He had sensed her watching him but he didn’t mind so he didn’t call her on it. He kept his eyes and focus on the secluded winding dirt road they were traveling down. She sat with her back against the passenger side door with her knees bent and to her chest, as she openly watched him with interest.

“Is that part of your mutation?” She asked, ending their three hours of comfortable silence.

“What?” He responded but didn’t take his eyes off the road.

“Your hair,” That question earned her an icy glance from him as he arched a brow at her. “The way it sticks up like that, all wild and unruly.”

“I don’t ‘style’ it if that’s what yer askin. I wash it and leave it.” He replied.

“Hmph, well I like it,” She said as she stretched out her legs and rested her bare feet across his lap. “I think it’s sexy,” She added and he looked down at the wiggling toes attached to the feet in his lap, and then up into the face of the woman seated beside him, whose face held a wanton look.

“You really, really like playing with fire don’t you kid?” He growled.

“I’m not afraid of you and in case you hadn’t noticed I’m not a kid,” She arched her back a bit and raised her arms above her head, she appeared to be stretching, but he could see her true purpose was to display her ample breast, which he gazed at unashamed and appreciatively. He chuckled as he shook his head slightly and returned his gaze back to the road. “Don’t laugh at me, Wolverine,” She hissed as she narrowed her eyes and kicked at one of his thighs with one of her feet. This got her another growl, but this time it was a warning growl and she knew it, so she yanked her feet from his lap, as she turned in her seat and place her feet on the floor.

“You shouldn’t try to play some sexpot, seductress. It don’t suit ya.”

“You mean it doesn’t suit ‘her’, but like I keep telling you. I aint her,” She huffed out as she crossed her arms across her chest, and Logan couldn’t figure out if she did that as a defense mechanism or as some form of comforting mechanism.

“’Her’, ya mean ‘Ro?” Naw darlin I don’t mean ‘Ro. No ‘Ro was a born seductress, and she was all the more alluring because she didn’t have to try. Hell I don’t even think she realized just how sexy she was. She didn’t have ta ‘act’ it she was just sexy ‘period’. No effort needed. Now you, you try too hard and you look silly because you really have no idea…” Logan stated and didn’t go further leaving her to wonder.

“I don’t have any idea? What the fuck is ‘that’ suppose to mean?” She asked angrily as she turned back to him. “Come off it Wolverine, we both know that you want me, and I think I’ve made my wants very clear. You’re the one being Mr. Chivalry…no you’re more like some whipped motherfucker getting blue balls waiting around for some pussy you aint never gonna get, instead of taking the pussy being offered to you on a silver platter.” She suddenly jerked forward, and she instinctively threw her hands against the dashboard as the jeep jerked to a sudden stop. She turned to ask him what was wrong only to stare at his back as he exited the driver side of the Jeep, slamming the door closed behind him. She watched him curiously as he stalked around the Jeep to her door which he yanked open. He reached in and grasped her arm roughly. “Hey!” She yelped as he pulled her from the Jeep. Before she could question him he twisted her around until she was facing the inside of the Jeep and then he pushed her chest down against the passenger seat. A part of her was frightened but mostly she was aroused and excited, almost giddy with anticipation. She bit down on her bottom lip and swallowed a moan when he reached down in between her legs and tore open the crotch of the cut-off jeans she wore and then roughly yanked away her white cotton panties, tossing them on the seat beside her, and then he fumbled with the opening of his jeans. She brazenly opened her legs wider to him, welcoming him and he couldn’t help the snarl that fell to his lips as he grasped his harden cock in his hand and positioned himself at her opening. He surged forward slowly pushing himself in between her scorching hot, slick folds. Her arousal and excitement quickly crumbled away as a burning, tearing sensation built up between her legs. “Wait,” She said half gasping, half groaning as she began to push herself up from the seat. Logan tangled one of his hands in her hair and forcefully pushed her face down into the seat as his other hand held a bruising grip on her waist.

“You said this was what you wanted darlin, said you weren’t afraid ta burn,” He grunted as he pushed into her a bit more, purposely taking it slow, inch by inch wanting her to hurt and to tear a bit. Her tears filled her eyes as she clamped them tightly shut and bit into her bottom lip so hard it drew blood. A sudden downpour washed over them but it didn’t still Logan, he continued his painstakingly slow pace. She tried to quell the scream that scratched at her throat for release. She knew he was right, this was what she had asked for and taunted him with, and her pride wouldn’t let her back out now and the way Logan was excitedly grunting above her, told her he probably wouldn’t allow her to even if she had begged him. “That’s enough foreplay,” He said gruffly as he removed the hand from her hair and used it to grasp the other side of her waist. He yanked her back against him as he thrust forward, fully burying himself inside her. This time she couldn’t contain her scream at the pain throbbing in her center.

“Ahhhh!” She cried out and then quieted once again as she gripped the leather seat her upper body rested against, and bit into it with all her might, which muffled her cries. Logan took her from behind savagely, intentionally causing her pain, not wanting her to enjoy a second of it. He raged within her for nearly 45 minutes, though it had felt much longer to Ororo, until he finally roared his release. After a couple more pumps he pulled out of her and she whimpered partly from pain and partly from relief. The monsoon that had been raging around them instantly ended just as Logan moved to the side of the road to take a piss. She grasped the torn underwear from her seat and gingerly wiped between her legs. She winced as the cloth brushed against her very tender and slightly swollen pussy. She wasn’t a bit surprised to see blood when she pulled the cloth up.

“Thanks fer helpin me with my blue balls, kid,” He spoke against her ear with a sneer as he patted her ass. She jumped a bit, but he knew it wasn’t out of fear, that she was just startled because she had not heard him approaching. “Now let’s hit the road and find some place ta stop for tha night. I could use some grub and a couple of hours of sleep.” She simply nodded her head in reply and he moved back around the front of the Jeep to the driver side, while she carefully got back into the passenger seat and quickly crossed her legs. They continued on in complete silence, Logan focused on the road as Ororo stared out her window at the passing scenery.





You must login () to review.