The second they entered the one bed motel room she hurried to the bathroom to start a very hot bath for herself, just as she settled into the soothing water she heard Logan’s voice on the other side of the closed door, mumbling something about getting food. She soaked for well over an hour before the coolness of the water became unwelcoming. After her bath she lingered in the bathroom as she prepared from bed. She took her time drying her hair and moisturizing her skin, before she slipped a black satin nightgown over her body. As she stood over the sink brushing her teeth, she heard a knock at the door and she jumped slightly, startled.

“Food’s here,” Logan’s gruff voice came through the closed door. She looked at herself in the mirror and took a couple of deep breaths before she exited the bathroom. She found Logan already seated at the small dinette which sat in front of the only window in the room. He had already begun eating what looked to be a very rare steak, smothered in sautéed onions and mushrooms with a side of french fries. “I wasn’t sure if you were still a herbivore or if you’d turned carnivore after yer accident, so I got you a steak and a side salad for ya,” He said as he sucked at the juices on his fingers.

“Thanks,” Ororo replied as she raised her head a bit and moved to the table. She carefully seated herself in the chair across from Logan. Even after soaking in a hot bath her core still held a dull ache. She didn’t readily begin to eat, she just sat watching Logan for a few moments as he, seemingly oblivious to her, continued devouring his meal. “You hurt me,” She finally spoke as she focused her eyes down to her steak which she began cutting up. “And I’m sure you tore something.”

“I know,” He responded nonchalantly as his gray eyes locked with her blue ones.

“And you don’t care?” She asked with arched brows.

“Yer a big girl, said you could handle yerself. You shouldn’t let that mouth of yers get you into shit yer ass can’t get ya out of.” She got silent for several long moments letting his words resonate.

“Would you have been rough with ‘her’?” Ororo asked truly curious.

“No, ‘Ro was too classy and precious ta be manhandled,” He answered. He had known who ‘her’ was because it was how Ororo referred to herself, that person she was before the accident. “And she didn’t go around actin like a bitch in heat either.” He added and Ororo couldn’t help but to flinch at the truth in his words.

“And what kind of man are you, Wolverine, a brute who likes to be forceful with ladies, with someone you claim was your friend?” She bit back wanting to hurt him as badly as his words had chaffed her.

“Naw, I’ve never been forceful with a lady, in fact can’t ever really recall ever being with a ‘lady’,” He said around a cocky smirk. “And you aint ‘Ro, least not my friend ‘Ro, I know she’s gone and she probably aint ever coming back. So don’t think you can use that as some kind of sympathy card with me kid, ‘cause I can now see who and what ya are. Yer just some cheap knock off, real cheap.” His ears registered the sound of the slap before the skin on his cheek sensed the sting of her hand striking it.

“Fuck you,” She spat at him as she quickly stood and stepped towards the bed. Logan bolted up and was on her with such speed he appeared as a blur. He grasped both her wrists and jerked them back and locked them behind her back with his hands. She gasped out when he push her arms a bit higher up her back far enough that it caused the sockets of her shoulders to ache, but not with enough force that would cause her shoulder to dislocate. He turned them back to the table and shoved her forcefully on the top, knocking over the food containers they had been eating from.

“Ya offerin again Darlin, you think you can handle me now?” He asked in a whispered tone into her ear, from his position behind her as he pressed the front of his body up against her backside. She refused to reply even as her body shuddered a bit in fear at the thought of him inside her again and so soon after their first encounter, and she silently cursed herself for her weakness, as Logan pushed her face down against the table top and used his knee to nudge her legs open wider. He removed his hands from her wrists freeing her, but she didn’t move, because her stubbornness and determination to not give Logan the satisfaction of thinking he intimidated or scared her would not allow her legs to move. She steeled herself when she felt his hands stroke her satin clad ass, as they slid down and grasped the hem of her nightgown and yanked it up to her waist. He snarled and licked at his canines as he stared at her bare ass. He smirked at the fact she didn’t bother wearing any underwear as he appreciatively rubbed his hands over her backside. He dipped one of his hands down in between her legs and cupped her mound, the feel of her swollen pussy lips and the way she slightly jolted away from his touch made him feel a twinge of remorse for fucking her so roughly earlier. He looked up and locked his gaze onto her face. Her head rested turned to the side against the table and her face held a stoic look as she stared at the far wall. There were only two things that alerted him to her feelings; the lightning and thunder occasionally flashing and rumbling outside and the tears that wet her face. “Fuck!” He growled as he took a step back from her and stumbled to the bed, where he stood with his fists clinched at his sides. After a few moments he noticed that Ororo still lay across the table, on display like a feast and the sight angered him. He wasn’t sure what pissed him off more his treatment of her, her submissive behavior, or his painful hard on. “Get up,” He barked at her and she did; righting herself and smoothing her gown back down. She turned and glared at him as she tilted her head up a bit, and in that second he saw a glimmer of the Ororo he use to know, so proud and regal.

“What you want to hit me now, punishing me with your dick not doing it for you anymore? “ She asked with barely contained anger and disgust.

“What the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you purposely doing and saying shit ta provoke me, ta get under my skin?” She didn’t reply because she didn’t have an answer. She didn’t know why she provoked him but she knew that it was something that she was purposely doing. “I need a drink,” Logan grumbled as he moved to the exit. An intense fear gripped at Ororo as she watched him leaving.

“Will you come back?” She asked in a small voice, and he was sure that if he hadn’t had such keen hearing he would have missed the words. He paused at the door, with his hand already grasping the doorknob. He stood there for a moment contemplating if he would come back or just leave her there.

“Yeah I’ll come back, try ta get some rest, we’re heading out at first light.” He finally said and then left the room, leaving Ororo to wonder if he was in fact coming back.





You must login () to review.