New beginnings.


I don’t own the X-Men, Marvel disgracefully does. Don’t sue!!


Summary: Jean is angry. Scott is sleeping on the sofa and Storm is devastated.
Logan is just meditating.


Right, read the story now!!!! : )


Chapter 6


Logan was just passing by when he heard all the commotion. “Man what da hell is wrong with these people. They’re always yapping bout stuff, hmpf!!!” Said Logan angrily as he entered the Rec Room.

“Would ya cut the yapping already, I was trying to meditate!!!!!” Said Logan.

All the X-Men, who were engaged in an argument about the previous events, diverted their gazes on Logan. Obviously thinking he didn’t know the situation, they all looked at him with sorrow and pity.

“…..What y’all staring at!!!!” Said Logan. He was starting to get nervous; he never liked it when people stared at him for too long.

“Sugah…….Ah think we need ta talk” said Rogue hesitantly. Rogue and Logan had become quite close during the years, so it was only fair that she told him the news.

*Ok, what da hell is going on……they all look like someone has just died. The Cajun looks like cats got his tongue, Beast hasn’t come up with one of his philosophical greetings and Rogue looks like she’s gonna weep right there.*

“Um, fine whatever” was all Logan said.

He followed Rogue into the corridor that lead to the rooms in the Mansion. They stopped in front of a big window that showed the view outside. The stars where glowing beautifully and as Rogue got caught in all the stargazing, Logan brought her attention back.

“Hope ya didn’t bring me here to stargaze, because if that’s da case I aint in da mood” said Logan with his usual gruff voice.

After a few more minutes of explaining the situation, Rogue was ready for Logan to go berserk but strangely he just……….laughed…..

“Logan………ya takin this quite well sugah, ya sure ya ok!?!
“Of course am ok, Ro told me bout it this morning. Man I should’ve been there, as much as I would’ve enjoyed seen Scooter getting embarrassed I know Storm aint happy at all. By the way were‘d she go?

“Don’t know sugah, she just left. Ah don’t think she’s gone after Jean, she looked really sad.”

“Right I’ll go sniff her out, tell the others am fine, I don’t wanna hear shit like ‘poor Logan’ or ‘he must be devasted’ ok!?” *Last thing I want is their pity, right now I gotta see if Ro is ok.* thought Logan as he headed towards the Green House.



//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////



Storm was just in the Green House staring blankly at the plant she was supposed to water.

“Darling, anymore water and dat little plant of yers will suffocate” said Logan trying to lighten up her spirits. It didn’t work, Storm was still staring at the plant like she was paralyzed.


“Right that’s enough Storm, ya can’t carry on blaming yerself!! Are ya listenin ta me!?!”
Said Logan as he yanked her away from watering the damn plant.

“Look at me!!” he ordered and surprisingly enough she looked back at him, with shame and sorrow in her eyes as if she had killed someone. Even a tough guy like Logan had his heart break at that look. It frightened him even more because it wasn’t like Storm to lose her composure. Not knowing what else to do, Logan just held her tight.

“Darling talk tah me c’mon” Logan was almost pleading her now, his voice was soft as he whispered in her ear. No one had ever heard that tone of voice from him because it was meant only for Storm.

“L-Logan I…….I don’t know what to do. Goddess knows how much Jean hates me now” she sounded so helpless, unlike the usual commanding and almost bossy Storm.

“Look darlin lets forget bout this, at least for tonight, lets go ta bed k?” asked Logan as he lifted her chin with one finger. He looked at her and smiled at her affectionately. He was past the stage of been embarrassed of showing Storm his true feelings.
Storm smiled, and actually chuckled at his goofy smile.


“That’s my girl, now c’mon lets go tah bed” they both headed towards her room holding hands.



////////////////////////////////////////////////////////



Jean was in her room, she couldn’t hold the anger she had inside.

*How dare she………why her?* her thoughts were jumbled, she wanted answers.

She wondered why Scott never told her about this and she also wondered why he had been so tense lately.

*Ok they’ve………………man I can’t even bring myself to think that those two actually slept together…………….but there’s something else Scott’s been hiding from me I just know it. Maybe I’m overreacting, I mean that was a long time ago right?! I mean me and Scott weren’t an item at that time I suppose and most of all Storm and I weren’t really best friends we just knew eachother. But when exactly did all of this happen?*

That was the most important question, when exactly did this happen. That was exactly what would determine her state of mind.



/////////////////////////////////////////////////



It was about 11.30pm.

Scott spent the rest of the time watching some action films on the cable T.V in the Rec Room. He was sitting on the black leather sofa, yawning every minute but not actually feeling sleepy.

*Maybe I should go check on her* thought Scott, but who was the ‘her’ referred to Jean or Storm. Storm would probably have Logan comforting her now so it was only fair to see how Jean was doing, after all she’s his wife. He would probably talk to Storm in the morning.

As he got to their room Scott just stood in front of the door, he just couldn’t face her like this. At the moment his attraction for Storm was left at bay, Jean was much more important to him, he now realised that. This was his wife and it was about time things were set straight in their marriage.

His palms were a bit sweaty for the simple fact that he was nervous.
*Since when have I been so nervous to talk to Jean?!* was all he thought.

After gathering his courage he opened the door and found Jean sleeping.

Scott looked at her intently and realised just how beautiful his wife looked without make up, he would have to tell her that sometime.

Jean slightly shifted her position, but was still sleeping. Their king sized bed made her look small. He smiled at that.

Scott closed the door behind him slowly and entered the room. He then headed towards the empty space in the bed and sat on it as gently as he could. He didn’t want to wake her up just yet. He then brushed a strand of red hair to the side and kissed her cheek.

Jeans eyes suddenly fluttered open and stared back at Scott.

“Wha…..what do you want Scott” she said, obviously still hurt.

“Jean look, I-I’m truly sorry for what happened” said Scott softly. He was really sorry and Jean could see it.

“No more secrets ok” said Jean looking at Scott affectionately.

Scott wanted to tell Jean the whole truth but that would hurt her too much, he would just have to keep that between him and Storm.

“Yeah, no more secrets” he answered finally. Then he approached her lips with his and engaged in an endless kiss.


“Oh God Scott……I……….can’t remember the last time we’ve…….mmm” said Jean between kisses.

Scott broke the kiss and stared at Jean’s deep green eyes. “I know. I love you Jean”

“I love you too Scott” said Jean, her voice filled with emotion.



/////////////////////////////////////////////////////



After Jean and Scott made love they just laid on the bed holding eachother, like they never wanted to let go. But the question that kept tickling at the back of Jean’s head needed to be asked.
“When”

“Mmm…..what do you mean when” said a really exhausted Scott.

“When exactly did you lose your virginity Scott?” asked Jean, who was now staring at him.

“Must we talk about this now Jean!?!” Said Scott as he rolled over to the other side not wanting to face her.

“Yes!!” said Jean almost imperatively as she turned him round to face her.

“Fine….It was a few Months before me and you started going out. You happy now!!!” Scott was literally shouting now.

“Ok, ok. It was just a question Scott, please don’t shout” said Jean a bit unsettled.

“Sorry babe, it’s just that I would like to drop the subject right now. By the way I suggest you talk to Storm in the morning she probably thinks you’re still angry at her. You know how she gets when she’s upset, I don’t want to see her that way, ok?!”

Scott made it clear that he really cared about Storm, and if Jean intended to keep this marriage intact she would have to live with that.

“Yeah, I-I will” said Jean resigning to the obvious.

“Good, now come here I’m getting a bit cold” said Scott playfully as he yanked her on top of him, eliciting a soft giggle from Jean.



/////////////////////////////////////////////



The next morning Jean and Storm cleared out everything. Both Storm and Cyclopes had decided never to speak of this again and things turned back to normal.


Logan was now sitting in the kitchen smiling to himself about something whilst drinking one of his bears. Curious to find out what it was Storm approached him.

“Something funny, Canedian” she said playfully as she sat on his lap.

“Nothing much darling, just thinking about how all this happened just because of a hangover. I should get ya drunk more often beautiful” said Logan smiling devilishly at Storm.

“Hardi Har Har Logan, very funny” said Storm as she playfully punched his shoulder”


The End…………..Maybe……………………………………


Well that’s it People, hope you enjoyed this Story. I’ll be writing some new ones soon, take care y’all!!!! : ) xxxxxxxx





You must login () to review.