Dear Ororo Munroe,

This is your body speaking. It has come to my conclusion that football stunts your growth.

This is why you have no boobs.

Don’t look so shocked. Those beestings ARE NOT considered breasts.

Football is bad, very bad, for the female body. Just look at Jean Grey. She doesn’t play football and she has the best pair of boobs in like the world, not just Westchester, but the WORLD, Ororo.

This is why you will give up playing football with the boys. They are crushing all your woman parts (or the parts that would be woman parts if you STOPPED PLAYING FOOTBALL!!!!). Boys make you uncomfortable now, anyway.

So do yourself and me a favor and just STOP! You do want boobs, right?

Love,
Your growing body

P.S. It’s not cool to write letters to yourself. Well, I guess it’s okay if you don’t show anyone including Jean. I don’t care if she’s like your bestest friend in the world. She would think you were weird.

x o x o x o

Roro,

Did you ask your parents if you can go to Wanda and Pietro’s end of the summer party?

That would be so cool!!! PIETRO IS SO CUTE!!!! God how did he get a sister like WANDA????

YOU DIDN’T ASK, DID YOU? Oh my god, you have to come. I know your parents only like you to go to parties where parents are, but you don’t have to tell them that the twins’ mother isn’t going to be there.

Oh my God, I heard that the twins’ grandmother is sick and there mother is going to Romania, Transylvania, wherever she’s originally from to look after her until the school year starts. THAT MEANS WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO STAY OVER WITH BOYS!

I wonder where their dad is? They never talk about him. Well, Pietro once said that he’s some really rich guy that only saw his mother once. Wanda said he’s some powerful politician and that she talks to him ALL THE TIME. Pietro said Wanda is aliar. He’s probably right.

What are you going to wear to the party? I haven’t decided yet. I want to wear something that Scott will like. Do you think Logan will be there?

ASK YOUR PARENTS IF YOU CAN GO TO THE PARTY!!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!

Hugs & Kisses,
Jean

x o x o x o

SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN CONVENIENTLY AVOIDING ME, I LEFT THIS NOTE HERE ON YOUR BED TO TELL YOU TO CLEAN THIS PIGSTY, OR I WILL GO THROUGH THIS ROOM LIKE A HURRICANE, YOUNG LADY!

And by the way, Lucas Bishop called. He asked to speak to you. Your father intercepted the call. He asked your father if he could take you to the movies, and your father threatened to scalp him. Remember, kissing gives you cooties.

- Mom

- - -

Author’s Notes: I got that inspiration. Thank a little book called Feeling Sorry for Celia and my old journals from the 9th grade. LOL. (And if it hadn’t been for GoddessReiko’s story, I probably never would’ve picked up Feeling Sorry for Celia again—so she gets some credit, too.) I’m revising the next chapters to reflect all the ideas that I have running through my head. :) The prologue and first chapter have been revised a little bit from their original posting. :) The second chapter will pretty much be the same with some added details.





You must login () to review.