Don’t mess with the Goddess!!!

I don’t own the X-Men Marvel does blah blah blah…..

Rated: R

Chapter 2.

“Logan?”

“…………..”

“Logan, wake up”

“ Mhmm…..what you want ta play sum more Ro!?!” Said Logan, but when he looked at Storm she wasn’t smiling she was angry. Shit has she realised that nothing happened that night!?! Ow Fuck!!! I already screwed dis up. Great Job bub she’s gonna start putting 2 and 2 together. Well I ‘l just act like I don’t know anything.

“When me and you were making love you said that I was tight, right!”

“…Yeah, so…..” Said Logan trying to turn his back on her so that he wouldn’t have to face her. But he was shocked at Ro’s actions because she swiftly turned him around and with a firm grip she held him down below her.

“If me and you had sex that night how come I was so tight, only one explanation do you need me to say it to you!!” Red alert Ororo was angry and he just had to stop playing dumb.

“Well I wanted it to happen but da fact is we both fell asleep and I wanted you so bad that I thought that maybe……….” “Ro where are ya going please come back here” Said Logan.

There was no use the woman was impossible to talk to right now and it would just make it worst if he said anything.

“Logan I never expected you to be such a selfish DICK, ARE YOU THAT DESPERATE TO GET SOME THAT YOU HAVE TO LIE TO ME, I THOUGHT WE SWORE TO ALWAYS BE HONEST WITH EACHOTHER!!!!!!!!!!”
Her anger was very visible and Logan knew how hard it was for her to keep her powers in check. Fuck!! He thought, What da hell am I supposed tah do. Guess I should have told her from da start.

Logan got off the bed and tried to get close to Ororo but her eyes where clouding turning white “Logan I suggest you leave or Goddess help me I will not be held responsible for my actions!!!”, her expression was one of pure hate and the best thing for him to do was to run but his body didn’t respond to his brain and he found himself stepping closer to Storm.
As he stepped closer a bolt of lightning hit him and he was out cold.



“Logan, wake up please, Logan”

“…………Mhm….S-Storm…!?!”

“No Logan it’s me Jean”

Logan was regaining his strength slowly and he soon realised that he was in the Med Lab.
I need to see Storm and tell her am sorry even it means getting shocked again, thought Logan.
He tried to get up but Jean was holding him down with her powers.

“Grrr….Let…go..Jeannie I have to see someone!!!”

“Maybe later but now you need rest”

Logan decided to play nice so he relaxed on the bed.

“Can I have moment alone at least Jeannie I would really appreciate that” said Logan wearing a playful smile hoping that Jean would buy it. She did.

“Sure thing Logan, I ‘l be in the upper level, if you need me just call me, telepathically”

“Thanx Jean I owe ya one”

“No biggie”

As she closed the door he made sure she was far enough not to hear him leave.
Sorry Jeannie but I survived Weapon X and I can survive a little pain, but what I can’t survive is Ro been mad at me. Shit am becoming a real pussy, feeling all luvy duvvy, yuck.




Where is she, he thought, he couldn’t smell her, maybe she’s gone out somewhere, but where!?!


“Hey Wolvie, I thought you weren’t ment to leave the Med Lab untill Hank is back” Said Jubilee.

“Shush kid, can’t ya see am sneaking around, by da way have ya seen Storm”

“Ow yeah she was so angry totally different from da Storm I know, she took your bike though she said something bout pay getting fresh air” Jubilee knew something was going on between them two but couldn’t quite put her finger on it.

“Thanx kid, please don’t tell Jeannie you saw me”

“Sure thing Wolvie see ya later, hope everything works out wiv you an Storm!!”

Damn that kid, he cared for her like his own daughter and was kind of surprised that she was the only one in the Mansion to notice what was going on.


Professor’s Office.

“Hey Chuck”

“Logan if you think I will tell you where she is you can forget it, Storm strictly told me that she didn’t want anyone knowing where she is”

“She took my Bike, and I want it back!!!” Said Logan trying to hide the real reason why he was there.

*I know that you are concerned about her, but you’ll just have to wait until she calms down, she feels guilty for hurting one of her team-mates because of her emotions, so give her time*

“Grr…..What if she does something stupid, please Chuck tell me where she is!!!” Charles could see that Logan was genuinely worried so he decided to tell him.

“I know she will kill me for telling you this but…………..she went to a Club called Freak on, It’s just-". “Save it Chuck I know where it is, I’m just shocked that she knows a place like that”

“Logan please don’t make her angry again or we’ll all be in for a very long bad weather season”





You must login () to review.