Hangover

I don’t own the X-Men. If I did Storm wouldn’t be overlooked!!! She’s a grate character and Marvel jus put her on the side.

I wrote this story while listening to Baby Boy with Beyonce and Sean Paul, it kind of inspired me .Lol!! Read on!! : )

Anyway here’s the first chapter.
Rated R/NC-17

* For telepathic conversations

Chapter 1





Storm opened her eyes and the morning light was all up in her face.

I swear I left the curtains closed, she thought, then suddenly a voice way too familiar whispered in her ears, “Good mornin darling, sleep well”. Storm bounced out of the bed and couldn’t believe what or rather who she saw in her bed. “Logan, by the Goddess what the hell are you doing in my bed!!!” anger was visible in her face and Logan just returned her with a huge grin. Maybe she had too much vodka if she didn’t even remember what happened.

“You weren’t complaining last night and early this morning about me being in your bed, in fact you didn’t want me to leave Ro”
Storm was totally shocked, he better be joking with me, she thought. Then a sudden sting came to her head, fuck she must have drunk too much, that would explain the headache and the fact that she didn’t remember anything about last night.

Storm needed to get an aspirin so she went into the bathroom. Logan quickly got up and followed her.
“Ro are you ok? Do you want me to get you anything?”
The nerve of this man to act like nothing happened and asking her if she needed anything, thought Storm.

“Yeah I do need you to do something 4 me, GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM!!!!” a loud thunder came from outside the window. The Goddess was royally pissed and she wasn’t in the mood for an argument with Logan.

“Fine whatever!!! Jeez I don’t know what your problem is Ro’ and plus do you want to wake up the whole Mansion, calm down I’ll leave but you know am not goin to stop chasin ya until you come to realise what is going on between us!!!”

“There is no “us” Logan, now leave!!!”

“With pleasure!!!”





Logan didn’t understand why she always had to put that Goddess mask whenever she was close to admitting her feelings, when she was the one who taught him not hide his feelings but to embrace them
“Well she aint getting away from me that easily!!!!” Said Logan, while laying on his bed in his room.

*Logan its Jean, where are you we’re all waiting for you in the Danger Room for the morning session!!*

*What you missed me Red*

*I am serious Logan you are late and Scott is seriously pissed, I stopped him from coming to your room and literally busting the door open, so hurry up!!!*

*K red, be there in a minute*

After the telepathic conversation with Jean Logan took a shower and got his uniform on ready for some Danger Room action.
I wonder if my favourite Goddess is in there. Course she is, ow this is gonna be fun, thought Logan.



Danger Room.

“I swear Jean if he’s late one more time I am literally going to kill him!!!” said Scott.

“I always knew you loved me Scott give me a hug!! I aint that late c’mon Cyke” said Logan grinning, knowing full well that Scott was furious.

“Logan you are 2 Hours late!!!!” said Scott trying to keep his anger in check, “Computer run training session SC15!” said Scott.

Logan was disappointed to see that Storm wasn’t there as he expected. Great, she’s upset I need to have a talk to her later”.




Ororo decided to skip the Training session, after her hang over and her supposed one night stand with Logan because she didn’t feel like leaving her room until lunch.

A certain knock came to her door, but she didn’t feel like opening the door at all. The knock came again with a voice yelling “Ro’ its Scott open the door, are you ok!?!”

Poor Scott was worried, no point in being angry at him. So she went to open the door.
“I am coming Scott please do not shout I have a headache.”
As she opened the door she could see the concern on Scott’s face, so she let him in her room.

“Are you ok Ro, I didn’t see you in the Training session and I thought of checking on you.”

Scott had always been concerned about Storm, he even had a crush on her when they were young but then he settled for Jean, but Ro was still “his Ro” and he needed to know why she didn’t come to a training session like she usually did every Friday morning.

“Yes I am fine Scott please do not worry about me, it’s just a headache? Said Storm.

“I know but I just wanted to make sure you were……………………………….”
Scott just realised that Storm was just in some shorts and a tight top witch showed the various curves of her body. What the fuck am I thinking about I am a married man and Ro is my best friend. Some sexy best friend you have. Scott was battling with his inner voices when Storm touched his check, “Scott is anything wrong?” she was concerned and he didn’t want to alarm her.

“Nah, sorry I just zoned off there…..ehm……anyway you know were to find me if you need me, I will see you at lunch yeah?” said Scott.

Storm was still worried but she smiled and said “Yes I will see you at launch” then Scott hugged her tighter than usual and for far too long, in fact he started to moan while his face was buried in Ororo’s shoulder. Storm was the first one to realise the situation and quite frankly didn’t know what to do, she could feel his lower part grow hard and then she abruptly broke the hug.

As calm as ever Storm said “Scott…………………..I think you should………… ehm leave.” She didn’t want to be rude to her friend but he was married to Jean one of her best friends and she just couldn’t let anything like this happen.

“Ro…….am sorry………..I-I guess I’ll leave, I’ll see you later” and with that he left her room quite nervous. Why am I so fucking attracted to her, I mean we been friends for ages and I’ve learned to get over that little crush I had, what is going on with me, I can’t let Jean pick up on this, damn me I had to get married to a telepath. Just my luck.




Later that night Storm was in her room, the day had gone quite smoothly she had a wonderful lunch and the students actually listened to what she was saying during the lesson.
The door to her room was slightly open and someone made their way into her room but she had a feeling it was no intruder just Logan.
“Hey Ro, what’s up”, just as she expected, well she had to face him sooner or later she thought.

She stood up and closed the door so no one would overhear their conversation, then she turned to face Logan. “Let me guess you are here to talk about “us”, aren’t you Logan”

“So there is a “us” then” Storm wasn’t in the mood for a debate on that so he went straight to the point “Ro I want you and you know that, and I know that deep down you want me too, so don’t give me all that fake cool façade of yours and tell it to me straight like you always do, do you want me Ro?” said Logan getting dangerously too close to Ororo and invading her private space.
“Well do you?” he was really close and Storm just couldn’t deny the fact that she wanted him, Bad. She found herself pressed against her bed, with Logan on top of her, growling.

“Tell me Ro, do you want me, because I want you and there are so many fucking things I wanna do to ya. You drive me mad every time you walk and your hips move from side to side, and the way your breasts bounce up and down, Oh shit Ro do you realise what you do to me!”

“Oh Logan yes, I do want you I just wish I could remember what happened last night”

“Oh don’t worry about that darlin I’ll refresh your memory” Said Logan grinning sexily

Ororo just couldn’t resist and gave in.

Despite the fact that he was a very strong man he touched her so softly, and when he pulled her nightgown off Logan jus couldn’t contain himself, the woman was a real Goddess, he thought. He started taking off his shirt when Ororo stopped him.

“Let me do that for you Logan” Logan certainly didn’t complain, in fact he liked it when women took control especially Ro. He wouldn’t mind getting orders from her any day, he thought. After removing all of their clothes, Logan was nibbling on Storm’s neck, which sent shivers down her spine.

“Mmmm….. Ro ya taste so good, come closer” Logan was pressing his body against her and Storm thought it was time to get in control of the situation.
“Logan I hope I am not just a one night stand because if that’s how it is then…..”
“Ro…mmm……you….know……it….ah shit…aint…..like…ah……that” Said Logan between kisses, he was trying to keep in control but Storm was doing things to him that just didn’t allow him to focus.

“Ah Ro….shit…you know I care bout ya I would never hurt ya”
“That’s all I …..mmmmm…..wanted….mmm……..to hear. Oh Logan I can’t take this sweet torture anymore I want you inside of me……please!!
The minute Logan heard that he put Ro on top of him and entered her opening.

“Shit……..argh………Ro…..argh……..you feel so tight”
“Its…..ugh…..been….mmmm….a while…..that’s, all”
They were moving slow at first and then the pace picked up and Storm was on top Logan enjoying the fact that she was in control.

Damn she’s good! Thought Logan between thrusts, he never expected her to be this good at it, he slightly opened his eyes just to see what her expression was like. Her head was thrown back and a few strands of her hair were clinging to her beautiful face, he had the urge to move them from her face but he jus couldn’t focus.

“Ah……..Logan….. harder…..faster!!!”

“Ah…….Shit…..Ro….I can’t….hold….any……longer………I……need…..tah cum, Ow Shit…..Arrrgh!!!

“Ah Logan…Yes, yes……ugh…..YESSSS!!!!” That was her cry of release as Storm fell on Logan’s chest.

“Wow…..Ro’….…heh..…didn’t……know…….you……..had….it in ya girl, you were ridin me like a wild horse”
“Heh, well that is just a side of me you don’t see that often”
“Indeed” Said Logan
“By the way how did u know I like to stay on top when……… u know “
“I figured since you’re the type of woman who likes to take control of a situation I thought maybe you’d like to take control then.
“Good thinking, now go to sleep.” Said Storm before she kissed him on the check and drifted off to sleep.
As she fell asleep Logan was still awake holding on tight to Storm just looking at her, and thinking of what just happened. I best not screw this one up because this is Ro we’re talking bout not some fucking hoe, he thought.

TBC

Hey people what do you think please review so I can continue the next chap!!!





You must login () to review.