Through the eyes of a Goddess.

Thank you to all the people that reviewed. You guys rock, writing stories has its ups and downs but its all for the best if people enjoy reading. Thanks for the opinions on the story, negative and positive. You guys are much appreciated. Love y’all!! xxxxx

I don’t own Storm or any of the X-men, Marvel does.

Well I continued the story but it hasn’t got much action in it, read on and get ready for the next chap soon.
Please review as Always. : )

Rating: R

The night was cool and felt wonderful against Ororo’s skin, it gave her a sense of freedom which was rare for her to feel because of her powers, the only time she ever felt free was when she was captured by Zauron (half man/half Pterodactyl) in the Savage Land. Yes, she really felt free then. The power of the elements was at her mercy and she felt her true power flow through her, every inch of her body felt it and she loved it.
Goddess what I’d give to feel like that again, she thought.
Ororo was riding Logan’s bike, he was probably going to hate her for life by the way he carried on about his Bike, but she needed to get out the Mansion, all the teaching was really making her tired and Logan didn’t help her frustration at all. She just had to get out but where would she go now and when would she go back to the Mansion. Charles would certainly be worried, and Logan would definitely be pissed off for the way she used her powers against him, heh he deserved that though, he shouldn’t have lied to her in the first place, she thought.


/////////////////////////////////////////////////////


Wolverine was feeling the freshness of the air and the way it tickled his skin, the man rarely smiled but it wasn’t like anyone was looking so he allowed it. He had another nightmare but not as bad as the usual ones, he was beginning to think that he was getting over his nightmares, slowly, but he was getting there and that’s what counted.
He was just sitting in his Jeep on top of a hill near the Mansion when he smelled her…….
Ro!! He thought. After searching for Ororo at that stupid club with no results he decided to relax a bit and see if she was back at the Mansion. She must have come back for a change of clothes or something while I was looking for her, he thought. To be honest, Ororo rarely left the Mansion and especially not at this time, she must have been feeling really stressed to just up and leave like that.


Although she smelled like usual, sandalwood, he smelt a pinch of perfume and….Fucking hell when did she develop a liking for leather? Most of all, where is she going now? Maybe I should follow her, I mean it’s real late for a woman dressed like that to go out at this time of night, he thought.
Ororo was way ahead of him but he would catch up to her, eventually.



At Harry’s.

“Miss Munroe…..what a surprise it has been a long time since you have come here, what will you have?” Said the bar tender. He was quite tall and looked about 35 but his looks were still there, he had known Storm for a very long time and was almost like family.


“I will just have a shot of whiskey Harry” Said Storm while looking around the bar, already she was attracting too much attention from the men. She would have to get out as soon as she finished her drink or things would really get out of hand here. If the students saw her here they would have a heart attack, Miss Munroe in a bar. They obviously didn’t know her that well.


‘Welcome to Harry’s”

“First she goes to a club called “Freak on” and now she’s in a bar called Harry’s, heh, what next” Said Wolverine to himself. I wonder if she picked this place at Random or she actually comes here often, thought Logan.
As he entered the bar, he was surprised by the fact that the place looked quite nice, not too high standard just a plain and simple bar. He would have to visit this place more often. It wasn’t too crowded either, definitely a place for Storm. Her claustrophobia would not affect her here.


He immediately spotted her, who wouldn’t, her white hair stood out like a neon sign. Even if she was sitting on a simple stool near the bar she still looked like a true Goddess. “Wow, how da Fuck am I supposed tah talk to dis woman without been certain she will not fry me again.” whispered Logan to himself.


//////////////////////////////////////////////



“So how as it been all this time? And how has it been with you, found anyone special yet Ororo?” said Harry the bartender, obviously asking a simple friendly question between old friends.


Logan’s sensitive hearing picked up on the conversation, he was close enough, but not close enough to be seen. He could hear the conversation that Storm was having with the bartender and was waiting for her answer.


“No….Harry my dear friend….no one special has come Into my life yet, although I am feeling something for a friend of mine but it’s too complicated and I don’t feel like talking about it. I decided to go out just to forget all my problems and my responsibilities and that is what I intend to do.”
Harry nodded in approval and said “Well then your drinks are on the house, don’t worry about paying my friend and go have some fun for a change”
“Thank you Harry I will” said Storm and for the first time that night she actually smiled. After downing her drink she headed towards the exit of the bar.


////////////////////////////////////////////


Logan was outside the exit of the bar. It was time for him to go, Ro was ok and that’s all he came for. It was starting to rain and it was not Ororo’s doing, thank God she’s calmed down, thought Logan as he sighed happily.


Maybe it was better if he just left her alone. “The Goddess is all too high and mighty to come down and sit with us mortals here, especially me” Said Logan out loud, full of anger and sorrow, but what he didn’t expect was for Storm to reply him softly “Maybe the Goddess has decided that life is much better living with mere mortals than staying above them all lonely without anyone to share her love with”.
Right, now am hearing voices!! Thought Logan.
But he was proved wrong as a soft, but firm, hand touched his shoulder.


It was Storm and she looked beautiful, thought Logan.
Yep he was definitely becoming a real pussy, but he didn’t care at the moment.

“Ro….I’m sorry…I...” he was stopped at mid sentence when Strom put a finger on his lips.


“Shh...Logan we will talk about this later when I get back, go home now I know you came to check up on me and as you can see I am fine just a bit wet from the rain, I hope you are not still mad at me for what happened this evening, I shouldn’t have taken my anger out on you by using my powers. In fact I should have just punched you instead!!” Logan knew her tone was playful, she had forgiven him even if she didn’t admit it just yet.
“Yeah Ro, like you stand a chance against me” he said with the deep rugged voice that Storm had so gotten used to.


“Well Logan, I will see you later right now I would like to spend some time for myself, alone. I hope you don’t mind the fact that I have you’re bike, I will bring it back in one peace. I promise” Said Storm.


“I trust you with my life darling, and I most certainly trust you with my bike, so don’t worry.”


After that Storm kissed Logan on the cheek, and set off on his motorcycle. I wonder where she learned how to ride the bike in the first place. He wanted to tell her so much more, but he would just have to wait and give her some time. “Man I really need a good smoke before I head home.”


After smoking his cigar Logan left and headed home in his Jeep.





You must login () to review.