Something about you.

I don’t own any of these characters, but if I did I swear……….; ) sorry got carried away!!


Chapter 4


*For personal thoughts.



Logan was back at the Mansion. It was about 2.30 am, and Storm wasn’t back yet.
He decided to take a shower and relax, this day turned out to be really stressful. As he got into the shower he started thinking of how his life had changed so fast.
*Storm is the best thing that has ever happened to me but I know that she has doubts about us. I wonder what is exactly going on with us, I mean before the night we got drunk we were just friends, how did this happen?*



A soft knock came to his door. *Can it be her!?!* Logan wrapped a towel around him and was anxious to open the door, but when he opened it he was disappointed to find Jean instead.



“What do ya want Jeannie am trying to get sum rest, did Cyke keep you up all night with the ‘we are the X-men speech’ ” Logan was teasing, Jean knew that.

*Man he really looks good, huh lucky Storm* thought Jean.


“No, I can’t find Storm anywhere, have you seen her?”

“…I don’t know. What she does at this time of night is none of my business, you should go back tah bed, am sure she’s fine” *Correction I know she’s fine because I went to check up on her*, thought Logan proudly.

“I heard that thought” Said Jean as she walked out of Logan’s room.

*Just make sure you treat her well, or I will unleash the power of the Phoenix on you…..Seriously Logan I will* Said Jean to Logan, telepathically.

*Whatever Red, damn telepath can’t keep out of my head. Obviously am gonna treat her right, she’s my Ro and am gonna make sure she is treated and loved like the Goddess she is!!*

“Wow, hold that thought, loved. Since when have I……..man I can’t be falling in love with her, what if she doesn’t love me back? Shit it just couldn’t get any worst couldn’t it!!” Said Logan out loud.


Logan had completely forgotten about the door as he was too busy thinking about his feelings for Storm and headed towards the bathroom to continue his shower.



//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////



Storm was back and had one thought in her mind, ‘Logan’. She needed to talk to him.
She was headed for his room when she saw Jean knock on his door, she still had a few doubts about what Logan felt for Jean but she decided not to jump to conclusions.
She stood behind the shadows so the two wouldn’t notice her. Their conversation was short and she could swear she heard her name mentioned.


Storm made sure that Jean was gone before she headed towards Logan’s room. The door was slightly opened. *He must have forgotten to close it, quite strange*


She entered his room, which was pitch dark. *How is someone supposed to see in this darkness, not everyone has heightened senses like his*
Storm could see a light coming from the bathroom, *He must be in there, but why take a shower so late?* She thought.


///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


Logan could hear footsteps getting closer to the bathroom. “Who’s there?”


SNIFF, SNIFF.


*Sandalwood*.


*Ororo*


“About time you came back darling, I was startin tah worry a little” What he meant was, “Where da hell have you been woman, I was worried about you!!” but some things are just left unsaid.

Storm entered the bathroom and found Logan already wearing a towel around his waist.
*Not for long* she thought, with a huge grin plastered on her face.

“You know I aint no telepath Ro so what are ya grinning about”

“Nothing Logan, nothing at all.”

“Yeah whatever” said Logan smiling.

He was moving closer to her now and her breathing had quickened. *Storm keep in control you can’t do this right now, you need to talk to him first” thought Storm as she was trying to caution herself.

“L-Logan we need to talk”

“It can wait. I want you Storm, I can’t wait, lets talk later” Said Logan while his hands where wandering underneath her top.

“Please Logan, I….....what makes you think I have forgiven you yet”

“Stop lying to yourself. I know you’ve forgiven me, I aint gonna wait until you admit it so don’t even bring that up” He knew this would get her angry usually, but tonight was different, she was different.

Ororo smiled and said, “You know what buttons to push with me don’t you. You probably think I will fall at your feet and beg you to ‘Fuck me’, well you’re wrong, because you will be the one doing all the begging”


“Heh, I don’t think so darling.”

*Stupid arrogant man, if you want me you’ll have to beg for me first!!*

Ororo brought her lips up to his and kissed him. The kiss quickly deepened, which made Logan groan. He wanted more. *I need to have her now*, he thought.

Storm slowly broke the kiss and lead Logan back inside the bedroom, towards his king size bed.

“Logan I’m not asking you to love me, yet, but I would like to know where this relationship is going. I must admit I am very attracted to you, but we can’t base a relationship on just physical attraction.

*Oh boy, I guess we aint going tah do anything until I tell her how I really feel.*thought Logan.


They both sat down on the bed and were just staring at each others eyes for a while.


“Ro….....you know I aint good at this…….ya know……..….expressing my feelings”


“Logan just try, I ‘m not good at expressing my feelings either, I’ m better off at hiding them so do not worry you are not the only one”


“Well I really care bout ya Ro, but I don’t know what am feeling, sometimes I want ya so bad it scares me, plus I don’t want ya tah suffer because of me. God knows how many enemies I’ve made during my life, I don’t want anything happening to you Ro”


“Logan we are X-men, we have survived many situations and before I came here I used to live on the streets, which was the toughest part of my life after losing my parents, so do not worry I can take care of myself”


“I know, but……………look…………I love you Ro” *There I said it, well I just hope she feels the same*


“Logan you don’t have to say that if you do not feel that way right now, I mea-”


“I aint gonna say it again Ro, I mean it……….I love you”


“…………Logan I……….” *Well this is something I certainly did not expect* thought Storm.


“What’s wrong don’t you………….you don’t love me do y-“


“Of course I love you Logan, I just didn’t expect you to admit it. I’m a bit shocked that’s all. Oh Logan I am so happy” Said Storm as she hugged him.


They stayed like that for a while, just snuggled up together enjoying the feel of their bodies.


“Erm…………Ro now that we’re done with all the talking-“


“Logan!” said Storm playfully.


*It’s time to get rid of Mr.Towel here!* thought Storm as she removed the towel from Logan’s waist and dropped it on the floor.
Then Logan slowly pulled her top off.


SKNIT!!


Logan released one of his claws and tore up her bra. “Mmm………Logan……. I really liked……….that…….bra” said storm between kisses.
“I’ll buy you a new one darling” Said Logan as he sheathed his claw back and cupped one of her breasts in his hand.


Storm gasped at the sheer ferocity of her want. *Goddess could he possibly want me as much as I want him?*
Then before she was aware of what was happening, Logan drew her tighter to him. His tongue probed deeply into her mouth, while his hand was still massaging her breast. She could feel the tension in his muscles. At this Storm realised that that the kisses, the burning and the touching were only a small hint of how much he wanted her.


“Oh Logan, please……….mmm…….so good” said Storm as Logan took one of her nipples in his mouth and teased it between his teeth until she cried out, “Logan…..Yes….please don’t stop……..ah………..just don’t stop”
At that Logan raised his head and looked straight into her eyes, “Heh, now who’s doing all the begging” said Logan as he smiled devilishly at her. Storm decided not to let him get to her and simply said “Are you going to Fuck me or what Logan”.
“Miss Munroe, such fowl language shouldn’t be used by a Goddess like you” said Logan playfully.
Storm ignored his comment and started stroking his shoulders, then his hair.

Logan was now undoing the zip of her trousers. He pulled them down and threw them away somewhere in the room. Then he proceeded on removing the rest of her under-ware until she was stark naked.

“Mmm……darling…..ya feel so worm……” said Logan as he now laid her on the bed ever so gently. Then his mouth found hers again and began to kiss her again, this time the kiss was gentle. Tonight he wanted to show her just how much he loved her.

Storm’s hands moved to his hips, she wanted him on top of her, she wanted him to take complete control of her.

“Logan….I want you………..now!”

“Not just yet darling” As much as he wanted to just fuck her senseless right then, he restrained himself for the simple fact that he wanted to make her want him to the point where she would scream.

“Oh…….Logan”

“Shh…….I want you to relax Ro, k?”

“What….why…….ah! Oh….Goddess Logan…mmm”
He entered her opening with his finger, which lead Storm to let lose any restraint she had left and completely give in. As he began to move his fingers more fiercely against her opening, Storm buckled her hips upwards.

“Ah…..Logan….Ummm”

“Easy darling, don’t……..wanna wake up da whole house now do ya.”

*I can’t keep this up anymore I gotta have her* thought Logan as he removed his finger and entered her fiercely.


“Argh…..Umm…Yes…Logan”


“Oh shit Ro……oh….yeah….want…..you…so….argh……bad”


/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


Cyclopes was just passing by Logan’s room when he heard all the noise.



“What the fuck, I must alert the X-Men”




Fifteen minutes later, Scott, Gambit, and Rogue were all in front of Logan’s room.


“Get ready people, we don’t know what might have happened to Logan. By the way has anyone seen Storm?”


“Nope”


“Nope”


Said Rogue and Gambit.


After that Scott burst the door open to find a sight even more terrifying than Magneto.



The three X-Men were totally shocked; all their jaws dropped!!!


//////////////////////////////////////////////////////


“Jesus have mercy!!!!” Said Scott as he ran out of the room knowing fool well that once this was over Logan would come after him.


Logan quickly covered Storm and himself with the bed sheet and glared at both Rogue and Remy. “Get da Fuck out of here before I make a mess of the both of you!!”


“Yes Sir!!” said the both of them as they ran out of the room.


Logan was really pissed off, but when he looked at Storm they both broke into cheerful laughter.


“I guess they weren’t expecting that” Said Storm.


“Yeah, I mean did ya see the look on their faces. Scott probably thinks am gonna kill him”


“Yeah, Logan what are we going to do about the door?”


“Don’t worry, we’ll go to your room, I’ll probably fix it later in the day”


“Well then let’s get our clothes, shall we”


“Yeah”


After they got dressed, they briefly kissed and went to Ororo’s room where they made love for the rest of the morning.



Hey people, what do you think about this chapter? Should I carry on the story or end it here. Please review!!! : ) xxx





You must login () to review.