and then back up to her eyes. “You Son-of-a-B….Mmmmhmhmh.” Her curse was cut off as Logan’s mouth suddenly latched onto hers in a breath-taking kiss. Again she struggled against him to free her hands, which she eventually did and instantly gripped them in Logan’s hair, yanking him closer. His own hands weren’t idle as they wrapped around her waist in a vice grip, lifting her bit from the floor. She in turn lifted one of her legs and wrapped it across Logan’s backside, as one of his hands shot out to grip her leg and hold her to him. They were so lost in each other they hadn’t noticed the two figures that stood in the entrance, one smiling at the scene while the other stared in disbelief and slight embarrassment.

“Mmmhmm!” Scott cleared his throat and the would-be lovers both broke the kissing and groping and looked to the door. “We’re not interrupting anything are we?” Scott asked with a pleased smile on his face.

“Come on Scott, lets just go change in the jet.” Jean suggested as she quickly bowed her head and left out.

“Yeah,” Scott replied as he stood a moment more laughing at the pair in the locker room and slightly shaking his head before following Jean’s trek. Both Logan and Ororo stared at the now empty doorway for a moment before Ororo began to giggle until she noticed the serious look on Logan face, and she watched him in confusion.

“Jeannie,” He mumbled but it was still loud enough for Ororo to hear and her smile instantly faded and she chuckled.

“Right,” She said as she dropped her leg back to the floor and again pushed Logan away, who moved back without a struggle as he focused back on her, watching as she hurriedly yanked off her suit and began redressing in her jeans and tank top.

“What?” Logan asked as he folded his arms across his chest.

“Go to hell,” She threw over her back as she zipped up her boots. “Told you I aint got time to waste on a man who’s got his head stuck up some woman’s ass, and a woman I might add, that aint interested in you.” He clinched his jaws at these words, not caring to hear from another what he knew in his heart. “I think I get it now though, Jean’s safe right. I mean you know you’ll never have anything serious with her. Even if you do manage by some miracle to actually get in her pants, you know she’s still stay with Scott, forgetting it ever happened or telling him and then begging his forgiveness, which let’s face it he’d give, cause he’s even more pussy whipped than you are. Then you’ll have it all, a taste of Red but with no strings attached.” She said again chuckling at him as she moved to the door, but stopping before heading out and turning to look back at him. “Funny thing is that’s exactly what I wanted too, from you. So you see ‘dumb-ass’ you could have had some commitment free pussy anyway.” With that she walked out leaving him to stare after her.





You must login () to review.